Dhil Khuwaisrah At-Tamimi Was From Najdi Khawarij Fighting In Iraq.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

Abdullah bin Dhul Khuwaisira at-Tamimi accused Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) of being unjust in distribution of charity.[1] Hearing this insult the companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) sought permission to kill him but Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) denied the request. Dhul Khuwaisira walked out of the gathering and Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) told Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi having very pious companions whose deeds would even shame the companions but they are people out of Islam like an arrow passes through a prey. The companions of Dhil Khuwaisira were the adherents of the first Khariji[2] sect even during  the time of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) but their existance was unknown and Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi was their leader.

Group Of Satan In The East:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said:
"Verily, afflictions (will start) from here" pointing towards the east; "whence the side of the group of Satan comes out." [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H714] A variation in words which also indicates direction which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) pointed toward was East from the pulpit of Masjid Nabvi: “The Prophet stood up beside the pulpit  and said, "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from the side where ‘group of Satan will come out’, or said, ‘the side of the sun’." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H212] Another crucial Hadith which indicates a precise direction in East which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) pointed toward: “Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointing to 'Aisha's house, he said thrice, "Affliction (will appear from) here," and, "from the side, where Satan's group will come out." [Ref: Bukhari, B53, H336]

In Najd There Is Group Of Satan:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) was invoking Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) someone from Najd requested him to invoke blessing for Najd. These requests were ignored twice and third time Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said: The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhar, B88, H214] Shorter version of Hadith: “(The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] This establishes from Najd group of Satan will emerge and this Najd is in the direction of East to which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) pointed toward.

Banu Tamim Inhabits The Region Of Ad-Dahna:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) was visited by delegates of Bani Bakr Ibn Wa’il and they accepted Islam themselves and on behalf of tribe. Then requested that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam):
“… write a document for us, giving us the land lying between us and Banu Tamim at ad-Dahna' to the effect that not one of them will cross it in our direction except a traveller or a passer-by.” Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) gave the order for region of ad-Dahna to be written for them but a lady who was the native of the land about to be given to leader of Bani Bakr Ibn Wa’il spoke up and said: “Apostle of Allah, he did not ask you for a true border when he asked you. This land of Dahna' is a place where the camels have their home, and it is a pasture for the sheep. The women of Banu Tamim and their children are beyond it.”[3] [Ref: Abu Dawood, B19, H3064] In other words the lady pointed out that between the tribe of Bani Bakr Ibn Wa’il and Bani Tamim there is another tribe to which the lady belonged to.[4] She promptly pointed out and prevented the usurbsion of her native land by Bani Bakr Ibn Wa’il. Two important facts are established from this Hadith, one; Banu Bakr Ibn Wa’il and Bani Tamim inhabited the region of Ad-Dahna, two; there is no direct border between these two tribes.

Location Of Ad-Dahna In Arabian Peninsula:

As part of my research to find out where tribes of Banu Bakr Ibn Wa’il and Banu Tamim were situated in Arabian Peninsula I have consulted various maps available online and sources to find out the location of Ad-Dahna. Online Encylopedia Britanica has the following under the entry Al-Dahna: “Al-Dahnāʾ, great arc of reddish sandy desert, central Saudi Arabia, extending about 800 miles (1,300 km) southward from the northeastern edge of the desert Al-Nafūd to the northwestern borders of the desert Rubʿ al-Khali (the Empty Quarter). Thus, Al-Dahnāʾ links the great deserts of Saudi Arabia. It consists of seven major sand ridges, which are separated from one another by plains. It measures about 30 miles (48 km) in width and provides spring and winter pastures. Al-Dahnāʾ is crossed by roads connecting Kuwait with Al-Zilfī and Riyadh and connecting Riyadh with Hasa.” [Ref: Encyclopedia Britanica, Under Entry: Al-Dahna] This entry confirms the statement of the old lady mentioned in the Hadith quoted above; Ad-Dahna is a pasture of sheep and camels. Dessert of al Dahna is in the province of Najd. Please note there are various maps depicting lands which are/were inhabited tribal members of Banu Tamim in Najd but these maps contradict each other in regards to exact tribal territory of Banu Tamim. There is no clear information available pointing exactly where Banu Tamim were located in the time of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam). Educated assumption based on the Hadith of Sunan Abu Dawood the territory of Banu Tamim was East of desert of Al Dahna and West of Al Dahna was territory of Banu Bakr Ibn Wa’il.[5] Between these two tribes was the region of Al Dahna which delegates of Banu Bakr Ibn Wa’il wished to gain access to and prevent Banu Tamim from grazing their animals in these lands.[6]

Al Dahna, Banu Tamim And Bakr Ibn Wa’il On Maps:

Below map indicates the region of historical Najd, deserts of an-Nafud, Rub Al Khali and Al Dahna

post-14098-0-33207400-1402710862_thumb.jpg
The following two maps in my estimation quite accurately depict the location of Banu Bakr and Banu Tamim in Najd:

post-14098-0-50170600-1402710888_thumb.jpg
post-14098-0-26584100-1402710901_thumb.jpg
There are other maps which situate Banu Bakr and Banu Tamim on much larger and wider area but these maps are inaccurate and contradict the Hadith of Sunan Abu Dawood. These maps extend the tribal territory of Banu Tamim beyond the desert of Al Dahna bordering Iraq. Where as the Hadith establishes that tribal territory of Banu Tamim did not include Al Dahna hence extending it West beyond Al Dahna cannot be accurate.

Summary Of Evidence Advanced So Far:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhiw as’sallam) said; from East [of Madinah], in the direction of sunrise, while pointing toward East and toward the house of Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) said group of Satan will emerge from direction of Najd. Banu Tamim, Banu Bakr are situated in Najd. Al Dahna is desert winter pasture for the sheeps and serves as a natural border between the two tribes.

Dhil Khuawaisra Al Tamimi Was From Najd:

Dhil Khuwaisria was from the tribe of Banu Tamim which is established by the following Hadith: “Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:While the Prophet was distributing (war booty etc.) one day, Dhul Khawaisira, a man from the tribe of Bani Tamim, said, "O Allah's Apostle! Act justly." [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H184] His tribe was situated in the historical region of Najd. In those days the Arab society was highly tribalized in activities and each member of tribe lived with their own tribe. Hence it would be natural to conclude that Abdullah Bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamim an-Najdi also lived with members of his own tribe.

Dhil Khuwaisira Challenges Judgment Of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam):

“Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:While the Prophet was distributing (war booty etc.) one day, Dhul Khawaisira, a man from the tribe of Bani Tamim, said, "O Allah's Apostle! Act justly." [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H184] Ahadith record Hadhrat Khalid bin Waleed and Hadhrat Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) one after another sought permission to kill him but Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) did not give permission; “Woe to you! Who would be just if I were not?" 'Umar bin Al-Khattab said; "Allow me to cut off his neck! "The Prophet said, "Leave him, …” [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H67] “A man from the people (present then), who, I think, was Khalid bin Al-Walid, asked for permission to kill him, but the Prophet prevented him.” [Ref: Bukhari, B93, H527]

Dhil Khuwaisira Is Khariji And Kharijis Will Continue To Appear:

Companion Sharik bin Shihab (radiallah ta’ala anhu) wanted to know about the Khawarij. On Eid day he met Abu Barzah (radiallah ta’ala anhu): "I used to wish that I could meet a man among the Companions of the Prophet and ask him about the Khawarij. Then I met Abu Barzah on the day of 'Id, with a number of his companions.” He asked him: “Did you hear the Messenger of Allah mention the Khawarij?” The answer was in affirmative and the companion went to say: “I heard the Messenger of Allah with my own ears, and saw him with my own eyes. Some wealth was brought to the Messenger of Allah and he distributed it to those on his right and on his left, but he did not give anything to those who were behind him. Then a man stood behind him and said: "O Muhammad! You have not been just in your division!" In the previous section it was established that this man was Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi an-Najdi. The companion describes the man: “He was a man with black patchy (shaved) hair, wearing two white garments.” Then companion continueds: “So Allah's Messenger became very angry and said: By Allah! You will not find a man after me who is more just than me.”  Then Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is reported to have said: "A people will come at the end of time; as if he is one of them (i.e. Muslims), reciting the Qur'an without it passing beyond their throats. They will go through Islam just as the arrow goes through the target. Their distinction will be shaving. They will not cease to appear until the last of them comes with Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal. So when you meet them, then kill them, they are the worst of created beings." [Ref: Nasai, Vol5, B37, H4108] Note the companion connected Dhil Khuwaisirah at-Tamimi with Khawarij.

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) On Companions Of Dhul Khuwaisira:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) refused the permission to kill Dhul Khuwaisira and said: “The Prophet said, "No, for he has companions if anyone of (you compares his prayer with) their prayer, he will consider his prayer inferior to theirs, and similarly his fasting inferior to theirs, but they will desert Islam (go out of religion) as an arrow goes through the victim's body …” [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H184] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) in another Hadith explained why he will not permit killing of Dhul Khuwaisira: “Permit me to kill this hypocrite. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: May there be protection of Allah! People would say that I kill my companions.” He continued saying: “This man and his companions would recite the Qur'an but it would not go beyond their throat, and they swerve from it just as the arrow goes through the prey.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2316] These two Ahadith establish that Dhil Khuwaisira had [Khariji] companions in the life time of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam).

Dhil Khuwaisira’s So ‘Pious’ Companions And Their Reality:

Dhil Khuwaisira’s companions outwardly will be very pious so much so that even the companions would be ashamed of their own prayers and fasting if they compared them to these people: “The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Leave him, for he has friends (who would outwardly look to be so religious and pious) that everyone among you would consider his prayer insignificant as compared with their prayer, and his fast as com- pared with their fasts. They would recite the Qur'an but it would not go beyond their collar-bones.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2323] In another version of the same Hadith is is recorded: “The Prophet said, "No, for he has companions, if anyone of (you compares his prayer with) their prayer, he will consider his prayer inferior to theirs, and similarly his fasting inferior to theirs, but they will desert Islam as an arrow goes through the victim's body (games etc.) in which case if its Nasl is examined nothing will be seen thereon, and if its Nady is examined, nothing will be seen thereon, and if its Qudhadh is examined, nothing will be seen thereon, for the arrow has gone out too fast even for the excretions and blood to smear over it.” [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H184] Bottom line is these companions of Dhil Khuwaisirah at-Tamimi despite their outward dedication to acts of worship they will leave Islam and become apostates.

Description Of Dhil Khuwaisirah At-Tamim an-Najdi:

Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi had the clean shaven head, deep sunken eyes: "He (i.e. the Prophet, ) gives the chief of Najd and does not give us." The Prophet said, "I give them so as to attract their hearts (to Islam)." Then a man with sunken eyes, prominent checks, a raised forehead, a thick beard and a shaven head, came (in front of the Prophet ) and said, "Be afraid of Allah, O Muhammad!" [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H558] Another Hadith also includes tucked up lion cloth, meaning he had folded the lion cloth from waist: “Then there stood up a person with deep snnken eyes, prominent cheek bones, and elevated forehead, thick beard, shaven head, tucked up loin cloth, and he said: Messenger of Allah, fear Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Woe to thee. do I not deserve most to fear Allah amongst the people of the earth?” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2319] Deep sunken eyes were resulted due to staying awake at night and not having sufficent sleep. This is indication that Dhil Khuwaisira engaged in night worship excessively and sleep deprivation caused his eyes to sink.

Shaven Head Sect In East:

The companions of Dhil Khuwaisira were those who followed his teachings and they modelled themselves according to their own Sheikh an-Najd Abdullah bin Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi an-Najdi also known as Hurqus Ibn Zuhayr. This is established from the words of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam): “Sahl b. Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads. [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2338] Another hadith points out that this sect of shaved-heads will emerge when there is disagreement between the Muslims:“Abu Sa'id al-Khudri said that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) made a mention of a sect that would be among his Ummah which would emerge out of the dissension of the people. Their distinctive mark would be shaven heads. They would be the worst creatures or the worst of the creatures. The group who would be nearer to the truth out of the two would kill them.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2324] The Khawarij emerged when the unified Khilafat was divided between Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and Hadhrat Amir Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu).

When Will They Appear And How Will They Be Recognized:

Prophet (sallalahu alayhi was’sallam) has reportedly said regarding the shaved-head sect in other words followers of Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi: “They would be recognised by the presence of a black man among them whose upper arms would be like a woman's breast, or like a piece of meat as it quivers, and they would come forth at the time when there is dissension among the people.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2323] The same is attested by another Hadith: “... be smeared by dung and blood. The sign by which these people will be recognized will be a man whose one hand (or breast) will be like the breast of a woman (or like a moving piece of flesh). These people will appear when there will be differences among the people (Muslims)." [Ref: Bukhari, Book 84, Hadith 67] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) described the Khawarij: “Soon there will appear disagreement and dissension in my people; there will be people who will be good in speech and bad in work. They recite the Qur'an, but it does not pass their collar-bones. They will swerve from the religion as an animal goes through the animal shot at. They will not return to it till the arrow comes back to its notch. They are worst of the people and animals. Happy is the one who kills them and they kill him. They call to the book of Allah, but they have nothing to do with it. He who fights against them will be nearer to Allah than them (the rest of the people). The people asked: What is their sign? He replied: They shave the head.” [Ref: Dawood, B40, H4747] It is clear from these two Ahadith that Khawarij will apear in time if disagreement, with shaved-heads, they will call to book of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and amongst them will be a man with female breast type of hand.

The Description Matches Dhil Khuwaisira:

Hadith records: “While we were with Allah's Apostle who was distributing (i.e. some property), there came Dhu-l-Khuwaisira a man from the tribe of Bani Tamim and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do Justice." The companions wished to kill him but Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said: "Leave him, for he has companions who pray and fast in such a way that you will consider your fasting negligible in comparison to theirs. They recite Qur'an but it does not go beyond their throats (i.e. they do not act on it) and they will desert Islam as an arrow goes through a victim's body, so that the hunter, on looking at the arrow's blade, would see nothing on it; he would look at its Risaf and see nothing: he would look at its Na,di and see nothing, and he would look at its Qudhadh  and see nothing, for the arrow has been too fast even for the blood and excretions to smear.” After which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) gave the description of man which would establish what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said and confirm for the companions that they killed the right people: “The sign by which they will be recognized is that among them there will be a black man, one of whose arms will resemble a woman's breast or a lump of meat moving loosely. Those people will appear when there will be differences amongst the people." The narrator of Hadith then goes on to testify: I testify that I heard this narration from Allah's Apostle and I testify that 'Ali bin Abi Talib fought with such people, and I was in his company. He ordered that the man (described by the Prophet ) should be looked for. The man was brought and I looked at him and noticed that he looked exactly as the Prophet had described him.” [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H807] In another narration the following is stated: “... Abu Sa'id added: I testify that I heard this from the Prophet and also testify that 'Ali killed those people while I was with him. The man with the description given by the Prophet was brought to 'Ali. The following Verses were revealed in connection with that very person: 'And among them are men who accuse you (O Muhammad) in the matter of (the distribution of) the alms. (Surah 9:58) [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H67] This person explained in the commentaries is none other then Dhul Khuwaisira at-Tamim an-Najdi.[7]

Iraqi’s Killed The Khawarij:

Hadith records: “... Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) made a mention of a sect that would be among his Ummah which would emerge out of the dissension of the people. Their distinctive mark would be shaven heads. They would be the worst creatures or the worst of the creatures. The group who would be nearer to the truth out of the two would kill them.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2324] In this same Hadith Abu Sa’id al Khudri (radiallah ta’ala anhu) goes on to narrate example how the Khawarij will abandon religion and then ends with sayings; you people ofIraq killed these Khawarij: ”A man throws an arrow at the prey (or he said at the target), and sees at its iron head, but finds no sign (of blood there), or he sees at the lowest end, but would not see or find any sign (of blood there). He would then see into the grip but would not find (anything) sticking to it. Abu Sai'd then said: People of Iraq. it is you who have killed them.”[8] [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2324] Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and his supporters had killed the Khawarij including the leader Najdi Khariji leader Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi:“... be smeared by dung and blood. The sign by which these people will be recognized will be a man whose one hand (or breast) will be like the breast of a woman. These people will appear when there will be differences among the people (Muslims)." Abu Sa'id added: I testify that I heard this from the Prophet and also testify that 'Ali killed those people while I was with him. The man with the description given by the Prophet was brought to 'Ali. The following Verses were revealed in connection with that very person: 'And among them are men who accuse you (O Muhammad) in the matter of (the distribution of) the alms. (Surah 9:58) [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H67]

Dhil Khuwaisira Killed Along With His Shaved Head Companions:

Dhil Khuwaisira was the most hated person by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) according to the Hadith: “The most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man [with female breast tissue like hand] among them [Khawarij]. One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast.” The Hadith continues to state: “When 'Ali b. Abu Talib killed them [the Khawarij, the companions of Dhil Khuwaisira, the Shaven-Head sect members] he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) ...” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2334] Another Hadith goes on to stated that Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) searched for the body of Dhil Khuwaisira amongst the dead of Khawarij until he found it: “Only two persons were killed among the people (among the army led by Ali) on that day. Ali said: Find out from among them [the dead bodies of the Khwarij the body of Dhil Khuwaisira]. They searched but did not find him. Ali then himself stood up and (walked) till he came to the people who had been killed one after another. He said: Search them to the last, and then found him (the dead body of the maimed) near the earth.[9] He then pronounced Allahu Akbar and then said, Allah told the Truth and His Messenger conveyed it.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2333]

Conclusion:

Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamim was from Banu Tamim whose territory was in Saudi Arabian Peninsula of Najd. Najd is in the direction of East from Madinah and banu Tamim’s native land in Najd is around the modern Saudi capital Riyadh, as depicted on maps. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) told that from the direction of East and from region of Najd this group of Satan will emerge. Dhil Khuwaisira had companions who were refered to by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) as group of Satan. Yet seemed to be very pious but reality of their Eman was such that they had compeletly gone out of Islam. The sign of these people was the shaven-heads and these people marched from their native land of Najd to fight against Hadhrat Amir Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) in support of Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu). The arbitration between both companions resulted in rebellion of Khawarij. The Iraqi’s fought these Najdi Khawarij along side supporters of Khawarij and killed them. Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamim was found dead amongst the dead Khawarij and the description of black man with hand with flesh like female breast fitted him.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

Footnote:

-
[1] Abu Sai'd al-Khudri reported: When we were in the company of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he was distributing the spoils of war, there came to him Dhul-Khuwasira, one of Banu Tamim. He said: Messenger of Allah, do justice. Upon this the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Woe be upon thee I Who would do justice, if I do not do justice? You would be unsuccessful and incurring a loss, if I do not do justice.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2323]

- [2] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) used the word ‘qarn ash-Shaytan’ which as been translated to mean; group of Satan, horns of Satan. This phrase was used by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) to describe the Khawarij therefore where ever the words ‘group of Satan’ or ‘horns of Satan’ have been used, there these words should be understood to mean Khawarij.

-
[3] “Narrated Qaylah bint Makhramah: Abdullah ibn Hasan al-Anbari said: My grandmothers, Safiyyah and Duhaybah, narrated to me, that they were the daughters of Ulaybah and were nourished by Qaylah, daughter of Makhramah. She was the grandmother of their father. She reported to them, saying: We came upon the Apostle of Allah. My companion, Hurayth ibn Hassan, came to him as a delegate from [tribe of] Bakr ibn Wa'il. He took the oath of allegiance of Islam for himself and for his people. He then said: Apostle of Allah, write a document for us, giving us the land lying between us and Banu Tamim at ad-Dahna' to the effect that not one of them will cross it in our direction except a traveller or a passer-by. He said: Write down ad-Dahna' for them, boy. When I saw that he passed orders to give it to him, I became anxious, for it was my native land and my home. I said: Apostle of Allah, he did not ask you for a true border when he asked you. This land of Dahna' is a place where the camels have their home, and it is a pasture for the sheep. The women of Banu Tamim and their children are beyond it. He said: Stop, boy! A poor woman spoke the truth: a Muslim is a brother of a Muslim. Each one of them may benefit from water and trees, and they should cooperate with each other against Satan.” [Ref: Abu Dawood, B19, H3064]

- [4] Had Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) granted the land as it was requested then Bani Bakr Ibn Wa’il would have usurped the native land of old lady.

-
[5] Delegate of Banu Bakr Ibn Wa’il asked Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) to write: “… write a document for us, giving us the land lying between us and Banu Tamim at ad-Dahna' to the effect that not one of them will cross it in our direction except a traveller or a passer-by.” [Ref: Abu Dawood, B19, H3064] This reveals that between the Banu Tamim and Banu Bakr there was region of Al Dahna.

- [6] Sole purpose of delegates of Banu Bakr Ibn Wa’il to have the land of Al Dahna for themselves was for the purpose of grazing animals. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) knowing the reason behind the land grab said: “… a Muslim is a brother of a Muslim. Each one of them may benefit from water and trees, and they should cooperate with each other against Satan.” [Ref: Abu Dawood, B19, H3064]

- [7] Ibn Kathir explained the verse saying Dhil Khuwaisira whos name was Hurqus. Here is a long excerpt from his Tafsir: “And of them are some who accuse you concerning the alms.” Allah says; ‘Some of them question your integrity in the matter of distribution of the alms.’ We were told that a bedouin man, who had recently embraced Islam, came to the Prophet, when he was dividing some gold and silver, and said to him, `O Muhammad! Even though Allah commanded you to divide in fairness, you have not done so.' The Prophet of Allah said; “Woe to you! Who would be fair to you after me?” Then the Prophet of Allah said next; “Beware of this man and his likes! There are similar persons in my Ummah who recite the Qur'an, but the Qur'an will not go beyond their throat. If they rise (against Muslims rulers) then kill them, if they rise, kill them, then if they rise kill them.” We were also told that the Prophet of Allah used to say; “By He in Whose Hand is my life! I do not give or withhold anything; I am only a keeper.'' This statement from Qatadah is similar to the Hadith that the Two Shaykhs narrated from Abu Sa`id about the story of Dhul-Khuwaysirah, whose name was Hurqus [Ibn Zuhayr]. Hurqus protested against the Prophet's division of the war spoils of Hunayn, saying; "Be fair, for you have not been fair!'' [Ref: Tafsir Ibn Kathir, 9:58]

- [8] This establishes that Khawarij were not from Iraq but supporters of Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) were from Iraq and it was his supporters who killed the Khawarij at Naharwan.

- [9] The dead body of Dhil Khuwaisira at-Tamimi was found under the bodies of his followers.

Edited by Sag-e-Attar
Added paragraph on user request

• 1 month later...

ya kharjii/amirul moumayneen( so called) israil kay khilaf kion naheen lartay. wahan ja kar jihaad karain, magar naheen karain gay kion k in k peechay wo country hain jo khud badmazhab hain.  jo countries hain wo sub bay naqaab ho gay hain moujooda ghaza par hamla k douraan.

Kafiroon kay khilaf Wahhabi Jihad haram samajtay hen. Wahhabi shaytaan, dajjal, aur kafiroon kee fojh hen is leyeh sirf musalman ko qatal karna sawab aur jihad samajtay hen. Allah ta'ala ham sunniyoon ko in kay khilaf jihad kee tofeeq deh, ameen.

Edited by MuhammedAli

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا