صحیح مسلم شریف کی روایت رفع یدین سے منع فرمانے کے حوالے سے

تجویز کردہ جواب

السّلام و علیکم

مجھےصحیح مسلم شریف کی حدیث مبارکہ جس میں آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے رفع یدین سے سختی سے منع فرمایا ، کا اسکین عربی اور اردو ترجمہ اور مکمل حوالے کے ساتھ چاہیئے۔ برائے مہربانی مدد فرمائیں۔ (اگر کسی غیر مقلد کی چھپوائی ہوئی ہو تو بہت اچھا ہوگا)۔

جزاک اللہ

Edited by Ghulam.e.Ahmed

Narrated Muhammad bin `Amr bin `Ata': I was sitting with some of the companions of Allah's Messenger () and we were discussing about the way of praying of the Prophet. Abu Humaid As-Sa`idi said, "I remember the prayer of Allah's Messenger () better than any one of you. I saw him raising both his hands up to the level of the shoulders on saying the Takbir; and on bowing he placed his hands on both knees and bent his back straight, then he stood up straight from bowing till all the vertebrate took their normal positions. In prostrations, he placed both his hands on the ground with the forearms away from the ground and away from his body, and his toes were facing the Qibla. On sitting In the second rak`a he sat on his left foot and propped up the right one; and in the last rak`a he pushed his left foot forward and kept the other foot propped up and sat over the buttocks." [bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 12, Hadith 79]

One hadith that comes to my mind is; He raised his hands once in the beginning. Some narrated: (raised his hands) once only." [Ref: Abu Dawood, Boook 2, Hadith 748]

It was narrated that 'Uqbah bin 'Amir said: "Shall I not show you how I saw the Messenger of Allah () pray?" We said: "Yes." So he stood up and when he bowed, he placed his palms on his knees and put his fingers behind his knees, and held his arms out from his sides, until every part of him settled. Then he raised his head and stood up until every part of him settled. Then he prostrated and held his arms out from his sides, until every part of him settled. Then he sat up until every part of him settled. Then he prostrated again until every part of him settled. Then he did four rak'ahs like that. Then he said: "This is how I saw the Messenger of Allah () pray, and this is how he used to lead us in prayer." (Hasan) [Ref: Sunan Nisa'i, Vol. 2, Book 12, Hadith 1038]

Narrated Wa'il ibn Hujr: I witnessed the Prophet (ﷺ) raise his hands in front of his ears when he began to pray. I then came back and saw them (the people) raising their hands up to their chest when they began to pray. They wore long caps and blankets. [Abu Dawood:  Book 3, Hadith 727]

Jabir b. Samurah said:The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) entered upon us while the people were raising their hands. The narrator Zubair said: I think( they were raising the hands) during prayer. He (the prophet) said: What is the matter, I see you raising your hands as if they are the tails of restive horses! Maintain tranquility during prayer. [abu Dawood: Book 2, Hadith 995]

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: Alqamah said: Abdullah ibn Mas'ud said: Should I pray in the way the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) had performed it? He said: He prayed, raising his hands. [Abu Dawood, Book 3, Hadith 747]

Alqamah narrated that: Abdullah bin Mas'ud said: "Shall I not demonstrate the Salat of Allah's Messenger to you?" Then he offered Salat and he did not raise his hands except while saying the first Takbir." [Tirmadhi, Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 257]

Edited by MuhammedAli

• 8 months later...

khalil rana bhaee akhar main aap he kaam aatay hain.

aap say aik swaal hay  rafa yadain karna ya na karna kin maanoon main hay. agar mutliqan mana hay to about  40,00,00,000 crore shaafi  rafa yadain kartay hain to kia wo ghalat kar rahay ,kia un kee namaz naheen ho rahi.  rafa yadain kia eemaan hay, aqaid hain, aik sunnat hay, wajab hay, ya mustahab hay, please wazahat farma dain jazakALLAH 

khalil rana bhaee akhar main aap he kaam aatay hain.

aap say aik swaal hay  rafa yadain karna ya na karna kin maanoon main hay. agar mutliqan mana hay to about  40,00,00,000 crore shaafi  rafa yadain kartay hain to kia wo ghalat kar rahay ,kia un kee namaz naheen ho rahi.  rafa yadain kia eemaan hay, aqaid hain, aik sunnat hay, wajab hay, ya mustahab hay, please wazahat farma dain jazakALLAH 

Book:                     مناظرہ

Subject:                 عدم رفع یدین

Page:                        ۱۳

post-14217-0-28703600-1430082663_thumb.png

Book:        سعید الحق فی تخریج جاءَ الحق

Subject:                         تقلید کی بحث

Page:                                  ۶۵ ، ۶۶

post-14217-0-37624200-1430082678_thumb.png

Edited by AqeelAhmedWaqas

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا