Hadith Distortion Series – Dajjal Is To Emerge From East And He Will Come From Iraq Therefore Intended East Is Iraq.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

First group of the Khawarij was powered by members of Banu Mudhar and Banu Rabia. Sub-tribes belonging to these two major tribes filled the ranks of Khawarij. Both these tribes were situated in central Arabia – in the province of Najd. Their members marched from Arabia into Iraq and in there they created fitna which resulted in the first official sect – named Khawarij. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) foretold that from east the group of Satan will emerge. The due east of Prophetic Madinah was toward Saudi capital Riyadh, where ancient Najd province is located. About this Najd Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) said group of Satan will emerge from it. The first Khariji sect and it’s second major manifestation emerged in the form of Wahhabism from area surrounding modern Saudi capital Riyadh. Due to the first sect of Khawarij emerging from Iraq the Wahhabi’s distort the natural meaning of Ahadith to force fit them onto Iraq, saying east of Madinah is toward Iraq.

Qualities Of Inhabitants Of East Form Where Group Of Satan Will Emerge:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is reportedly have said: “It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) remarked: The height of unbelief is towards the East and the pride and conceitedness is found among the owners of horses and camels who are rude and uncivil, people of the tents, and tranquillity is found among those who rear goats and sheep.” [Ref: Muslim, B1, H87] In another Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is reported to have said about people of east – Rabi and Mudhar: “Narrated Abi Mas'ud: The Prophet said, "From this side from the East, afflictions will appear. Rudeness and lack of mercy are characteristics of the rural bedouins who are busy with their camels and cows (and pay no attention to religion). Such are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar." [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H702] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) also said: “It is reported on the authority of Jabir b. Abdullah that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and, blessings be upon him) observed: The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East and faith is among the people of the Hijaz (i.e. West).” [Ref: Muslim, B1, H95] In one Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) described the people who would appear from east with shaven heads: “Sahl b. Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise from the East a people with shaven heads.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2338] This group is also decribed by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) as group of Satan: “Narrated Ibn 'Umar: I heard Allah's Apostle while he was facing the East, saying, "Verily! Afflictions are there, from the side where group of Satan will come out." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H213] This is also attested by: “Ibn Umar reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying while pointing his hands towards the East: The turmoil would appear from this side; verily, the turmoil would appear from this side (he repeated it thrice) where appear the group of Satan.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6942] Ahadith pertaining to emergence of tribulations and group of Satan from east are mutwatir – therefore possibility of inaccurate report is out the window. Najd is in east of Madinah and about Najd Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said group of Satan will emerge from it: “Narrated Ibn 'Umar: (The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147]

Ahle Sunnat’s Position Based On The Evidence Presented:

1) Riyadh area is perfectly due east of Madinah and it is situated in historical Najd, 2) Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) described the mentioned the qualities of Banu Rabia and Banu Mudhar has lacking mercy, busy with camels and cows – other words pay no attention to learning proper teaching of Islam.
[1] Banu Mudhar/Rabia were situtated in form of sub-tribes in central Arabia, area surrounding Saudi capital Riyadh, and up toward Iraq border. 3) Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward the house of Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) while standing besides the pulpit of Masjid Nabvi (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and said: group of Satan will emerge from this direction. This is precise direction leading to region surrounding Riyadh. 4) Najd is in province of Arabia and not Iraq. These four reasons establish the belief of Ahle Sunnat that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was pointing toward the region surrounding Saudi capital Riyadh and not Iraq.

Wahhabi Position Based On Their Distortions Of Factual Information:

Khawarij emerged from Iraq therefore Ahadith which say group of Satan will emerge from East means Iraq is direction of East. Prophetic Ahadith indicating emergence of Khawarij from Najd mean Khawarij will emerge from Iraq because Khawarij emerged from Iraq.[2]

Bring Forward Your Proof If  You Are Truthful:

One Wahhabi I challenged to establish his position with evidence that Iraq is East of Madinah he quoted the following Hadith as evidence: “We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Has it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it; then Allah's Messenger  striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranean) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he is in the East, he is in the East, he is in the East, and he pointed with his hand towards the East. I (Fatima bint Qais) said: I preserved it in my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7028] Then he proceeded to quote the following Hadith: “Al-'Iryan ibn al-Haytham said, "My father came to Mu'awiya when I was a body. When he reached him, he said, 'Welcome, welcome.' A man was sitting with him on the elevated seat. He said, 'Amir al-Mu'minin, who is this you are welcoming?' He said, 'This is the master of the people of the east. This is al-Haytham ibn al-Aswad.' I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'This is 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'As.' I said to him, 'Abu so-and-so. From where will the Dajjal emerge?' He said, 'I have not seen the people of a town who asked about what is far nor left what is near. You are from the people of a town.' Then he said, 'He will emerge from the land of Iraq with the trees and palm trees.'" [Ref: Al Adab Al Mufrad, B47, H1160] He then proceeded to argue that Dajjal is to appear from east as the Hadith says and second Hadith says Dajjal will appear from Iraq, this establishes Iraq is in east – Khalas (i.e. finish!). His logic brought smile on my face I responded – Khannas, Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) Rauf ar’Raheem (16:7), Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is Rauf ar’Raheem (9:128). Employing similiar logic to yours,  Rauf ar’Raheem is Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is Rauf ar’Raheem, therefore Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Logic which contradicts established matters of religion of Islam is to be rejected. Neither Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) nor Iraq is east according to the Hadith because both contradict the established facts of deen of Islam. The east which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) referred to is east in the direction of Afghanistan because there are Ahadith which state Dajjal will emerge from east in a land called Khurasan: “It was narrated that Abu Bakr Siddiq said: "The Messenger of Allah told us: 'Dajjal will emerge in a land in the East called Khorasan, and will be followed by people with faces like hammered shields.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4072] Imam Tirmadhi recorded the same Hadith: “Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said: "The Messenger of Allah narrated to us, saying: 'The Dajjal shall emerge from a land in the East called Khurasan. He is followed by a people whom appear as if their f aces are shields coated with leather.'" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2237] The land of Khurasan is comprimised of Aghanistan, eastern regions of Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and according to some maps western border of Pakistan are also part of ancient Khurasan – google search images for Khurasan. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) told the Dajjal will be followed by ten thousand Jews from Isfahan, currently in Iran: “Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7034] In short Prophet (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) himself explained what he meant by emergence of Dajjal from east – emerging from Khurasan who will be followed by ten thousand Jews of Isfahan.

Conclusion:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold about the emergence of  Dajjal from east. He also stated in east from the land of Khurasan Dajjal will emerge and will be followed by ten thousand Jews from Isfahan. The Hadith of Dajjal emerging from Iraq is Daeef (i.e. weak) but even if it is taken as a valid evidence it only supports the understanding that Dajjal will emerge from Khurasan will be followed by Isfahani Jews from there he will march into Iraq. After this he will cause tribulation amongst the Muslims of ancient Syria and in the land of Iraq, Hadith:  “There are things that I fear more for you than the Dajjal. If he appears while I am among you, I will contend with him on your behalf, and if he appears when I am not among you, then each man must fend for himself, and Allah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf. He (Dajjal) will be a young man with curly hair and a protuberant eye; I liken him to 'Abdul-'Uzza bin Qatan. Whoever among you sees him, let him recite the first Verses of Surat Al-Kahf over him. He will emerge from Khallah, between Sham and Iraq, and will wreak havoc right and left. O slaves of Allah, remain steadfast.' We said: 'O Messenger of Allah, how long will he stay on earth?' He said: 'Forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of his days like your days.' We said: 'O Messenger of Allah, on that day ....” [Ref: Muslim, B36, H4075] Therefore logic infered EAST being Iraq and NAJD being Iraq or in Iraq is baseless.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

Footnotes:

- [1] The brutality of Khawarij is established fact - which is sign of lack of mercy. So is their ignorance of Islam – established by the fact that they apply the verses revealed for Kafirs upon Muslims. The first major sect of Khawarij and second major infestation known to us has Wahhabism - both displayed these signs.

- [2] A: In African jungle of Kenya there are lions. Z: There were lions in London Zoo. Wahhabi: London is African Kenyan jungle where lions roam. Did you see the logic? Based on logic they made London and it’s Zoo into African country Kenya, worst a jungle. Similarly the Wahhabi logic is – Khawarij will emerge from direction of East in the province of Najd. Khawarij emerged from Iraq in Kufa/Baghdad therefore Najd is in Iraq or Iraq itself. Logically it fits like a glove but geographically its distortion al akbar of factual information.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا