Moderatorship Request.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Salam alayqum.

Recently I have been writing quite a bit and reworking my old material removing mistakes and restructuring them. I cannot edit my old posts and because of this i have old and new material in the same article ... I was wondering if Admin team could grant me limited ability to edit my own material. I am not interested in being a Moderator ... I dont have much time to Mod the forum ... but I would like some ability to be able to edit my own articles. If that is possible please let me know.

Also can someone tranfer my article to Islami Eduction english section, I suppose to be doing this my self, but I have been awfully busy with work and writing.  I am gladly willing someone else to earn this bit of sawab :). please by my fave guest and place them on Islamieducation. I have been so busy that i havent had the time to upload my old articles even yet. So far I have written 150+ articles on various subjects out of which about 100 are online.

Edited by MuhammedAli

• 2 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا