Polytheistic Beliefs Which Elevate A Creation To Status Of God.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Principles Which Explain How A Creation Is Elevated To Status Of God:

To believe a creation is a god [partner with Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala] or the God, then the creation has been elevated to status of a god [partner with Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala] or the God. To believe a creation has the right to be worshipped is to elevate the creation to status of a god [partner with Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala]. Or to intend to worship a creation without believing one is a god is taking the being to be a god [partner with Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala]. Or to believe one is wajib ul wujood (i.e. existence is essential), or the being possesses certain quality/qualities or all qualities according to understanding of zaati (i.e. personal), qulli (i.e. total), azli/abdi (i.e. eternal), haqiqi (i.e. real), bi-ghayr izni (i.e. without permission), ghayr muntahai (i.e. unlimited), ghayr makhlooq (i.e. uncreated), muhaal al fana (i.e. impossible to annihilate), bi-ghayr misl (i.e. without comparison), and khaliqi (i.e. creator’s), akmal (i.e. perfect), mustaqil (i.e. independent), is elevating the creation to status of a god [partner with Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala]. Or to believe a creation can benefit/harm, or remove hardship, or has power to utilize means in creation, or grants and distributes sustenance, or grants male/female children, or manages affairs of creation, or gives life to the dead, or sends rain from clouds as a god [partner with Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala] or the God is taking the being to be a god [partner with Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala] or the God. To believe a creation  possessing atahi (i.e. bestowed), baaz (i.e. partial), waqti (i.e. transient), majazi (i.e. linguistical), bi izni (i.e. with permission), muntahai (i.e. limited), makhlooq (i.e. created), mumkin al fana (i.e. possible to annihilate), bi misli (i.e. with comparison) and makhlooqi (i.e. creations) qualities no longer requires permission from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) to utilize his qualities, or to make use of what is provided in creation is elevating the creation to status of being a god besides Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). To believe a creation possessed all attributes/actions in according to understanding of; atahi (i.e. bestowed), baaz (i.e. partial), waqti (i.e. transient), majazi (i.e. linguistical), bi izni (i.e. with permission), muntahai (i.e. limited), makhlooq (i.e. created), mumkin al fana (i.e. possible to annihilate), bi misli (i.e. with comparison) and makhlooqi (i.e. creations), but now  has become equal to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) in his one or more or all qualities, or has been elevated to status of a god by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is elevating the creation to status of god partner of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). To believe a creation  possessing atahi (i.e. bestowed), baaz (i.e. partial), waqti (i.e. transient), majazi (i.e. linguistical), bi izni (i.e. with permission), muntahai (i.e. limited), makhlooq (i.e. created), mumkin al fana (i.e. possible to annihilate), bi misli (i.e. with comparison), and makhlooqi (i.e. creations) qualities can provide ma teht al asbab (i.e. according to natural means) type of harm/benefit[2] without permission and granting of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is elevating the creation to status of being god partner to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). To believe a creation  possessing atahi (i.e. bestowed), baaz (i.e. partial), waqti (i.e. transient), majazi (i.e. linguistical), bi izni (i.e. with permission), muntahai (i.e. limited), makhlooq (i.e. created), mumkin al fana (i.e. possible to annihilate), bi misli (i.e. with comparison), and makhlooqi (i.e. creations) qualities can provide ma fawq al asbab (i.e. according to supernatural means) type of harm/benefit[3] without permission and granting of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is elevating the creation to status of being god partner to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala).

Footnotes:

- [2] Ma that al asbab are – cure through use of medicine, strength through eating food, quenching of thirst with water, burning with fire, cutting with sharp instrument, light with bulb, walking with legs, lifting wit hands … in all these the; cure, strength, satisfying thirst, burning, cutting, light, walking, lifting is done with means available and not supernatural means.

- [3] Such as raising the dead, bringing rain from clouds, breathing life into clay bird figures, healing the blind instantly, splitting the moon, turning the staff into snake, bringing water out of fingers, growing trees from ash of seeds, rising the sun from the place of it’s setting.

[This is uncomplete version, there maybe additions.]

Edited by MuhammedAli

• 3 weeks later...

For Full Article Please Visit Following: Ilah-Determining Principles Indicate How A Creation Can Be Elevated To Status Of Ilah.

3.0 - Fundamental Way A Creation Is Taken As An Ilah:

(i) To believe a creation is an Ilah-partner with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) or the Ilah then the creation has been elevated to status of an Ilah-partner with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). (ii) To believe a creation has the right to be worshipped is to elevate the creation to status of an Ilah-partner with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). (iii) To worship a creation, with intention of worship, without believing one being worshipped is an Ilah, is taking the being to be an Ilah-partner with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala).

3.1 – Deriving Ilah-Determining Principles From Thirteen Concepts:

(i) To believe one is wajib ul wujood (i.e. existence is essential), or the being possesses certain actions/attributes or all attributes/actions according to understanding of zaati (i.e. personal), qulli (i.e. total), azli/abdi (i.e. eternal), haqiqi (i.e. real), bi-ghayr izni (i.e. without permission), ghayr muntahai (i.e. unlimited), ghayr makhlooq (i.e. uncreated), muhaal al fana (i.e. impossible to annihilate), bi-ghayr misl (i.e. without comparison), and khaliqi (i.e. creator’s), akmal (i.e. perfect), mustaqil (i.e. independent), is elevating the creation to status of an Ilah-partner with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). (ii) To believe a creation can benefit/harm, or remove hardship, or has power to utilize means in creation, or grants and distributes sustenance, or grants male/female children, or manages affairs of creation, or gives life to the dead, or sends rain from clouds, or has power over ma teht al asbab[10] (i.e. according to natural means) / ma fawq al asbab (i.e. according to supernatural means) as an Ilah-partner with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is taking the being to be an Ilah-partner with Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). (iii) To believe a creation  possessing atahi (i.e. bestowed), baaz (i.e. partial), waqti (i.e. transient), majazi (i.e. linguistical), bi izni (i.e. with permission), muntahai (i.e. limited), makhlooq (i.e. created), mumkin al fana (i.e. possible to annihilate), bi misli (i.e. with comparison) and makhlooqi (i.e. creations) attributes/actions no longer requires permission from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) to utilize his attributes/actions, or to make use of what is provided in creation, and engages in ma teht al asbab and ma fawq al asbab without requiring permission from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is elevating the creation to status of being an Ilah besides Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). (iv) To believe a creation possessed all attributes/actions in according to understanding of; atahi (i.e. bestowed), baaz (i.e. partial), waqti (i.e. transient), majazi (i.e. linguistical), bi izni (i.e. with permission), muntahai (i.e. limited), makhlooq (i.e. created), mumkin al fana (i.e. possible to annihilate), bi misli (i.e. with comparison) and makhlooqi (i.e. creations), but now  has become equal to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) in his one or more or all attributes/actions, or has been elevated to status of an Ilah by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is elevating the creation to status of Ilah-partner of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). (v) To believe a creation  possessing atahi (i.e. bestowed), baaz (i.e. partial), waqti (i.e. transient), majazi (i.e. linguistical), bi izni (i.e. with permission), muntahai (i.e. limited), makhlooq (i.e. created), mumkin al fana (i.e. possible to annihilate), bi misli (i.e. with comparison), and makhlooqi (i.e. creations) attributes/actions can provide ma teht al asbab and ma fawq al asbab type of harm/benefit without permission and granting of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is elevating the creation to status of being god partner to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). (vi) To believe a creation  possessing atahi (i.e. bestowed), baaz (i.e. partial), waqti (i.e. transient), majazi (i.e. linguistical), bi izni (i.e. with permission), muntahai (i.e. limited), makhlooq (i.e. created), mumkin al fana (i.e. possible to annihilate), bi misli (i.e. with comparison), and makhlooqi (i.e. creations) qualities can provide ma fawq al asbab (i.e. according to supernatural means) type of harm/benefit without permission and granting of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is elevating the creation to status of being god partner to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala).

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا