8 Disadvantages Of Not Reciting Durood Shareef

Ramiz ALI

تجویز کردہ جواب

1. Those people who left a gathering without doing the Zikr of Allah (az'zawajal) and without reciting Durood Shareef upon the Holy Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa'sallam), it is as if they have left a smelly and unclean place. (Tafseer-e-Dar-e-Mansoor, V6, P653)
Sallu-Alal.gif
2.  Whoever forgets to read Durood Shareef upon me has forgotten the way to Heaven. (Mujma-ul-Zawaid, V10, P655, Rak-mul-Hadith 17307)
Sallu-Alal.gif
3. May that person be dishonoured who heard my name mentioned but didn't recite Durood Shareef. (Al Mustadrak Alas'Sayheen Al-Hakim, V2, P247, Rak-mul-Hadith 2060)
Sallu-Alal.gif
4. The person who heard my name mentioned and did not recite Durood Shareef is the stingiest person amongst you. (At-targheeb wat-tarheeb, V2, P332)
Sallu-Alal.gif
5. That tribe who held gatherings and didn't do the Zikr of Allah (az'zawajal) and didn't recite Durood Shareef upon me, on the Day of Judgement when they see the reward for it will regret not doing it even if they enter Heaven. (Musnad-e-Imam Ahmed bin Hambal, V3, P489, Rak-mul-Hadith 9972)
Sallu-Alal.gif
6.  The person who doesn't recite Durood Shareef upon hearing my name has committed injustice. (Musnaf Abdur Razzaq, V2, P142, Rak-mul-Hadith 3129)
Sallu-Alal.gif
7.  The person who doesn't recite Durood Shareef upon hearing my name is truly unfortunate. (Al Jamia Al-Sagheer, P526, Rak-mul-Hadith 8678)
Sallu-Alal.gif
8. Those people who don't do the Zikr of Allah (az'zawajal) and don't recite Durood Shareef in their gatherings they will be regretful on the Day of Judgement and if Allah (az'zawajal) wills he will punish them and if he wills, he will forgive them. (Sunan Tirmizi, V5, P247, Rak-mul-Hadith 3391)
Sallu-Alal.gif
Edited by Ramiz ALI

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا