Answer plz

Taha_Ali

تجویز کردہ جواب

asallam o likum

Kya Haaf Slip ki shrit mai namaz ho jatti hey mai aksar apni paint uper karta ho SEJDE Mai jane k liye jab RUKO se utta ho to apni paint thodi se uper ki taraf kar k SEJDA karta ho ta k Paint lose ho jaye ur dheli ho jaye ta k paresi na ho SEJDE mai kya ye sahe hey ?

Ur kisi bahi k pass ache ache Bayanat hain to plz shared it for me ABOUT NAMAZ AND ABOUT GUSUL ya koi ur aap ka Fav jo ho jis ko sun kar aap ko khafi kuch sekne ko mella ho Thx :)

W SALLAM

Edited by Ubaid-e-Raza

(wasalam)

haaf slip ki shirt mean T-shirt half bazo wali? ager T-shirt murad hai tu namaz ho jati hai. ager kurta hai or us ke bazo ka half hisa fold hai tu phir nahi hoti. kyon ke yeh kaf sob hai or namaz main kapdey fold karna makroh e tahremi hai.. magar t-shirt fold nahi hoti balke us ki setting hi aise hi hoti hai us main ho jati hai. ameer e ahlesunnat (damat barkhtahum) ne aik muzakire main is ka answer dya tha mujhe woh suwal mila tu yahan post kar don ga. inshaAllah

paint agar ap fold karte hain take takhno se oper rahay tu phir sahi nahi. ye kaf sob hai. hadees e pak ka mafhom hai ke sarkar (saw) ne farmaya. mujhe 7 hadyon per sajdah karne ka hukm howa or kaha gaya kapdey na sameto.

aaj kal ye marz bohot aam hai ke takhno se painchay oper karne ke lye shalwar ya paint ko fold kya jata hai ye makroh e tahremi hai. or aisi padhi gayi tamam namazain wajib ul aeada hain.. pas agar paint takhno se neche rahay magar us ko fold hargiz na kya jaye. or bahtar ye hai ke paint main namaz na padhi jaye or sunnat ke mutabiq shalwar kurta pehna jaye. take sunnat ka bhi sawab mile or namaz padhne main preshani na ho. or shalwar ki setting bhi aisi ho ke takhno se khud ba khud opar rahay ye na ho ke use fold karna padey. warna us ka bhi yahi hukm hai.

is se related mere pas dar ul ifta ke fatwe they. abhi milte hain tu main inshaAllah post karta hon.

bayanat yahan se sunye. har bayan ilm o nasehat o ebrat ke be shumar madani phool apne andar samoye howe hai.

Ameer e ahlesunnat

Haji imran attari

(bis)

(saw)

(wasalam)

Not to fold cloths while salah.

Hadith(s) in Sahih Muslim translation.

(1) Ibn 'Abbas reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) had been commanded

that he should prostrate on the seven (bones) and he was forbidden to fold back the hair

and clothing. And in the narration transmitted by Abu Rabi' (the words are):" on the seven

bones and I was forbidden to fold back the hair and clothing". According to Abu'l-Rabi'

(the seven bones are): The hands, the knees, and the (extremities) of the feet and the

forehead. (Book #004, Hadith #0991)

(2) Ibn 'Abbas reported from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him): I was commanded

to prostrate myself on seven bones and not to fold back clothing or hair. (Book #004,

Hadith #0992)

(3) Ibn Abbas reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been

commanded to prostrate myself on seven bones:" forehead," and then pointed with his hand

towards his nose, hands, feet, and the extremities of the feet; and we were forbidden to

fold back clothing and hair. (Book #004, Hadith #0994)

(4) Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I was

commanded to prostrate myself on the seven (bones) and forbidden to fold back hair

and clothing. (The seven bones are): forehead, nose, bands, knees and feet.

(Book #004, Hadith #0995)

Hadith(s) in Sahih Bukhari translation.

(1) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, "We have been ordered to prostrates on seven

bones and not to tuck up the clothes or hair." (Book #12, Hadith #774)

(2) Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, "I have been ordered to prostrate on seven bones

i.e. on the forehead along with the tip of the nose and the Prophet pointed towards his

nose, both hands, both knees and the toes of both feet and not to gather the clothes or

the hair." (Book #12, Hadith #776)

Cloths Below Ankels out of Pride & Arrogance is Haraam

Hadith(s) Sahih bukhari

(1) Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle, "Allah will not look, on the Day of Resurrection, at a person who drags his Izar (behind him) out of pride and arrogance. (Book #72, Hadith #679)

(2) Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever drags his clothes (on the ground) out of pride and arrogance, Allah will not look at him on the Day of Resurrection." (Book #72, Hadith #683)

Hadith(s) in Malik Muwatta translation.

(1)Yahya related to me from Malik from Abdullah ibn Dinar from Abdullah ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "A person who drags his garment in arrogance will not be looked at by Allah on the Day of Rising." (Book #48, Hadith #48.5.9)

(2) Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'z-Zinad from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "On the Day of Rising, Allah the Blessed, the Exalted, will not look at a person who drags his lower garment in arrogance." (Book #48, Hadith #48.5.10)

(3) Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi and Abdullah ibn Dinar and Zayd ibn Aslam that all of them informed him from Abdullah ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "On the Day of Rising, Allah will not look at a person who drags his garment in arrogance." (Book #48, Hadith #48.5.11)

(4) Yahya related to me from Malik from al Ala ibn Abd ar-Rahman that his father said, "I asked Abu Said al-Khudri about the lower garment. He said that he would inform me with knowledge and that he had heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'The lower garment of the mumin should reach to the middle of his calves. There is no harm in what is between that and the ankles. What is lower than that is in the Fire. What is lower than that is in the Fire. On the Day of Rising, Allah will not look at a person who trails his lower garment in arrogance.' " (Book #48, Hadith #48.5.12)

Hadith(s) in Bukhari translation

(1) Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, 'Allah will not look at the person who drags his garment (behind him) out of conceit.'' (Book #72, Hadith #674)

(2) Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: The Prophet said Allah will not look, on the Day of Resurrection at the person who drags his garment (behind him) out of conceit. On that Abu Bakr said, "O Allah's Apostle! One side of my Izar hangs low if I do not take care of it." The Prophet said, 'You are not one of those who do that out of conceit." (Book #72, Hadith #675)

Hadith from sunan abu daud

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: Ibn Abbas reported the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) as saying: I have been commanded - according to the version of Hammad: Your Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was commanded - to prostrate on seven (bones), and not to fold back the hair or the clothing.(Book #3, Hadith #0888)

THE PROHIBITION OF WEARING FOLDED CLOTHES IN SALAAH

Those people who fold their hems of their pants over their ankles believe that by doing this they are making their Salaah proper, but by doing this they are making their Salaah Makrooh Tahrimee (undesirable).

According to the Shari'ah to read (perform) Salaah with folded clothes is Makrooh. The following Ahadith are very explicit on this matter.

"I was ordered to prostrate on seven parts and not to fold clothes and not to coil hair." (Sihah Sittah) "I was ordered not to fold clothes and not to coil hair." (Bukhari & Muslim) "To fold (gather or lift) clothes for Salaah is Makrooh." (Quoted in most Kitaabs)

"To fold clothes in Salaah or to lift clothes with both hands from front or back at the time of sajdah with a small action is Makrooh or to enter (Salaah) Salaah with folded clothes is Makrooh." (Ghoonyha- quoted in Fatawa Razvia)

To read Salaah with folded clothes is Makrooh Tahrimee (necessary to repeat the Salaah) and to read Salaah with pants hanging over the ankle and below the ankle is Makrooh Tanzeehi (not necessary to repeat the Salaah). Means it is not necessary to repeat the Salaah as A'la Hadrat, Imam-e-Ahle Sunnat (radi Allahu anhu) has stated in "Fatawa Razvia," Vol.3: "To leave the pants hanging below the ankle with pride is Haraam and to perform Salaah with this intention is Makrooh Tahrimee, otherwise it is Makrooh Tanzeehi."

(ja)

cloths_below_ankle_1.rm

cloths_below_ankle_2.rm

cloths_below_ankle_3.rm

folding_asteen_is_makrooh_tehreemi.rm

Namaz_ke_alawa_bhi_shalwar_takhno_se_upar_ho.rm

takbbur_ke_saath_kapry_takhno_se_neechy_rakhna_haram_1.rm

takbbur_ke_saath_kapry_takhno_se_neechy_rakhna_haram_2.rm

Bahi ye kya kha diy aap ne yaar meri age 18 years hey ur mujey 3 months howe honge namaz suru kye howe mujey us se phelley namaz bulkul be parna nahe ati thi khear phir kuch akal aaye to mai ne ek namaz be nahe chori in 3 months mai QAZA howe lakin miss nahe ki ek be bahi mai ne jetni be namazai parhe hain us mai sab mai jaha tag mujey yaad parta hey mai ne paint ur sharit mai he namaz parhe hey zayada tar ur bahi aap ne ye kha kar dhara he diya k is mai namaz nahe hoti sayed jabhi mer koi ibadad kabool nahe ki gaye wapis mere mopu par mar de gaye hain kyun k mai ne har namaz mai paint ko fold kya howa tha ur meri adad hey k mai fitting ki shrits pehanta ho ur us ki sleeps be fold rekta hoo ur aaj ki ba barkat raat mai be mai ne paint sharit thiyar kare k rekhe howe thi bahi paint wo neche se balbottom stytle mai hey mai kya karo ager mai paint wo neche he rehane do to kya namaz ho jaye ge ? mujey salwar kameez pehane ki ada nahe hey bahi plz kuch acha sa hal bata dain yahi waja hoge to merii muskilai hal nahe ho rahe honge kyun k mai dang se namaz nahe par raha yaha mai aap ko ye be batata chalo k 4 month pheley mujey namaz k bhare mai kuch nahe pata tha means k har bar surah fatiya k bad dosri surat melani hoti hey ur jamat mai kuch nahe parna parta mai ne phir sab kuch jana hey phir mujey sakoon mella k ab sayed merii ibadad kabool ho jaye pae ne to new bad kha de ab lagta hey ye sab be zayad gaye ur mere mou par maar de gaye ye kya ho rha hey muj ghunna ghaar k shaat :( Ya Allah reham kar mu8j par reham kar mere malik reham :(

(salam)

Namaz Kaprey Fold Ker Key Perhna Makroh-e-Tahreemi Hai. Aur Jitni Namazain Perhi Hain Wajib-ul-Ae'aada Hain.. Aur Aapko Tu 3 Months Mein Pata Chal Gaya Khush Qismati Hai.. Kayi Merey Jan'ney Walon Ki Kayi Saloon Ki Namazain Aisey Makrooh-e-tahreemi Mein Shamil hoyi hain.. Aap Himat Kejiye.. Awal Toba Kejiye.. Kiyon Key Baligh Hotey Hi Sub Sey Pehlay Yeh Masail Hum Per Sekhna Farz Hain.. Sahib-e-Nisab Hotey Hi Zakat Key Masail Seekhna Farz.. Mager Hamari Aksriyat Is Cheez Sey Ghafil Hai.. Tu Abhi Aap Mazeed Masail Bhi Sekhye.. Khasosan Wuzo, Ghusal, Namaz Key Faraiz aur Wajibat... Key Yeh Basic Hai.. Aur Inko Sekhney Key Liye Dawateislami Key Madani Qafiley Mein Safar Kejiye.. Dawateislami key Zair-e-Aehtamam Honey Waley Aetakaf Mein Shirkat Kejiye.. Aap Ko Yeh Sekhney Ka Moqa Miley Ga.. Insha Allah (azw)

Wasalam Ma'Al Ikram

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا