3 posts in this topic

Asalam Alakum. Dear Islamic brothers and sisters i share the dawat-e-Islamic Books on a blog which name is BEST ISLAMIC URDU BOOKS and address is www.bestislamicbooks.blogspot.com . All books that are share on this blog are hosted on Library.faizaneattat.net . i try my best to share only top class books on my this blog www.bestislamicbooks.blogspot.com come on visit and spread my this blog all around the World and between Islamic Brothers and sisters thanks.

www.bestislamicbooks.blogspot.com

Some screen shots of this blog.

post-16639-0-60663600-1421816057_thumb.jpg

post-16639-0-78933900-1421815804_thumb.jpg

Edited by BESTISLAMICBOOKS

The best way to make your children understand the value of islam is by reading them good islamic story books. There are various online stores which provide various islamic books meant to educate children on islam. Many of these sites also provide books that can help children to learn arabic quickly.

In the Islamic Books library section on the website of Dawat-e-Islami you will find many books on numerous topics. In the Books library section you can read books in more than 38 languages and gain the precious treasure of knowledge in your desired language so, all the Islamic brothers should take benefit from this service.