Refutations Required

Almaboodi

تجویز کردہ جواب

Salam Alaykum to all Ahl e Haq o Ahl e Muhabbat!

I have been invited here by an old friend Ehmed Ghaznavi. I need expert refutations of some material posted on a facebook page, which is being visited by a few sahih ul aqeeda friends of mine but they are now asking question about a few things.

I dont know much people around here but two recommended by Ehmed brother. Khalil Rana brother and Saeedi Brother, if they could answer me. 

Basically those traditions were posted on this ......................................................

facebook page. 

Two Hadiths i m quoting here about which i have been asked questions. 

1 - It is authentically reported that one day Jibreel came to Allah's Messenger صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم whilst he was young and he was playing with some other boys, Jibreel took him صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم lay him down on the ground and cut open his chest, and took out his heart and extracted a part from it and said 'This was the part of shaytaan in you'.

He then washed it with zam zam water and restored it. The other boys who RasoolAllah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was playing with ran to his mother saying Muhammad has been murdered. They then all rushed to Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم but found him to be perfectly fine.

-Sahih Muslim, Al Bidayah Wan Nihayah

2 - Abu Huraira reported: Since I heard three things from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) my love for Banu tamim is never on the decline (and these things are): I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying about them that they would put up stout resistance against Dajjal amongst my Umma. And he (the narrator) said: (When) the consignment of Zakat was brought to him, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: This is the charity of our people, and there was one slave-girl in the house of 'A'isha and she was from the tribe of Banu tamim; thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Set her free, for she is from the offspring of Isma'il. The other hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira with a slight variation of wording.

(Sahih Al-Muslim. Book #031, Hadith #6133)

The second one was posted in favor of the tribe of Abul Khawaisra At-tamimi (gustakh) and abdul wahab najdi also belonged with the same tribe. There were a few more traditions were quoted in favor of Abdul wahab. 

I have been told that it has been answered already here somewhere, but i just joined the forum, and i couldnt get enough time to go through all the topics so i have created this seperate topic. If admins are not pleased with this, than kindly refer me to the posts where all these things are answered. 

Thanks.

Assalam o Alaikum. 

On the authority of Imran ibn Husayn (r.a.): ‘A group of Tamimites came to the Prophet(s.w.s.), and he said: "O

tribe of Tamim! Receive good news!" "You promise us good news, so give us something [money]!" they replied. And his

face changed. Then some Yemenis came, and he said: "O

people of Yemen! Accept good news, even though the tribe of

Tamim have not accepted it!" And they said: "We accept And the Prophet (s.w.s.) began to speak about the beginning of

creation, and about the Throne.’ (Bukhari, Bad’ al- Khalq, 1.) .

Pata chala ke Banu Tamim ne to basharat khushkhbri thokra di hai Sirf maal ki hirs ki wajah se. Ab ham Aik Aur Hadees Bayan Kerte Hain Jo Hamain Banu Tamim Ki Hesiyat Clear Ker De gi.

Hazrat abu bakr radi Allah anho

rawayat kerte hain ke Rasoolallah Sallallahu Alaihe

Wasallam ne irshad farmaya ke

tum jante ho jaheena, mazeena,

aslam aur ghaffaar ke qabeelay

bani tamim,bani asad,bani Abdullah bin ghatfan aur bani aamir bin sah'saha se bahut achhay hain to aik admi ne arz kiya ke "bani tamim waghaira na'murad aur na'kaam ho gaey?

Irshad farmaya Haan," Jaheena

waghaira ke qabail bani tamim, bani asad, bani Abdullah bin ghatfan aur bani aamir bin sah'saha se bahut achhay hain.

Sahih Bukhari vol 2, Page 731,

Hadees 7310.

Edited by wasim raza

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا