About Istikhara

Umm-e-Anwaar Raza

تجویز کردہ جواب

(salam)

madina

kia koi member mujhay istikharay k baray mein maloomat english mein provide kersakta hay?

istikhara kia hay ,is ki sharai hasiat or tareeqa sab info english mein chahiye,mujhay khud to maloom hay mager mujhay kisi korean muslim ko is baray mein maloomat deni hay,

kisi sunni eng site ka link ya material jo kuch bhi mil jaye baraye madina as soon as possible!

(ja)

wassalam ma'al ikram

Salatul Istikhara

The following is abstracted and rendered into English from \"Faizan e Sunnat\" written by my Beloved Sheikh of Tariqa, Ameer of AhleSunnah, Sheikh Maulana Mohammed Ilyas Attar Qadri: \"Istikhara\" means to seek goodness meaning when one intends to do an important task they do istikhara before the task. The one who does istikhara is as if they request Allah Almighty that, O the Knower of Unseen (Exalted is He) guide me if this task is better for me or not? HOW TO PERFORM ISTIKHARA: First pray two cycles of ritual prayer such that in the first raka' after Surah Fatiha recite Surah al-Kafirun and in the second raka' after Fatiha recite Surah al-Ikhlas and after finishing prayer then recite this : \"Oh Allah! I ask You from Your Knowledge the goodness and with Your Power I ask for Your Great Blessings because You have the Power and I do not have the power. You Know everything and I do not know, and You Know very well the hidden . Oh Allah! If in Your Knowledge this action (which I intend to do) is better for my religion & faith, for my life & end , for here & hereafter then make it destined for me and make it easy for me and then give me blessing in it for me. Oh Allah! If you know that this action is bad for me, bad for my religion & faith, for my life & end , for here & hereafter then turn it away from me and turn me away from it and wherever is better for me, destine that for me and then make me satisfied with it.\" And it is better to do istikhara seven (7) times and after reciting the supplication, given above, sleep with ablution facing the direction of the Qibla. It is better to recite Surah Fatiha and salutations on the Prophet (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) before the supplication. If in the dream sees whiteness or greenery then understand that this task is better and if sees redness or blackness then understand it is bad and avoid it. And Allah knows best.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا