Hadith Distortion Series - Dajjal Is In East - Apearance Of Dajjal Between Syria And Iraq Establishes East Are Between Syria And Iraq.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

Islamicly, historical Najd is roughly composed of modern Saudi province of Najd and it is due East of Madinah. Riyadh the Saudi capital is situated in province of Najd. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have stated group of Satan will emerge from Najd. Other Ahadith record he pointed toward East and stated group of Satan is to emerge from this direction. In order to avoid criticism and negativity associated with historical region of Najd Khawarij attempt to disfigure reality by arguing Najd is Iraq because Iraq is East of Madinah. It is especially true when a member of Khariji sect is attempting to deflect criticism levelled against Khariji sect and its founder Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. One such die hard supporter of this Satanic cult, went against the norm presented ingenious arguments to substantiate Iraq is Najd, Iraq is East. And one such igenious argument was already refuted in this article, here.  It is strongly recommended that readers familirise with material of linked article before proceeding. It is important to point out opponents has based his understanding on logical and rational basis. It is completely divorced from reality and geography. The rationale and the methodology employed by opponent was directly refuted in the following two articles, here and here, therefore will no be addressed in here. In sha Allah, new information will be added and contextualised explanation of Ahadith employed will be given in – march of Dajjal toward his death.

0.1 - Presenting Khariji Rationale Why Iraq/Syria Are East:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) facing East said, group of Satan will emerge from this direction: “Narrated Ibn 'Umar: I heard Allah's Apostle while he was facing the East, saying, "Verily! Afflictions are there, from where the side of the head of Satan comes out." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H213] With regards to Dajjal he also said he will merge from East:Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranean) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he is in the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I said: I preserved it in my mind this narration from Allah's Messenger.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7028] In other Ahadith it is established the land of East is Iraq/Syria: “He (Dajjal) would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left.” [Ref: Sahih Muslim B41, H7015] “He said: 'He will appear from what is between Ash-Sham and Al-'Iraq, causing devastation toward the right and toward the left. “ [Ref: Jami at-Tirmidh, B7, H2240] It is established that Dajjal will emerge from Eastern lands (i.e. Iraq/Syria) and also Najd of Khawarij is land of Iraq and Syria.

0.2 - Explaining Evidence Of Opponent – He is In The East:

Opponent of Islam quoted the following Hadith in which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is talking about emergence of Dajjal: “Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranean) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he is in the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I  said: I preserved it in my mind this narration from Allah's Messenger.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7028] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) explained, this land in East is called Khurasan, in following Ahadith: "The Messenger of Allah told us: 'Dajjal will emerge in a land in the East called Khorasan, and will be followed by people with faces like hammered shields.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4072] “Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said: "The Messenger of Allah narrated to us, saying: 'The Dajjal shall emerge from a land in the East called Khurasan. He is followed by a people whom appear as if their faces are shields coated with leather.'" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2237] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) further explained that Dajjal will be followed by seventy-thousand Jews from Irani city of Isfahan: “Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian (aka Irani) shawls.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7034] Alhasil, Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said while pointing toward East, from Khurasan Dajjal will emerge, and he will be followed by seventy-thousand Jews of (belonging to Iran’s city of) Isfahan.

0.3 - Pulling The Plug And Turning The Tables:

The argument of Khariji was based on distortion of the fact that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) has stated Dajjal will emerge from East. And in his mind Dajjal was to only appear from Iraq and Syria therefore he concluded East is toward Iraq/Syria. Al hamdu lillah this gross distortion of reality was redressed. With the correct understanding of Hadith the very foundation of argument was removed. In fact by looking at map and direction of East being toward Khurasan/Iran the point has backfired on him because it established East is toward direction of Riyadh – Uyainah and Dir’riyyah. This is precisely toward the house of Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) toward which he pointed to indicate the direction from which the group of Satan will emerge. And both of these places are in historical Najd. Alhasil after distortion of Ahadith is redressed, opponent has no basis on which he can distort the Ahadith and argue Syria, and Iraq are East. Following section will establish Khuruj (i.e. march) of Dajjal and his followers.

1.1 - Dajjal Will Enter All Lands Except Madinah And Makkah:

There will be no part of the earth left that he does not enter and prevail over, except for Makkah and Al-Madinah, for he will not approach them on any of their mountain paths but he will be met by angels with unsheathed swords, until he will stop at the red hill at the end of the marsh.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4077] “Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger said: There will be no land which would not be covered by the Dajjal but Mecca and Medina, and there would no passage out of the passages leading to them which would not be guarded by angels arranged in rows. Then he (the Dajjal) would appear in a barren place adjacent to Medina and it would rock three times that every unbeliever and hypocrite would get out of it towards him.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7032]

1.2 - Khurasan - The Land In East:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said: 'Dajjal will emerge in a land in the East called Khorasan, and will be followed by people with faces like hammered shields.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4072] “Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said: "The Messenger of Allah narrated to us, saying: 'The Dajjal shall emerge from a land in the East called Khurasan. He is followed by a people whom appear as if their faces are shields coated with leather.'" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2237] Followin is map of ancient Khurasan, here. Please take note of Khurasan being due East from Madinah, here.

1.3 – Seventy-Thousand Jews From Isfahan:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is also stated Dajjal will be followed by seventy-thousand Jews from Isfahan – a city in Iran:“Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7034] The following map contains location of Isfahan in Iran and points to Iran’s location in relationship to Arabia, here. Please note that Iran in relationship to Arabia is East.

1.4 - Dajjal Will Come To Iraq:

Imam Bukhari’s Adab Al Mufrad contains following Hadith: “Al-'Iryan ibn al-Haytham said, "My father came to Mu'awiya when I was a body. When he reached him, he said, 'Welcome, welcome.' A man was sitting with him on the elevated seat. He said, 'Amir al-Mu'minin, who is this you are welcoming?' He said, 'This is the master of the people of the east. This is al-Haytham ibn al-Aswad.' I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'This is 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'As.' I said to him, 'Abu so-and-so. From where will the Dajjal emerge?' He said, 'I have not seen the people of a town who asked about what is far nor left what is near. You are from the people of a town.' Then he said, 'He will emerge from the land of Iraq with the trees and palm trees.'" [Ref: Al Adab Al Mufrad, B47, H1160] Country of Iraq can bee seen in the following map, here.

1.5 - Dajjal Will Come From Syria And Iraq:

“Thereupon he said: I harbor fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among you, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf. He (Dajjal) would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to `Abd-ul-`Uzza b. Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said: For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7015] Please note, Ash-Shaam (i.e. greater Syria) comprimised of countries including, Lebanon, Jordon, Israel, and present day Syria. Parts of Iraq Arabia may have been part of greater Syria – I have been unable to find maps to help me in regards to this.

1.6 - Dajjal From Behind Uhud:

“Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying: Dajjal will come from the Eastern side with the intention of attacking Medina until he will get down behind Uhud. Then the angels will turn his face towards Syria and there he will perish.” [Ref: Muslim, B7, H3187] Mount Uhud is few kilo metres outside the city of Madina, here. Please note the Hadith states Dajjal will camp behind the mount Uhud which is Earterly direction of Masjid Nabvi. There is another Hadith which states, Dajjal will camp on salt-marshes of Madinah, and this is toward the Western seide of Masjid Nabvi. This is indication he will be forced to move. Later the angels will force him to return to Syria (i.e. Israel) and he will be killed at major Israeli airport.

1.7 - Death Of Dajjal At Gate/Airport Of Ludd:

Biblical Lydda, Ludd in Arabic, and modern Lod will be place where Prophet Isa (alayhis salaam) will kill the impostor Christ and put an end to his Fitnah: “Mujammi' bin Jariyah Al-Ansari said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah(s.a.w) saying: 'Eisa bin Maryam will kill the Dajjal at the gate of Ludd.'" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2244] Gate/Door is to enter or to leave a house. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) described largest Israeli airport as a gate. Airport functions as means of entry into Israel and is means of exist. So Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) used a word which the Arabs of fourteen hundered year old can make sense of and so can the Muslims of modern world.

1.8 - The March Of Dajjal Toward His Place Of Death:

The first Hadith quoted establishes Dajjal will enter every country of earth. The quoted Ahadith point to last leg of journey of Dajjal. He will appear from Khurasan and march into Iran. There he will be joined seventy-thousand devoute Jews. He will march with his followers into Iraq and from there into between Syria and Iraq. Where ever he will go turmoil and tribulation will follow. He will reach behind the mount Uhud. And from there move his camp to salt marshes of Madinah. In other words he will move camp from East of Masjid Nabvi to West of Masjid Nabvi and from there he will travel toward Israel (i.e. Syria) and will be killed at Israeli’s largest airport at city of Lod. Alhasil these Ahadith establishe second and third Ahadith employed by opponent of Islam were part of package of Ahadith which indicate the route Dajjal and his seventy-thousand Jewish followers will take to reach their destination of Israel. The beginning of last leg of Dajjals of travels over the earth will be from Khurasan, then Isfahan, Iraq, Syria, Arabia, and finally he will return to Syria (.e. Israel) with his army of seventy thousand Jews.

2.1 – Group Of Satan Hadith Explained In Light Of Other Ahadith:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was supplicating Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for Sham (i.e. greater Syria) and for Yemen. People from Najd wished; he invoke Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for their Najd as well but he ingored them twice and third time said from Najd group of Satan will emerge: “The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in direction of East) is (Najd) the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H211] This establishes group of Satan was to emerge from Najd and it was for this reason he refused to invoke Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for blessing in Najd. The following two Ahadith add more detail, first says, Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was facing toward East and second states pointing toward East, and he said group of Satan will emerge from this direction: “Narrated Ibn 'Umar: I heard Allah's Apostle while he was facing the East, saying, "Verily! Afflictions are there, from where the side of the group of Satan comes out." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H213] “Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: I heard Allah's Apostle on the pulpit saying, "Verily, afflictions (will start) from here," pointing towards the east, "whence the side of the group of Satan comes out." [Ref: Bukhari,B56, H714] These two Ahadith come to togather to establish, Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was facing toward the direction of East and he pointed toward East and stated group of Satan will emerge from this direction. We also know he indicated Najd is the place from where group of Satan will emerge. As it happens to be, Najd is precisely East from Madinah, therefore he faced and pointed toward Najd.

Maps Indicate Najd To Be In Arabia In East:

Following two maps are taken from books published around 1846. The first version of it was published 1836, refferenced, here:

post-14098-0-87373100-1470110940_thumb.jpg

Following map also indicates Najd. Note, map suggests alternative spelling, Nejd. Underneath Nejd, words, or Negd can be seen. Online refference is also available for this map, here:

post-14098-0-40398500-1470110913_thumb.jpg

Conclusion:

The Ahadith in which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said Dajjal will emerge from East. Refer to land of Khorasan and indeed this land is in the East. Further more there are many Ahadith which establish that Dajjal will start last leg of his Khuruj (i.e. march) from Khurasan. He will travel to Isfahan then to Iraq and then will arrive in Syria. He will make his way down to East of Madinah and travel back up North toward Israel’s airport at Lodd. The Ahadith in which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward East and stated group of Satan will emerge from it refer to Najd.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا