The Rationale Behind Three Unbreakable Principles.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

A dear brother, after reading the following, article, like always gave valuable feedback. He noted three principles are without any supportive evidence to legitimise them. Hence he suggested the evidence and rationale behind them is explained in a separate article. This is a humble effort to justify the understanding on basis of which these three principles are based.

Three Essential Principles:

i) What Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) does not fear, is for two reasons, a) it will not take place, b) or it may take place, and if it does, it will not negatively impact on Eman (i.e. faith) and Amaal (i.e. actions) of a significant majority. ii) What Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) fears because it will be a major Fitnah in his Ummah and it will negatively impact on Eman (i.e. faith) and Amaal (i.e. actions) of his followers. iii) If Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) fears a tribulation more then another, he fears it more because it will cause greater harm to Eman and Amaal, of his Ummah.

The Evidence Behind First Principle:

ia) Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) stated: Thawban narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: "I only fear for my Ummah from the misguiding Aimmah." He said that the Messenger of Allah said: "There will never cease to be a group from my Ummah manifest upon the truth, they will not be harmed by those who forsake them until Allah's Decree comes. [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2229] The Jama’ah/Group is main body of Muslims: “… on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah said: Whoever defects from obedience (to the Amir) and separates from the main body of the Muslim - and dies in that state - dies the death of one belonging to the days of jahiliyya. And he who is killed under the banner of a man who is blind (to the cause for which he is fighting),…” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4557] Main body, in context of number of people refers to, the majority of people. And following Hadith establishes it also: “Abu Dharr (Allah be pleased with him) reported from the Prophet (Peace be upon him) that,"Two are better than one, and three better than two; so stick to the Jama'ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious, will only unite my nation on guidance." [Ref: Musnad Ahmad, Kitab Al-Ansar, Abu Zar Al Ghaffari, H20776] Two plus one is three and two is majority. Three plus two is five and three is majority of five. And note Prophet said majority is the Jama’ah, and in the context, main body. This is explicitly stated in another Hadith: “Anas bin Malik said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah say: ‘My nation will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950] He instructed to follow the majority because the majority will be free from misguidance. And this Hadith also indicates minority from them can be upon misguidance. This comes togather to establish the principle: What Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) does not fear is becaus it may take plac and if it does, it will not negatively impact on Eman (i.e. faith) and Amaal (i.e. actions) of a significant majority.

Principle Two And Three:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) feared appearance of Al-Masih Al Dajjal and Ahadith indicate how much evil/corruption he will sow on earth and destruction he will bring to people of earth. Those who believe in his claim of Lordship will be rewarded and those who disbelieve in him will suffer femines and other tribulations. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said every nations is inflicted with a trial and trial for his Ummah is wealth and he feared it. Note related material is explained in the article linked in introduction. These two examples establish what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) feared were major trials. And this establishes principle two, Fitnah which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) feared was because of its large impact upon his Ummah.  Lastly, it is logical that if Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) feared something greater then the other then damage of that is also greater. And this establishes third principle.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

Edited by MuhammedAli

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا