Refuting Argument – If Shirk In Ummah Is Impossible So Is Poverty Impossible.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

An individual with the online nick of Qatadah on AhlalHdeeth forum wrote: “I need some help, alot of people use these ahadith to claim that in this ummah - the majority of the people won't commit shirk.” Please take note, he used, in this Ummah, and connected it with the, majority of the people, indicating that he believes majority of Muslims are polytheists. He then refferences the following Hadith: By Allah! I am not afraid that you will associate with Allah (i.e. idol-gods as partners to worship them) after my death, but I am afraid that you will compete with one another for the worldly things." [Ref: Bukhari, B23, H428] Then he goes to question: “Many sufis use the first two narrations to prove that the majority of ummah won't commit shirk. So is it true that the majority of the ummah does not commit shirk?” His belief becomes apparent from his questions; that he believes majority of Muslims are polytheists. Qatadah’s intention was to seek clarification because evidence presented to him by Muslims contradicted his established/cherished belief. The members resorted to quoting him commentaries of two major scholars. Shaykh Ibn Hajar (rahimullah) said according to this Hadith, companions would not commit shirk after death of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). On other hand Imam Nawawi (rahimullah) is on record to have interpreted it to mean, Islamic nation  would not apostate as a whole and it is saved from it by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). In the same thread a clever clot with nickname of Abu Alqamah also responded with following Hadith: “The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) smiled when he saw them, then he said: 'I think that you heard that Abu 'Ubaidah has arrived with something?' They said: 'Yes O Messenger of Allah! 'He said: 'Then receive good news, and hope for what will please you. By Allah! It is not poverty that I fear for you, but what I fear for you is that the world will be presented for you just as it was presented for those before you,then you will compete for it, just as they competed for it, and it will destroy you, just as it destroyed them.'” [Ref: Tirmadhi, B11, H2462] He went on to reference Takhreej of a Pakistani Khariji, Shaykh Zubair Ali Za’i, and then posed a question: “So will [Shaykh Habib Ali Al-] Jifri and his fellow Mushriks say that poverty is impossible for the Ummah?” His rehtorical un-said statement was, if poverty is impossible for Ummah then so is Shirk! Implying that poverty is not impossible for Ummah [because it is demonstratable] hence major Shirk in Ummah is also not impossible.

Important Information Material Being Targetted:

Abu Alqamah seems to be original author of this because he is the earliest source using the material. This argument presented by Abu Alqamah has been used as a counter argument on many forums. Hence it is important that it is adressed in the light of Quran and Ahadith.

Indicating The Path Ahead:

It was imperative to refute the claim majority of Muslims have fallen into major Shirk and establish Islamic position from evidence of Ahadith before responding to Abu Alqamah’s argument. To properly understand the answer it is important readers acquaint themselves with the following two articles, first one establishes the principles on which the objection will be explained, here, and the second one resulted the principles, and contains explanation of related Ahadith, here.

Three Essential Principles:

i) What Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) does not fear, is for two reasons, a) it will not take place, b) or it may take place, and if it does, it will not negatively impact on Eman (i.e. faith) and Amaal (i.e. actions) of a significant majority. ii) What Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) fears because it will be a major Fitnah in his Ummah and it will negatively impact on Eman (i.e. faith) and Amaal (i.e. actions) of his followers. iii) If Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) fears a tribulation more then another, he fears it more because it will cause greater harm to Eman and Amaal, of his Ummah.

Discussing The Hadith Which Qatadah Refferenced:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said, he does not fear Shirk for us but he fears his Ummah hoarding wealth, competing for wealth. What would be more damaging to his Sahabah/Ummah? The appearance of major Shirk or tribulation of wealth? What will you be more worried about, Comapanions/Muslims hoarding wealth or major Shirk? Yet the Messenger of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) was worried about his Sahabah/Ummah hoarding wealth. Does he not have more right to be worried about Eman of his Sahabah/Ummah then you being worried about major Shirk? He has more right and more care for his Sahabah/Ummah then you could ever have then why was not he worried about something so important? Will you not be rational and agree that Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) informed him and he knew his Sahabah/Ummah, as whole, will not fall into major Shirk, with exception of few here and there? Common sense dictates what damages most should be cause of greater concern. And lack of concern for major Shirk is proof that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was informed by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) that over whelming majority of Ummah will remain free from major Shirk.

Detailed Analysis Of What Imam Ibn Hajar Said:

Imam Ibn Hajars interpretation – no shirk in companions – is for group of Sahabah - and via Qiyas establishes that Hadith means, there will be no Shirk in Ummah. Note Imam Ibn Hajar (rahimullah) applied this Hadith to whole group of companions not majority. And Imam Ibn Hajar (rahimullah) while commenting on related Ahadith also stated that it refers to Ummah as whole, the main body, the majority. Imam Nawavi (rahimullah) is refferenced as interpreting the Hadith for in favour of majority of Ummah – majority will be free from Shirk. Alhasil we have established majority will be free from major Shirk.

Commenting On The Hadith Quoted By Qatadah In Light Of Principles:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) did not fear Shirk for his entire group of Sahabah and for majority of his Ummah. The principle is, what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) does not fear, is for two reasons, a) it will not take place, b) or it may take place, and if it does, it will not negatively impact on Eman (i.e. faith) and Amaal (i.e. actions) of a significant majority. Major Shirk has taken place in the Muslim Ummah of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). Only a insignificant minority has become polytheists by adopting other religions. It has not taken place at all in the group of Sahabah and they remained free from it. In the same Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) stated, he feared that we the Muslims will compete with each other to gather wealth. Lets try to understand this in the light of the following principle, what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) fears because it will be a major Fitnah in his Ummah and it will negatively impact on Eman (i.e. faith) and Amaal (i.e. actions) of his followers. Striving to gather the wealth of world was a Fitnah which the earliest Muslims had fallen into and it effected their actions and belief but only a little. But tribulation of wealth is a type of Fitnah which intensifies with progression of time and effect of it upon actions and belief are severe each passing era. Regarding the harm of wealth upon Sahabah Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is also reported to have said: “Abu Darda' said: "The Messenger of Allah came out to us when we were speaking of poverty and how we feared it. He said: 'Is it poverty that you fear? By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, (the delights and luxuries of) this world will come to you in plenty, and nothing will cause the heart of anyone of you to deviate except that. By Allah, I am leaving you upon something like Bayda (white, bright, clear path) the night and day of which are the same.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H5] In another Hadith it is stated in Hadith that effect of wealth will lead people further and further from religion of Islam: “The Day of Judgement has come close, and mankind will only increase their desire for this world, and they will only go farther and farther away from Allah." [Ref: Mustadrik al-Hakim, V4, H324] And this hadith is not obviously not about companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam), maybe serveral generations after – in the era of scholars exhorting people to practice Zuhd due to material excess. And regarding the last era of Muslims Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said:“… the world will be presented for you just as it was presented for those before you,then you will compete for it, just as they competed for it, and it will destroy you, just as it destroyed them.'” [Ref: Tirmadhi, B11, H2462]  This establishes Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) feared the harm of wealth because it takes people away from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). And this Fitnah is intensifying in its effect of distancing Muslims from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala).

Hadith Quoted By Abu Alqamah In Light Of Stated Principle:

The application of Hadith quoted by Abu Alqamah can be upon Ummah as whole, or just companions, but correct understanding is inclusive of companion and Muslims Ummah as whole. Abu Alqamah quoted the following Hadith in full – but I will quote related part only: “By Allah! It is not poverty that I fear for you, but what I fear for you is that the world will be presented for you just as it was presented for those before you,then you will compete for it, just as they competed for it, and it will destroy you, just as it destroyed them.'” [Ref: Tirmadhi, B11, H2462] In light of the following principle, what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) does not fear, is for two reasons, a) it will not take place, b) or it may take place, and if it does, it will not negatively impact on Eman (i.e. faith) and Amaal (i.e. actions) of a significant majority. In other words, poverty will not negatively effect the belief and actions of majority of Muslims. Poverty will effect a minority but it will not distance them from religion of Islam and this is why Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) did not fear it but instead feared wealth because it will distance people from Islam.

Directly Adressing Abu Alqamah’s Statement:

Tamheed, Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said, a wind will blow which will take life of all believers, Satan will come to the people and incite them to revert to religion of their forefathers and they will do so. And the Jahalat is, applying the Khaas (i.e. specific) on entire Muslim Ummah via Qiyas. Applying Ahadith which were for Kafirs living after the blowing of wind to Muslims living before blowing of cool/musky wind is Jahalat. Applying Ahadith which are about Kafirs upon Muslims is Jahalat. Applying Ahadith which are specific to Arabs upon entire Muslim Ummah of many nationalities is Jahalat. Abu Alqamah the Khariji stated: “So will [Shaykh Habib Ali Al-] Jifri and his fellow Mushriks say that poverty is impossible for the Ummah?” We Muslims say, neither falling of a Muslim, or a small minroity into major Shirk is impossible, nor poverty is impossible. And such was not claimed by any Muslim scholar. An insignificant minority falling into major Shirk and minority suffering due to poverty has had no major negative impact on the belief and actions of Muslim Ummah as whole. The impossibility is any of these two negatively effecting the Eman and Amaal of majority of Muslims. Yet your minority Kharijism presents itself as group of Tawheed and charges the protected majority as people of Shirk. The impossibility is of majority of Muslims on earth, of past, of present, and of future falling into major Shirk and poverty. Yet leader of your Khariji sect, Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab, nullified the creed of Tawheed of entire Ummah that preceeded him by saying no one prior to him knew meaning of, there is no Deity worthy of worship except Allah.[1] The impossibility is, the Muslims of Arabian Peninsula as whole engaging in idol worship. Yet despite this Shaykh of Najd accused the Muslims of entire Arabian Peninsula of being Mushriks under the pretext that they are worshiping idols - graves, trees, Jinn, angels. And those who followed his Satanic cult escaped this Takfir. And those who did not accept the teaching of his Satanic cult he made their blood Halal for his followers, looting of their properties, enslaving their women and children. And his followers relentlessly conducted raids on towns inhabitated by Muslims, they killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims, looted property of Muslims, enslaved and raped thousand of Muslim women based on this charge of Shirk. The impossibility is falling of Arab Muslims into idol-worship – i.e. Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, Dhil Al Khalasa – and returning to religion of their forefathers before the blowing of wind. Yet even though this has not happened and Muslims have not reverted to worship of mentioned idols.Nor these Ahadith are for Muslims of Arabia. These Ahadith foretell of Arab disbelievers becoming polytheists after blowing of cool musky wind which will result in death of all Muslims and Satan will incite the remaining disbelievers to revert to polytheism.

The All Important Questions And Bare Facts:

Did we the Muslims ever state major Shirk impossible for minority from Ummah, O Abu Alqamah? Has any scholars of Islam ever stated no Muslim will ever fall into major Shirk in context of the Hadith quoted earlier? Muslims and Islamic scholars have always rejected the idea; the majority of Muslims and the Muslim Ummah as whole, has fallen into major Shirk. And this is fundamental dispute between Muslims, and Khariji Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and his followers. Proponents of his teachings in past and at present charge the over whelming majority of Muslims of major Shirk – directly or indirectly. Directly, the sub-continentian protegy of, Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab, Shaykh Shah Ismail Dehalvi in his Taqwiyatul Iman in the opening chapter of book clearly stated majority of Muslims are polytheists but claim to be Muslims, here. Directly, grandson of Shaykh of Najd, author of Fath Al Majeed, also testifies to this fact in his own way, here. Indirectly, Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab declared many practices and beliefs of Muslims as major Shirk. These beliefs prior to him, during his life time, and there after have been practices and beliefs of majority of Muslims of earth. Shaykh  of Najd in his excess even went to claim that prior to him no one knew Tawheed and he claimed to haved revived Islam after extinction of it. Which is a veiled attempt to claim Prophet-hood for himself and whole-sale Takfir of entire Muslims of earth.[2] Anyway objective was to establish that dispute between Muslims and Wahhabis was/is over if majority of Muslim population of earth is Mushrik or not? Muslims arguing for no, and Khawarij arguing for yes.

Evidence Of Opponents Of Islam And Its Explanation:

Khawarij quote many Ahadith to argue their case. One such Hadith is where Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said: “… and the Last Hour will not come before the tribes of my Ummah attach themselves to the polytheists and tribes of my Ummah worship idols. There will be among my people thirty great liars ..." [Ref: Abu Dawood, B30, H4239] They argue, Prophet used the words, my Ummah, and therefore he meant, Muslims. Hence Hadith establishes Muslims will attach themselves to polytheists and worship idols. “The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'Uzza. [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945] They say, his Ummah will worship, Lat and Uzza, the idol-gods of pre-Islamic era, including worship of Dhi Al-Khalasa, the patron idol-god of Bani Daws: "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the women of the tribe of Daus would be seen going round Dhi al-Khalasa (for worship) and Dhi al-Khalasa is a place in tabala, where there was a temple in which the people of the tribe of Daus used to worship the idol." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6944] I say, Shirk being adopted by people mentionted in these Ahadith, and Shirk stated in these Ahadith, no Muslim will ever fall into. The Muslim Ummah is protected from Shirk mentioned in these Ahadith. Restart - When Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) stated my Ummah will fall into idol-worship and mentioned idols by name etc.  Hadhrat Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) questioned Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) regarding the verse : "He it is Who has sent His Messenger with right guidance, and true religion so that He may cause it to prevail upon all religions, though the polytheists are averse (to it)" [Ref: 9:33] Asking that Islam is to dominate and prevail over all religions then how come Muslims will fall into polytheism? Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said it will happen as Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) wills but: "A'isha reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: "The (system) of night and day would not end until the people have taken to the worship of Lat and 'Uzza (in Arabian peninsula). I said: Allah's Messenger, I think when Allah has revealed this verse: "He it is Who has sent His Messenger with right guidance, and true religion, so that He may cause it to prevail upon all religions, though the polytheists are averse (to it)", it implies that is going to be fulfilled. Thereupon he (Allah's Apostle) said: It would happen as Allah would like. Then Allah would send the sweet fragrant air by which everyone who has even a mustard grain of faith in Him would die and those only would survive who would have no goodness in them. And they would revert to the religion of their forefathers." [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6945]  In other words, after Islam prevails over all religions then Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) will send a wind which will take life of all Muslims and [non-Muslims] who remain behind will revert to the religion of their fore-fathers i.e – polytheism, worship of idols, Lat, Uzza, Dhil Al Khalasa, etc. Following three articles will put everything in perspective in greater detail then I have done in here, please read in order, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Alhasil the Ahadith which opponents of Islam employ against us are in reality are about a time when there will be no Muslim on earth and the infidels in Saudi Arabia will revert to idolatry after death of Muslims. These Ahadith refer to disbelievers who will out-survive the Muslims and day of judgment will be established upon them.

Basis Of Muslim Argument Against Khawarij:

In the language of Quran, idol-worship is stated to be Satan worship. In the following verse, invoking idol-gods - which is an act of worship - is stated to be invoking Satan in the following verse: “(The Mushrikeen) leaving Him (i.e. Allah) call but upon (i.e. yad'una) godesses: They call but upon Satan the persistent rebel!” [Ref: 4:117] In another verse Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: “Did I not command you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaitan (Satan). Verily, he is a plain enemy to you.” [Ref: 36:60] Alhasil Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) forbade the worship of idols and in language of Quran Satan worship is idol worship. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said that Satan has despaired regarding Ummah worshiping him: “Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship (him) in the peninsula of Arabia, but he (is hopeful) that he would sow the seed of dissension amongst them." [Ref: Muslim, B39, H6752] By this Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) meant, Satan has realised the impossibility of Muslims of Arabia ever worshiping idol-gods as whole hence he has dispaired. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) has stated: “That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of (eradicating) your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.” [Ref: 5:3] In this verse despair of disbelievers mentioned and they despaired because the chief of polytheists had realised Islam is to stay and this became apparent to followers of Iblees when Islam dominated the Arabian Peninsula. Alhasil Muslim Ummah as whole will be Shirk free in Arabian Peninsula. In another Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said regarding Ummah as whole – including three generations which succeeded him: By Allah! I am not afraid that you will associate with Allah (i.e. idol-gods as partners to worship them) after my death, but I am afraid that you will compete with one another for the worldly things." [Ref: Bukhari, B23, H428] And Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is also reported to have said about Ummah as whole:The thing that I fear most for my Ummah is associating others with Allah. I do not say that they will worship the sun or the moon or idols, but deeds done for the sake of anyone other than Allah, and hidden desires.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, Vol.1 B37, H4205] All this comes togather to establish Muslims of Arabia as whole and Muslim Ummah as whole will not fall into major Shirk. And this is suffient to refute beliefs and teachings of Khawarij.

The Issue Of Majority And Minority:

In addition to this, readers should not, even though it will be acknowledge a minority from Muslims can become polytheist. It should be noted that 51% is majority and 49% is minority but I by no way believe such subtantial minority from Muslims can leave Islam and adopt polytheistism. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said: “Anas bin Malik said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah say: ‘My nation will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) did not say majority. That numerically would be at minimum 51% but he said great majority. Minority which can possibly become polytheist in my understanding will not exceed 0.5% (i.e. half a percent) of total Muslim population and more closer to 0.01%, and this percentage is based on demonstratable, and at minimum, arguable evidence.

A Thought Provoking Fact:

O people of Iblees, note that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) left us guidance for minor things. If grave-worship, tree-worship, was to be practisced by Muslims, would he not left us some guidance regarding this? Would he not have told us after me graves and occupants of graves will be worshiped? And would he not warn Muslims to not to worship tree after he passes away? He left us clear guidance regarding minor sings but provided us no guidance regarding major Shirk which according to the Khawarij has engulfed the vast majority of Muslims? Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) says: “And he is not with-holder of Ghayb.” [Ref: 81:24] Had it been in knowledge of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) then He would not have with-held such crucial information from Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) would not have with-held it from his Ummah. Absence of such information is proof that there was no such thing to take place. Or he could have foretold – a Shaykh will be born from this Najd, from that town, in a era entire Arabian peninsula will be upon grave-worship, tree worship, saint-worship, Jinn-worship, angel-worship, and none from them will know meaning of, there is no Deity except Allah, it will be a time when over whelming majority will be in Shirk, then this Shaykh from Najd would rise and fight for religion of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), he will find out what true Islam is, he will find out what the meaning of, there is no Deity worthy of worship except Allah, is. He will then strive hard and will suffer, and this Shaykh will be forced from his home town, but Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) aid him through leader, and they both will come togather, one will be millitary man upon Tawheed, other the scholar of guidance and Tawheed, and they will go on to repopulate Arabian Peninsula with Tawheed and world in general. Do we find such guidance in Ahadith regarding the emergence of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab’s sect? Not a shred! Do you think Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) would have deprived Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) regardign knowledge of such happenings. And would Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) have deprived his Ummah of such beneficial knowledge? Never! On other hand, Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold that from Najd there would be appearance of group of Satan (i.e. qarn ash-shaytan), in my words cult of Iblees. The prophecies regarding this cult apply to Shaykh an-Najd and fit upon him and his cult like a glove. Will you not take heed from this and accept Islam and die Muslims? Is this coincidence that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said nothing which validates claims of Shaykh of Najd but only said which undermines entire foundation and refutes the claims of Shaykh of Najd, ye of little faith and reason?

Conclusion:

Muslim scholars have never stated major Shirk is impossible for a minority from Muslims. Our conflict with Kharijism was and is based one fact. The chief of Khawarij Ibnul Wahhab declared many practices and beliefs of Muslims as major Shirk and these beliefs happened to be beliefs and practices of majority of Muslims. Those who followed his teachings then expressed this fact more explicitly. Hence dispute was always about a rabid minority accusing the great majority of committing major Shirk. In this context scholars have always refuted the charge levelled against great majority of Muslims. Therefore it is unlikely that any Muslim scholar will ever argue, entire Ummah has remained free from major Shirk. Also it is not impossible for a absolute minority from Muslims, for example 0.001%,  to fall into major Shirk by adopting another religion, like Christianity, atheism, Hinduism, and Buddhism. And this percentage is based on demonstratable evidence. Also it was demonstrated Ahadith employed by Khawarij refer to period in which there will be no Muslims remaining on earth and tribes of Prophet’s nation (i.e. Arab descent) will revert to religion of their forefathers. Alhasil there is no evidence in Ahadith or Quran which establishes that Muslims will fall into major Shirk but despite this will claim and remain attached to Quran and Sunnah.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

Footnotes:

- [1] “And I inform you about myself – I swear by Allah whom there is none worthy to worship except Him – I have sought knowledge and those who knew me believed that I had knowledge while I did not know the meaning of, there is no Deity worthy of worship except Allah, at that time and did not know the religion of Islam before this grace that Allah favored. As well as my shaikhs (teachers) no one among them knew that. And if someone from the scholars of al-Arid (i.e. the lands of Najd and surrounding areas) claims that he knew the meaning of, there is no Deity worthy of worship except Allah, or knew the meaning of Islam before this time, or claims on behalf of his teachers that someone from them knew that, then he has lied and said falsehood and deceived people and praised himself with something he does not possess.[Ref: Ar-Rasa`il ash-Shakhsiyyah]

- [2] Anyone who joined his party, they were subjected to act of becoming Muslim, and declaring they were polytheists prior to joining Wahhabi sect, and all those who have not joined their sect are polytheists. And ISIS, the true followers of Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, also convert the Muslims to their religion of Wahhabism, here.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا