Knowledge Of The Unseen Part 2

Abdullah Yusuf

تجویز کردہ جواب

Hadith No 19

'Uqbah bin 'Amir, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) one day went out and he offered the Prayer over the martyrs of Uhud just as the Prayer is offered over the dead. He then came back and sat on the pulpit and said: I will be the predecessor before you. I will be your witness and, by Allah,I perceive as if I am seeing with my own eyes my Hawd (River in Paradise) at this very moment and I have been given the keys of the treasures of the earth or the keys of the earth and, by Allah, I am not afraid that you might associate anything (with Allah after me), but I am afraid that you will be vying with one another (for the possession of) the treasures of the earth.

References

►Hadith #1321, Category: Prophet Muhammad>Merits

►Classification-Mutawatir, Marfu

►Al-Bukhari compiled it in Book on Funerals Hadith No. 1258, Outstanding Traits Hadith No. 3329, Battles Hadith No. 3736, 3776, Heart-melting Traditions Hadith No. 5946, 6102

►Muslim compiled it in Book on The Virtues Hadith No. 4248

►Al-Nisa`i compiled it in Book on Funerals Hadith No. 1928

►Abu-Dawud compiled it in Book on Funerals Hadith No. 2806, 2806

►Ahmed b. Hanbal compiled it in Part 4 Page 149, 153, 154

Hadith # 20

وعن أبي أمامة ، عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلّم قال:
«اتَّقُوا فِرَاسَةَ المُؤْمِنِ فًّانَّهُ يَنْظُرُ بِنُورِ الله» .
رواه الطبراني، وإسناده حسن

Translation: Abi Amama (ra) narrates that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: Beware of Momin’s Firasah because he sees with the Nur of Allah – Imam al-Haythami said: This is narrated by Tabarani and the chain is “HASAN (FAIR)” [Majma az-Zawad (10/473, Hadith #17940]

Now imagine the Firasah of Muhammad ur Rusul Ullah (salallaho alaihi wasalam)

Imam al Qadhi Iyaadh (Rahimuhullah) in his Ash Shifa made a whole chapter on Prophet's Knowledge of Unseen!!

Chapter regarding grant of Ghuyub (Unseen) to Prophet (Peace be upon him) and of things which have to happen in future.

The hadiths on this subject are like a vast ocean, the depth of which cannot be found and the water of which cannot end. This is one aspect of his miracles which is "DEFINITELY KNOWN" We have many hadiths which have reached us by multiple paths of transmission (tawatur) which prove that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) has been given knowledge of Unseen. It is narrated by Hudhayfa (ra) that the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) stood on his (Pulpit) and "HE DID NOT LEAVE OUT ANYTHING BUT EXPLAINED WHAT SHALL HAPPEN UNTIL THE LAST HOUR" Whoever remembered it remembered it and whoever forgot it forgot it.[Qadhi Iyaad's Ash-Shifa, Volume No.1, Page No. 206]

On the next pages Qadhi Iyaadh (rah) mentions overwhelming ahadith which prove Prophet (Peace be upon him)'s knowledge of unseen, We shall present translation of some of them

Hudhayfa (ra) mentions that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) told us about all the leaders of evil who shall appear till the day of judgment, he told that they would be more than 300, he even told us "THEIR NAMES, THEIR FATHERS NAMES AND THE NAME OF THEIR TRIBES" [sunnan Abi Dawud Volume No.2 , Page No.441-443] ....Uthman will be killed while reciting the Qur'an. Perhaps Allah will have him wearing a shirt [i.e. the Caliphate]. They will want to remove it and his blood will fall on his utterance of Allah's words: "Allah is enough for you against them." (2:137). [Mustadrak al Hakim ala Sahihayn 3:103]

The first from Ahlul bayt to pass away would be Fatima [Musnad Ahmed, 2:240].

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said that: Khilafah will stay for 30 years and after this there will be Malookiyah (i.e. Kingship) [sunnan Abu Dawud, 5:36] (Qadhi Iyaad) said: This was also fulfilled as Khilafah stayed till Imam Hassan (ra).. Regarding Same Imam Hassan (ra) the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: This son of mine is a Sayyid, Allah will bring peace between 2 groups of Muslims through him [sahih Bukhari 5:22] (note): He did bring peace between his group and that of Ameer Muawiya (ra)

Qadhi Iyaad (rah) has at least mentioned 50 ahadith on proof of Prophet (Peace be upon him)'s knowledge of unseen and thus there remains no shadow of doubt about the vast Uloom al Ghayb being taught to Prophet (Peace be upon him] [Refer to Kitab ash-Shifa, Volume No.1, Pages: 206-212]

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا