Kya Islam Main Aurat Ko Marna Jaiz Hai? (Aitraz)

Abdullah Yusuf

تجویز کردہ جواب

Main AqeelAhmadWaqas bhai jaan ka boohaaaaaat hi zyada shukar guzar hon unhon ne mere threads main reply kiya or har aitraz k jawabat diye main apka be had shukar guzar hon k apne apna keemti waqt nikal kr mere threads ka reply kiya ALLAH APKO IS KA AJAR ATA KRE
OR APKE ILM MAIN OR IZAFA KRE ALLAH APKO SALAMAT RAKHE BHAI JAAN 
main apka be had mashkoor hon :)

Aik aitraz aaya hai k islam main aurat ko marne ki ijazat hai or kuch hadees saboot k tor per pesh kee gayen theen aik facebook page per
main woh hadees shareef yahan paste kr deta hon ta ke mere bhai jaan is ki wazahat kr den :)

Narrated 'Ikrima:

Rifa'a divorced his wife whereupon 'AbdurRahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi married her. 'Aisha said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her (Aisha) of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Apostle came, 'Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!" … (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 72, Number 715)

Hazrat Aisha ne farmaya k Nabi Kareem S.A.W.W k pas aik aurat aye or us ki skin sooji huwi thee maar ki wajah se

The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE DEFICIENCY OF A WOMAN’S MIND." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 48, Number 826)

OR AIK AKHRI HADEES JIS MAIN AIK AURAT NABI KAREEM S.A.W.W K PAS AAYE K US K HUSBAND NE USEY MARA LEKIN NABI KAREEM S.A.W.W NE KUCH NA KAHA (YEH ALFAZ US FACEBOOK PAGE PER AITRAZAT MAIN HAIN)

Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:

A woman came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) while we were with him.

She said: Apostle of Allah, my husband, Safwan ibn al-Mu'attal, BEATS ME 
when I pray
, and makes me break my fast when I keep a fast, and he does 
not offer the dawn prayer until the sun rises.

He asked Safwan, who was present, about what she had said. He replied: 
Apostle of Allah, as for her statement "he beats me when I pray", she 
recites two surahs (during prayer) and I have prohibited her (to do so).

He (the Prophet) said: If one surah is recited (during prayer), that is 
sufficient for the people.

(Safwan continued:) As regards her saying "he makes me break my fast," she 
dotes on fasting; I am a young man, I cannot restrain myself.

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said on that day: A woman should 
not fast except with the permission of her husband.

(Safwan said:) As for her statement that I do not pray until the sun rises, 
we are a people belonging to a class, and that (our profession of supplying 
water) is already known about us. We do not awake until the sun rises. He 
said: When you awake, offer your prayer. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13, Number 2453)

Main AqeelAhmadWaqas bhai jaan ka boohaaaaaat hi zyada shukar guzar hon unhon ne mere threads main reply kiya or har aitraz k jawabat diye main apka be had shukar guzar hon k apne apna keemti waqt nikal kr mere threads ka reply kiya ALLAH APKO IS KA AJAR ATA KRE

OR APKE ILM MAIN OR IZAFA KRE ALLAH APKO SALAMAT RAKHE BHAI JAAN 

main apka be had mashkoor hon :)

Aik aitraz aaya hai k islam main aurat ko marne ki ijazat hai or kuch hadees saboot k tor per pesh kee gayen theen aik facebook page per

main woh hadees shareef yahan paste kr deta hon ta ke mere bhai jaan is ki wazahat kr den :)

Narrated 'Ikrima:

Rifa'a divorced his wife whereupon 'AbdurRahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi married her. 'Aisha said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her (Aisha) of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Apostle came, 'Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!" … (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 72, Number 715)

Hazrat Aisha ne farmaya k Nabi Kareem S.A.W.W k pas aik aurat aye or us ki skin sooji huwi thee maar ki wajah se

(bis)

(salam)

محترم بھائی صاحب!۔

آمین بجاہ النبی الامین ﷺ

دعاؤں کیلئے بہت زیادہ شکریہ۔

اللہ عزوجل ہم سب کو دین و دنیا میں کامیاب فرمائے (آمین)۔

جواب کو بغور پڑھ لیں کیونکہ اس مسئلے کے کافی پہلو ہیں جن کا سمجھنا ضروری ہے۔

post-14217-0-06772600-1488495496_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-23600700-1488495545_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-71846700-1488495573_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-40077500-1488495607_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-75478600-1488495653_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-00912300-1488495672_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-38347700-1488495694_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-55135500-1488495723_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-14437300-1488495757_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-30349200-1488495784_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-85551800-1488495963_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-60139100-1488496015_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-98242600-1488496046_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-94016300-1488496072_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-47981600-1488496185_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-16148000-1488496279_thumb.jpg

The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE DEFICIENCY OF A WOMAN’S MIND." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 48, Number 826)

post-14217-0-48053300-1488496291_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-85956000-1488496300_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-85896800-1488496338_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-41291200-1488496384_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-69609600-1488496414_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-26816600-1488496441_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-06570200-1488496475_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-54413200-1488496495_thumb.jpg

OR AIK AKHRI HADEES JIS MAIN AIK AURAT NABI KAREEM S.A.W.W K PAS AAYE K US K HUSBAND NE USEY MARA LEKIN NABI KAREEM S.A.W.W NE KUCH NA KAHA (YEH ALFAZ US FACEBOOK PAGE PER AITRAZAT MAIN HAIN)

Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:

A woman came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) while we were with him.

She said: Apostle of Allah, my husband, Safwan ibn al-Mu'attal, BEATS ME 

when I pray, and makes me break my fast when I keep a fast, and he does 

not offer the dawn prayer until the sun rises.

He asked Safwan, who was present, about what she had said. He replied: 

Apostle of Allah, as for her statement "he beats me when I pray", she 

recites two surahs (during prayer) and I have prohibited her (to do so).

He (the Prophet) said: If one surah is recited (during prayer), that is 

sufficient for the people.

(Safwan continued:) As regards her saying "he makes me break my fast," she 

dotes on fasting; I am a young man, I cannot restrain myself.

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said on that day: A woman should 

not fast except with the permission of her husband.

(Safwan said:) As for her statement that I do not pray until the sun rises, 

we are a people belonging to a class, and that (our profession of supplying 

water) is already known about us. We do not awake until the sun rises. He 

said: When you awake, offer your prayer. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13, Number 2453)

post-14217-0-43815300-1488496612_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-50842000-1488496628_thumb.jpg

Edited by AqeelAhmedWaqas

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

(bis)

(salam)

محترم بھائی صاحب!۔

آمین بجاہ النبی الامین ﷺ

دعاؤں کیلئے بہت زیادہ شکریہ۔

اللہ عزوجل ہم سب کو دین و دنیا میں کامیاب فرمائے (آمین)۔

جواب کو بغور پڑھ لیں کیونکہ اس مسئلے کے کافی پہلو ہیں جن کا سمجھنا ضروری ہے۔

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

attachicon.gif5.jpg

attachicon.gif6.jpg

attachicon.gif7.jpg

attachicon.gif8.jpg

attachicon.gif9.jpg

attachicon.gif10.jpg

attachicon.gif11.jpg

attachicon.gif12.5.jpg

attachicon.gif12.6.jpg

attachicon.gif13.jpg

attachicon.gif14.jpg

attachicon.gif15.jpg

attachicon.gifG1.jpg

attachicon.gifG2.jpg

attachicon.gifG3.jpg

attachicon.gifG4.jpg

attachicon.gifG5.jpg

attachicon.gifG6.jpg

attachicon.gifG7.jpg

attachicon.gifG8.jpg

attachicon.gifLast 1.jpg

attachicon.gifLast 2.jpg

Apka boohaaat bohaaaat shukriya bhai jaaan yeh aitrazat kuch facebook pages per aye huwe they jinhon ne islam ko badnam krne k liye yeh aitraz kiye they apka bohaaat bohaat shukriya k apne tamaam aitrazat k jawabat de diye main apka bohaat mashkoor hon bhai jaan :)

ALLAH APKO IS KA AJAR ATA FARMAYE OR HAMESHA KHUSH RAKHE

Aik akhri hadees or hai jo unhon ne page pe lagaye thee aqeel bhai main lagana bhool gaya

Muhammad b. Qais said (to the people): Should I not narrate to you (a hadith of the Holy Prophet) on my authority and on the authority of my mother? We thought that he meant the mother who had given him birth. He (Muhammad b. Qais) then reported that it was ‘A’isha who had narrated this: Should I not narrate to you about myself and about the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)? We said: Yes. She said: When it was my turn for Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near his feet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly. I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi’. He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O ‘A’isha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you? She said: Whatsoever the people conceal, Allah will know it. He said: Gabriel came to me when you saw me. He called me and he concealed it from you. I responded to his call, but I too concealed it from you (for he did not come to you), as you were not fully dressed. I thought that you had gone to sleep, and I did not like to awaken you, fearing that you may be frightened. He (Gabriel) said: Your Lord has commanded you to go to the inhabitants of Baqi’ (to those lying in the graves) and beg pardon for them. I said: Messenger of Allah, how should I pray for them (How should I beg forgiveness for them)? He said: Say, Peace be upon the inhabitants of this city (graveyard) from among the Believers and the Muslims, and may Allah have mercy on those who have gone ahead of us, and those who come later on, and we shall, God willing, join you. (Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 2127)

IS HADEES KO LE KAR WOH YEH WAWELA KAR RAHE THEY K NABI KAREEM S.A.W.W NE HAZRAT AYESHA KO MARA NOUZUBILLAH

IS KI THORI SI BAS WAZAHAT KR DEN

APKA BOHAAT SHUKRIYA BHAI JAAN

Edited by Abdullah Yusuf

Muhammad b. Qais said (to the people): Should I not narrate to you (a hadith of the Holy Prophet) on my authority and on the authority of my mother? We thought that he meant the mother who had given him birth. He (Muhammad b. Qais) then reported that it was ‘A’isha who had narrated this: Should I not narrate to you about myself and about the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)? We said: Yes. She said: When it was my turn for Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near his feet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly. I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi’. He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O ‘A’isha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you? She said: Whatsoever the people conceal, Allah will know it. He said: Gabriel came to me when you saw me. He called me and he concealed it from you. I responded to his call, but I too concealed it from you (for he did not come to you), as you were not fully dressed. I thought that you had gone to sleep, and I did not like to awaken you, fearing that you may be frightened. He (Gabriel) said: Your Lord has commanded you to go to the inhabitants of Baqi’ (to those lying in the graves) and beg pardon for them. I said: Messenger of Allah, how should I pray for them (How should I beg forgiveness for them)? He said: Say, Peace be upon the inhabitants of this city (graveyard) from among the Believers and the Muslims, and may Allah have mercy on those who have gone ahead of us, and those who come later on, and we shall, God willing, join you. (Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 2127)

IS HADEES KO LE KAR WOH YEH WAWELA KAR RAHE THEY K NABI KAREEM S.A.W.W NE HAZRAT AYESHA KO MARA NOUZUBILLAH

IS KI THORI SI BAS WAZAHAT KR DEN

APKA BOHAAT SHUKRIYA BHAI JAAN

(bis)

(salam)

محترم بھائی صاحب!۔

نقل کردہ حدیث شریف میں خط کشیدہ عبارت پر غور فرمائیں تو معلوم ہوگا کہ رسول اللہ نبی پاک ﷺ نے ام المؤمنین رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنھا کو بطورِ سزا یا کسی اور وجہ سے نہیں مارا بلکہ وہ از راہِ شفقت اور دفعِ وسوسہ کیلئے تھا اور اظہارِ مقامِ سیدتنا عائشہ صدیقہ رضی اللہ عزوجل عنھا بھی مقصود تھا کہ وسوسہ تک کو ان پاک نفوس پر حاوی نہیں ہونے دیا جاتا۔

post-14217-0-90559700-1488722833_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-11237600-1488722841_thumb.jpg

شفیع المذنبین رحمۃ اللعٰلمین خاتم النبیین آقا کریم علیہ التحیۃ و التسلیم کے نورانی دست اقدس کی برکات میں سے ہے کہ محض اسکے ’’لگنے‘‘ سے ہی وساوس تک دور ہو جاتے ہیں۔ سبحان اللہ عزوجل۔ چند مثالیں ملاحظہ ہوں۔

post-14217-0-89184300-1488722846_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-36800500-1488722855_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-85271800-1488722860_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-22077800-1488722870_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-36270100-1488722876_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-29713100-1488722883_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-43391700-1488722886_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-48262500-1488722893_thumb.jpg

خود اُم المؤمنین سیدتنا عائشہ صدیقہ طاہرہ رضی اللہ عزوجل عنھا کی زبانی سنیں معترض کے الزام کا رد ۔ ۔ ۔ تعجب ہے معترض کی عقل پر کہ خود ام المؤمنین رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنھا جن کو رحمت عالم رسول اللہ ﷺ نے سینۂ مبارکہ پر اپنے دست رحمت سے (از راہِ شفقت و دفع وسوسہ) ’’مارا‘‘ وہ کیا فرماتی ہیں!۔

post-14217-0-35102600-1488722903_thumb.jpg

post-14217-0-00398900-1488722909_thumb.jpg

جاہل معترض اگر محبوبۂ رسولِ خدا سیتنا عائشہ صدیقہ رضی اللہ عزوجل عنھا پر اس حوالے سے اعتراض کرے کہ ’’انکا یہ ماننا تھا کہ رسول اللہ ﷺ انکی باری میں کسی اور ام المومنین کے ہاں تشریف لے گئے ہیں‘‘ تو اسکا جواب بھی پڑھ لیں کہ وہ محض ایک وسوسہ تھا جس پر شرعاََ کوئی باز پرس بھی نہیں مگر انکا مقام و مرتبہ ایسا عالیشان ہے کہ نور من نور اللہ رسول اللہ ﷺ نے وسوسہ تک کو ان میں پنپنے نہیں دیا!۔ سیدہ ام المؤمنین خود کیا فرماتی ہیں، وہ دیکھ لیں۔

post-14217-0-83709000-1488722911_thumb.jpg

Edited by AqeelAhmedWaqas

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا