His Heart Never Sleeps.

Abu Habiba

تجویز کردہ جواب

As-Salaam alaikum,

You must have read it in the Hadith where the Noble Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:-- "My eyes sleep, but my heart never sleeps."

His heart never sleeps! His heart is always connected to his Lord.... he is always in ascension. None can know the level attained in Ascension. Even Jibreel, alaihis-Salaam, was not able to know it, because he said [on the night of the 'Isra wal Mi'eraj] " I cannot move beyond  my level", when the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, asked him to continue with him. "If I go further, I will be burnt", Jibreel said.

Sufi Masters say that Jibreel, alaihis-Salaam, should have moved forward with the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, even if he was going to be burnt. As the Prophet said to Jibreel, "I am going to move higher even if I am going to be burnt."  He was ready to sacrifice himself to obtain that Light for his Community (Ummah), saying: ' have no concern for myself'....therefore he moved forward, constantly progressing, traveling to that level, closer and closer to his Lord...Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا