Response To Abdullah The Khariji Of A’du-Allah: Rectifying Distortions On Hadith Of Najd And East.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

Muslims believe Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold that a Khariji sect will emerge from central Saudi Arabia. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed to the direction of East and named Najd as place of its origin. In middle of 17th century this group emerged lead by Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab. Seeing the prophesy was fulfilled and noting; creed of Tawheed/Shirk and deeds matched Khawarij, along side the description given by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) fitted upon Shaykh of Najd, the Islamic scholarship warned the Muslims of his tribulation citing the Ahadith of Najd as proof. Supporters of Shaykh of Najd resorted to distorting the Ahadith which expose the reality of their sect. The core argument in defense is; Najd is not in Arabia but it is Iraq [or is part of Iraq]. Then they present various evidences in form of Ahadith, many of which are gross distortions of Ahadith, to establish their concocted narrative.

BackGround And Way Of Response:

Year and half ago a brother
Syed Hammad Saifi mentioned another brother Muhammad Aamir Khan had written some articles on topic of Najd. Unfortunately I did not ask what and where these articles are. And told me that brother Abdullah, a supporter of Kharijism, from system_of_life responded to these articles, here. Brother Syed Hammad Saifi requested a response. I informed him everything which brother Abdullah has mentioned in the article comprehensively been refuted in various articles which number roughly twenty, here. And promised him something will be written in response to brother Abdullah’s distortions of Islam in future. In brother Abdullah’s article; there is material which is directly related to the topic of Najd and unrelated. Everything, related and unrelated all will be addressed in order of evidence quoted.

0.0 - Adu-Allah’s Opening Statement:

“This Article is a brief response to those Sufis (Barewlis) who intentionally accusing the Ahle-Sunnah Wal-Jamaah of Hijaaz (Saudi Arabia). Abusing the great Scholars of Hijaaz (Saudi Arabia). They intentionally hide ing the Hadith related to Iraq and attributing those Ahadeeth to People of Hijaaz with intention of maligning them. Inshallah we shall expose these Liars.” [Ref: Alternative location of original article,
here]

0.1 - Abdullah’s Opening Statement In Balance:

He said Sufis (Barelwis) accuse and abuse the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah of Hijaz (Saudi Arabia). And we the Muslims conceal the Ahadith which indicate group of Satan will emerge from Iraq with intention of maligning the Shuyukh of Najd. It is important that the very foundation of distortion and lies is exposed for what it is. The following parts will address everything that needs to be addressed. There are numerous factual errors in what brother Abdullah wrote in his opening statement. These errors are due to absence of knowledge and by establishing them objective is to prove brother Abdullah is poorly educated. And poor education religious or secular makes poor scholars and poor scholarship. By this I do not intend to insinuate brother Abdullah is an Aalim the truth is far from it.

1.0 - Sufi And Barelwis Accuse:

Readers should note there are three major factions, Sufis/Sunnis, Wahhabis, and Shia. And in between there are many shades of grey for each faction. If you take away, Wahhabis, Shias, Deobandis, from equation everyone else is Sufi and everyone of them is member of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah. Even if one takes away Deobandis and Shias and puts them in pro-Wahhabi basket, this still leaves an over whelming majority of Sufi/Sunnis who are against the Wahhabis. What I am trying to get at is when he says Sufis are against his version of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah. In reality he means everyone from Ummah is against his sect with exception of dozen or so Deobandis because none everyone falls into these major labels and shades of grey which originate from them.

1.1 - Identity Of Ahlus Sunnah And The Jammah:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “After I am gone, you will see great conflict. I urge you to adhere to my Sunnah and the path of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, and cling stubbornly to it.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H44] “Whoever among you lives will see great conflict. I urge you to adhere to what you know of my Sunnah and the path of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, and cling stubbornly to it.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H43] Ahlus Sunnah (i.e. people of tradition) in Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah (i.e. people of tradition and main-body) referrs to those who follow the Sunnah of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). And Wal Jammah referrs to one who holds to the Jammah (i.e. main-group) of companions and of Muslims. The identity of second is established by the following sayin of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam): “It was narrated from Thawban that: The Messenger of Allah said: "A group among my Ummah will continue to follow the truth and prevail, and those who oppose them will not be able to harm them, until the command of Allah comes to pass." [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H10] And this taifa (i.e. group) is of majority which will be upon Haq when there are differences: “Anas bin Malik said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah say: ‘My Ummah will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing,  follow the great majority.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950] In another Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said that majority is better then minority and then instructed the Muslims to stick to the Jammah: “Abu Dhār (Allah be pleased with him) reported from the Prophet (Peace be upon him) that, “Two are better than one, and three better than two; so stick to the Jama'ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious, will only unite my Ummah on guidance." [Ref: M.I.Ahmad, Al-Ansar, Abu Zar Al Ghaffari, H20776] From all this it is clear Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah are those who follow the prophetic Sunnah, and Jammah of companions, and Jammah of Muslim, and they are; Ummah agreeing upon guidance. And they are majority and there is continuity of theological lineage.

1.2 - Wahhabiyyah Are Ahlus Sunnah, Or Barelwis:

In light of what has been established from Ahadith the Wahhabiyyah cannot be deserving of title of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah because their belief system originated in 17th century and the core principles and teaching of this sect lack continuity. Also they as whole are and the Muslims amongst them are minority in Ummah who are disputing and rejecting the beliefs of majority. And Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) instructed the Muslims to fallow the majority in following Hadith: “My Ummah will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority. [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950] “Two are better than one, and three better than two; so stick to the Jama'ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious, will only unite my Ummah on guidance." [Ref: M.I.Ahmad, Al-Ansar, Abu Zar Al Ghaffari, H20776] Note Hadith of Musnad Imam Ahmad (rahimullah) precisely establishes the majority is Jammah and also establishes majority Jammah is Ummah. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) wouldn’t have instructed the believers to follow the majority if they were not group of truth and if they were not the Jammah. In contrast to Wahhabiyyah, Barelwism/Sufism of subcontinent alone is enough in numbers to compose a majority against the Wahhabiyyah. If one was to include Sufism of Arabian Peninsula, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Africa, Malaysia, and other countries … They share with Barelwis, the Ashari and Maturidi heritage. Qadri, Naqshbandi, Chishti and Soharwardi Sufi paths. Hanafi, Shafi, Hanbali, and Maliki fiqh.[1] Despite their perpherial differences a core teaching unites all these scholars upon prophetic Sunnah and come togather to compose over whelming majority, the Jammah, and they are Ummah agreeing upon guidance. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said regarding those who deviate from the Jammah and Ummah:
"I saw the Prophet on the Minbar addressing the people. He said: 'After me there will be many calamities and much evil behavior. Whoever you see splitting away from the Jama'ah or trying to create division among the Ummah of Muhammad, then kill him, for the Hand of Allah is with the Jama'ah, and the Satan is with the one who splits away from the Ummah[2], running with him.'" [Ref: Nisai, B37, H4025]

2.0 - Saudi Arabia And Hijaz:

He says Muslims accuse the scholars of Hijaaz (Saudi Arabia) … The fact is Hijaaz is not name for Saudi Arabia. Hijaz historically only composed of a small area of Arabian Peninsula and modern Saudi Arabia. Please see the following map for Hijaz, Arabia and Najd,
here. This reveals brother doesn’t actually know what Hijaz is and what Arabia is. We have nothing but good to say about the scholars of al-Hijaz. We the Muslims condemn the Wahhabi/Khariji scholars of Najd, hereThe tribulation and sternness of Najdi/Wahhabi hearts is established from where they emerged and what they did to Muslims of Arabian Peninsula, including Hijaz, during their pillaging raids and conquests. They put the Wahhabi ] And out of all the Khawarij followers of Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab and his band of bandit Wahhabis, emerged with this distinguishing sign of shaven heads. Ref: Muslim, B5, H2338[ “Sahl b. Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads.” One of tribulation was of a group of people with shaven heads:] Ref: Bukhari, B63, H217[ “Narrated Ibn Umar: I heard the Prophet saying: "Tribulationss will emerge from here." Pointing towards the East.”] Ref: Muslim, B1, H95[“The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East and faith is among the people of the Hijaz.” ) also said regarding inhabitants of Najd: sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam] Prophet (Ref: Bukhari, B88, H214[ “Narrated Ibn Umar: The Prophet said: … He said: "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (i.e. greater Syria)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said: "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said: "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the Qarn (i.e. horn, head, group, an era) of Satan." ) said: is in East of Madinah and regarding it Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallamNajd

2.1 - East And Najd In Ahadith:

, whom he deceptively counted amoungst people of Hijaz. This will be explained in on coming parts of article in detail but here for introductory purposes somethings will be mentioned.
ISIS companions to shame with their actrocities and rape and murderous rampage. And this is why the Muslim scholarship of world, except Wahhabi, condemns Wahhabism, and are totally against it.

2.2 - Hijaz In Ahadith Of Prophet (
sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam
):

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: The people of the West will continue to triumphantly follow the truth until the Hour is established.”[3] [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4722] “The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East and faith is among the people of the Hijaz.” [Ref: Muslim, B1, H95] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said the people of Hijaz and in other words people of Western part of Arabia will hold to truth until the day of judgment and vast majority of the Muslims of Hijaz are members of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah,
here. With aid of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) the Muslims of Hijaz will remain upon way of Ahlus Sunnah and victorious our the group of Satan of Najd. Also note Hijaz is refuge of Islam: “That the Messenger of Allah said: "Indeed the religion with creep into the Hijaz just like a snake creeps into its hole, and the religion will cling to the Hijaz just like the female mountain goat cling to the peak of a mountain.” [Ref: Tirmadhi, B38, H2630]

2.3 - The Contrast And The Deception:

After noting the clear distinction and merits of people of Hijaz and truth regarding Najd and Wahhabism; the readers should imagine why the enemy of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and his beloved Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) would attempt to pass the tribulation of group of Satan and their scholars as scholars of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah and of scholars of Hijaz. Brother Adu-Allah’s attempt in the science of Hadith is would be called Tadlees. Tadlees best can be destribed in modern magic (i.e. card tricks and stuff) terms of; misdirection, sleight of hand, and concealment. Where a narrator attempts to cover-up weakness of a Hadith by praising merits of a narrator or by with-holding information in order to create positive or negative image. In other words, the enemy of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) attempted elevate Wahhabism by associating it with Hijaaz and by disassociating it from Najd. Tadlees is subtle but brother Abdullah’s attempt to make East into West is grand deception.

3.0 - Ahadith Of Iraq And Najd:

Brother Abdullah said: “They intentionally hide the Hadith related to Iraq and attributing those Ahadeeth to People of Hijaaz Najd with intention of maligning them.” The truth of matter is; Ahadith which foretold emergence of group of Satan from Iraq are about Khawarij just as Ahadith of Najd are. But they are about two different locations therefore we do not mix the reports nor interpret one to mean the other. Meaning we don’t say because group of Satan emerged from Iraq therefore Najd means Iraq which the Wahhabis are attempting to do. Suppose there is report on TV: There was bomb explosion in London, Enland, university. Right after it, or week later, or month later there is another news report: In university of New Jersey, America, there was bomb explosion. Year later these two news reports are pulbished on a website. You the reader reads both of them. Due to bomb explosions in mentioned cities would you conclude; i) University of New Jersey and university of London are one and the same, ii) or knowing better you would distinguish between the two reports and believe these are two different bomb explosions in two different cities, two different countries. In context of my scenario, Abdullah, the Wahhabi enemy of knowledge and reason, is complaining why do the Muslims hide reports of London bomb attack when they attempt to find location of New Jersey. Any educated and sane person would realise nothing is being hidden. The report of London attack is not related to New Jersey attack. Hence using London attack report and its location to mean New Jersey is in fact London would be dumbness of epic proportions. See the location of Najd and Iraq,
here. We leave it upon the illiterate fools to confuse/make Najd into Iraq. You can’t but appreciate for laughs the foolishness of Wahhabi logic. Group of Satan in Iraq and group of Satan in Najd means Iraq is Najd. Am educumated too, and my educumation (lol!) says if group of Satan in Iraq and group of Satan is in Najd then this means Najd is Iraq. Victory for educumation! If A is sweet and liquidy and B is sweet and liquidy then A is B. If lion is furry and has tail, and donkey is furry and with tail, donkey is lion.

4.0 - Accuse, Abuse, And Maligning Scholars Of Najd:

He said the Muslims accuse the scholars of Najd. And we do indeed accuse them of being Khawarij and evidence of what vast majority of Muslims believe about them is in their own books. And world terrorism so called in the name of Islam is all Wahhabi supported and all man power is of Wahhabism except those who have been forced into joining them under pain of death as it happened in Syria under rule of Wahhabi branch of ISIS. Please listen to major scholar of Wahhabis/Salafis say ISIS are Wahhabi,
here.

5.0 - Abdullah Quoting Surah Baqarah (2) Verse 42:

Brother Abdullah quoted the following verse: ''Do not mix the Truth with Falsehood nor Conceal the Truth when you Know.” [Ref: 2:42] And he quoted this verse in an attempt to imply that members of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah mix the falsehood (i.e. Barelwi/Sufi teachings) with truth (i.e. Hadith) and conceal the truth [about Wahhabis]. And I am not going to comment on this. I rather let the readers decide on strength of evidence and sound argumentation to determine who is mixing the falsehood with truth and who was/is Mudallis (i.e. guilty of Tadlees). But what I will do is explain the verse in light of context and other verses of Quran. Then at the end of which I will establish brother Abdullah like all his Wahhabi, Salafi and Khariji co-religionists share trait which is unique to Khawarij and worst of creation.

5.1 - Context Of Surah Baqarah Verse 42:

Allah (subhanhu wa ta’ala) stated: “And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know (it).” [Ref: 2:42] Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) revealed this verse as part of following six verses: "O Children of Israel! Remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant (upon you) that I will fulfill your covenant (from Me), and be afraid of Me. And believe in what I have sent down confirming that which is (already) with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And do not exchange My signs for a small price, and fear Me. And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know (it). And establish prayer and give zakah and bow with those who bow (in worship and obedience). Do you order righteousness of the people and forget yourselves while you recite the Scripture? Then will you not reason? And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive (to Allah). Who are certain that they will meet their Lord and that they will return to Him." [Ref: 2:40/46] Context of this verse reveals it was revealed regarding the Bani Israel (i.e. Jews).

5.2 - Explanation Of Surah al-Baqarah Verse 42 In Light Of Quran:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: “And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know (it).” [Ref: 2:42] Now it is established verse was revealed with regards to Jews who were concealing the truth and mixing falsehood in truth. What the truth and the falsehood was; is yet to be determined. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) says: "Those to whom We gave the Scripture know him (i.e. Prophet Muhammad) as they know their own sons. But indeed a party of them conceal the truth while they know (it). The truth is from your Lord, so never be among the doubters." [Ref: 2:146/147] Alhasil the truth they conealed and distorted was regarding identity and Prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) while the Rabbai’s knew too well; Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is Prophet from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala): “And when there came to them a Book (this Qur'an) from Allah confirming what is with them  (i.e. Taurat) and the Injeel, although aforetime they had invoked Allah in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognised, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allah be on the disbelievers.” [Ref: 2:89] They were waiting for his arrival and invoked Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for victory through Waseela (i.e. means) of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) but disbelieved in his Prophet-hood and hid information from Jewish layity which would have helped them identify him as Prophet of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), and mixed the truth with falsehood to hide the truth of his Prophet-hood.

5.3 - Mixing The Truth With FalseHood And Concealing The Truth:

From previous two sections it would be obvious following verse was revealed with regards to Jews: “And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know (it).” [Ref: 2:42] And specially Jewish scholarly elitehiding information and distorting information which establishes Prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) even though they knew too well that he is Prophet of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Brother Abdullah applied and interpreted the verse in context of Muslims and employed it because he is of understanding; we the Muslims, the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah, mix falsehood with truth, and conceal truth. Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) had following to say about those people who interpret verses revealed regarding disbelievers as if they are about Muslims: “... and the Mulhidun (heretical) after the establishment of firm proof against them:"And the statement of Allah: 'Allah will not mislead a people after He has guided them, until He makes clear to them what to avoid.' (9:115) And Ibn Umar used to consider them (the Khawarij and the Mulhidun) the worst of Allah's creatures and said: "These people took some verses that had been revealed concerning the disbelievers and interpreted them as describing the believers. [Ref: Bukhari, Vol 9, Page 49, Chap 6: Killing The Khawari] Muslims now can decide; if brother Abdullah, theWahhabi, was mixing the falsehood of Wahhabi/Khariji methodology into truth of Quran, and hiding information regarding verse [to insinuate Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah are guilty of distortion and concealment] or not. With regards to insinuation that members of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah hide truth and distort it readers will have to wait till the completion of article to make a finale decision.

6.0 – DIY Tafsir And Sharh Of Quran And Hadith:

What was required from brother Abdullah was that he explain and demonstrate why Najd isn’t the demonstrated Najd but it is Iraq. And to support his position he should have presented evidence of Hadith and maps to demonstrate his position. Then his position would have been established and we would have been under the burden to establish Islamic position and refute his Khariji distortion. What brother Abdullah has done is; what I have pointed to in section - 3.0. What he is attempting is to interpret Hadith with Hadith but DIY (i.e. Do It Yourself!) scholar doesn’t have any idea how to interpret Hadith or Quran. His effort is laughable because he is trying to apply rules of Tafsir (i.e. exegesis) on a matter of geography. Purpose of Tafsir is to bring clarity and remove ambiguity from a verse with another verse. And correct way to manage it is to employ relating set of verses to shed light on ambiguity. DIY scholars and Mujtahideen relying on Shaykh ul-Islam Wal Muslimeen Google (rahimullah alayhi ta’ala) due to zero knowledge rules of Tafsir. Are interpreting name of one region to mean another region due to commonality of detail between Iraq and Najd –: i.e. emergence of group of Satan. The commanlity of detail can be used to establish both groups are same in theology but this detail cannot legitimately be employed to argue Iraq is Najd. To do so would be foolishness however appealing and convincing it may seem to DIY scholars. If two unrelated Ahadith or verses are employed and interpreted then the out come naturally would be defective and invalid.

6.1 - Demonstrating Correct Methodology Of Tafsir:

Years ago I had discussion with a extremely extremist Wahhabi [aka Usmaniyyah, Captain]. And he quoted the following verse to argued it referrs to deceased AwliyahAllah including companions and Prophets including Prophet Isa (alayhis salam): And those they invoke  mindu’nillah (i.e. other than Allah) who create nothing, and they (themselves) are created. They are (in fact) dead not alive, and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected.” [Ref: 16:21] My counter argument was the verse was revealed regarding polytheists and their idol-gods. The ambiguity was made clear via following verse: Yet have they taken mindu’nillah gods that can create nothing but are themselves created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control death nor life nor resurrection.“ [Ref: 25:3] Alhasil a related verse was employed to clarify the ambiguity and this is Tafsir of best type. Coming to invalid methodology of interpreting; following Hadith is proof that Satan’s group (aka Khawarij) would appear from Najd: They said again: "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said: "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] To say following Hadith clarifies ambiguity of Najd through usage of Iraq would be a monstoracity because regions and geographical locations are not interpreted to mean another through interpretation: “I asked Sahl bin Hunaif: "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said: "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq: "There will appear in it some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H68] Correct way to interpret and find location and region of Najd should be something similar to following. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from the side where group of Satan will come out." Or said: "... the group [from direction] of sun (rise) ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H212] Based on this Hadith following article was written to demonstrate Iraq cannot be Najd,
here. And also sunrises from East hence following Hadith is related to it: “Verily, afflictions (will start) from here," pointing towards the east, "whence the side of the group of Satan comes out." [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H714] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was residing on pulpit of Masjid of Nabvi (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and from there he pointed toward house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) and this is precisely toward East, here, therefore following Hadith is also related to the two: “The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointing to Aisha's house (i.e. Eastwards): He said thrice: "Affliction (will appear from) here and from where the side of the Satan's head comes out (i.e. from the East).” [Ref: Bukhari, B53, H336] Maps and various Ahadith establish Najd is in Arabia and toward East of Madinah therefore it is connected with all the above Hadith: They said again: "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said: "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] Alhasil all related Ahadith to Najd and East were brought togather and explained in light of each other to establish direction of Najd and location of Najd.

6.2 - Invalid Methodology Of Tafsir Of Quran And Sharh Of Ahadith:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) stated:“And (remember) when Allah will say: "O Isa , son of Maryam! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?'” [Ref: 5:116] This verse indicates a group/sect of Christians worshipped Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and his mother Maryam (salamullah alayha) as gods and on the day of judgment Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will be questioned regarding it. In another verse Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: “Certainly you (disbelievers) and that which you are worshipping now besides Allah, are fuel for Hell! (Surely) you will enter it.” [Ref: 21:98] DIY scholar and DIY Tafsir would be prepared to send Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and his mother to hell-fire. After all one plus one is indeed adding up to hell-fire. Yet the fact is both these verses are true and both these verses are unrelated. One is regarding the idols which the polytheists of Arabia worshipped and other is about a Prophet of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and about a righteous worshipper of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). With regards Prophets Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) says: “It is not (possible) for any human being to whom Allah has given the Book and Al-Hukm (laws of religion) and Prophethood to say to the people: "Be my worshippers rather than Allah's." On the contrary (he would say): "Be you Rabbaniyyun because you are teaching the Book, and you are studying it." [Ref: 3:79] With regards to men/women those who were worshipped during their lives or after their death Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) will ask them if they asked the people to worship them beside Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and if they answer the question in affirmative then Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) will send them to fire: And if any of them should say: "Verily, I am an Ilah (i.e. god deserving of worship) besides Him." Such a one We should recompense with Hell. Thus We recompense the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).” [Ref: 21:29] If we rely on DIY scholars and DIY Tafsirs educated by Shaykh ul-Islam Google Ibn Yahoo Ibn Bing then you can imagine the destruction of Islam. Verses of Quran and Ahadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) must correctly be paired with related Ayaat/Ahadith to derive correct understanding.

6.3 – Brother Abdullah The Enemy Of Ahadith Of RasoolAllah:

Brother Abdullah is DIY scholar and DIY Mufassir and Sha’reh. As a result the readers would readers would realize how mercilessly he is decimating teaching of Islam in order to protect Wahhabism. He will take two unrelated regions and based similarity in content of Hadith he will be declaring Najd is Iraq. My objective would be to separate Iraq from Najd and Najd from Iraq. Provide convincing geographical and evidence of Hadith to prove student of Shaykh Google Ibn Yahoo Ibn Bing is out of his depth and is sinking in ignorance of pre-Islamic era.

7.0 - Abdullah Quotes Ahadith Of Satan’s Group Appearing From Iraq:

"Abdullah Ibn-Umar related that once, he saw the Prophet showing Iraq with his hand, and saying: "The Fitna (i.e. affliction) is here, the Fitna is here, the Fitna is here, three times, it is from here that will appear the devil's horns [alternative; devil’s group]." (Isnad considered Sahih by the Muhaddith Ahmad Shakir al-Masry) [Ref: Musnad-e-Ahmad, Vol10, P391, H6302, H6129] "Ibn Umar reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “O Allah, bless us in our Syria. O Allah, bless us in our Yemen.” He repeated it and on the third or fourth time they said: “O Messenger of Allah and in our Iraq.” The Prophet said: “Verily, from there will appear upheavals and tribulations and from there will rise the horn of Satan [alternative; Satan’s group]." [Ref: Tabarani, al-Mujjam Awsaat, H4230]

7.1 - Commenting On Ahadith Quoted By Brother Abdullah:

Ahadith state group of Satan will emerge from Najd and brother Abdullah hopes to interpret Najd with Iraq. More accurately; due to usage of Iraq in above Ahadith brother Abdullah is replacing Najd with Iraq. The logic behind it goes something like this; if from A is group of Satan and from B is group of Satan; therefore A is alphabet B. This explains the mechanism employed by brother Abdullah and simultaneously delivers a smack of sanity to his insanity. Before venturing further it is important to point out; words Satan’s group referr to Khawarij. Muslims and Wahhabis have no dispute in this regard but if anyone questions this ascription then please read the following article,
here. Coming to first Hadith quoted by brother Abdullah; I will not comment on chain of narration because the over-all meaning of Hadith agrees with following authentic Hadith: “Narrated by Yusair bin 'Amr:I asked Sahl bin Hunaif: "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said: "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq: "There will appear in it some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats,and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body." [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H68] Even though the Hadith does not use words group (i.e. Qarn) of Satan the description is regarding Khawarij. And principle of science of Hadith is when a weak Hadith is narrated or coroborated by stronger the weakness is lifted due to stronger Hadith. The second Hadith quoted by brother Abdullah; its wording is fabricated. Meaning event described in the said Hadith never occurred. Instead one of the narrators confused Najd/East with Iraq either due to forgetfullness. Or due to events that transpired in Iraq with regards to Khawarij confused Najd Ahadith with Iraq and replaced Najd with Iraq. Ignoring the confusion/distortion of actual Hadith of Najd it has to be said over-all meaning of Khawarij appearing from Iraq is in agreement with authentic Ahadith but the event it describes never happened.

7.2 - Ahadith Establish No Dua For Najd And Dua For Iraq:

From following Hadith it is clear that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) refused to invoke Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for region of Najd citing the emergence of group of Satan (aka Khawarij) for his refusal: The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again: "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] Even though Khawarij were to emerge from Iraq also Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) did invoke Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for people of Iraq: “Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) looked toward Iraq, Syria, and Yemen, and made the Dua: O Allah accept their hearts on your obedience and place firmly your mercy around them. [Ref: Tabarani, Mu'jam al-Sagheer, Chptr; Alif, Name; Ishaq, H273,
here] Note Najd is absent from the second Hadith. What this alludes to is Najd had a special position and played a special role in tribulation of Khawarij due to which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) did not invoke Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) on behalf of Najd. And that special role will be elaborated in two following sections.

7.3 - Emergence Of Satan’s Group From Najd And From Direction Of East:

Identification of historical Najd is important because group of Satan was to originate from Najd. Islamic understanding of subject and location of Najd translates to; Wahhabism being the group of Satan which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). For the uninitiated, it is adivsed to see location of Najd on maps,
here. It will be evident Najd is toward East of Madinah and Makkah and is central region of Saudi Arabia and it surrounds Saudi capital Riyadh. With this basic information please read the following Ahadith: “Narrated Ibn `Umar: (The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again: "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] “O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari,  B88, H214] Ahadith about East which tell about emergence of group of Satan from direction of East: “Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: I heard Allah's Apostle on the pulpit saying, "Verily, afflictions (will start) from here," pointing towards the east, "whence the side of the group of Satan comes out." [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H714] “Ibn Umar reported that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying (in a state) that he had turned his face towards the east: Behold, turmoil would appear from this side, from where the group of Satan would appear.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6938] One Hadith states East by pointing direction of sunrise: “Narrated Salim's father: The Prophet stood up beside the pulpit  and said, "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from the side where group of Satan will come out," or said, "... the group [from direction] of sun (rise) ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H212] Alhasil the region of Najd and direction of East perfectly compliment each other. And emergence of group of Satan from Najd/East are about the same region. The only difference in one group of Ahadith direction is mentioned and in the other name of region is mentioned. Following article contains seventeen facts; if all put into perspective precisely establish the direction from where the group of Satan was to emerge, here. Alhasil all this reveals why a Wahhabi/Khariji would distort the truth and mix falsehood into Ahadith Najd. And would want Iraq to be Najd and not the land of their beloved Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab.

7.4 - Group Of Satan From Iraq And Group Of Satan From Najd:

Briefly; it a group of Satan was to emerge from Najd and another one from Iraq. The first Satan’s group to abandoned Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) when after arbitration at Siffin and assembled as a separate faction at Harura [alternative name for Khawarij connected with; Haruriyyah] in Iraq. These people were mostly from tribe of Banu Tamim which was/is mainly situated in central Saudi Arabia, in other words in historical Najd. Abdullah aka Dhil Khuwaisirah at-Tamim was leader of Khawarij in Iraq - see map depicting location of Banu Tamim in Najd and evidence of Dhil Khuwaisirah being form Najd and him leading Khawarij of Iraq,
here. Following article comprehensively explains in light of authentic Ahadith how and why Ahadith of Najd are connected, and how Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab is part of Khariji apostasy. To let the cat out the bag; it is not due to Iraq being Najd, here. From Ahadith of Najd and Iraq it becomes apparent there will be two [major] groups of Khawarij from Najd and both would originate from Najd: "… Messenger of Allah pointed towards Yemen with his hand and said: Verily Iman is towards this side, and harshness and callousness of the hearts is found amongst the rude owners of the camels (i.e. Rabia and Mudar) who drive them behind their tails (to the direction) where emerge the two horns of Satan, they are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar." [Ref: Muslim, B1, H83] Please note locations of tribes of Rabia and Mudhar were also depicted on the maps of previous section. Moving on; there were to appear many minor off-shoots of Khawarij in light of following Hadith: "There will emerge people (i.e. Khawarij) who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go any deeper than their collarbones. Whenever a group of them appears, they should be cut off (i.e. killed)." Ibn 'Umar said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'Whenever a group of them appears, they should be killed.' - More than twenty times - 'until Dajjal emerges among them.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H174] Alhasil the first group of Khawarij appeared in Iraq but the main source of man power and ideological leadership of Khawarij were from central Arabia and to be precise from province of Najd. The second major infestation of Khawarij was to appear from Najd. And when it appeared, in the beginning, almost entire man power of Khawarij was from Najd and from ranks of Bani Tamim. Please read the above linked article to properly and comprehensively understand how Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab at-Tamim the Najdi is part of earlier Khawarij yet created a unique blend of Kharijism (i.e. excessiveness characterised by Mushriking Muslims, accusing them of innovation) and Sunnism. Sooner or later articles establishing methodological and theological uniformity between Khawarij and Wahhabism will be published but following is only a starter, here.

8.0 - Abdullah Quoting Ahadith Of Flies And Mosquitoes:

"Narrated Ibn Abi Nu'm: A person asked Abdullah bin Umar whether a Muslim could kill flies. I heard him saying (in reply): "The people of Iraq are asking about the killing of flies while they themselves murdered the son of the daughter of Allah's Messenger. The Prophet said: They are my two sweet basils in this world." [Ref: Al-Adab al-Mufrad, B5, H2] "Narrated Ibn Abi Na'm: I was present when a man asked Ibn Umar about the blood of mosquitoes. Ibn Umar said: "From where are you?" The man replied: "From Iraq." Ibn Umar said: "Look at that! He is asking me about the blood of Mosquitoes while they (the Iraqis ) have killed the (grand) son of the Prophet. I have heard the Prophet saying: "They (Hasan and Husain) are my two sweet-smelling flowers in this world." [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H23] "Ibn Fudail reported on the authority of his father that he heard Salim bin Abdullah bin Umar as saying: O people of Iraq! How strange it is that you ask about the minor sins but commit major sins? I heard from my father Abdullah bin Umar narrating that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying while pointing his hand towards the East: Verily, the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the group of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another." [Ref: Muslim B41, H694] “Ibn Fudail reported on the authority of his father that he heard Salim, bin Abdullah, bin Umar as saying: O people of Iraq! How strange it is that you ask about the minor sins but commit major sins? I heard from my father Abdullah bin Umar narrating that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying while pointing his hand towards the east: Verily. the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the group of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another; and Moses killed a person from among the people of Pharaoh unintentionally and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious said: "You killed a person but We relieved you from the grief and tried you with (many a) trial." (20:40). Ahmad bin Umar reported this hadith from Salim, but he did not make a mention of the words: "I heard". [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6943]

8.1 - Commenting On Hadith Of Killing Of Flies And Mosquitoes And Minor Sins:

Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) mentions death of Hassan (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and Hussain (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and quotes a prophetic statement indicating love of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and merits of these two companions. Therefore the setting of these quoted Ahadith is after poisoning of Imam Hassan (radiallah ta’ala anhu) which lead to his death and after the heart breaking events of Karbala had already transpired. And maybe the event of Karbala had recently transpired hence it was still fresh in mind of Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) which resulted the material we read in Hadith. It is also worth noting Khawarij became a departed from Jamah in Syria but were recognised as Khawarij in Iraq. And the event of Hadith took place long after appearance of Khawarij. Note Khawarijwere recognised as a distinct sect after arbitration of Siffin and during the life and Khilafat of Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu). Finally brother Abdullah is attempting insinuating Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) applied the Hadith of East upon people of Iraq. This Hadith has already been explained in detail in the following article,
here.

8.2 - Iraqis Concerned With Minor Sins And Group Of Satan:

Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) was asked about killing of flies/masquitoes (i.e. minor sin) and he said: “O people of Iraq! How strange it is that you ask about the minor sins but commit major sins?” Minor sins is killing of flies/mosquitoes and major sin is killing a believer. And in the context he is insinuating that people of Iraq you’re more concerned with minor sins yet you should be more worried about major sins in general and sin of mudering Hussain (radiallah ta’ala anhu) to be specific.

8.3 - Prophet Musa (alayhis salam) Put Into Trials Due To Unintentional Death:

Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) says: “…and Moses killed a person from among the people of Pharaoh unintentionally and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious said: …” Prophet Musa (alayhis salam) unintentionally killed an Egyptian. He then went on to quote the verse related to it: “(And We favored you) when your sister went and said, 'Shall I direct you to someone who will be responsible for him?' So We restored you to your mother that she might be content and not grieve. And you killed someone, but We saved you from retaliation and tried you with a (severe) trial. And you remained (some) years among the people of Madyan. Then you came (here) at the decreed time, O Moses.” [Ref: 20:40] His intention is to insinuate; people of Iraq realise for killing of one person unintentionally Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) put Prophet Musa (alayhis salam) intro trial. You people of Iraq not only intentionally killed Hussain (radiallah ta’ala anhu) but also members of his family [brutally and barbaricly]. And Prophet Musa (alayhis salam) killed a disbeliever and he was put into trial for many years of his life; you people of Iraq killed those who were beloved to Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and he quotes following prophetic words: "They (Hasan and Husain) are my two sweet-smelling flowers in this world.” Implying your trial and your suffering as result of killing of these Hassan (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and Hussain (radiallah ta’ala anhu) would be severe and harsh.

8.4 - Prophet Pointing Toward East Satan’s Group Will Emerge From It:

Hadith narrates the following Prophetic words: “… he heard Allah's Messenger as saying while pointing his hand towards the east: Verily the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the group of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another and …” Note the referrence point of East is where Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was located and the people whom he was with when he uttered the above words and not where Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) was. Even though the words of Hadith establish Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) was not in Iraq but a Iraqi man had come to him [in Makkah]: “I was present when a man asked Ibn Umar about the blood of mosquitoes. Ibn Umar said: "From where are you?" The man replied: "From Iraq." Ibn Umar said: "Look at that! He is asking me about the blood of Mosquitoes while they (the Iraqis ) have killed the (grand) son of the Prophet.” [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H23] Ahadith establish he stood beside the pulpit [of Masjid Nabvi] and pointed direction of sunrise, toward East, and toward house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha): “Narrated Salim's father: The Prophet stood up beside the pulpit and said, "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from the side where group of Satan will come out," or said, "... the group [from direction] of sun (rise) ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H212] “Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointing to 'Aisha's house, he said thrice, "Affliction (will appear from) here," and, "from the side, where Satan's head will come out." [Ref: Bukhari, B53, H336] And we have already established that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward East, toward Najd, and Saudi capital of Riyadh. In this context if you interpret the following words Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) then it obviously mean Muslims/companions would fight each other after the group of Satan emerges from East: “Verily the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the group of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another and …” And after the emergence of Khawarij, they murdered Uthman (radiallah ta’ala anhu), Muslims killing each other, Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) VS Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu), started. Another interpretation of same portion is that Muslims VS Khawarij will kill each other. And this will be explained in the last section. Alhasil in context of question about killing flies/mosquitoes Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) is implying you should be more concerned about killing people and who you kill.

8.4 - Iraqis Were Not Group Of Satan But They In Fact Killed Khawarij:

Kharijis subjected the Muslims of Iraq to barbaric murderous rampage and therefore Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) took the task of eliminating first spawns of Kharijism. In following Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) explained the traits of companions of Dhil Khuwaisirah at-Tamimi:
“... Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) made a mention of a sect that would be among his Ummah which would emerge out of the dissension of the people. Their distinctive mark would be shaven heads. They would be the worst creatures or the worst of the creatures. The group who would be nearer to the truth out of the two would kill them.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2324] “... be smeared by dung and blood. The sign by which these people will be recognized will be a man whose one hand (or breast) will be like the breast of a woman. These people will appear when there will be differences among the people (Muslims)." Abu Sa'id added: I testify that I heard this from the Prophet and also testify that 'Ali killed those people while I was with him. The man with the description given by the Prophet was brought to 'Ali. The following Verses were revealed in connection with that very person: 'And among them are men who accuse you (O Muhammad) in the matter of (the distribution of) the alms.” (Surah 9:58) [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H67] Note this Dhil Kuwaisirah at-Tamimi and his companions are very same Khawarij aka Satan’s group which emerged from Najd and fought against Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) in Iraq. See following detailed article to this regard, here. Hadith establishes the group closer to truth was of Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) but it was composed of Iraqis and the Iraqis had killed members of Satan’s group aka Khawarij: ”A man throws an arrow at the prey (or he said at the target), and sees at its iron head, but finds no sign (of blood there), or he sees at the lowest end, but would not see or find any sign (of blood there). He would then see into the grip but would not find (anything) sticking to it. Abu Sai'd then said: People of Iraq. it is you who have killed them.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2324]

8.5 - Truth About Iraq And Falsehood Of Abdullah:

Earlier it was established the Khawarij were over whelmingly from Bani Tamim. A tribe which was/is situated in Arabian Peninsula, East of Madinah, around modern Saudi capital Riyadh, which is precisely the historical Najd from which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold Satan’s group would emerge. They marched with Ali’s (radiallah ta’ala anhu) army to Syria to fight Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and after arbitration became disillusioned with Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and parted his company. They then gathered in Iraq in village of Harura and due to their actrocities Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) confronted them in battle. The bulk of his army was composed of Iraqis because his capital was Baghdad. And it was the Iraqis who dealt the death blow to Khawarij [at Nahrawan]. All this establishes Iraqis were not Khawarij but the Iraqis were responsible for killing Khawarij. They in fact were from Najd and from Bani Tamim. Our brother Abdullah attempted to make Muslims believe Iraqis were Khawarij but the truth is Khawarij were outsiders who assembled in Iraq and were recognised as a new sect in Iraq.

9.0 - Hadith Of Dajjal In Iraq, Syria And In East:

“We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and … Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranean) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he is in the East, he is in the East, he is in the East, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7028] Comments:- Just take a glance at  World Map,Saudi Arabia comes no where between Syria and Iraq and now read the below Hadith.“Thereupon he said: I harbor fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among you, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf. He would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to `Abd-ul-`Uzza b. Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said: For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7015] Narrated Salim's father: The Prophet stood up beside the pulpit and said, "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from the side where group of Satan will come out," or said, "... the group [from direction] of sun (rise) ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H212] “Narrated Ibn 'Umar: I heard Allah's Apostle while he was facing the East, saying, "Verily! Afflictions are there, from where the side of the head of Satan comes out." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H213] “Thawban said: If you see the black flags coming from Khurasan then go there even if you have to crawl because there is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi." [Ref: Mustadrak al-Hakim, Book Of Tribulations H8578,
here] Comments:- It is crystal clear from above Ahadith that ''East'' refers to ''IRAQ''.If still Barelwi disagree 'East as Iraq',then they must go to Saudi Arabia(Hijaz) to Give Bayat to Imam Mehdi in Saudi Arabia not in Khurasan.”

9.1 - Something Related And Unrelated To Above Content:

I have only quoted in above Ahadith numbered by brother Abdullah as; seven, eight, nine, and ten. Following are being omitted because they add nothing new to his point: Ahadith number eleven, fourteen,  sixteen, seventeen are about tribulation of East. And Ahadith number twelve, thirteen, fifteen are about Khawarij but do not explicitly referr to East. Despite this there is no objection on my part if they are applied upon tribulation of East because they do referr to Khawarij. Brother Abdullah distorting this Hadith kind of hurt because he made me realize how desperate and degraded human can become when there is no way out. And it was first time when I raised my hands in Dua for his guidance. May Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) open our eyes, and hearts, and minds to truth of Islam and guide us to straight path of Islam. Coming to his comment; I cannot comprehend why Saudi Arabia should be between Syria and Iraq. Or how it would help his cause. I assume he misread the Hadith. It says Dajjal will appear between Syria and Iraq. And Dajjal appearing between Syria and Iraq is possible ofcourse because borders of both countries are connected. After bit of head banging I think I figured what the relationship of comment to content is. According to Ahadith Dajjal will approach and appear in Arabia from a way which is between Syria and Iraq. And in this context he is saying that information of his second Hadith doesn’t fit into it. It is very likely brother Abdullah isn’t aware that modern Syria is only about sixty percent of what it originally was. Al-Sham comprimised of Lebanon, Israel, Jordon, and parts of present day Syria. If you put all these into context then Dajjal coming to Arabia from between Syria and Iraq would become apparent.

9.2 - Commenting On Hadith Of Dajjal In Iraq And East:

Brother Abdullah is insinuating Iraq is East of Madinah because Dajjal is to come from Iraq and Prophet also said Dajjal will emerge from East. Putting one and one togather with healthy dose of logic he arrived at the sum of Iraq is East [therefore by Najd intended region was Iraq and due to this Ahadith of Najd referr to Iraq]. At the end of Hadith eighteen Abdullah stated: It is crystal clear from above Ahadith that ''East'' refers to ''Iraq''. If still Barelwi disagree 'East as Iraq',then they must go to Saudi Arabia(Hijaz) to Give Bayat to Imam Mehdi in Saudi Arabia not in Khurasan. Glad that he wasn’t insinuating but he stated what he believed. Even though Hadith clearly establishes East is direction of sunrise. And if you recall a resident of Madinah will never and can never see sunrise from Iraq. Revisit following link to refresh your memory why that would be so; here.

9.3 - Dajjal In East And Its True Meaning Explained By Prophet:

It is stated in above quoted Ahadith and underlined; Dajjal will enter/visit every [major] city of world in forty days. This points to Dajjal going to all over the world; East, West, North, and South from place of his origin but the place of Dajjals origin is East:
“Nay, on the contrary, he is in the East, he is in the East, he is in the East, and he pointed with his hand towards the east.” Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) explained what he meant by East in following Ahadith: “It was narrated that Abu Bakr Siddiq said: "The Messenger of Allah told us: 'Dajjal will emerge in a land in the East called Khorasan, and will be followed by people with faces like hammered shields.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4072] “Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said: "The Messenger of Allah narrated to us, saying: 'The Dajjal shall emerge from a land in the East called Khurasan. He is followed by a people whom appear as if their f aces are shields coated with leather.'" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2237]

9.4 - Imam Mahdi Coming From East And Khorasan:

For some weird reason brother Abdullah the DIY Shaykh decided to quote following Hadith: “Thawban said: If you see the black flags coming from Khurasan then go there even if you have to crawl because there is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi." [Ref: Mustadrak al-Hakim, Book Of Tribulations H8578,
here] I haven’t been able to figure out how this would have helped his cause of Najd being Iraq and Iraq being East but whatever. My objective in quoting the following Ahadith would be to only establish Khurasan is East and it is only for purpose of attesting to what was already quoted: “It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin Harith bin Jaz' Az-Zabidi that the Messenger of Allah said: "People will come from the East, paving the way for Mahdi." Meaning (paving the way) for his rule.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4088] “It was narrated from Thawban that the Messenger of Allah said: "Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the East, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner." Then he mentioned something that I do not remember, then he said: "When you see them, then pledge your allegiance to them even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, Mahdi." [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4084] And Khorasan is in East of Madinah:“Thawban said: If you see the black flags coming from Khurasan then go there even if you have to crawl because there is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi." [Ref: Mustadrak al-Hakim, Book Of Tribulations H8578, here] Maps in the following sections depict location of land of Khorasan and where Khorasan is in relationship to Arabia.

9.4 - Ancient Land Of Khorasan Is In East Of Madinah:

Khorasan1.jpg.4c2f710a0d51aa037e503d8dca23e950.jpgKhorasan3.jpg.049d9048c725f4c462154355067d2ec0.jpgsouth_asia.jpg.1a5ae8a6fefce13f37b1a13fc14a3f6c.jpg

9.5 - Dajjal In East Of Madinah In Land Of Khorasan Established:

All the above establishes what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) meant when he said Dajjal will emerge from East. And he then himself explained; he meant Dajjal will emerge from East a land called Khurasan. And maps perfectly establish that indeed Khorasan is in almost exactly East of Madinah. And this evidence is enough to puncture the logical conclusion of our DIY Shaykh Abdullah.
It is also important to point out for fourth time; brother Abdullah’s understanding is that Iraq is East is established via logic and not from factual interpretation of Hadith with Hadith. Propositions: i) Dajjal is to emerge from East. ii) Dajjal is to emerge from Iraq. Conclusion: Therefore Iraq is in East and will emerge from Iraq. This has nothing to do with interpreting Hadith with Hadith. Its pure logic of type that you would meet in online IQ tests. Two statements of esident of Saudi Arabia: i) There will be fight in East. ii) There will be fight in England. Conclusion: There will be in England because it is in East. This way of interpreting data completely ignores geographical locations of cities, provinces, countries and cardinal directions but purely based on bad understanding of logic. Interpretation of Hadith with Hadith refutes brother Abdullah’s position. Even though he assumes he is interpreting Hadith with Ahadith in reality he is only distorting the Ahadith with his faulty logic driven interpretations. Finally following article briefly explains Hadith of Dajjal coming from East and Iraq, here. And following one comprehsively explains why  Dajjal will come to Iraq/Syria and you are strongly advised to read it, here.

9.6 - Final Word On Strategy Of DIY Shaykh Abdullah:

DIY Shaykh Abdullah’s strategy is to take focus of Ahadith of Najd away from Saudi/historical province of Najd and put the all negativity toward Iraq is purely for basis of protecting Wahhabism and Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. And to achieve this hook and crook is all good. This is not scholarship nor display of sincerity in studying religion. Rather this type of DIY scholarship tightly shuts the door on face of ray of guidance that had made it way to door seeker. Brother Abdullah quoted Ahadith numbered nineteen and twenty and they have already been addressed in section 7.0 to 7.4. And it is advised  you referr to that section.

Remaining Article Of Brother Abdullah And Its Reality:

The material directly relating to making Najd into Iraq was upto  mentioned Ahadith. The remaining article of brother Abdullah is basicly implying all the evil things happened in Iraq therefore Ahadith of Najd referr to Iraq. And that Banu Tamim are portrayed in positive light in some Ahadith and man of Najd was told of entry to paradise therefore Banu Tamim are not [all] Khawarij and bad. And people of Iraq are most/all are bad and most/all tribulation and Khawarij emerged from there therefore Ahadith of Najd are about Iraq. We have already demonstrated where Iraq is, and where Najd is, and how Bani Tamim of Najd were part of Iraqi Khawarij. Najd and Iraq cannot legitimately be blendered into one and same however eagerly DIY Shaykh wants it to be. The perpherial issues of brother Abdullah, if Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) wills will be addressed in second article:
Response To Abdullah The Khariji Of A’du-Allah- Evil And Virtues Of Iraqis-Najdis, And What It Is Established From Them.

Conclusion:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward East, he mentioned direction of sunrise, and he pointed toward the house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) to pin point direction from which Satan’s group was to emerge. In addition to all he also mentioned name of region in direction of East, toward the direction house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) as Najd. Ahadith also indicate; Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward Iraq and foretold emergence of Satan’s group from Iraq. Considering the name and location of Iraq and Najd it is evident both reffer to two different regions. Iraq Hadith referrs to first group of Satan and Najd Hadith referrs to second manifestation of Satan’s group from Najd.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi.

FootNotes:

- [1] Note all Barelwis, who adhere to teaching of Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat (alayhi rahma) are Sufis and from Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah, in principle mehodology and core teachings, but not all Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah is Barelwi. Barelwism fundamentally is those to adhere to teaching of prophetic Sunnah and of Jammah under the guidance of Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan al-Qadri (alayhi rahma). And those who supported Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat (alayhi rahma) against the Deobandis and Ahle Hadith [a non-conformist Wahhabi sect] heresies of these sects which originated in subcontinent. The sole distinguishing feature between Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah and Barelwism; is Takfir of Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat (alayhi rahma) of Deobandi scholars; who insulted and disrespected Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam), also believe in possibility (i.e. imkan) of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) lieing, stated finality of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam)  would not be effected of another Prophet is born. To name them; Shaykh Ashraf Ali Thanvi, Shaykh Ismail Dehalvi, Shaykh Khalil Ahmad Saharanpuri, Shaykh Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi, and Shaykh Muhammad Qasim Nanotavi. Even though Fatawah Hussam al-Haramayn was attestted by scholars of Arab world during the life time of Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat (alayhi rahma) it did not become a international controversy. The result of Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat’s (alayhi rahma) fatwah greatly impacted subcontinent and the antangonism between Barelwis and Deobandis remained and was transmitted to future generations. As a result Barelwis of subcontinent have certain positions  regarding Deobandis [based on core principles of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah] which non-subcontinent members of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah may not hold. And this maybe due to either being misinformed by Deobandis or having absolutely no knowledge of their beliefs. But there is no doubt they would support Barelwi positions when they are informed about Deobandi beliefs like they supported Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat (alayhi rahma) in his life time.

- [2] The Wahhabism originated in middle of 17th century lead by Najdi Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab. He split from the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah and created band of bandits blundering Muslim cities and kill Muslims mercilessly because Shaykh of Najd had declared that over whelming majority of Muslims of Arabia are polytheists except his own followers. Note prior to this Wahhabism and its teaching didn’t exist. Their method of determining major Shirk was never heard before them nor did the belief; vast majority of Muslim Ummah is upon major Shirk and has fallen into innovation. Authentic Ahadith contradict both these teachings.

- [3] (i) This means; Western part of Arabia, the region of Hijaz, its inhabitants will remain upon truth of Islam uptil the day of judgment. (ii) Wahhabism emerged in central Arabia, region surrounding Saudi capital Riyadh, and their leader accused the people of Makkah and Madinah and their scholars of being polytheists, and claim none other then him knows meaning of; There is none worthy of worship except Allah: “And I inform you about myself – I swear by Allah whom there is none worthy to worship except Him – I have sought knowledge and those who knew me believed that I had knowledge while I did not know the meaning of La Ilaha Illa Allah at that time and did not know the religion of Islam before this grace that Allah favored. As well as my Shaikhs (teachers) no one among them knew that. And if someone from the scholars of al-Arid (the lands of Najd and surrounding areas) claims that he knew the meaning of La Ilaha Illa Allah or knew the meaning of Islam before this time, or claims on behalf of his teachers that someone from them knew that, then he has lied and said falsehood and deceived people and praised himself with something he does not possess.“ [Ref: al-Darur al-Saniyyah,
here] And he explicitly stated this and meaning of this is that he alone knew Tawheed and implication of which is everyone but him was disbeliever because Tawheed is fundamental requirement to be a Muslim absence of which means Kufr. iii) Compare what the Hadith states and what Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab, the Iblees of Najd has stated, and think for yourself and ask: Were the people of Hijaz upon truth of Islam, or was Shaykh of Najd upon truth of Islam?

• 5 months later...
مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

It was noted my referrencing made it difficult for the readers to figure out which Hadith of brother Abdullah I am responding to. Therefore I have inserted the Hadith numbering system which brother Abdullah used in his article.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Response To Abdullah The Khariji Of A’du-Allah: Rectifying Distortions On Hadith Of Najd And East.

Introduction:

Muslims believe Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold that a Khariji sect will emerge from central Saudi Arabia. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed to the direction of East and named Najd as place of its origin. In middle of 17th century this group emerged lead by Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab. Seeing the prophesy was fulfilled and noting; creed of Tawheed/Shirk and deeds matched Khawarij, along side the description given by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) fitted upon Shaykh of Najd, the Islamic scholarship warned the Muslims of his tribulation citing the Ahadith of Najd as proof. Supporters of Shaykh of Najd resorted to distorting the Ahadith which expose the reality of their sect. The core argument in defense is; Najd is not in Arabia but it is Iraq [or is part of Iraq]. Then they present various evidences in form of Ahadith, many of which are gross distortions of Ahadith, to establish their concocted narrative.

BackGround And Way Of Response:

Year and half ago a brother Syed Hammad Saifi mentioned another brother Muhammad Aamir Khan had written some articles on topic of Najd. Unfortunately I did not ask what and where these articles are. And told me that brother Abdullah, a supporter of Kharijism, from system_of_life responded to these articles, here. Brother Syed Hammad Saifi requested a response. I informed him everything which brother Abdullah has mentioned in the article comprehensively been refuted in various articles which number roughly twenty, here. And promised him something will be written in response to brother Abdullah’s distortions of Islam in future. In brother Abdullah’s article; there is material which is directly related to the topic of Najd and unrelated. Everything, related and unrelated all will be addressed in order of evidence quoted.

0.0 - Adu-Allah’s Opening Statement:

“This Article is a brief response to those Sufis (Barewlis) who intentionally accusing the Ahle-Sunnah Wal-Jamaah of Hijaaz (Saudi Arabia). Abusing the great Scholars of Hijaaz (Saudi Arabia). They intentionally hide ing the Hadith related to Iraq and attributing those Ahadeeth to People of Hijaaz with intention of maligning them. Inshallah we shall expose these Liars.” [Ref: Alternative location of original article, here]

0.1 - Abdullah’s Opening Statement In Balance:

He said Sufis (Barelwis) accuse and abuse the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah of Hijaz (Saudi Arabia). And we the Muslims conceal the Ahadith which indicate group of Satan will emerge from Iraq with intention of maligning the Shuyukh of Najd. It is important that the very foundation of distortion and lies is exposed for what it is. The following parts will address everything that needs to be addressed. There are numerous factual errors in what brother Abdullah wrote in his opening statement. These errors are due to absence of knowledge and by establishing them objective is to prove brother Abdullah is poorly educated. And poor education religious or secular makes poor scholars and poor scholarship. By this I do not intend to insinuate brother Abdullah is an Aalim the truth is far from it.

1.0 - Sufi And Barelwis Accuse:

Readers should note there are three major factions, Sufis/Sunnis, Wahhabis, and Shia. And in between there are many shades of grey for each faction. If you take away, Wahhabis, Shias, Deobandis, from equation everyone else is Sufi and everyone of them is member of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah. Even if one takes away Deobandis and Shias and puts them in pro-Wahhabi basket, this still leaves an over whelming majority of Sufi/Sunnis who are against the Wahhabis. What I am trying to get at is when he says Sufis are against his version of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah. In reality he means everyone from Ummah is against his sect with exception of dozen or so Deobandis.

1.1 - Identity Of Ahlus Sunnah And The Jammah:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “After I am gone, you will see great conflict. I urge you to adhere to my Sunnah and the path of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, and cling stubbornly to it.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H44] “Whoever among you lives will see great conflict. I urge you to adhere to what you know of my Sunnah and the path of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, and cling stubbornly to it.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H43] Ahlus Sunnah (i.e. people of tradition) in Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah (i.e. people of tradition and main-body) referrs to those who follow the Sunnah of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). And Wal Jammah referrs to one who holds to the Jammah (i.e. main-group) of companions and of Muslims. The identity of second is established by the following saying of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam): “It was narrated from Thawban that: The Messenger of Allah said: "A group among my Ummah will continue to follow the truth and prevail, and those who oppose them will not be able to harm them, until the command of Allah comes to pass." [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H10] And this taifa (i.e. group) is of majority which will be upon Haq when there are differences: “Anas bin Malik said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah say: ‘My Ummah will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing,  follow the great majority.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950] In another Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said that majority is better then minority and then instructed the Muslims to stick to the Jammah: “Abu Dhār (Allah be pleased with him) reported from the Prophet (Peace be upon him) that, “Two are better than one, and three better than two; so stick to the Jama'ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious, will only unite my Ummah on guidance." [Ref: M.I.Ahmad, Al-Ansar, Abu Zar Al Ghaffari, H20776] From all this it is clear Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah are those who follow the prophetic Sunnah, and Jammah of companions, and Jammah of Muslim, and they are; Ummah agreeing upon guidance. And they are majority and there is continuity of theological lineage.

1.2 - Wahhabiyyah Are Ahlus Sunnah, Or Barelwis:

In light of what has been established from Ahadith the Wahhabiyyah cannot be deserving of title of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah because their belief system originated in 17th century and the core principles and teaching of this sect lack continuity. Also they as whole are; and the Muslims amongst them; are minority in Ummah who are disputing and rejecting the beliefs of majority. And Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) instructed the Muslims to fallow the majority in following Hadith: “My Ummah will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority. [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950] “Two are better than one, and three better than two; so stick to the Jama'ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious, will only unite my Ummah on guidance." [Ref: M.I.Ahmad, Al-Ansar, Abu Zar Al Ghaffari, H20776] Note Hadith of Musnad Imam Ahmad (rahimullah) precisely establishes the majority is Jammah and also establishes majority Jammah is Ummah. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) wouldn’t have instructed the believers to follow the majority if they were not group of truth and if they were not the Jammah. In contrast to Wahhabiyyah, Barelwism/Sufism of subcontinent alone is enough in numbers to compose a majority against the Wahhabiyyah. If one was to include Sufism of Arabian Peninsula, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Africa, Malaysia, and other countries … They share with Barelwis, the Ashari and Maturidi heritage. Qadri, Naqshbandi, Chishti and Soharwardi Sufi paths. Hanafi, Shafi, Hanbali, and Maliki fiqh.[1] Despite their perpherial differences a core teaching unites all these scholars upon prophetic Sunnah and come togather to compose over whelming majority, the Jammah, and they are Ummah agreeing upon guidance. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said regarding those who deviate from the Jammah and Ummah:
"I saw the Prophet on the Minbar addressing the people. He said: 'After me there will be many calamities and much evil behavior. Whoever you see splitting away from the Jama'ah or trying to create division among the Ummah of Muhammad, then kill him, for the Hand of Allah is with the Jama'ah, and the Satan is with the one who splits away from the Ummah[2], running with him.'" [Ref: Nisai, B37, H4025]

2.0 - Saudi Arabia And Hijaz:

He says Muslims accuse the scholars of Hijaaz (Saudi Arabia) … The fact is Hijaaz is not name for Saudi Arabia. Hijaz historically only composed of a small area of Arabian Peninsula and modern Saudi Arabia. Please see the following map for Hijaz, Arabia and Najd, here. This reveals brother doesn’t actually know what Hijaz is and what Arabia is. We have nothing but good to say about the scholars of al-Hijaz. We the Muslims condemn the Wahhabi/Khariji scholars of Najd, here, whom he deceptively counted amoungst people of Hijaz. This will be explained in on coming parts of article in detail but here for introductory purposes somethings will be mentioned.

2.1 - East And Najd In Ahadith:

Najd is in East of Madinah and regarding it Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “Narrated Ibn Umar: The Prophet said: … He said: "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (i.e. greater Syria)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said: "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said: "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the Qarn (i.e. horn, head, group, an era) of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H214] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) also said regarding inhabitants of Najd: “The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East and faith is among the people of the Hijaz.” [Ref: Muslim, B1, H95] “Narrated Ibn Umar: I heard the Prophet saying: "Tribulationss will emerge from here." Pointing towards the East.” [Ref: Bukhari, B63, H217] One of tribulation was of a group of people with shaven heads: “Sahl b. Hunaif reported Allah's Apostle as saying: There would arise from the east a people with shaven heads.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2338] Many factions of Khawarij emerged but Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab and his band of bandit Wahhabis emerged with this distinguishing sign of shaven heads. The tribulation and sternness of Najdi/Wahhabi hearts is established from where they emerged and what they did to Muslims of Arabian Peninsula, including Hijaz, during their pillaging raids and conquests. They put the Wahhabi ISIS companions to shame with their actrocities and rape and murderous rampage. And this is why the Muslim scholarship of world except Wahhabi condemns Wahhabism and are totally against it.

2.2 - Hijaz In Ahadith Of Prophet (
sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam
):

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: The people of the West will continue to triumphantly follow the truth until the Hour is established.”[3] [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4722] “The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East and faith is among the people of the Hijaz.” [Ref: Muslim, B1, H95] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said the people of Hijaz and in other words people of Western part of Arabia will hold to truth until the day of judgment and vast majority of the Muslims of Hijaz are members of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah, here. With aid of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) the Muslims of Hijaz will remain upon way of Ahlus Sunnah and victorious our the group of Satan of Najd. Also note Hijaz is refuge of Islam: “That the Messenger of Allah said: "Indeed the religion with creep into the Hijaz just like a snake creeps into its hole, and the religion will cling to the Hijaz just like the female mountain goat cling to the peak of a mountain.” [Ref: Tirmadhi, B38, H2630]

2.3 - The Contrast And The Deception:

After noting the clear distinction and merits of people of Hijaz and truth regarding Najd and Wahhabism; the readers should imagine why the enemy of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and his beloved Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) would attempt to pass the tribulation of group of Satan and their scholars as scholars of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah and of scholars of Hijaz. Brother Adu-Allah’s attempt in the science of Hadith is would be called Tadlees. Tadlees best can be destribed in modern magic (i.e. card tricks and stuff) terms of; misdirection, sleight of hand, and concealment. Where a narrator attempts to cover-up weakness of a Hadith by praising merits of a narrator or by with-holding information in order to create positive or negative image. In other words, the enemy of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) attempted elevate Wahhabism by associating it with Hijaaz and by disassociating it from Najd. Tadlees is subtle but brother Abdullah’s attempt to make East into West is grand deception.

3.0 - Ahadith Of Iraq And Najd:

Brother Abdullah said: “They intentionally hide the Hadith related to Iraq and attributing those Ahadeeth to People of Hijaaz Najd with intention of maligning them.” The truth of matter is; Ahadith which foretold emergence of group of Satan from Iraq are about Khawarij just as Ahadith of Najd are. But they are about two different locations therefore we do not mix the reports nor interpret one to mean the other. Meaning we don’t say because group of Satan emerged from Iraq therefore Najd means Iraq which the Wahhabis are attempting to do. Suppose there is report on TV: There was bomb explosion in London, Enland, university. Right after it, or week later, or month later there is another news report: In university of New Jersey, America, there was bomb explosion. Year later these two news reports are pulbished on a website. You the reader reads both of them. Due to bomb explosions in mentioned cities would you conclude; i) University of New Jersey and university of London are one and the same, ii) or knowing better you would distinguish between the two reports and believe these are two different bomb explosions in two different cities, two different countries. In context of my scenario, Abdullah, the Wahhabi enemy of knowledge and reason, is complaining why do the Muslims hide reports of London bomb attack when they attempt to find location of New Jersey. Any educated and sane person would realise nothing is being hidden. The report of London attack is not related to New Jersey attack. Hence using London attack report and its location to mean New Jersey is in fact London would be dumbness of epic proportions. See the location of Najd and Iraq, here. You can’t but appreciate for laughs the foolishness of Wahhabi logic: group of Satan in Iraq and group of Satan in Najd; means Iraq is Najd. Am edgecumated too, and my edgecumation says if group of Satan in Iraq and group of Satan is in Najd then this means Najd is Iraq. Victory for eddgcumation! This is like: If A is sweet and liquid and B is sweet and liquid then A is B. If lion is furry and has tail, and donkey is furry and with tail, donkey is lion. Wahhabi would win every debate with such flawless logic. Sarcasm! We leave it upon the Wahhabis to confuse/make Najd into Iraq with blameless logic and rationalism.

4.0 - Accuse, Abuse, And Maligning Scholars Of Najd:

He said the Muslims accuse the scholars of Najd. And we do indeed accuse them of being Khawarij and evidence of what vast majority of Muslims believe about them is in their own books. And world terrorism in the name of Islam, so called, is all Wahhabi supported. All man power is of Wahhabism except those who have been forced into joining them under pain of death as it happened in Syria under rule of Wahhabi branch of ISIS. Please listen to major scholar of Wahhabis/Salafis say ISIS are Wahhabi, here.

5.0 - Abdullah Quoting Surah Baqarah (2) Verse 42:

Brother Abdullah quoted the following verse: ''Do not mix the Truth with Falsehood nor Conceal the Truth when you Know.” [Ref: 2:42] And he quoted this verse in an attempt to imply that members of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah mix the falsehood (i.e. Barelwi/Sufi teachings) with truth (i.e. Hadith) and conceal the truth [about Wahhabis]. With regards to insinuation that members of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah hide truth and distort it; I rather let the readers decide on strength of evidence and sound argumentation to determine who is mixing the falsehood with truth and who was/is Mudallis (i.e. guilty of Tadlees). What I will do is; explain the verse in light of context and other verses of Quran. Then at the end of which I will establish brother Abdullah like all his Wahhabi, Salafi and Khariji co-religionists share trait which is unique to Khawarij and worst of creation.

5.1 - Context Of Surah Baqarah Verse 42:

Allah (subhanhu wa ta’ala) stated: “And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know (it).” [Ref: 2:42] Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) revealed this verse as part of following six verses: "O Children of Israel! Remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant (upon you) that I will fulfill your covenant (from Me), and be afraid of Me. And believe in what I have sent down confirming that which is (already) with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And do not exchange My signs for a small price, and fear Me. And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know (it). And establish prayer and give zakah and bow with those who bow (in worship and obedience). Do you order righteousness of the people and forget yourselves while you recite the Scripture? Then will you not reason? And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive (to Allah). Who are certain that they will meet their Lord and that they will return to Him." [Ref: 2:40/46] Context of this verse reveals it was revealed regarding the Bani Israel (i.e. Jews).

5.2 - Explanation Of Surah al-Baqarah Verse 42 In Light Of Quran:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: “And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know (it).” [Ref: 2:42] Now it is established verse was revealed with regards to Jews who were concealing the truth and mixing falsehood in truth. What the truth and the falsehood was; is yet to be determined. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) says: "Those to whom We gave the Scripture know him (i.e. Prophet Muhammad) as they know their own sons. But indeed a party of them conceal the truth while they know (it). The truth is from your Lord, so never be among the doubters." [Ref: 2:146/147] Alhasil the truth they conealed and distorted was regarding identity and Prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) while the Rabbai’s knew too well; Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is Prophet from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala): “And when there came to them a Book (this Qur'an) from Allah confirming what is with them  (i.e. Taurat) and the Injeel, although aforetime they had invoked Allah in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognised, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allah be on the disbelievers.” [Ref: 2:89] They were waiting for his arrival and invoked Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for victory through Waseela (i.e. means) of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) but disbelieved in his Prophet-hood and hid information from Jewish layity which would have helped them identify him as Prophet of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), and mixed the truth with falsehood to hide the truth of his Prophet-hood.

5.3 - Mixing The Truth With FalseHood And Concealing The Truth:

From previous two sections it would be obvious following verse was revealed with regards to Jews: “And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know (it).” [Ref: 2:42] And specially Jewish scholarly elite hiding information and distorting information which establishes Prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) even though they knew too well that he is Prophet of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Brother Abdullah applied and interpreted the verse in context of Muslims and employed it because he is of understanding; we the Muslims, the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah, mix falsehood with truth, and conceal truth. Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) had following to say about those people who interpret verses revealed regarding disbelievers as if they are about Muslims: “... and the Mulhidun (heretical) after the establishment of firm proof against them:"And the statement of Allah: 'Allah will not mislead a people after He has guided them, until He makes clear to them what to avoid.' (9:115) And Ibn Umar used to consider them (the Khawarij and the Mulhidun) the worst of Allah's creatures and said: "These people took some verses that had been revealed concerning the disbelievers and interpreted them as describing the believers. [Ref: Bukhari, Vol 9, Page 49, Chap 6: Killing The Khawari] Muslims now can decide; if brother Abdullah, theWahhabi, was mixing the falsehood of Wahhabi/Khariji methodology into truth of Quran, and hiding information regarding verse [to insinuate Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah are guilty of distortion and concealment] or not.

6.0 – DIY Tafsir And Sharh Of Quran And Hadith:

What was required from brother Abdullah was that he explain and demonstrate why Najd isn’t the demonstrated Najd but it is Iraq. And to support his position he should have presented evidence of Hadith and maps to demonstrate his position. Then his position would have been established and we would have been under the burden to establish Islamic position and refute his Khariji distortion. What brother Abdullah has done is; what I have pointed to in section - 3.0. What he is attempting is to interpret Hadith with Hadith but DIY scholar doesn’t have any idea how to interpret Hadith or Quran. His effort is laughable because he is trying to apply rules of exegesis on a matter of geography. Purpose of Tafsir is to bring clarity and remove ambiguity from a verse with another verse. And correct way to manage it is to employ relating set of verses to shed light on ambiguity. DIY scholars and DIY Mujtahideen relying on Shaykh ul-Islam Google (rahimullah alayhi ta’ala) due to zero knowledge rules of Tafsir. And as result of DIY rules of Tafsir brother Abdullah is interpreting name of one region to mean another region due to commonality of detail between Iraq and Najd –: i.e. emergence of group of Satan. The commanlity of detail can be used to establish both groups are same in theology but this detail cannot legitimately be employed to argue Iraq is Najd. To do so would be foolishness however appealing and convincing it may seem to DIY scholars. If two unrelated Ahadith or verses are employed and interpreted then the out come naturally would be defective and invalid.

6.1 - Demonstrating Correct Methodology Of Tafsir:

Years ago I had discussion with a extremely extremist Wahhabi [aka Usmaniyyah, Captain]. And he quoted the following verse to argued it referrs to deceased AwliyahAllah including companions and Prophets including Prophet Isa (alayhis salam): And those they invoke  mindu’nillah (i.e. other than Allah) who create nothing, and they (themselves) are created. They are (in fact) dead not alive, and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected.” [Ref: 16:21] My counter argument was the verse was revealed regarding polytheists and their idol-gods. The ambiguity was made clear via following verse: Yet have they taken mindu’nillah gods that can create nothing but are themselves created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control death nor life nor resurrection.“ [Ref: 25:3] Alhasil a related verse was employed to clarify the ambiguity and this is Tafsir of best type. Coming to invalid methodology of interpreting; following Hadith is proof that Satan’s group (aka Khawarij) would appear from Najd: They said again: "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said: "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] To say following Hadith clarifies ambiguity of Najd through usage of Iraq would be a monstoracity because regions and geographical locations are not interpreted to mean another through interpretation: “I asked Sahl bin Hunaif: "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said: "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq: "There will appear in it some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H68] Correct way to interpret and find location and region of Najd should be something similar to following. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from the side where group of Satan will come out." Or said: "... the group [from direction] of sun (rise) ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H212] Based on this Hadith following article was written to demonstrate Iraq cannot be Najd, here. And also sunrises from East hence following Hadith is related to it: “Verily, afflictions (will start) from here," pointing towards the east, "whence the side of the group of Satan comes out." [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H714] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was residing on pulpit of Masjid of Nabvi (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and from there he pointed toward house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) and this is precisely toward East, here, therefore following Hadith is also related to the two: “The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointing to Aisha's house (i.e. Eastwards): He said thrice: "Affliction (will appear from) here and from where the side of the Satan's head comes out (i.e. from the East).” [Ref: Bukhari, B53, H336] Maps and various Ahadith establish Najd is in Arabia and toward East of Madinah therefore it is connected with all the above Hadith: They said again: "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said: "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] Alhasil all related Ahadith to Najd and East were brought togather and explained in light of each other to establish direction of Najd and location of Najd.

6.2 - Invalid Methodology Of Tafsir Of Quran And Sharh Of Ahadith:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) stated:“And (remember) when Allah will say: "O Isa , son of Maryam! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?'” [Ref: 5:116] This verse indicates a group/sect of Christians worshipped Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and his mother Maryam (salamullah alayha) as gods and on the day of judgment Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will be questioned regarding it. In another verse Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: “Certainly you (disbelievers) and that which you are worshipping now besides Allah, are fuel for Hell! (Surely) you will enter it.” [Ref: 21:98] DIY scholar and DIY Tafsir would be prepared to send Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and his mother to hell-fire. After all one plus one is indeed adding up to hell-fire. Yet the fact is both these verses are true and both these verses are unrelated. One is regarding the idols which the polytheists of Arabia worshipped and other is about a Prophet of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and about a righteous worshipper of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). With regards Prophets Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) says: “It is not (possible) for any human being to whom Allah has given the Book and Al-Hukm (laws of religion) and Prophethood to say to the people: "Be my worshippers rather than Allah's." On the contrary (he would say): "Be you Rabbaniyyun because you are teaching the Book, and you are studying it." [Ref: 3:79] With regards to men/women those who were worshipped during their lives or after their death Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) will ask them if they asked the people to worship them beside Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and if they answer the question in affirmative then Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) will send them to fire: And if any of them should say: "Verily, I am an Ilah (i.e. god deserving of worship) besides Him." Such a one We should recompense with Hell. Thus We recompense the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).” [Ref: 21:29] If we rely on DIY scholars and DIY Tafsirs educated by Shaykh ul-Islam Google Ibn Yahoo Ibn Bing then you can imagine the destruction of Islam. Verses of Quran and Ahadith of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) must correctly be paired with related Ayaat/Ahadith to derive correct understanding.

6.3 – Brother Abdullah The Enemy Of Ahadith Of RasoolAllah:

Brother Abdullah is DIY scholar and DIY Mufassir and Sha’reh. As a result the readers would realize how mercilessly he is decimating teaching of Islam in order to protect Wahhabism. He will take two unrelated regions and based similarity in content of Hadith he will be declaring Najd is Iraq. My objective would be to separate Iraq from Najd and Najd from Iraq. Provide convincing geographical and evidence of Hadith to prove student of Shaykh Google Ibn Yahoo Ibn Bing is out of his depth and is sinking in ignorance of pre-Islamic era.

7.0 - Abdullah Quotes Ahadith Of Satan’s Group Appearing From Iraq:

Hadith 1: "Abdullah Ibn-Umar related that once, he saw the Prophet showing Iraq with his hand, and saying: "The Fitna (i.e. affliction) is here, the Fitna is here, the Fitna is here, three times, it is from here that will appear the devil's horns [alternative; devil’s group]." (Isnad considered Sahih by the Muhaddith Ahmad Shakir al-Masry) [Ref: Musnad-e-Ahmad, Vol10, P391, H6302, H6129] Hadith 2: "Ibn Umar reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “O Allah, bless us in our Syria. O Allah, bless us in our Yemen.” He repeated it and on the third or fourth time they said: “O Messenger of Allah and in our Iraq.” The Prophet said: “Verily, from there will appear upheavals and tribulations and from there will rise the horn of Satan [alternative; Satan’s group]." [Ref: Tabarani, al-Mujjam Awsaat, H4230]

7.1 - Commenting On Ahadith Quoted By Brother Abdullah:

Ahadith state group of Satan will emerge from Najd and brother Abdullah hopes to interpret Najd with Iraq. More accurately; due to usage of Iraq in above Ahadith brother Abdullah is replacing Najd with Iraq. The logic behind it goes something like this if; from A is group of Satan and from B is group of Satan; therefore A is alphabet B. This explains the mechanism employed by brother Abdullah and simultaneously delivers a smack of sanity to his insanity. Before venturing further it is important to point out; words Satan’s group referr to Khawarij. Muslims and Wahhabis have no dispute in this regard but if anyone questions this ascription then please read the following article, here. Coming to first Hadith quoted by brother Abdullah; I will not comment on chain of narration because the over-all meaning of Hadith agrees with following authentic Hadith: “Narrated by Yusair bin 'Amr:I asked Sahl bin Hunaif: "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said: "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq: "There will appear in it some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats,and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body." [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H68] Even though the Hadith does not use words group (i.e. Qarn) of Satan the description is regarding Khawarij. And principle of science of Hadith is when a weak Hadith is narrated or coroborated by stronger the weakness is lifted due to stronger Hadith. The second Hadith quoted by brother Abdullah; its wording is fabricated. Meaning event described in the said Hadith never occurred. Instead one of the narrators confused Najd/East with Iraq either due to forgetfullness. Or due to events that transpired in Iraq with regards to Khawarij confused Najd Ahadith with Iraq and replaced Najd with Iraq. Ignoring the confusion/distortion of actual Hadith of Najd it has to be said over-all meaning of Khawarij appearing from Iraq is in agreement with authentic Ahadith but the event it describes never happened.

7.2 - Ahadith Establish No Dua For Najd And Dua For Iraq:

From following Hadith it is clear that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) refused to invoke Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for region of Najd citing the emergence of group of Satan (aka Khawarij) for his refusal: The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again: "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] Even though Khawarij were to emerge from Iraq also Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) did invoke Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) for people of Iraq: “Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) looked toward Iraq, Syria, and Yemen, and made the Dua: O Allah accept their hearts on your obedience and place firmly your mercy around them. [Ref: Tabarani, Mu'jam al-Sagheer, Chptr; Alif, Name; Ishaq, H273, here] Note Najd is absent from the second Hadith. What this alludes to is Najd had a special position and played a special role in tribulation of Khawarij due to which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) did not invoke Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) on behalf of Najd. And that special role will be elaborated in two following sections.

7.3 - Emergence Of Satan’s Group From Najd And From Direction Of East:

Identification of historical Najd is important because group of Satan was to originate from Najd. Islamic understanding of subject and location of Najd translates to; Wahhabism being the group of Satan which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). For the uninitiated, it is adivsed to see location of Najd on maps, here. It will be evident Najd is toward East of Madinah and Makkah and is central region of Saudi Arabia and it surrounds Saudi capital Riyadh. With this basic information please read the following Ahadith: “Narrated Ibn `Umar: (The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again: "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari, B17, H147] “O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the group of Satan." [Ref: Bukhari,  B88, H214] Ahadith about East which tell about emergence of group of Satan from direction of East: “Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: I heard Allah's Apostle on the pulpit saying, "Verily, afflictions (will start) from here," pointing towards the east, "whence the side of the group of Satan comes out." [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H714] “Ibn Umar reported that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying (in a state) that he had turned his face towards the east: Behold, turmoil would appear from this side, from where the group of Satan would appear.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6938] One Hadith states East by pointing direction of sunrise: “Narrated Salim's father: The Prophet stood up beside the pulpit  and said, "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from the side where group of Satan will come out," or said, "... the group [from direction] of sun (rise) ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H212] Alhasil the region of Najd and direction of East perfectly compliment each other. And emergence of group of Satan from Najd/East are about the same region. The only difference in one group of Ahadith direction is mentioned and in the other name of region is mentioned. Following article contains seventeen facts; if all put into perspective precisely establish the direction from where the group of Satan was to emerge, here. Alhasil all this reveals why a Wahhabi/Khariji would distort the truth and mix falsehood into Ahadith Najd. And would want Iraq to be Najd and not the land of their beloved Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab.

7.4 - Group Of Satan From Iraq And Group Of Satan From Najd:

Briefly: A group of Satan was to emerge from Najd and another one from Iraq. The first Satan’s group to abandoned Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) when after arbitration at Siffin and assembled as a separate faction at Harura [alternative name for Khawarij connected with; Haruriyyah] in Iraq. These people were mostly from tribe of Banu Tamim which was/is mainly situated in central Saudi Arabia, in other words in historical Najd. Abdullah aka Dhil Khuwaisirah at-Tamim was leader of Khawarij in Iraq - see map depicting location of Banu Tamim in Najd and evidence of Dhil Khuwaisirah being form Najd and him leading Khawarij of Iraq, here. Following article comprehensively explains in light of authentic Ahadith how and why Ahadith of Najd are connected, and how Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab is part of Khariji apostasy. To let the cat out the bag; it is not due to Iraq being Najd, here. From Ahadith of Najd and Iraq it becomes apparent there will be two [major] groups of Khawarij from Najd and both would originate from Najd: "… Messenger of Allah pointed towards Yemen with his hand and said: Verily Iman is towards this side, and harshness and callousness of the hearts is found amongst the rude owners of the camels (i.e. Rabia and Mudar) who drive them behind their tails (to the direction) where emerge the two horns of Satan, they are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar." [Ref: Muslim, B1, H83] Please note locations of tribes of Rabia and Mudhar were also depicted on the maps of previous section. Moving on; there were to appear many minor off-shoots of Khawarij in light of following Hadith: "There will emerge people (i.e. Khawarij) who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go any deeper than their collarbones. Whenever a group of them appears, they should be cut off (i.e. killed)." Ibn 'Umar said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'Whenever a group of them appears, they should be killed.' - More than twenty times - 'until Dajjal emerges among them.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B1, H174] Alhasil the first group of Khawarij appeared in Iraq but the main source of man power and ideological leadership of Khawarij were from central Arabia and to be precise from province of Najd. The second major infestation of Khawarij was to appear from Najd. And when it appeared, in the beginning, almost entire man power of Khawarij was from Najd and from ranks of Bani Tamim. Please read the above linked article to properly and comprehensively understand how Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab at-Tamim the Najdi is part of earlier Khawarij yet created a unique blend of Kharijism (i.e. excessiveness characterised by Mushriking Muslims, accusing them of innovation) and Sunnism. Sooner or later articles establishing methodological and theological uniformity between Khawarij and Wahhabism will be published but following is only a starter, here.

8.0 - Abdullah Quoting Ahadith Of Flies And Mosquitoes:

Hadith 3: "Ibn Fudail reported on the authority of his father that he heard Salim bin Abdullah bin Umar as saying: O people of Iraq! How strange it is that you ask about the minor sins but commit major sins? I heard from my father Abdullah bin Umar narrating that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying while pointing his hand towards the East: Verily, the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the group of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another." [Ref: Muslim B41, H694] Hadith 4: "Narrated Ibn Abi Na'm: I was present when a man asked Ibn Umar about the blood of mosquitoes. Ibn Umar said: "From where are you?" The man replied: "From Iraq." Ibn Umar said: "Look at that! He is asking me about the blood of Mosquitoes while they (the Iraqis ) have killed the (grand) son of the Prophet. I have heard the Prophet saying: "They (Hasan and Husain) are my two sweet-smelling flowers in this world." [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H23] Hadith 5: "Narrated Ibn Abi Nu'm: A person asked Abdullah bin Umar whether a Muslim could kill flies. I heard him saying (in reply): "The people of Iraq are asking about the killing of flies while they themselves murdered the son of the daughter of Allah's Messenger. The Prophet said: They are my two sweet basils in this world." [Ref: Al-Adab al-Mufrad, B5, H2] “Ibn Fudail reported on the authority of his father that he heard Salim, bin Abdullah, bin Umar as saying: O people of Iraq! How strange it is that you ask about the minor sins but commit major sins? I heard from my father Abdullah bin Umar narrating that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying while pointing his hand towards the east: Verily. the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the group of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another; and Moses killed a person from among the people of Pharaoh unintentionally and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious said: "You killed a person but We relieved you from the grief and tried you with (many a) trial." (20:40). Ahmad bin Umar reported this hadith from Salim, but he did not make a mention of the words: ‘I heard’.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6943, inserted by M.Ali.R.]

8.1 - Commenting On Hadith Of Killing Of Flies And Mosquitoes And Minor Sins:

Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) mentions death of Hassan (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and Hussain (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and quotes a prophetic statement indicating love of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and merits of these two companions. Therefore the setting of these quoted Ahadith is after poisoning of Imam Hassan (radiallah ta’ala anhu) which lead to his death and after the heart breaking events of Karbala had already transpired. And maybe the event of Karbala had recently transpired hence it was still fresh in mind of Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) which resulted the material we read in Hadith. It is also worth noting Khawarij became a departed from Jamah in Syria but were recognised as Khawarij in Iraq. And the event of Hadith took place long after appearance of Khawarij. Note Khawarijwere recognised as a distinct sect after arbitration of Siffin and during the life and Khilafat of Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu). Finally brother Abdullah is attempting insinuating Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) applied the Hadith of East upon people of Iraq. This Hadith has already been explained in detail in the following article, here.

8.2 - Iraqis Concerned With Minor Sins And Group Of Satan:

Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) was asked about killing of flies/masquitoes (i.e. minor sin) and he said: “O people of Iraq! How strange it is that you ask about the minor sins but commit major sins?” Minor sins is killing of flies/mosquitoes and major sin is killing a believer. And in the context he is insinuating that people of Iraq you’re more concerned with minor sins yet you should be more worried about major sins in general and sin of mudering Hussain (radiallah ta’ala anhu) to be specific.

8.3 - Prophet Musa (alayhis salam) Put Into Trials Due To Unintentional Death:

Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) says: “…and Moses killed a person from among the people of Pharaoh unintentionally and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious said: …” Prophet Musa (alayhis salam) unintentionally killed an Egyptian. He then went on to quote the verse related to it: “(And We favored you) when your sister went and said, 'Shall I direct you to someone who will be responsible for him?' So We restored you to your mother that she might be content and not grieve. And you killed someone, but We saved you from retaliation and tried you with a (severe) trial. And you remained (some) years among the people of Madyan. Then you came (here) at the decreed time, O Moses.” [Ref: 20:40] His intention is to insinuate; people of Iraq realise for killing of one person unintentionally Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) put Prophet Musa (alayhis salam) intro trial. You people of Iraq not only intentionally killed Hussain (radiallah ta’ala anhu) but also members of his family [brutally and barbaricly]. And Prophet Musa (alayhis salam) killed a disbeliever and he was put into trial for many years of his life; you people of Iraq killed those who were beloved to Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and he quotes following prophetic words: "They (Hasan and Husain) are my two sweet-smelling flowers in this world.” Implying your trial and your suffering as result of killing of these Hassan (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and Hussain (radiallah ta’ala anhu) would be severe and harsh.

8.4 - Prophet Pointing Toward East Satan’s Group Will Emerge From It:

Hadith narrates the following Prophetic words: “… he heard Allah's Messenger as saying while pointing his hand towards the east: Verily the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the group of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another and …” Note the referrence point of East is where Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was located and the people whom he was with when he uttered the above words and not where Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) was. Even though the words of Hadith establish Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) was not in Iraq but a Iraqi man had come to him [in Makkah]: “I was present when a man asked Ibn Umar about the blood of mosquitoes. Ibn Umar said: "From where are you?" The man replied: "From Iraq." Ibn Umar said: "Look at that! He is asking me about the blood of Mosquitoes while they (the Iraqis ) have killed the (grand) son of the Prophet.” [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H23] Ahadith establish he stood beside the pulpit [of Masjid Nabvi] and pointed direction of sunrise, toward East, and toward house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha): “Narrated Salim's father: The Prophet stood up beside the pulpit and said, "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from the side where group of Satan will come out," or said, "... the group [from direction] of sun (rise) ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H212] “Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointing to 'Aisha's house, he said thrice, "Affliction (will appear from) here," and, "from the side, where Satan's head will come out." [Ref: Bukhari, B53, H336] And we have already established that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward East, toward Najd, and Saudi capital of Riyadh. In this context if you interpret the following words Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) then it obviously mean Muslims/companions would fight each other after the group of Satan emerges from East: “Verily the turmoil would come from this side, from where appear the group of Satan and you would strike the necks of one another and …” And after the emergence of Khawarij, they murdered Uthman (radiallah ta’ala anhu), Muslims killing each other, Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) VS Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu), started. Another interpretation of same portion is that Muslims VS Khawarij will kill each other. And this will be explained in the last section. Alhasil in context of question about killing flies/mosquitoes Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) is implying you should be more concerned about killing people and who you kill.

8.4 - Iraqis Were Not Group Of Satan But They In Fact Killed Khawarij:

Kharijis subjected the Muslims of Iraq to barbaric murderous rampage and therefore Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) took the task of eliminating first spawns of Kharijism. In following Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) explained the traits of companions of Dhil Khuwaisirah at-Tamimi:
“... Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) made a mention of a sect that would be among his Ummah which would emerge out of the dissension of the people. Their distinctive mark would be shaven heads. They would be the worst creatures or the worst of the creatures. The group who would be nearer to the truth out of the two would kill them.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2324] “... be smeared by dung and blood. The sign by which these people will be recognized will be a man whose one hand (or breast) will be like the breast of a woman. These people will appear when there will be differences among the people (Muslims)." Abu Sa'id added: I testify that I heard this from the Prophet and also testify that 'Ali killed those people while I was with him. The man with the description given by the Prophet was brought to 'Ali. The following Verses were revealed in connection with that very person: 'And among them are men who accuse you (O Muhammad) in the matter of (the distribution of) the alms.” (Surah 9:58) [Ref: Bukhari, B84, H67] Note this Dhil Kuwaisirah at-Tamimi and his companions are very same Khawarij aka Satan’s group which emerged from Najd and fought against Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) in Iraq. See following detailed article to this regard, here. Hadith establishes the group closer to truth was of Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) but it was composed of Iraqis and the Iraqis had killed members of Satan’s group aka Khawarij: ”A man throws an arrow at the prey (or he said at the target), and sees at its iron head, but finds no sign (of blood there), or he sees at the lowest end, but would not see or find any sign (of blood there). He would then see into the grip but would not find (anything) sticking to it. Abu Sai'd then said: People of Iraq. it is you who have killed them.” [Ref: Muslim, B5, H2324]

8.5 - Truth About Iraq And Falsehood Of Abdullah:

Earlier it was established the Khawarij were over whelmingly from Bani Tamim. A tribe which was/is situated in Arabian Peninsula, East of Madinah, around modern Saudi capital Riyadh, which is precisely the historical Najd from which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold Satan’s group would emerge. They marched with Ali’s (radiallah ta’ala anhu) army to Syria to fight Muawiyah (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and after arbitration became disillusioned with Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and parted his company. They then gathered in Iraq in village of Harura and due to their actrocities Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) confronted them in battle. The bulk of his army was composed of Iraqis because his capital was Baghdad. And it was the Iraqis who dealt the death blow to Khawarij [at Nahrawan]. All this establishes Iraqis were not Khawarij but the Iraqis were responsible for killing Khawarij. They in fact were from Najd and from Bani Tamim. Our brother Abdullah attempted to make Muslims believe Iraqis were Khawarij but the truth is Khawarij were outsiders who assembled in Iraq and were recognised as a new sect in Iraq.

9.0 - Hadith Of Dajjal In Iraq, Syria And In East:

Hadith 7:“We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and … Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranean) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he is in the East, he is in the East, he is in the East, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7028] Comments:- Just take a glance at  World Map,Saudi Arabia comes no where between Syria and Iraq and now read the below Hadith. Hadith 8:Thereupon he said: I harbor fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among you, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf. He would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to `Abd-ul-`Uzza b. Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said: For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7015] Hadith 9: Narrated Salim's father: The Prophet stood up beside the pulpit and said, "Afflictions are there! Afflictions are there, from the side where group of Satan will come out," or said, "... the group [from direction] of sun (rise) ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H212] Hadith 10: “Narrated Ibn 'Umar: I heard Allah's Apostle while he was facing the East, saying, "Verily! Afflictions are there, from where the side of the head of Satan comes out." [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H213] Hadith 18: “Thawban said: If you see the black flags coming from Khurasan then go there even if you have to crawl because there is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi." [Ref: Mustadrak al-Hakim, Book Of Tribulations H8578, here] Comments:- It is crystal clear from above Ahadith that ''East'' refers to ''IRAQ''.If still Barelwi disagree 'East as Iraq',then they must go to Saudi Arabia(Hijaz) to Give Bayat to Imam Mehdi in Saudi Arabia not in Khurasan.”

9.1 - Something Related And Unrelated To Above Content:

I have only quoted in above Ahadith numbered by brother Abdullah as; seven, eight, nine, and ten. Following are being omitted because they add nothing new to his point: Ahadith number eleven, fourteen,  sixteen, seventeen are about tribulation of East. And Ahadith number twelve, thirteen, fifteen are about Khawarij but do not explicitly referr to East. Despite this there is no objection on my part if they are applied upon tribulation of East because they do referr to Khawarij. Brother Abdullah distorting this Hadith kind of hurt because he made me realize how desperate and degraded human can become when there is no way out. And it was first time when I raised my hands in Dua for his guidance. May Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) open our eyes, and hearts, and minds to truth of Islam and guide us to straight path of Islam. Coming to his comment; I cannot comprehend why Saudi Arabia should be between Syria and Iraq. Or how it would help his cause. I assume he misread the Hadith. It says Dajjal will appear between Syria and Iraq. And Dajjal appearing between Syria and Iraq is possible ofcourse because borders of both countries are connected. After bit of head banging I think I figured what the relationship of comment to content is. According to Ahadith Dajjal will approach and appear in Arabia from a way which is between Syria and Iraq. And in this context he is saying that information of his second Hadith doesn’t fit into it. It is very likely brother Abdullah isn’t aware that modern Syria is only about sixty percent of what it originally was. Al-Sham comprimised of Lebanon, Israel, Jordon, and parts of present day Syria. If you put all these into context then Dajjal coming to Arabia from between Syria and Iraq would become apparent.

9.2 - Commenting On Hadith Of Dajjal In Iraq And East:

Brother Abdullah is insinuating Iraq is East of Madinah because Dajjal is to come from Iraq and Prophet also said Dajjal will emerge from East. Putting one and one togather with healthy dose of logic he arrived at the sum of Iraq is East [therefore by Najd intended region was Iraq and due to this Ahadith of Najd referr to Iraq]. At the end of Hadith eighteen Abdullah stated: It is crystal clear from above Ahadith that ''East'' refers to ''Iraq''. If still Barelwi disagree 'East as Iraq',then they must go to Saudi Arabia(Hijaz) to Give Bayat to Imam Mehdi in Saudi Arabia not in Khurasan. Glad that he wasn’t insinuating but he stated what he believed. Even though Hadith clearly establishes East is direction of sunrise. And if you recall a resident of Madinah will never and can never see sunrise from Iraq. Revisit following link to refresh your memory why that would be so; here.

9.3 - Dajjal In East And Its True Meaning Explained By Prophet:

It is stated in above quoted Ahadith and underlined; Dajjal will enter/visit every [major] city of world in forty days. This points to Dajjal going to all over the world; East, West, North, and South from place of his origin but the place of Dajjals origin is East:
“Nay, on the contrary, he is in the East, he is in the East, he is in the East, and he pointed with his hand towards the east.” Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) explained what he meant by East in following Ahadith: “It was narrated that Abu Bakr Siddiq said: "The Messenger of Allah told us: 'Dajjal will emerge in a land in the East called Khorasan, and will be followed by people with faces like hammered shields.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4072] “Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said: "The Messenger of Allah narrated to us, saying: 'The Dajjal shall emerge from a land in the East called Khurasan. He is followed by a people whom appear as if their f aces are shields coated with leather.'" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2237]

9.4 - Imam Mahdi Coming From East And Khorasan:

For some weird reason brother Abdullah the DIY Shaykh decided to quote following Hadith: “Thawban said: If you see the black flags coming from Khurasan then go there even if you have to crawl because there is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi." [Ref: Mustadrak al-Hakim, Book Of Tribulations H8578, here] I haven’t been able to figure out how this would have helped his cause of Najd being Iraq and Iraq being East but whatever. My objective in quoting the following Ahadith would be to only establish Khurasan is East and it is only for purpose of attesting to what was already quoted:
“It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin Harith bin Jaz' Az-Zabidi that the Messenger of Allah said: "People will come from the East, paving the way for Mahdi." Meaning (paving the way) for his rule.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4088] “It was narrated from Thawban that the Messenger of Allah said: "Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the East, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner." Then he mentioned something that I do not remember, then he said: "When you see them, then pledge your allegiance to them even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, Mahdi." [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4084] And Khorasan is in East of Madinah:“Thawban said: If you see the black flags coming from Khurasan then go there even if you have to crawl because there is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi." [Ref: Mustadrak al-Hakim, Book Of Tribulations H8578, here] Maps in the following sections depict location of land of Khorasan and where Khorasan is in relationship to Arabia.

9.4 - Ancient Land Of Khorasan Is In East Of Madinah:

Khorasan3.jpg.049d9048c725f4c462154355067d2ec0.jpgKhorasan1.jpg.4c2f710a0d51aa037e503d8dca23e950.jpgsouth_asia.jpg.1a5ae8a6fefce13f37b1a13fc14a3f6c.jpg

9.5 - Dajjal In East Of Madinah In Land Of Khorasan Established:

All the above establishes what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) meant when he said Dajjal will emerge from East. And he then himself explained; he meant Dajjal will emerge from East a land called Khurasan. And maps perfectly establish that indeed Khorasan is in almost exactly East of Madinah. And this evidence is enough to puncture the logical conclusion of our DIY Shaykh Abdullah. It is also important to point out for fourth time; brother Abdullah’s understanding is that Iraq is East is established via logic and not from factual interpretation of Hadith with Hadith. Propositions: i) Dajjal is to emerge from East. ii) Dajjal is to emerge from Iraq. Conclusion: Therefore Iraq is in East and will emerge from Iraq. This has nothing to do with interpreting Hadith with Hadith. Its pure logic of type that you would meet in online IQ tests. Two statements of esident of Saudi Arabia: i) There will be fight in East. ii) There will be fight in England. Conclusion: There will be in England because it is in East. This way of interpreting data completely ignores geographical locations of cities, provinces, countries and cardinal directions but purely based on bad understanding of logic. Interpretation of Hadith with Hadith refutes brother Abdullah’s position. Even though he assumes he is interpreting Hadith with Ahadith in reality he is only distorting the Ahadith with his faulty logic driven interpretations. Finally following article briefly explains Hadith of Dajjal coming from East and Iraq, here. And following one comprehsively explains why  Dajjal will come to Iraq/Syria and you are strongly advised to read it,
here.

9.6 - Final Word On Strategy Of DIY Shaykh Abdullah:

DIY Shaykh Abdullah’s strategy is to take focus of Ahadith of Najd away from Saudi/historical province of Najd and put the all negativity toward Iraq is purely for basis of protecting Wahhabism and Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab. And to achieve this hook and crook is all good. This is not scholarship nor display of sincerity in studying religion. Rather this type of DIY scholarship tightly shuts the door on face of ray of guidance that had made it way to door seeker. Brother Abdullah quoted Ahadith numbered nineteen and twenty and they have already been addressed in section 7.0 to 7.4. And it is advised  you referr to that section.

Remaining Article Of Brother Abdullah And Its Reality:

The material directly relating to making Najd into Iraq was upto  mentioned Ahadith. The remaining article of brother Abdullah is basicly implying all the evil things happened in Iraq therefore Ahadith of Najd referr to Iraq. And that Banu Tamim are portrayed in positive light in some Ahadith and man of Najd was told of entry to paradise therefore Banu Tamim are not [all] Khawarij and bad. And people of Iraq are most/all are bad and most/all tribulation and Khawarij emerged from there therefore Ahadith of Najd are about Iraq. We have already demonstrated where Iraq is, and where Najd is, and how Bani Tamim of Najd were part of Iraqi Khawarij. Najd and Iraq cannot legitimately be blendered into one and same however eagerly DIY Shaykh wants it to be. The perpherial issues of brother Abdullah, if Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) wills will be addressed in second article: Response To Abdullah The Khariji Of A’du-Allah- Evil And Virtues Of Iraqis-Najdis, And What It Is Established From Them.

Conclusion:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward East, he mentioned direction of sunrise, and he pointed toward the house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) to pin point direction from which Satan’s group was to emerge. In addition to all he also mentioned name of region in direction of East, toward the direction house of Aysha (radiallah ta’ala anha) as Najd. Ahadith also indicate; Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) pointed toward Iraq and foretold emergence of Satan’s group from Iraq. Considering the name and location of Iraq and Najd it is evident both reffer to two different regions. Iraq Hadith referrs to first group of Satan and Najd Hadith referrs to second manifestation of Satan’s group from Najd.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi.

FootNotes:

- [1] Note all Barelwis, who adhere to teaching of Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat (alayhi rahma) are Sufis and from Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah, in principle mehodology and core teachings, but not all Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah is Barelwi. Barelwism fundamentally is those to adhere to teaching of prophetic Sunnah and of Jammah under the guidance of Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan al-Qadri (alayhi rahma). And those who supported Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat (alayhi rahma) against the Deobandis and Ahle Hadith [a non-conformist Wahhabi sect] heresies of these sects which originated in subcontinent. The sole distinguishing feature between Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah and Barelwism; is Takfir of Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat (alayhi rahma) of Deobandi scholars; who insulted and disrespected Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam), also believe in possibility (i.e. imkan) of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) lieing, stated finality of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam)  would not be effected of another Prophet is born. To name them; Shaykh Ashraf Ali Thanvi, Shaykh Ismail Dehalvi, Shaykh Khalil Ahmad Saharanpuri, Shaykh Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi, and Shaykh Muhammad Qasim Nanotavi. Even though Fatawah Hussam al-Haramayn was attestted by scholars of Arab world during the life time of Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat (alayhi rahma) it did not become a international controversy. The result of Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat’s (alayhi rahma) fatwah greatly impacted subcontinent and the antangonism between Barelwis and Deobandis remained and was transmitted to future generations. As a result Barelwis of subcontinent have certain positions  regarding Deobandis [based on core principles of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah] which non-subcontinent members of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah may not hold. And this maybe due to either being misinformed by Deobandis or having absolutely no knowledge of their beliefs. But there is no doubt they would support Barelwi positions when they are informed about Deobandi beliefs like they supported Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat (alayhi rahma) in his life time.

- [2] The Wahhabism originated in middle of 17th century lead by Najdi Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab. He split from the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah and created band of bandits blundering Muslim cities and kill Muslims mercilessly because Shaykh of Najd had declared that over whelming majority of Muslims of Arabia are polytheists except his own followers. Note prior to this Wahhabism and its teaching didn’t exist. Their method of determining major Shirk was never heard before them nor did the belief; vast majority of Muslim Ummah is upon major Shirk and has fallen into innovation. Authentic Ahadith contradict both these teachings.

- [3] (i) This means; Western part of Arabia, the region of Hijaz, its inhabitants will remain upon truth of Islam uptil the day of judgment. (ii) Wahhabism emerged in central Arabia, region surrounding Saudi capital Riyadh, and their leader accused the people of Makkah and Madinah and their scholars of being polytheists, and claim none other then him knows meaning of; There is none worthy of worship except Allah: “And I inform you about myself – I swear by Allah whom there is none worthy to worship except Him – I have sought knowledge and those who knew me believed that I had knowledge while I did not know the meaning of La Ilaha Illa Allah at that time and did not know the religion of Islam before this grace that Allah favored. As well as my Shaikhs (teachers) no one among them knew that. And if someone from the scholars of al-Arid (the lands of Najd and surrounding areas) claims that he knew the meaning of La Ilaha Illa Allah or knew the meaning of Islam before this time, or claims on behalf of his teachers that someone from them knew that, then he has lied and said falsehood and deceived people and praised himself with something he does not possess.“ [Ref: al-Darur al-Saniyyah, here] And he explicitly stated this and meaning of this is that he alone knew Tawheed and implication of which is everyone but him was disbeliever because Tawheed is fundamental requirement to be a Muslim absence of which means Kufr. iii) Compare what the Hadith states and what Shaykh Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab, the Iblees of Najd has stated, and think for yourself and ask: Were the people of Hijaz upon truth of Islam, or was Shaykh of Najd upon truth of Islam?

Edited by MuhammedAli

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.