Qari Hassan raza sultani tells that Astrology is an investigation of the positions and connections of the sun

NinaElle

تجویز کردہ جواب

Qari Hassan raza sultani tells that Astrology is an investigation of the positions and connections of the sun, moon, stars, and planets keeping in mind the end goal to judge their impact on human activities. So Free Istikhara full integrity and true right faith and believe on ALLAH AZZA WA JAL is the key to success and safety in any wazifa. Secondly, always be punctual in five time prayers, cleanliness and reciting Darood Sharif is also very key factors in success of Wazaif. It has always been true and always will be that the female gender - in ANY species - always finds the Alpha Male the most desirable mate. What does the Alpha Male have that others don't? Universally, the quality is always leadership. You don't have to look far to find proof...Our closest relatives in the animal kingdom, the Chimpanzees, are an excellent example of this, especially because just like humans they make long-term commitments to their mates. In a tribe of chimpanzees, the Alpha Male essentially has free pick of any female he wants. This is what I have been hinting at this whole article - Women are BIOLOGICALLY ATTRACTED to the quality of leadership. It's not sexist, it's not chauvinistic...It is literally hard coded into our DNA as surely as our hair color or any other physical trait. The only way that this FACT is ever going to change is through 1,000s of years of evolution. So, how is this relevant to you? Well, hopefully it is starting to become a little bit obvious, but I will explain it just to make sure that we are on the same page. The thing that you need to understand is this: When your wife is ATTRACTED to you - And I mean mouth-watering, loins-burning attraction - every single other problem in your marriage will seem secondary to her. And what is the best way to make your wife ATTRACTED to you in this way? It is to awaken the leader inside of you that I can almost guarantee is what originally made your wife attracted to you in the first place. Here are a few qualities that define a leader in marriage: Istikhara For Marriage And A Leader is Unwavering in His Love for His Wife and the People Around Him * A Leader is Confidant in Himself and His Marriage * A Leader is Concerned About His Wife's Well Being * A Leader is Able to Make Decisions...And then STICK BY THEM * A Leader is NEVER Afraid of the Future (Important!) I want you to read through that list 3 or 4 times to make sure that you have a very solid grasp of what being a leader entails. Remember that being the alpha male - the leader - for your wife is NOT about being physically attractive, charismatic or charming... It's about being confident in YOU. When your wife can see that you're going to be happy and satisfied with who you are whether she's with your or not, that's going to flip a biological switch inside of her and a happy marriage won't be far behind. I know that you probably still have a few questions about leading your wife back to a happy marriage, and that's okay! It would be weird if you DIDN'T have any questions. So this is what I would like to do for you to help you learn more about being a good husband with a wife who loves you and adores you and SHOWS IT to you physically.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا