Refuting Argument Presented In Defence Of Wahhabism: Wahhabis Are Righteous Because Their Imams Lead People In Prayer.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

Many Muslims are confronted with reality of Wahhabi rule of Arabia and Wahhabi Imams leading Salah in Masjid al-Haram. General ignorance about religion of Islam and seemingly harmless innovations that have crept into general knowledge of Muslims causes much confusion in mind of Muslims. The idea that Haramayn Sharifayn (i.e. Masjid al-Haram, Masjid al-Nabavi) is such a holy place that nothing but the righteous can leading prayers there and Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) would not allow any heretic to lead Salah in these two places. This leads to conclusion that the Wahhabism and their Imams must be the creme de la crème of truth and righteousness.

BackGround Of Discussion:

While browsing I chanced upon a picture of Ibn Saud; in which his head gear gave impression of two horns on forehead, here. I googled images, Ibn Saud, and following selection of images appeared, some including of other members of Saudi family, here. To my surprise in many images the impression of horn on forehead is evident. Immediately the Hadith of two Qarn (i.e. horns/groups) of Satan emerging from East; one from Banu Rabia and the other from Banu Mudhar came to my mind: “Narrated Abi Mas`ud:The Prophet said: ‘From this side from the east, afflictions will appear. Rudeness and lack of mercy are characteristics of the rural bedouins who are busy with their camels and cows (and pay no attention to religion). Such are the tribes of Rabi`a and Mudar.’" [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H702, here] “It is narrated on the authority of Ibn Mas'ud that the Messenger of Allah pointed towards Yemen with his hand and said: Verily Iman is towards this side. And harshness and callousness of the hearts is found amongst the rude owners of the camels (in the East) who drive them behind their tails (to the direction), where emerge the two horns/groups of Satan, they are the tribes of Rabi'a and Mudar. [Ref: Muslim, B1, H83, here] It should be noted word Qarn means horn as well as group. Note Saudi family is part of Annizah tribe which is if an off-shoot of Banu Rabia. Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab is from Banu Tamim which is an off-shoot of Banu Mudhar. Looking at the horns portruding from foreheads I immediately made connection with the Hadith.The appearance of horns from their heads connects Saud family with Hadith of Qarn of Satan. Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab, his Wahhabism, and his Wahhabis obviously were part of re-emerging Khariji saga due to belief and actions. The Saudi royal family obviously is connected with Kharijism through Wahhabism but it seemed to me their appearance, horns,  was the distinguishing feature which connected them with Hadith as group of Satan from Banu Rabia. Please note this visual connection was/is just a intuitive and speculative. You’re at liberty to disregard it if you feel I am over stretching visual connection. My next thought was this was my personal opinion and a result of my bias. So I decided to run pass the images to a more neutral and balanced person. Following is transcript of that chat.

WhatsApp Exchange About Head-Gear Resembling Horns:

Me: Salam. Would you say these are horns? Him: Wa alaykum  Salam. What horns? Me: Have look at the images and tell me what you think. Look at the head gear. Him: Holy crap! It looks proper like it. Me: You agree they do? Him: Kinda. Me: Yep. I just spotted them and noted they look like horns. Him: But if I seen it without you saying anything about horns I would never have noticed. Me: Allahu Akbar! Ashhadu alla ilaha il-Allah wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasulu. Him: I agree. Me: There is a Hadith. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said from East two horns/groups of Satan will emerge. And I knew first was Ibnul Abdul Wahhab’s Wahhabi movement but the second is Saudi family. Him: But these pictures are probably early 1900s. Me: Likely their dress has gone little change since then. You want to be closer to Ibnul Abdul Wahhab’s era. Me: Proof – Hadith is about these lot (i.e. Saudi family) as well. Him: Saudi was good upto around, late 1900s, where Wahhabism got extreme. Me: LOL! 1900s they became mild … Before that it was genocide after genocide. You’re getting your history messed up. They were original ISIS x3. Him: But the problem with your claim is, they’re still Muslims [and Hadith is about Zionists]. Me: My claim? Him: Isn’t the Hadith about Zionists etc? Me: LOL not. About Saudis and Wahhabis. Both gave rise to each other. Both partnered and result was Wahhabism and Saudi Arabia. So Hadith fits on both. Him: Yep! Which explains their partnership with Israel and not aiding Yemen etc. Me: Yep! There is another Hadith in which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said last group of Satan, aka horn of Satan, aka Wahhabism ill join forces with Dajjal. Allahu Akbar! Saudis are already on side of Zionist Israel. And Wahhabism will support Saudi Arabia even if it (i.e. Saudi Arabia) joins Israel against Iran. Him: But also biggest problem is that if these were the horns [of Satan], then how come they are Imams of Haramain? Me: It means nothing. Is there a Hadith or verse which says only righteous will be Imams of Haramayn? About seven hundered years ago Rafidah Shia had control of Ha’ram for entire two centuries. It was called Fatimid empire. Does that make them Saliheen? Before Wahhabis Sunni had their Imams there [leading prayers]. Does that mean they were true group? Does true Islam change depending upon whose Maulvi is leading prayers in Ha’ram? Mushriks were true. Islam came, Islam became true cause Muslims controlled it. After Karbala Yazeed, the cursed, has his followers there. Does that prove Yazeed, the cursed, was upon true Islam and Imam Hussain (radiallah ta’ala anhu) was upon falsehood and his followers? Shia Fatimiyyah came then Shiaism became true Islam because their Imams were leading the prayers. Sunnis came and Sunnism became true Islam because their Imam was leading the prayers. Now Wahhabis have come, now Sunnism became falsehood and Wahhabism became true because their Imam is there. Tomarrow Qadiyanis will get their Imam leading prayer in Masjid al-Haram and all before them will become false and Qadiyanism will become true Islam and Mirza as true last prophet of Islam. Imamat of Haram doesn’t determine whose on true Islam. Otherwise uptill now there hasn’t been true Islam. All have been falsified by successor sects Imam. Anyway there is no Hadith or anything which says Imamat in Haram is criteria of truth. This is just people getting, OMG, such a holy place, surely pure can lead the prayers. Making something criteria of truth which isn’t [according to Quran and Sunnah] is not smart. Him: Lol. That’s a good answer. Well addressed. I think it would be useful as an article because a lot of mainstream Muslims think that. I even thought that. Salafis also think this. But yeah the Imams [in Masjid al-Haram] are still, fire, meaning good [in their recitation of Quran]. Me: LOL!. Tilawat maybe but I still preferr Sunni Maulvi. Never liked Saudi style Tilawat before, or during, or after [my dance] with Wahhabism. Him: Nah! Trust its amazing. Some [subcontinent] Maulvis like to butcher [the pronounciation of words].

Brief History Of Sects Controlled Masjid al-Haram:

Before Fatamiyyah Dynasty (Fatimid Dynasty) belonged to Ismailiyyah sect of Shia. In 973 Fatamiyyah excercised authority after conquering Egypt. Then Shaykh Salah al-Din al-Ayubi (rahimullah), a Sunni, Sufi, and ardent follower of Ashari school ,restorted the orthodox rule over Makkah and Madinah. It was followed by Sunni rule of Mamluks and succeded by Ottoman rule. Then emerged from Eastern side of Madinah the two groups/horns of Satan from Najd; one from Banu Rabia and other from Banu Mudhar. The emergence of Wahhabism and rule of Saud family in 19th century over Haramayn. Note each dynasty appointed their own Imams in Haramayn Sharafayn just like the Saud family appointed their co-religionist Wahhabi Imams in Haramayn Sharafayn. Pointed to be noted is; in entire history of Masjid al-Haram, Sunni, Shia, Mutazili and Wahhabis have lead people in prayers. Only a hundered years ago the Wahhabi take-over of Masjid al-Haram from Sunnis has taken place.

Senseless-ness Of Heretical Reasoning:

If truth of a sect depends on who is controlling and leading worship in Masjid al-Haram then it must be agreed that as par this weird logic orthodox Sunni Imams being replaced by Shia Ismailiyyah of Fatimid dynasty proves Sunnism was false. Then came rule of Ayubid empire, named after Shaykh Salah al-Din al-Ayoobi (rahimullah), Imams were once again from Ahlus Sunnah adhering to Ashari/Maturidi school of theology. Mamluk and Ottoman rulers were Sunni and the Imams also belonged to Ahlus Sunnah. Once again Imams from Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah were leading prayers in Masjid al-Haram uptill 1925. And as par the idiotic rationale this proved that Shia Ismailiyyah were not upon true Islam, which they were for about two hundered years. At present for nearly a hundered year the Wahhabis have been leading prayers in Masjid al-Haram. Once again as par idiotic and reprehensible innovation proves; the Jammah whose Imams were flag bearers of true Islam from tewelfth century to nineteenth century, roughly for 700 years [a period which no Wahhabi can contest] were proven to be false Islam. If in future a Qadiyani becomes Imam of Masjid al-Haram then the Kafir Qadiyanis and the Kafir Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani would be upon true Islam and Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Kadhab al-Dajjal will become true Prophet. And all those who opposed them and declared them to be Kafir will be upon false Islam. Not because their Islamic evidences against Qadiyanis were invalid, no, the truth of Qadiyanis was determined by Qadiyani Imam leading prayers in Masjid al-Haram. With this criteria of determining truth and falsehood it would be safe to say there hasn’t been true Islam so far because all have been falsified by another sects Imam. Currently Wahhabism is true Islam but sooner or later wind of change will come and it will also be falsified.

Idiotic Rationale And Wahhabism In Perspective Of Ahadith:

The notion that truth changes depending upon whose Imam is leading the prayer in Masjid al-Haram, or proves the Imam and adherents of his sect are righteous, upright Muslims is completely rubbish, and contradicts prophetic teaching. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said true Islam will continously exist from his time to till the day of judgment, and not disappear and appear: “A group of people from my Ummah will always remain triumphant on the right path and continue to be triumphant (against their opponents). He who deserts them shall not be able to do them any harm. They will remain in this position until Allah's. Command is executed (i. e. Qayamah is established).” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4715]

True Sect Representing True Islam Will Exist Continously:

Consistent continuity is one of proof of which can help identify if a sect is true as above Hadith establishes. Wahhabism emerged in 17th century roughly 1150 years after Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) started to preach Islam. With absence of 1150 years Wahhabism has lost consistent continuity foundation. Wahhabism started in East of Hijaz in place called Najd. In relation to Najd/East the region of Hijaz is West. Makkah and Madinah are in Hijaz. Wahhabism not only declared people of entire Najd and surrounding areas Mushrik, but they also preached and continue to preach that people of Hijaz/West, the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah, were also polytheists. Even though Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said that the group holding to true triumphant Islam consistently and with established continuity was of people of West: “The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East and faith is among the people of the Hijaz.” [Ref: Muslim, B1, H95] It has been narrated by Sa'd b. Abu Waqqas that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: The people of the West will continue to triumphantly follow the truth until the Hour is established.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4722] Fact is in Hijaz al-Maqdas, even uptill present the creed of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah is dominant and triumphant over Wahhabism.

Entire Foundation Of Wahhabism Proven False By Prophetic Teaching:

It is common knowledge amongst Wahhabis that Shaykh of Najd aka Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab was motivated to preach because he saw that Muslims of Najd and Arabia in general had fallen into Shirk. This is evident from Kitab al-Tawheed: In those days the people of Najd were badly indulged in polytheistic deeds and un-Islamic practices. They were completely overwhelmed with polytheism. The graves, trees, stones, caves,evil spirits and insane persons were regarded as deities. The baseless stories and tales were ascribed to them to manifest their excellence. The worldly Ulama too had misguided them for the fulfillment of their materialistic lust. The soothsayers and magicians were having their influence over the society. None could dare challenge their holds on the commoners. Same condition was prevailing in both Makkah and Al-Madinah also. Yemen was also in the same line. Polytheism, erection of structures on the graves, seeking refuge and assistance of the dead, saints and jinns were the common religious features. [Ref: Kitab al-Tawheed, by Shaykh of Najd, Page7, here.] You read it right. People of Makkah As a result of the continued Da'wah, vigorous struggle and Jihad in the way of Allah for a long period of about fifty years from 1158 H to 1206 H. A complete victory over the entire Najd was gained. People abandoned worshipping graves, tombs, shrines, trees etc. and all the more they deserted all of them and practiced the pure faith of Islam. Blind following of the forefathers, ancestors and traditions in vogue was abandoned; and Shari 'ah was revived and established. Obligatory duties were being observed in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah.” [Ref: Kitab al-Tawheed, by Shaykh of Najd, Page10, here.] A neutral Muslim who isn’t aware about history of Arabia would think Hindus might have lived in Arabia. And maybe it was Hindus he kicked out and converted them to Islam. Or maybe Muslims of Arabia had reverted to polytheism. It must be pointed out a no point Hindus, nor other polytheists lived in Arabia, nor Muslims reverted to polytheism. Muslims continously and consistently lived in Arabia until the beginning and to present. If you doubt my words go reasearch on this point. Instead of getting into debate if Muslims became polytheists, or polytheists lived in Arabia, we can let the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) give us definite answer.

Shaykh Of Najd Refuted By Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam):

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said Satan has given up hope to ever make Muslims worship him in Arabian Peninsula: “Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship (him) in the peninsula of Arabia, but he (is hopeful) that he would sow the seed of dissension amongst them." [Ref: Muslim, B39, H6752] Satan worship is synanom for idol worship. Take note of following: “Behold, he said to his father: "O my father! why worship that which heareth not and seeth not, and can profit thee nothing?” [Ref: 19:42] Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error." [Ref: 6:74] "O my father! Worship not Satan: for Satan is a rebel against the most Gracious.” [Ref: 19:44] For a detailed explanation of this see following, in order of linked, here, here. In another verse Satan worship being synonom for idol worship is more clearly stated: “(The Mushrikeen) leaving Him call but upon (i.e. yad'una) godesses: They call but upon satan the persistent rebel!” [Ref: 4:117] In conclusion it should be understood that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said idols will not be worshipped by worshipers of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) in Arabian Peninsula. So not only believers of Hijaz al-Maqdas will be free of polytheism, but all worshipers of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), in other words Muslims, living in Arabian Peninsula, will be free of polytheism.

Reasonable Argument In Defence Of Muslims And True Islam:

Established fact leads to prove two main things; a) Shaykh of Najd aka Shaykh Ibn Abdul Wahhab and his Wahhabism unjustly made Takfir of entire Arabian Peninsula, b) and Wahhabism’s understanding of Tawheed/Shirk was/is incorrect. And due to incorrect understanding of Tawheed/Shirk he declared Muslims as Mushrikeen. Finally how can Shaykh of Najd, his immediate followers, and his followers there after be upon the true Islam when they are unaware of basic understanding of Tawheed and Shirk? And they made Takfir of entire Arabian Peninsula. In fact Takfir of entire Muslim world because members of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah living in Arabia, including Hijaz, shared absolutely same beliefs and practices with rest of Muslim world. How can this Wahhabi sect be upon true Islam when the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) as foretold that WORSHIPPERS [of Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala] will not engage in idol worship in Arabia Peninsula. Ibnul Wahhab disbelieved and belied words of Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). And contrary to prophetic teaching this rabid Iblees of Najd, and his minions believed/believe, taught/teach Muslims of Arabia - and by connection of commonality of beliefe – of entire world are Mushrik. If truth of a sect is established by opposing Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) then Wahhabism is purest of Islam and if truth is in accordance with prophetic teaching then what has Wahhabism got to do with true Islam?

Jammah Is Majority, One Who Leaves It, Then Dies, Upon Death Of Jahiliyyah:

Shaykh Ibnul Wahhab and his followers left the Jammah of Muslims of world and due it following Hadith applies to him: “… on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah said: Whoever defects from obedience (to the Amir) and separates from the main body of the Muslim - and dies in that state - dies the death of one belonging to the days of jahiliyya. And he who is killed under the banner of a man who is blind (to the cause for which he is fighting),…” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4557] Note implication of this Hadith also is that we are indirectly being instructed by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) to adhere to main-body of Muslims which Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and his followers left and created a new religious identity, worse, and declared the main-body i.e. Jammah to be entirely of worst type of polytheists. And people want the Muslims to accept that Wahhabis are righteous, and to leave the majority, the main-body, the Jammah, even when they/we are instructed to adhere to understanding of majority: “Anas bin Malik said: I heard the Messenger of Allah say: ‘My nation will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, , B36, H3950] “Abu Dharr (Allah be pleased with him) reported from the Prophet (Peace be upon him) that,"Two are better than one, and three better than two; so stick to the Jama'ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious, will only unite my nation on guidance." [Ref: Musnad Ahmad, Kitab Al-Ansar, Abu Zar Al Ghaffari, H20776] Why they want us to leave the Jammah, and believe Wahhabism is good and Wahhabis are righteous upright Muslims? Not because evidence of Quran and Sunnah points to it but because Wahhabi Imam is leading the prayers in Masjid al-Haram. They want the Muslims to disregard all prophetic guidance, which is aid in identifying true sect of Islam, and instead follow innovated, evil innovation, of idiots with zero knowledge of Islam. And follow camel herderding idiots, who had paid no attention to religion, and have left the Jammah for those who have died upon death of Jahiliyyyah.

Criteria Of Determining Truth In Light Of Prophetic Guidance:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold that Ummah would divide into seventy-three sects. He as asked which would be upon truth he said sect of truth is one who follows my Sunnah and Sunnan of his companions. Another Hadith he instructed the Muslims to follow his Sunnah and Sunnahs of rightly guided Caliphs. Point to be noted Sunnahs of rightly guided Caliphs are good innovations which they originated and are not prophetic Sunnahs. Following prophetic Sunnah includes believing that Islam allows entry of newly introduced good Sunnahs in Islam and acting on them. The true Islam and righteousness is determined by adherence to teaching of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) in Quran and the Sunnah of last and final Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). Beside that he instructed the Muslims to stick with the Jammah (i.e. main-body) of Muslims. He instructed to hold to majority as established by quoted Ahadith. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) told a group of truth would contiuely exist from his time till the events of judgment day unfold. Which is indication that group of truth will have have consistent chain of transmission. In another Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) exhorted the Muslims to hold to book of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and Ahli Bayt (i.e. family members of Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). Criteria of truth is adherance to Quran and Sunnah. Then adhering to the interpretations of; companions, Caliphs, Ahli Bayt and majority of Muslims. This includes holding to their understanding of controversial and non-controversial aspects of Quran/Sunnah. And where there is no clear methodological framework use their personal practices to determine correct interpretation of disputed verses/Hadith. And to help identify which sect is upon truth some signs were given; consistent continuity, Sawad al-Azaam (i.e. great majority), will remain dominant in Hijaz. Ignoring all the rest, just focusing on the last three, Wahhabism fails on consistent continuity, they are a minority in Ummah, and absolute minority in Hijaz. Based on these three facts one can judge how likely is it that Wahhabis hold to Quran and Sunnah with absolute precision. Not a chance in hell. Instead of long lecture why Wahhabism contravenes prophetic teaching I will just point out just two basic methodological faults.

Wahhabism Is Not In Accordance With Teaching Of Prophetic Sunnah:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: Three things are the roots of faith: (i) To refrain from (killing) a person who says “there is no Deity worthy of worship except Allah(ii) Not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits (iii) and also not to declare him out of Islam due to any of his action/deed.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B14, H2170] Wahhabism is entirely against this Hadith. Coming to first one: Wahhabis believe/teach and killed thousands of Muslims, and continue to do so, on charge; everyone in Arabian Peninsula and every where else except themselves is polytheist, for one or another reason, even though the people openly professed the Shahadah, performed Salah, kept Fasts, performed Hajj and paid Zakat. To the second point of Hadith: Wahhabis justified their Takfir/murder of Muslims using sinful/not-sinful actions of Muslims. Anyone who committed sin of prostrating to a grave out of respect they declared him polytheist [which is worse then being a Kafir] instead of informing them it is Haram to do so. Or they declared that a Muslim is polytheist if he kissed the outer barrier of Rawdah ar-Rasool (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). And the third point of Hadith: Their entire Takfir case against majority of Arabs [and in reality against entire Muslim world] was/is based on actions of Muslims and not beliefs of Muslims. He took flowers to grave therefore he is polytheist and killing him is Halal for us. That one is polytheist because he celebrated Mawlid of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) his blood and wife and property is Halal for us. This one is polytheist because he voted to elect a candidate he is Halal for us to. Those are polytheists because they are dancing near a grave. Killing him, enjoying his wife, his property, blowing up the grave, burning the remains of Muslim in the grave, all is Halal for us. City of Makkah did not pledge alligiance to Shaykh Ibnul Abdul Wahhab; you entire city of Makkah are polytheists. This was how Wahhabism functioned when it originated and continues to function when they dominate a area which isn’t predominantly Wahhabi. Simple their entire methdology is against this teaching of Hadith. In another Hadith following statement of a companion is recorded: “... and the Mulhidun (heretical) after the establishment of firm proof against them:"And the statement of Allah: 'Allah will not mislead a people after He has guided them, until He makes clear to them what to avoid.' (9:115) And Ibn Umar used to consider them (the Khawarij and the Mulhidun) the worst of Allah's creatures and said: "These people took some verses that had been revealed concerning the disbelievers and interpreted them as [if these verses are] describing the believers.” [Ref: Bukhari, Vol 9, Page 49, Chap 6: Killing The Khawari] Applying verses upon Muslims which were revealed for disbelievers and polytheists is three quarters of Wahhabism. This is the corner stone of Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab’s methodology and those who follow him. The bread and butter of these three books of Shaykh Ibnul Abdul Wahhab’s and maybe others as well is applying verses revealed for disbelievers upon believers: Kitab al-Tawheed, Qawaid al-Arba, and Kashf ash-Shubuhaat. These books explain what and who according to Shaykh Ibnul Abdul Wahhab was/is polytheist. And I can assure readers, as a former Wahhabi, none beside a Wahhabi is a monotheist. Both these Ahadith perfectly fit on Kharijism and off-shoot of which is Wahhabism.

Leading Salah In Haramayn Sharifayn Not Criteria Of Truth:

There is no verse of Quran, or Hadith, or statement of Imam, which states; only the righteous, or the followers of true Islam, or adherents of sect upon truth would lead Salah in Masjid al-Haram, or Masjid al-Nabavi. Nor there is a verse of Quran, or a statement of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) states that no one but the righteous will live in Makkah and Madinah. Nor Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), or His Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said; heretics/innovators will be prevented from entering/living in Makkah and Madinah. In fact the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said about only one Kafir who will be prevented by angels from entering Makkah and Madinah. So I can say with confidence that Dajjal cannot and will not be lead Salah in Haramayn Sharifayn. As far as my knowledge goes there is not a single such statement about another Kafir or a heretic. In light of these facts a heretics leading prayers in Haramayn Sharifayn not an impossibility and we have already established different sects have been leading prayers in these two places. Surely all of them were not upon true Islam. Another important point worth noting is that the official Imams of Masjid al-Haram are Wahhabis. And they lead Salah on official times. Muslims who perform Salah after this time do so in their own congregations with their own Imams. I am aware that Sunni scholars do not perform Salah behind Wahhabi Imams but afterwards lead their own congregations. Does that qualify Sunnism as true Islam also or only true Islam and righteous Imam is one who is officially appointed by Saudi Wahhabiyyah? If Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) appointed the Imam in Masjid al-Haram, or Prophet had said Imam in Haramayn Sharifayn is appointed by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Even then one can argue, yes appointed by Saudis but Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) intended him to be Imams because Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) appoints Imams in Haramayn Sharifayn.

Conclusion:

Wahhabis leading Salah and excercising authority over Haramayn Sharifayn is not proof that their sect is upon truth. Members of other sects including Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah have lead prayers in Haramayn Sharifayn. Criteria of determining truth of a sect is following all the teaching of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). Wahhabism is far from being the true sect and it is manifestation of group of Satan aka Kharijism. Saud family, and Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab, and his Wahhabism are two horns of Satan of Najd: One from Banu Rabiah and other from Banu Mudhar.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا