The Heart As House Of Allah.

Abu Habiba

تجویز کردہ جواب

As-Salaam alaikum,

We have it in the Hadith that the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam once observed that 'Qalb al-Mumin Bayt  Ar-Rabb... The Heart of the Believer is the House of the Lord'. And in a Hadith Qudsi, we have it where Allah Ta'ala says:--

"Neither Earth nor Heavens contained Me, but the heart of the believer contained Me."

This is when the believer's heart is free of any impurities and all that is other than Allah Ta'ala... the heart becomes Allah's Mansion... Allah's House when it becomes a place of His Self-Manifestation, a place to contemplate Him and keep His Secret, the right place to receive the responsibility of Allah's Trust, as the means to know Allah with Allah, as He says in the Holy Tradition (hadith qudsi):--

"I have built inside the heart of the son of Adam, a palace (qasr); in the chest there is a heart (qalb); in the heart,

there is the inner heart (fu'ad); and in the inner heart, there is an innermost heart (shaghaf); and in the shaghaf, there

is the kernel (lubb); and in the kernel, there is secret (sirr); in the sirr/secret, there is Me; that is the secret refers to the

place for My manifestation and the place to know Me."

We get to understand this more, when we another Hadith Qudsi where Allah Ta'ala says:--

"Man is My Secret and I am his secret."...   meaning that Allah Ta'ala placed His secret or Illuminative knowledge (ma'arifah) in man-- with which man hears and sees Allah in all he does... nay, he exists only by Allah's Existence.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا