Obedience To The Messenger Of Allah.

Abu Habiba

تجویز کردہ جواب

As-Salaam alaikum,

Ayat 80 of Surat Nisa'i of the Holy Qur'an reads:--

"WHOSO OBEYS THE MESSENGER, OBEYS ALLAH." (4:80)... and the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, himself said:--

"I HAVE LEFT 2 THINGS AMONGST YOU. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP THEM GRASPED FIRMLY, YOU WILL NOT GO ASTRY. [They are] ALLAH'S BOOK AND MY SUNNAH". (Jami'ul Bayan)

In view of all this, it is my pleasure to invite your attention to the attached brief but important booklet by Sheikh Yusuf Motola titled: 'OBEDIENCE TO THE MESSENGER, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam'. It takes us through what it means to OBEY and how to go about OBEYING the Noble Messenger of Allah, alaihi salaat was-salaam. Find time to examine it. You will be glad you did.

Related to this, is Sheikh Yunus Patel Saheb booklet titled: 'HIS CHARACTER WAS THE QUR'AN'... referring to that excellent character of our Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.... on which our Lord and Creator said in ayat 4 of Surat Qalam of the Holy Qur'an:--

"AND YOU ARE SURELY ON AN EXCELLENT STANDARD OF CHARACTER" (68:4).. This booklet expatiates on this noble ayat... open it and see... and learn from the Prophet's Ocean of Noble Character.

Best Wishes.

ObedienceToTheMessengersallallahuAlaihiWasallam-Itaat-ur-RasulsallallahuAlaihiWasallamByShaykhYusufMotala.pdf

HisCharacter.pdf

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا