Need Interpertation of my dream

haroon Sajjad

تجویز کردہ جواب

Aslamualikum. i need Interpertation of my dream.2 days back i had a dream consisting of Three Parts.In the First Part i can see myself an an unknown house where people are gathered for a family wedding,some young girls say that boys and men should not attend the mehndi ceremony and i told them to do there work and mehndi will take place as your wish without boys separately i start going to another room and in the gate i meet my Aunt whom i recognize holding a janamaz in her hand,she passes away silently i enter the room and i see my Cousin preparing to pray namaz but as i get close to him he offers me to pray the namaz,i get  on the Janamaz and stand on the janamaz while i can see there is somone laying near my janamaz with face covered which i think is my cousin.striaght away i find my self in mehndi ceremony moving here and there in hurry doing the important works.i can see lots of girls dancing  on one side.someone says that it is the wedding of my cousin sister Daughter.who is by the way currently only 2 years old.i start wondering that how time is passed and she has grown up and i am still young.suddenly i find myself in the middle of the jungle and a man tells me that someone is after you to kill you and that person kills his enemy in a very bad way. iam running to save my life and i see that a stranger gets caught by this killer and he fires at him with a weapon and all his skin is melted down and only his bones are left behind and i run away saving myself.

i am very confused and scared to see this dream as it came just before the fajr prayer. i woke up and then offered namaz but if possible kindly interpret this dream for me.

regards
Haroon Sajjad

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا