Refuting Qadiyani, Prophet-Hood End Is Curse, And Descension At Odds With Khatamiyyah.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

• 3 weeks later...
مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

Refuting Qadiyani, Prophet-Hood End Is Curse, And Descension At Odds With Khatamiyyah.

Introduction:

Qadiyanis are typically very anti-Pakistan and pro-West. On a Pakistani millitary defence forum an individual with login name of Cherub786 argued Muslims of Pakistan had no right to criticise brutal treatment of Muslims in India at the hands of Hindus. He argued this on grounds that Muslims of Pakistan are are engaged in mistreatment and discrimination against ‘Ahmadi’ and Christians. Like a true secularist went on to say Pakistan should adopt Westernisation and Americanism and impliment like West fully impliment their ethics/morality. Thinking he is a Pakistani secularist, nah Kafiroon mein, aur nah Musalmanoon mein type, I responded and explained position of a polytheists in Islam and the rights they have within Islam. I should have also criticised him for saying we have no right to say a wrong is wrong because people in Pakistan are engaged in wrong. Anyhow after posting I noticed he had picture of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani as display picture on his profile. It then downed on me that he is Qadiyani and immediately realized why he employed ‘Ahmadi’ and not Qadiyani. At this juncture I expressed my realization saying Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani was a minor-Dajjal and al-Kazzaab because Mirza claimed he is a Prophet and recieves Wahi. And to back it up I quoted Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) saying there will be about thirty Liars (i.e. al-Kazzaboon), Impostors (i.e. Dajjaloon). What transpired thereafter will be presented so others can benefit from this exchange.

0.0 - Initial Exchange And Brief Context:

I said: “You’re follower of minor-Dajjal. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said in my Ummah there will be thirty impostors and liars [each claiming to be a prophet], and there is no prophet after me.” [MuhammedAli.] He responded to my saying Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) prophecised about thirty liars/impostors: “He also said the Messiah will come and the Mahdi will come. But since you raised the subject, let me ask, is Prophesy (Nubuwwah) a blessing or curse? If it is a blessing why has it ceased? So the best Ummah is deprived of a blessing that God blessed an inferior Ummah (Bani Israel) with in abundance? Consider this carefully, reflect on it deeply.” [Cherub786.] Qadiyani saying Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold about return of Messiah the Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and birth of Imam al-Madhi (rahimullah) is related to claim of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani. Mirza not only claimed to be Messiah Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) but also Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah). The questions he posed have come from Qadiyani priets. I have number of times heard Qadiyanis on YouTube reason end of prophet-hood is curse. And Bani Israeel had constant guidance,and if prophet-hood came to end we have been deprived of a blessing. I have never bathered to respond because my plate is already too full to accommodate another article. But Mr Qadiyani had employed it in a discussion initiated by me. It was felt I would be responsible if Muslims developed even an iota of sympathy for Qadiyanism hence it was refuted. Mr Qadiyani wrote: “He also said the Messiah will come and the Mahdi will come.” And with this he was insinuating Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is the al-Masih Isa Ibn Maryan (alayhis salam) and Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) therefore he is not a minor-Dajjal and the Liar foretold in Ahadith. Mirza taught and Qadiyanis believe Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) actually is actually Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) and these are not two separate persons. This belief is based on incorrect understanding of following Da’if/Weak Hadith: “… Messenger of Allah said: ‘Adhering to religion will only become harder and worldly affairs will only become more difficult, and people will only become more stingy, and the Hour will only come upon the worst of people, and the only Mahdi is Isa Ibn Maryam.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4039,
here.] Noting what his objective is I widened scope of discussion by bringing in Ahadith which describe events relating to Imam al-Madhi (rahimullah) and Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). See section 1.0 onwards till 3.0. My objective is to demonstrate Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani is neither Prophet Isa (alayhis salam), nor Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah). And logically speaking if Mirza was not either of two then he could not be combination of two person, or one person with title of al-Masih and al-Mahdi. End. Explanation of Hadith, the only Mahdi is Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) is found at sections 20.0 to 20.4.

1.0 - Mirza Son Of Parents That Why He Is Not Prophet Isa:

Mirza was born to Charagh Bibi and was Son of some Mirza Ghulam Murtaza. Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) on other hand was/is referred as Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) in Quran and Hadith. And his birth was result of a miraclous event and without a male playing any role. In this context and truth how can Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani be al-Masih Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam)? How son of Charag Bibi be son Maryam (alayhis salam)?  How can supernatural birth of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) become void and he have Mirza Ghulam Murtaza as his father? Wake up! Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani was not/is not Prophet Isa (alayhis salam).

1.1 - Mirza Did Not Kill Dajjal At Ludd That Is Why Mirza Is Not Prophet Isa:

Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) also said al-Maseeh will fight Dajjal and will kill Dajjal at gate of Ludd (biggest sraeli millitary airfield in Ludd😞 “Mujammi bin Jariyah Al-Ansari said: ‘I heard the Messenger of Allah(s.a.w) saying: 'Eisa bin Maryam will kill the Dajjal at the gate of Ludd.'" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2244,
here.] “We asked : Messenger of Allah, will one day’s prayer suffice us in this day which will be like a year ? He replied : No, you must make an estimate of its extent. Then Jesus son of Marry will descend at the white minaret to the east of Damascus. He will then catch him up at the date of Ludd and kill him. [Ref: Abu Dawud, B38, H4307, here.] Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani did not meet Dajjal, or fought war against Dajjal, nor killed Dajjal, and he never went to Ludd in Israel. How do you purpose Mirza Ghulam was Prophet Isa (alayhis salam)?

1.2 - Mirza Not Descend Syria Mosque That Is Why Mirza Is Not Prophet Isa:

Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) also said al-Maseeh Ibn Maryam will descend on Masjid in Syria: “… and it would be at this very time that Allah would send Jesus, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damascus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head ...” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7015,
here.] “We asked : Messenger of Allah, will one day’s prayer suffice us in this day which will be like a year ? He replied : No, you must make an estimate of its extent. Then Jesus son of Marry will descend at the white minaret to the east of Damascus. He will then catch him up at the date of Ludd and kill him.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B38, H4307, here.] Mirza was born in Punjab to house of Charagh Bibi and lived and died in India, and didn’t even have the fortune of performing Hajj or Umrah. Nor he visited Syria (i.e. Israel, Jordon, Syria). How can he be Messiah Prophet Isa (alayhis salam)? Another point before Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will descend the Dajjal will already be in Syria/Israel. How can Mirza Ghulam be Messiah Isa Ibn Maryam (alayahis salam) Dajjal has been born yet? Nor has Dajjal caused tribulations mentioned in Hadith?

1.3 - Mirza Not Prophet Isa Because He Descend Wearing Saffron Garments:

Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will descend [in Damascus Masjid] wearing two saffron/yellow garments. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said he will fight for the cause of Islam. And he will break the cross, kill pig and abolish Jaziyah tax: “Narrated Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet (saw) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus. He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B38, H4310,
here.] It is safe to say Mirza did not descend on minaret of Masjid in Damascus. Therefore he could not be meeting two Saffron garments criteria.

1.4 - Mirza Not Meet Own Kill Pig, Break Cross Interpretation, Therefore Not al-Masih:

(i) Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said al-Masih Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) will kill swine and break the Cross: “… wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B38, H4310,
here.] Mirza did say killing pig and breaking cross are metaphoric expressions. If I recall correctly he said breaking of Cross means dismantling of Christianity and killing of swine means eradicating habbits and characteristics of swine within humans. If these two are correct interpretations Mirza has failed magnificently because as al-Masih Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) he should have eradicated Christianity but it is not only alive it is thriving in India and in rest of world. There is no way Mirza can be justified in claiming he has achieved task of eliminating Christianity. Christianity is spreading fast and fastest converting religion. Islam is spreading fastest due to high baby production rate. With regards to Mirza killing swine – during the life and after death of Mirza the dengeneration of mankind has not reversed instead it has gained more momentum. If Mirza was al-Masih and his interpretation was true then cannot justifiably cannot claim to have reversed this trend. Proving Mirza was not al-Masih Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) according to his own interpretation.

1.5 - al-Masih To Personally End Christianity, Mirza Did Not, Therefore Not al-Masih:

(ii) Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said that Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will fight for cause of Islam: “… looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B38, H4310,
here.] And cause of Islam is to eradicate Shirk/Kufr and spread of Tawheed and Islam in general. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) instructed the believers to fight the Mushriks until there is no more Shirk for cause of Islam: "O my son! Do not commit Shirk with Allah. Verily Shirk is a tremendous Zulm (transgression)." [Ref: 31:13] “And fight against them until there is no more zulm (transgression of Shirk) and all Deen belongs to Allah alone.” [Ref: 8:39] Return of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will be to fight and eradicate all forms of Shirk/Kufr and Christianity is one such Shirk so Islam is superior above all religions: "It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikoon hate it." [Ref: 9:33] And superiority of Islam will be established in meaning that all other religions will be eradicated by Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). Part of these religions to be destroyed is Christianity. So why does Hadith makes distinction Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) breaking Cross when it is also part all religions to be destroyed? The Cross is symbol representing Christianity and Christianity has been strongly attributed to Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). And for Christians Cross is also symbol of his alleged crucifixion, sacrificial death as attonement of original sin and salvation. The emphasis on breaking of Cross is because both religion of Christianity and it’s central/core/foundational teachings are based on Cross and Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) breaking it insinuates he will personally get involved to dismantle and to eradicate Christianity. Therefore Mirza cannot be al-Masih Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) because Christianity is alive and well.

1.6 - Two Interpretations Of Killing Of Swine, Mirza Did Not, Therefore Not al-Masih:

(iiia) Scholars of Islam have stated breaking of Cross is referrence to destruction of Christianity and killing of pig is referrence to Capitalism i.e. benefitting from legal/illegal means because it has similarity to swines consuming natural/unnatural without any hesitation. And Capitalism is in essence embodiment of a swine as a system. It teaches personal gain at any cost and without morals. If you take Capitalism as swine mentioned in Hadith even then Mirza has not met the demand for this therefore he cannot be al-Masih (alayhis salam). (iiib) In Quran chapter 5 verses 163/166 and chapter 5 verse 60 Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) prohibited the Jews to fish on Sabbath day, Saturday. A group of Jews violated this instruction so Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) turned them to being apes/swines as punishment for violating law of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Punishment inflicted is literal sense just as punishments inflicted on Ummahs of other Prophets were e.g. Ummah of Prophet Nuh (alayhis salam) was swept away in regional Tsunami. On grounds that violaters of Allah’s (subhanahu wa ta’ala) law were turned to apes/swines I hypothise swine of Hadith in discussion is a group of people and their system, an order, an ideology, a movement, a philosophy  whose entire foundation is violating law of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). It is not only Capitalism but amalgamation of many different ideologies. The swine to be slaughtered by Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) is Westernism. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will break the cross and kill the swine and then abolish Jaziyah: “… looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B38, H4310,
here.] Why is breaking of cross mentioned with killing of swine? What connection is there between the two? Adoption of Christianity by default means Westernisation. Adopting Western names, dress, morals, ethics, pro Western political leanings and everything else that comes with it. And end of Christianity and domination of Islam will bring end to Westernism. Slaughter of swine in this light means putting end to Westernism, Westernisation. Mirza did not even get near to this nor his followers ever will therefore Mirza Prophet Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam).

1.7 - Prophet Isa Will Be Burried With Last Prophet That’s Why Mirza Not al-Masih:

Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) also said Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will descend, get married, and die, and burried next to grave of Prophet: “Narrated 'Abdullah bin Salam: ‘The description of Muhammad is written in the Tawrah (and the description that) 'Eisa will be buried next to him.’ (One of the narrators) Abu Mawdud said: ‘(And) there is a place for a grave left in the house.’" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B46, H3617,
here.] Mirza died due to excessive diarrhea on a toilet, or in toilet and he was buried in Qadiyan. How can it be possible that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani be Prophet Isa (alayhis salam)?

1.8 - Prophet Isa Will Perform Hajj/Umra, Mirza Did Not, Therefore Not al-Masih:

Hadith records Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) taking an oath saying without doubt Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will perform Hajj, Umra, or both: "Hanzala al-Aslami reported: I heard Abu Huraira as narrating from Allah's Apostle who said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life. Ibn Maryam (Jesus Christ) would certainly pronounce Talbiya for Hajj or for Umra or for both (simultaneously as a Qiran) in the valley of Rauha." [Ref: Muslim, B7, H2877] Mirza did not have fortune of visiting Arabia and by default had no chance to perform Hajj, or Umra. He knew too well if he went for Hajj, or Umra, and out of protection of British he would meet his end at the hands of Ottoman Hijazi police. No Hajj, Umra, or both means Mirza is not the foretold al-Masih whom we Muslims are waiting for.

1.9 - al-Masih Distribute Wealth But None Will Accept, Therefore Mirza Not al-Masih:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said that during the rule of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) he will distribute so much wealth that people will no longer need charitable gifts: “Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger said: ‘The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).’” [Ref: Bukhari, B43, H656,
here.] Mirza on other hand was pleading/begging his followers and Muslims at large to fund publication of his book Baraheen e Ahmadiyyah. Forget enriching others with wealth to extant that people refuse charitable gifts Mirza in his afore mentioned book, Baraheen e Ahmadiyyah, Izala e Auham, Vol 3, page 197/178, here, emphatically stated he is al-Masih which has not come with kingdom or as king but as a Darwaish and in poverty. Those who can read Urdu should read underlined, here, and see when Mirza was criticised for not fulfilling prophetic prophecies he said, I may not be the al-Masih of these Ahadith. Maybe there will be 10’000 after me and maybe one will be which meets the criteria of these Ahadith and one might descend on minaret of Damascus Masjid. See Izala Auham, Vol 3, page 251, here. Mirza himself isn’t sure about who he is and which al-Masih is but his followers are more sure then him. Bottom line is Mirza was so poor that it would be safe to label him, mangta (i.e. beggar), on accounts of his pleading for funds. He cannot be al-Masih Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) because during rule of al-Masih Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) he will enrich people to such a great extent people will refuse to accept charitable gifts because they will have no need of anything as the Hadith states: “Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah said: By Him in Whose hand is my life, the son of Mary will soon descend among you as a just judge. He will break crosses, kill swine and abolish Jizya and the wealth will pour forth to such an extent that no one will accept it. [Ref: Muslim, B1, H287, here.]

1.10 - Imam Madhi, Prophet Isa,  Two Persons That’s Why Mirza Not Any Of Two:

In Hadith Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) also says that Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will perform Salah behind Imam Mahdi, even when Mahdi insists Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) lead prayers: “He said: 'On that day they will be few, and most of them will be in Baitul-Maqdis (Jerusalem), and their leader will be a righteous man. When their leader has stepped forward to lead them in Subh/Fajr prayer, 'Isa bin Maryam will come down to them. Their leader will step backwards so that Isa can come forward and lead the people in prayer, but Isa will place his hand between his shoulders and say to him: ‘Go forward and pray, for the Iqamah was given for you.’ Then their leader will lead them in prayer. When he has finished, Isa will say: ‘Open the gate.’ So they will ...” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4077,
here.] Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani on other hand said I am Imam Mahdi (rahimullah) and Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) – both of them are combined in me. How can he be two people at once? Christian TRINITY and Mirza’s and Qadiyanism’s TWINITY are impossible. He cannot be both, Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Imam al-Madhi (rahimullah). And because he claimed to be both proves he was not any of them except he was a Liar and minor-Dajjal.

1.11 - Prophet Isa Sent To Bani Israeel, Mirza Claimed Mankind, He Not al-Masih:

al-Maseeh Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) was sent to Bani Israeel like the following verses prove: “And He will teach him the Book and Al-Hikmah (and) the Taurat and the Injeel. And will make him a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): ‘I have come to you with …” [Ref: 3:48/49] “And (remember) when Isa, son of Maryam said: ‘O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Taurat before me, and giving glad tidings of a ...’" [Ref:66:6] And Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani said I have been sent as al-Masih Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam). Which means his prophet-hood was limited to a group of people. And later [he claimed to be sent to Ummah of Prophet Muhammad which means as Prophet Isa alayhis salam he was sent] as prophet to mankind. And both of these claims are incompatible with each other. He also said Wahi comes to me,
here. Yet Wahi’s gate has been closed and no prophet will recieve Wahi after last final prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam😞 “…  (this worldly life). She said: I weep not because I am ignorant of the fact that what is in store for Allah's Messenger (in the next world) is better than (this world), but I weep because the revelation which came from the Heaven has ceased to come. This moved both of them to tears and they began to weep along with her.” [Ref: Muslim, B31, H6009, here.] “… People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a divine inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allah will judge him for that; ...” [Ref: Bukhari, B48, H809, here.]

1.12 - Wahi Comes Via Jibril, To Mirza Via Teechi Teechi, He Not al-Masih:

Wahi came to Prophets via Gibraeel (alayhis salam) and following verses are evidence beside countless other verses and Ahadith: “And truly this is a revelation from the Lord of the universe. Which the trustworthy spirit has brought down. Upon your heart that you may be (one) of the warners.” [Ref: 26:192/194] Say holy spirit has brought it down from your Lord with truth, that it may make firm and strengthen (the faith of) those who believe, and as a guidance and glad tidings to those who have submitted (to Allah as Muslims).” [Ref: 16:102] “Say: ‘Whoever is an enemy to Jibril, for indeed he has brought it (this Qur'an) down to your heart by Allah's Permission, confirming what came before it and guidance and glad tidings for the believers.’” [Ref: 2:97] In contrast Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani said in his book, Haqiqat ul-Wahi, writes an angel called Teechi Teechi delivers Wahi to him. I just want to point out, Mirza did not say Teechi Teechi delivers Wahi. He literally wrote in dream an angel came called Teechi Teechi who gave him wealth. Dreams of Prophets are Wahi and if Mirza was a prophet, clearly not, then his dream was Wahi. That is why I said Teechi Teechi delivers Wahi – Teechi Teechi delivered report of events to happen – i.e. Mirza getting wealth in real world = Wahi.

2.0 - Mirza’s Name Ahmad, Fathers Name Not Abdullah,  Therefore Not al-Mahdi:

(i) Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) telling about Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) said that his name will be my name, i.e. Muhammad/Ahmad: “Abdullah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: ‘The world shall not pass away until a man from the people of my family rules the Arabs whose name agrees with my name.’” [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2230,
here.] And his father’s name will be name of Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) father’s name, i.e. Abdullah: “Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: The Prophet said: If only one day of this world remained. Allah would lengthen that day (according to the version of Za'idah), till He raised up in it a man who belongs to me or to my family whose father's name is the same as my father's, who will fill the earth with equity and justice as it has been filled with oppression and tyranny (according to the version of Fitr). Sufyan's version says ...” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B37, H4269, here.] Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani’s name did have Ahmad part of it but his fathers name was Mirza Ghulam Murtaza.

2.1 - Mirza Not From Progeny Of Prophet Muhammad Therefore Not al-Mahdi:

(ii) Prophet (sallallahu alayh wa aalihi was’sallam) also said that Imam al-Mahdi will be from his family: “Abdullah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: ‘The world shall not pass away until a man from the people of my family rules the Arabs whose name agrees with my name.’” [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2230,
here.] From descendants of Fatimah (radiallah ta’ala anha),: “Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet said: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah. Abdullah ibn Ja'far said: I heard AbulMalih praising Ali ibn Nufayl and describing his good qualities.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B37, H4271, here.] And descendent of Imam Hassan Ibn Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu😞 “Abu Dawud said: Abu Ishaq told that Ali looked at his son al-Hasan and said: This son of mine is a sayyid (chief) as named by the Prophet, and from his loins will come forth a man who will be called by the name of your Prophet and resemble him in conduct but not in appearance. He then mentioned the story about his filling the earth with justice.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B37, H4276, here.] Mirza was from Mughal Barlas caste/qaum. If you didn’t know Mughal is perversion of word Mongol. In English letter n in word Mongol is pronounced hard where as in Mongolian the letter in is weakly pronounced with full mouth sound and it gives sound of Mughal with no, n. In other words he was not even Indian but descendent of Muslim Mongols who immigrated to India and created their Indian Mongol/Mughal empire. In conclusion Mirza Ghulam Ahmad had nothing do with Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) family therefore he cannot be Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah).

2.3 - Mirza Did Not Distribute Countless Wealth Therefore Not Imam al-Madhi:

Ahadith record during the life time of Imam al-Madhi (rahimullah) there will be abundant of wealth and Imam (rahimullah) will grant it freely to those who ask: “It was narrated from Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri that the Prophet said: ‘The Mahdi will be among my nation. If he lives for a short period, it will be seven, and if he lives for a long period, it will be nine, during which my nation will enjoy a time of ease such as it has never enjoyed. The land will bring forth its yield and will not hold back anything, and wealth at that time will be piled up. A man will stand up and say: 'O Mahdi, give me!' He will say: 'Take.'" [Ref: Ibn Majah, Book 36, Hadith 4083,
here.] This Hadith is classed as Daif but it’s meaning agrees with following Hadith of Sahih of Imam Muslim therefore there is no defect in text of Hadith is: “Abu Sa'id and Jabir b. Abdullah reported that Allah's Messenger said: There would be in the last phase of the time a caliph who would distribute wealth but would not count.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6964, here.] This would be state of Ummah during Caliphate of Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) but during Hakimiyyah of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) Ahadith record that he will enrich people with so much material wealth that people will no longer accept gifts. In fact Mirza confessed to being poor. Proof of which was submitted earlier. How can he be Imam al-Madhi (rahimullah)! He did not and fulfill any prophesy which makes him candidate for Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) so he was not Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) individually, or combined al-Mahdi + al-Masih.

2.4 - al-Mahdi Fill Earth With Justice/Equity, Mirza Did Not, Therefore Not al-Mahdi:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) stated Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) in his Caliphate will fill the earth with equity and justice as it was filled with opression, tyranny: “Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The Prophet said: The Mahdi will be of my stock, and will have a broad forehead a prominent nose. He will fill the earth will equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B37, H4272,
here.] “… till He raised up in it a man who belongs to me or to my family whose father's name is the same as my father's, who will fill the earth with equity and justice as it has been filled with oppression and tyranny (according to the version of Fitr). Sufyan's version says ...” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B37, H4269, here.] “Abu Sa'id and Jabir b. Abdullah reported that Allah's Messenger said: There would be in the last phase of the time a caliph who would distribute wealth but would not count.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6964, here.]  Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) as a Caliph will rule for seven years and after his death Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will take over the leadership. Mirza filled the earth with oppression, barbarity, tyranny, abuse, threats, literally filled pages with word Lanat thousands of times. And he did not get to rule as a Caliph of Muslims over earth for a single day, or a second. Therefore Mirza was/is not al-Mahdi (rahimullah). He was a Liar and minor-Dajjal.

3.0 - Verdict About Mirza Being al-Masih And al-Mahdi:

These sections have establihsed Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani was not al-Masih the Prophet Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) because he did not meet any of the criteria which would establish Mirza was him. Mirza also is not Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) because once again he did not meet the criteria. Only one aspect of criteria was met and namely name of Mirza being Ahmad. And he was refuted in very next instance because his fathers name was Mirza Ghulam Murtaza where as it should have been Abdullah. I believe this was suffucient response and sound refutation in regards to your insinuation that Mirza was promised al-Masih and al-Mahdi. May Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) lift the veil of misguidance and Kufr from eyes of Qadiyanis and bring them to fold of Islam.

4.0- Three Questions, And Hopes Of Justifying Prophet-hood Continued:

You wrote: "But since you raised the subject, let me ask: (i) Is Prophet-hood (Nubuwwah) a blessing or curse? (ii) If it is a blessing why has it ceased? (iii) So the best Ummah is deprived of a blessing that God blessed an inferior Ummah (Bani Israel) with in abundance? Consider this carefully, reflect on it deeply." I will answer them in detail, insha-Allah.

4.1 - Prophet-hood Is A Blessing And Not A Curse:

You enquired: “Is Prophet-hood (Nubuwwah) a blessing or curse?” Prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was'sallam) and all Prophets was/is Rahma/mercy and not a curse. I want to ask you something: (i) Are you saying stop of Nabuwah is a curse? (ii) If that is the case then in the six hundered years between Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) there was no Nabi/Rasool. During that period did Nabuwah become curse? (iii) What is your basis for your belief/understanding: (a) Stop of Nabuwah temporarily would not amounts to Nabuwah being curse/barbarity/injustice? (b) Stop of Nabuwah permanently would a amount to Nabuwah; being curse/barbarity/injustice? Bring forward your proof if you're truthful.

4.2 - No Foundation Except Being Allah And Taking Others As Lords:

You have nothing but your Qadiyani preachers and yourself as proof for this understanding of yours. Quran al-Kareem talks about people like you saying such people claim to be Lords/Gods beside Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) for inventing a religion: "Have you seen the one who takes as his god his own desire? Then would you be responsible for him?" [Ref: 25:43] “Have you seen he who has taken his desire as his god, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge, and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart, and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah? Then will you not be reminded?” [Ref: 45:23] Regarding those who follow others when they invent religious verdicts Allah says: They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.” [Ref: 9:31] If you have no proof from Quran/Sunnah and Ijmah of Ummah you’re one of the two, one who makes himself God, meaning makes religion, decides what religion is, and what he will follow. So give me evidence why temporary stoppage is not curse  and why permanent stoppage is a curse/injustice. I am expecting that you will come back saying, Mullahs have brain-washed you, you’re hate filled, go read book of Mirza he will answer your questions. In reality I do not need to proceed further because foundation on which you’re making your argument is made up and based on, I am Allah, and I can make up religion as I please. I wouldn’t expect any different because you’re following Mirza and he invented and distorted entire Islam.

5.0 - Answering If Prophet-hood Is Blessing So Why Has It Ceased:

You asked: “If it is a blessing why has it ceased?” It is mercy and it has ceased because Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) wanted to close the gate of Nabuwah. And why He decided to close the gate of Nabuwah? I don’t know 100% but rest assured I will do my very best IJTIHAD and provide you a very compelling/convincing why He closed the gate of Nabuwah. Note there will be two types of answer, scriptural, and rational.

5.1 - Ummah Of RasoolAllah Is Best Of Ummah Ever Raised:

You’re best of people ever raised from mankind enjoining good and forobidding evil: “You are the best nation raised up for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and you believe in Allah. If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them (though) among them are believers, but most of them are disobedient.” [Ref: 3:110] And in another verse Allah said: “And let there arise from you a group inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be successful." [Ref: 3:104] What these two verses come to mean is Ummah of RasoolAllah will continue to practice preach and join in all that is good according to Islam and Ummah will continue to abstain from munkir/bad/sin and continue to preach against it and prohibit others from engaging in all that is evil/sin/shirk/kufr. And as result of this state of Ummah’s Islam/Iman will remain good.

5.2 - State Of Islam/Muslims Will Remain Good Till Day Of Judgment:

States of Ummah will remain good until the day of judgment: "Narrated Humaid: I heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan delivering a sermon. He said, "I heard the Prophet saying, "If Allah wants to do a favor to somebody, He bestows on him, the gift of understanding the Qur'an and Sunna. I am but a distributor, and Allah is the Giver. The state of this nation will remain good till the Hour is established, or till Allah's Order comes." [Ref: Bukhari, B92, H415,
here.] In another Hadith Prophet said the Ummah will remain victorious over the opponents till the day of judgment: “Narrated Muawiya: Allah's Messenger said, "If Allah wants to do good for somebody, he makes him comprehend the religion (of Islam). And Allah is the Giver and I am Al-Qasim (the distributor). And this (Muslim) nation will remain victorious over their opponents, till Allah's Order comes and they will still be victorious." [Ref: Bukhari, B53, H346, here.] This means Ummah of RasoolAllah will remain upon Islam until the day of judgment.And those who oppose the Ummah, Qadiyanis and others, will not be winners. Rather the Ummah will remain upon good state of Islam/Iman till the judgment day and remain victorious their adversaries till judgment day. And this will be so because Mujadids will revive Islam. On a side note as per Qadiyanism only Mirza’s followers are following true Islam and the rest are all liars and angry Mullahs spreading hate and persecuting people. These Ahadith completely undo the lie of Qadiyanism because it states Islam from time of Prophet to the judgment day will be pure/true. If we go by Qadiyanism and those who believe there can be no Prophet after Prophet Muhammad and Khatamiyyah means last/final Prophet have been upon falsehood and will remain so till judgment day. Anyhow state of Ummah will remain good and they will remain victorious because Mujadids will revive true teaching of Islam.

5.3 - Mujadideed Will Remove Filth From Islam And Purify It Every 100 Year:

(i) Prophet said Mujadids revive religion of Islam at every century:  "He also reported among the material he knew to come from God’s messenger that he said, "At the beginning of every century God will send one who will renew its religion for this people.” Abu Dawud transmitted it." [Ref: Mishkat ul-Masabih, Kitab ul-Ilm, B2, H43,
here.] Same Hadith has been narrated by Imam Abu Dawood in his Sunan Abu Dawood but online version of Sunan Abu Dawood is missing two volumes therefore no Hadith does not appear in search engine. Anyhow the Mujadids in Ummah of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’allam) revive Islamic teaching and remove the rubbish that has become associated with Islam and end up purifying Islam in their books/speeches. And result of this purification is that in area where Mujadid is born the revitalised pure Islam begins to take hold. And if it gets corrupted a new Mujadid is born in the same area. Where ever, and when ever corruption of Islam takes place and it becomes difficult to decipher Islam from innovation/misguidance then Mujadid revives Islam. Mujadids guard against Biddah/innovation. (ii) It is also worth pointing out as per Qadiyanism the al-Masih the Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) are one and the same. And this is against Ijmahi understanding and against clear emphatic text of Ahadith. No Mujadid has come and challenged traditional position that both personalities are two separate persons and it was only Mirza who said this understanding is wrong.

5.4 - Islam Protecting Itself From Innovations Which Distorted Other Religions:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said any action/matter which is not from Allah and Messenger is rejected: “Sa'd b. Ibrahim reported: I asked Qasim b. Muhammad about a person who had three dwelling houses and he willed away the third part of every one of these houses; he (Qasim b. Muhammad) said: All of them could be combined in one house; and then said: 'A'isha informed me that Allah's Messenger said: He who did any act for which there is no sanction from our behalf, that is to be rejected. [Ref: Muslim, Book 18, Hadith 4267,
here.] “'A'isha reported Allah's Messenger as saying: He who innovates things in our affairs for which there is no valid (reason) (commits sin) and these are to be rejected. [Ref: Muslim, Book 18, Hadith 4266, here.] There are different translations of this Hadith – translators have translated them in light of commentaries, here, here, instead of literally. And in another he said every (such) innovation is misguidance and every misguidance takes to hellfire: “And he would join his forefinger and middle finger; and would further say: "The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the best of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error." [Ref: Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 1885, here.] Every/kullu is always used in a restricted context. Ali drank all/kull water. Restricted to how much Ali can drink, a glass, bottle, jug, matka, so kull/all is restricted. Same when ever kullu is used in context of Quran/Hadith in regards to creation it is limited/restricted some how. Only time kullu is not limited/restricted is when it refers to Allah’s qualities/knowledge … then it is in meaning of unlimited. Even though it says kullu it does not include Sahih Bukhari and that’s why it is misguidance, nor reading acting on it takes to hell-fire. Kullu is restricted to context of invented things/matters and actions which are not from Allah and Rasool. In other words every innovation which does not agree with teaching of Islam is rejcted and anywho adopts this innovation is upon misguidance and will enter fire. This teaching is introduced for protecting Islam from innovation. And it is part and parcell of perfect/completion of Islam. This mechanism will allow some innovations but others it will prohibit and deem rejected. This teaching is part of perfection/completion of Islam. And corner stone which protects Islam from corruption. Prophets before last/final Prophet could not spread this and did not have this mechanism in their religions to protect themselves from corruption. Islam having this is demonstration of completion/perfection of Islam.

5.5 - Allah Perfected/Completed Islam And It Requires No More Perfection:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) says the religion of Islam, has been perfected/completed: "Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and have completed My blessing upon you, and chosen Islam as Dīn (religion and a way of life) for you. But whoever is compelled by extreme hunger, having no inclination towards sin, then Allah is Most-Forgiving, Very-Merciful." [Ref: 5:3] Note religion of former Prophets was also Islam. And Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) says religion of Islam meaning the religion of Islam which all Prophets were teaching has been perfected/completed. And when the religion is completed and perfected then why send more Prophets. Suppose you made a perfect square can you make it more perfect then your perfection? Your perfection might have defects but the perfected/completed religion of Allah doesn’t need any more perfection because when Allah says it is perfect/complete then it is perfect/complete beyond need of improvments.

5.6 - Islam Is Perfected, Mujadids Revive/Purify Islam, Muslims Acting Nabi’s Job

When the religion is perfected/completed to a degree when no improvements needs to be made. Then there is no need for a new Prophet. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) declared it complete/perfect and there was/is no need for another Prophet. No need for Mirza, or Bab, or Baha-ullah, or anyone else for that matter. To say and to believe more Prophets are needed; is to say religion of Islam was not completed/perfected. Every Prophet that was sent was either sent to teach Islam from scratch, or reknew aspects of religion which the people have distorted but same cannot be said for Islam because Mujtahid/Mujadids were continously reviving/purifying Islam upto present and will continue till the day of judgment. Thus removing need of Prophets. The jobs which the Prophets of Bani Israeel did before Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) the Mujadideen/Mujtahideen of this Ummah are doing. This is why Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said station of scholars of my Ummah would be of Prophets of Bani Israel. These scholars were not your daily joe Maulvis/Mullahs but Mujadideen and Mujtahideen of Ummah. This Hadith is Khabr Mashoor and narrated by Imam Fakhr al-Din al-Raazi (rahimullah) in his Tafsir ul-Kabeer. Khabr Mashoor is what Ummah accepts it is also called Ummat Talluqi bil-Qubul. It is recorded in Hadith: “Whatever Muslims deem to be good, is good in the sight of God and whatever they deem evil, is evil in the sight of God" [recorded by Ahmed] Even if saying scholars will have station of Prphets of Bani Israeel is not Hadith it is a Athar of a companion. And even if that is not true its meaning and understanding is true. The job of Mujadideen/Mujtahideen of Ummah is Tat’heer which is what Prophets of previous nations also did.

6.0 - State Of Ummah, Protecting, Promoting, Purifying Islam:

You sought asnwer for:“If it is a blessing why has it ceased?” Earlier nations failed to adopt Islam and protect it. And resisted Prophets, killed them, and disbelieved in them.Those who followed their teaching were a tiny minority and they disappeared eventually. And Ummah of Prophet Muhammad basicly adopted Islam and are protecting/spreading even to this day.

6.1 - Excellent State Of Ummah of Prophet Muhammad:

Ummah of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was is best of Ummah. ISLAM became it’s inner and out. Islam became a system and its teaching took hold in lands, hearts, minds, and souls of people. Its teaching were established by Muslims upon themselves and they took the Noor of Islam and established states/kingdoms upon it. Islam was/is learnt, and taught. Its core teaching of Tawheed, worship, charity, and virtually every aspect of it remains in knowledge of people and in books. Its scripture, Quran, and prophetic explanation i.e. the Sunnah remain with us. Every 100 year a Mujadid is born. Where where ever Islam gets corrupted and begins to loose its true form the Mujadid revives its spirit and teaching again and performs Ijtihad in light of Islamic core teachings and updates it to fit into then society. Islamic teaching of good/bad are still known. And Muslims still enjoin good and forbid evil. Tawheed is still dominant, and worship of Allah still performed by Muslims. Islam contains within it mechanism of revival, protection against biddah/innovation. Despite there are Ijtihadi disputes in Fiqh and some aspects of Aqahid there is no dispute over what is clearly stated in Quran/Sunnah. Pig is Haram amongst all, Kufr takes out of Islam, Shirk is not allowed, worship of others beside Allah is unanimously not allowed. They have disputes in these aspects but the principle on which they dispute on is unanimously held. All say Shirk is wrong. Allah has no partner. Worship is of Allah, Fasting is in Month of Ramadhan, Hajj is to be performed in places stated. And regardless their disputes they have a uncorrupted scripture and Sunnah. The dominant Islam/sect is of Ahlus Sunnah, the Wahhabis, Deobandis, Shias, and other factions, in total would not amount to 25% of total world Muslim population. So state of Islam is good, and Prophet said stick to the Jammah, the main-body, the Jamhoor i.e. majority when disputes arise. But despite these disputes Prophet said state of his Ummah will be good. He said about the whole Ummah/majority. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) said, Allah will perfect it, and protect it promote it. He took the burden of protecting Islam upon Himself. And said: "It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikoon hate it." [Ref: 9:33] This means Islam will remain upon earth and become superior/dominant. And according to Hadith this will happen during life time of Imam Mahdi and when Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) returns. They will live, die, and Allah will send a cold/musky fragrant wind which will take life of kullu muslimun wa mominun (all muslims and all righteous-believers). Those who will be left on earth, atheists, kafirs of other type will return of idol worship. So Islam will stay and will stay strong from time of Prophet till death of Muslims before judgment day. Why Muslims would die before judgment day? Another story. To put it simply Allah doesn’t want to torment Muslims by inflicting destruction what would precdeed judgment day.

6.2 - Disgracefull State And Affairs Of Ummahs Of Earlier Prophets:

Religions of previous Prophets to begin with never took off. Just take Prophet Musa (alayhis salam) soon as he crossed the sea they worshipped the calf. When Prophet Musa said to them go and fight them and claim that land, they said, o Musa you and your God go and fight. Religion of Islam which Prophet Musa brought didn’t establish strongly. And its scripture was/is lost. What remains behind is extremely corrupted form with some teaching of Prophet Musa alayhis salam. Prophet Noah (alayhis salam) his entire Ummah went down with the flood. Two other Prophets, ones nation was destroyed by a fire tornado, and others nation had mountain toppled over it because they disobeyed. Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) nation, they not only refused to believe in his teaching they tried to kill him. Yes he did gain few followers, mentioned in Quran as Hawariyoon/supporters, but again his Islam was not accepted by people, and those who accepted were out muscled by Paul of Tarsus and other forgerers. Forgeries about Prophet Isa’s teaching were so wide spread that true followers of his religion … disappeared. Point I am making is religion of all formers Prophets never took off, their Ummahs never really accepted its teaching and their followers never became strong enough to establish religion on their hearts, minds, souls and bodies. Only success in establishing religion of Islam had was Prophet Sulayman and Prophet Dawud and what followed thereafter was rebellion/Kufr/Shirk Baal worship and etc and consquently they ended up in bondage/slavery at hands of Nebuchazaar. Any/Every religion of Islam which a previous Prophet brought disappeared with in a 100 year of their death. There was/is no enjoining good/forbidding evil. Their teaching of Tawheed, worship of Allah, all have disappeared for two main reasons. One they didn’t have huge following, two their teaching did not become solidly established in hearts, minds, souls and on bodies. Nor it became a solid self reviving self protecting institution. Why? Because before the people were tasked with protecting all aspects of teaching of their prophets and they eventually failed and result was that their religions got distorted and forgotten.

6.3 - Envoriment And Condition Of Bani Israeel The Killers Of Prophets:

Originally Prophets were sent as in father to son … generation after generation. Then this changed and Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) sent Prophets to Bani Israel at intervals. And then gap increased. Prophets either brought new revelation, or explained guarded revelation of a previous Prophet. This is how Bani Israeel were dealt with. Jews killed Prophets even before they could teach/preach to them. Others they imprisoned and tortured. With Jews spread of Islam was constant struggle, required constant micro-managing and direction. Sometimes things went south and they killed the Prophet because they didn’t like what he taught or didn’t agree with their i.e. Jewish nations world view. Jews as whole nation were happy when there needs were met and Prophet was teaching what they liked. And went Kufr whent they didn’t as consequence they would kill Prophets.  You get the image. THE JEWS REQUIRED BABY-SITTING. They were rebellious people and to keep them upon Tawheed … it required constant maintaince. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) decided enough is enough after they tried to kill Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). And chose a new people, Arabs, the most backward nation on earth at that time. They were so backward they didn’t even have a king/government. They still were tribal era where as nations around them had kings and emperors and Allah knows what else. They had one good quality they were a committed people. Whatever cause they committed to they committed to. I mean take , 300 year war,  started between two tribes because a bird from orchard of one flew to anothers. And second got offended because bird hinted he was second best. So started 300 year war. Look at the dedication … to kill and get killed because of bird. Plus they were the most back-ward nation on earth. What better place to demonstrate what RELIGION of Allah can do for people if they accept and follow it sincerely. What better way to rubb it in the face of Jews then to transform a backward nation and make them reach pinnacle of education and englightenment. So Allah did. The Arabs fought, killed, got killed, but eventually came to Islam. ISLAM BECAME THEM AND THEY BECAME ISLAM. They took the NOOR of Islam and implanted that commitment and dedication and that knowledge and that love of Allah and His Messenger into hearts and minds of all those around them. And as far as Multan. Islam became the bright shinning star. Its teachings established, with solid roots on globe. And where as religion of former Prophets would get distorted and disppear in absence of a Prophet. The religion of Islam 1430 years and counting … it is strong and spreading. And here begins new chapter.

6.4 – Prophet-hood Ceased Because Mujadids Replaced Prophets:

(i) Prophets were needed to purify, to spread, their own versions of Islam, but religion of Islam is perfected and Mujadideen, Mujtahideen, scholars, and common Muslims like me are busy spreading it. Prophets were needed when a absence of a Prophet wuld mean there would be no one to purify it and no one to explain it to people. Ummah of RasoolAllah in all levels is promoting, teaching, protecting, sharing, and inviting non-Muslims to Islam. And this is why we are said to be best of Ummah, we enjoin good, we invite to good, and we prohibit evil/sin/kufr/shirk and we abstain from kufr/Shirk, and abstain from sin to best of our ability. Islam is alive, Islam is spreading, Muslims are promoting it, protecting it, and there is no need for a Prophet. When it has been perfected/completed wth Mujadids/revivers then what  is need of a Prophet. When a Mujadid is doing what in previous nations prophets did then there is no need for new Prophet. And Mujadid is not something we have invented this is what Allahs Messenger told us. And He Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) does not speak religion except what Allah tells him to declare this is Islam. And he declared Mujadids will be born doing job of Prophets then what is need of Prophets. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) replaced system of Prophet-hood with system of Mujadids.

6.5 - Stop Of Prophet-hood Is Mercy To Prevent Ummah Falling Into Kufr:

(ii) Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) stopped Prophets as a mercy/rahma. He stopped sending more Prophets because some followers of previous Prophet, maybe most would not follow the new Prophet, and they would become Kafir: “Verily, those who disbelieve in Allah and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between Allah and His Messengers saying: ‘We believe in some but reject others.’ And wish to adopt a way in between. They are in truth disbelievers. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment.” [Ref: 4:150/151] Jews killed prophets because their teachings went against teaching of previous Prophet and this is why they tried to kill Isa (alayhis salam). So it was act of mercy for us Muslims. And to prevent the Ummah dividing on fault like of Islam/Kufr. Take Mirzas claim of Prophet-hood as example. New one claims it, and guess what, we say you’re Kafir, Mirza is Kafir, and if Muslims got chance we would have killed him. Originally one Muslim Ummah now we fractured on line of Islam/Kufr. To prevent this divison of Kufr/Islam Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) stopped sending more Prophets. These are two main reasons I could think of.

6.6 – End Of Prophet-hood To Honour Prophet And The Best Of Ummah:

(iii) Third is that Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) honoured Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) by stopping sending of more Prophets. Because any new Prophet would become centre of attention and pole of guidance and previous would be replaced. New ones teachings would become central and previous would loose position of authority. For us Muslims Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is authority as source of religion. For you Mirza has become this central figure. His teaching takes precedence over teaching of what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) taught in Ahadith. Whatever Prophet said now is looked through pin hole of Mirza’s teaching. And I believe when Allah completed perfected religion of Islam on efforts of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa alaihi was’sallam). And saw struggle, suffering of believers and their Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) it was decided as matter of honouring him to not to send more Prophets. Ofcourse Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) knew this even before any of the events transpired so He decided to end Nabuwah on him to show that he has been honoured by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) above all Prophets.

7.0 – Asnwering Question Have We Have Been Deprived Of Having Prophets:

You asked:“So the best Ummah is deprived of a blessing that God blessed an inferior Ummah (Bani Israel) with in abundance?” The reason best of Ummah has not received a Nabi to guide them is preciously because they are, best of Ummah raised from mankind and they enjoin good and forbid evil as they were commanded which earlier Ummahs did not do. And thus they required constant baby-sitting and guidance and protection from misguidance of Nabis/Rasools. Religion of last and final Prophet is a animate body. And does all what a living organism does. It has DNA (i.e. Quran/Sunnah) which tells body this is me. Then we have white blood cells  (i.e. angry Maulvis) which have human DNA in them (i.e. knowledge of Quran/Sunnah) so they can identify this is human and this is virus, bug, and others. When white blood cells see a non-native cell (i.e. innovator whose teaching contradict Islam) these white blood cells go, ALLAHU AKBAR, JIHAAAAAD, get em, refute em, write books against them, entire WHITE BLOOD CELL kind is mobolised. They isolate the infection and fight of infections (i.e. innovations of Kufr/Shirk/Sin). Sometimes the body can’t do it so we need medicine (i.e. bigger Maulvi i.e. Allamah, Muhaddith, comes into action). And some times that medicine doesn’t just work good enough so a bigger more powerful new approach is needed to get rid of infection or to limit the damge of infection (i.e. enters a MUJADID into battle). The only difference is in real human body sometimes the diceases, viruses, cancers win and cause death of host. The living-body of Islam will never experience death at hand of innovations introduced in it. It will always remain, and remain a dominant creed, the true Islam will be dominant Islam, and will remain belief/practice of majority of Muslims. Far from being deprived, I say we have been privillaged, to guard, protect, to serve, and be soilders of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and His Messenger. We have been given the torch of Islam and tasked/honoured to spread the perfection of Islam to entire mankind. We are not deprived we were honoured.

8.0 - Prophet Isa Return As Ummati And Belief Khatammiyyah Is Uneffected:

You Said: “If Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is chronologically the last Prophet: (i) Then how is it that the Messiah son of Maryam who is a Prophet of God, will descend in the latter days? (ii) How do you resolve this puzzle?” (i) There is no, if, or but. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said there is no Prophet/Rasool after me. And scholars said it means there will be no prophet newly commissioned to propogate a Shariah, or a Prophet of old returning as a Prophet to propogate former Shariah. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said, there is no Prophet/Rasool after me, without making any Takhsees/distinction. Meaning he did not say, there is no prophet after me except Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will be sent as a prophet to mankind with Wahi. Nor said there will be Ummati-Prophet after me. Nothing such thing whatsoever. As much I can recall there is not a single Hadith in which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) EXPLICITLY used word prophet while informing us about return of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). Meaning he did not even say, Prophet Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) would descend. In fact in such Ahadith he explicitly said, Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) will descend,
here, here. In the following link you can see all Ahadith which mention descension of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) but none from it indicates Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said; Prophet Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) will descend amongst you, here. Absence of this title indicates Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was making sure his words cannot be misconstrued to mean return of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) would be of a Prophet. There is no proof he would descend as a Nabi.  He was/is a Nabi but his descension will be as an Ummati. We do not believe, and there is no proof, which Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will descend as a Nabi, and therefore our understanding of Khatamiyyah meaning last/final Prophet is not contradicting our belief. If you believe he will return as a Nabi you provide proof that his return will be of Nabi sent to last Ummah. (ii) Consider previous section as a response to both questions without going into evidences which support this understanding and as a introduction to discussions that will proceed. It will justify understanding of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah and Muslims in general in light of evidences of Quran/Hadith and Ijmah of Ummah.

9.0 - Ascension And Descension Of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam😞

Quran says:“And because of their saying (in boast): ‘We killed Messiah Jesus the son of Maryam, the Messenger of Allah.’ But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely, they killed him not but Allah raised him up unto Himself. And Allah is ever all-Powerful, all-Wise.” [Ref: 4:157/158] The Jews tried to kill Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) like they had killed Prophets before him. And Jews in life time of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said in boast/arrogance that we killed Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) responds to them saying it was made to appear that he was crucified and he died. And Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) in context of saying no death took place says but he was raised-up by Allah (i.e. bal-rafa’ullahu).

9.2 - Qadiyani Argument Based On Usage Of Rafa And Response:

Here Qadiyanis argue, word rafa (i.e. raised) in Quran is used in meaning of raised in maratib/maqam (degrees/stations) of honor and not raising of his body in literal sense. We say, rafa is jismani, because that is natural meaning of these two verses. Verse says; he was not killed, not crucified, it appeared so, they didn’t kill him, Allah raised him; logically the verse only gives meaning of being raised alive in body. If death had taken place then Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) would have said, they didn’t’ kill him, he died a natural death, and Allah raised him. Why force something on the verse which is not in the verse or hinted in the verse? Word rafa is used in meaning of physical raising of body because many Ahadith word rafa is used to mean raising of hands in beginning of Salah, during Ruku, and Sujud, and raising of hands in Dua,
here. And in many verses of Quran word rafa has been used in meaning of raising something material high, example, in verse Q55:7, Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) said he raised the sky above earth. Raising of stations is also agree-able if we say rafa was used as a Zameer/hint toward rafa Darajaat, in light of following verse where raising of Darjaat is clearly stated in it: “Those Messengers! We preferred some of them to others; to some of them Allah spoke (directly); others He raised to degrees (of honour); and to Isa, the son of Maryam. We gave clear proofs and evidence, and supported him …” [Ref: 2:253] But natural meaning of verses, Q4:157/158, as quoted above is that he did not die and was raised without death. Even if we say the verse means, raising of Darjaat, question still remains Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) did not say he died after clearly negating his death. It is worth noting a minority from scholars of Islam have said natural death of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) did occur but he was not killed/murdered and was not crucified on cross. Majority holds to understanding he did not die and was raised alive/bodily. And we are instructed to follow majority: “It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that the messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who found in his Amir something which he disliked should hold his patience, for one who separated from the main body of the Muslims even to the extent of a handspan and then he died would die the death of one belonging to the days of Jahiliyya.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4559] “Abu Dharr (Allah be pleased with him) reported from the Prophet (Peace be upon him) that,"Two are better than one, and three better than two; so stick to the Jama'ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious, will only unite my nation on guidance." [Ref: Musnad Ahmad, Kitab Al-Ansar, Abu Zar Al Ghaffari, Hadith 20776] Anas bin Malik said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah say: ‘My nation will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950] No death of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) is belief and understanding of dominant group of Muslims. And this is the truth which we are instructed fo adhere to by Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam).

9.3 - Proving Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) Is Alive And Will Return Therefore:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) said Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will return as a sign of judgment day to come in following verse: He ( Prophet Isa alayhis salam) is a Sign of the Hour. Have no doubt about it. But follow me. This is a straight path.” [Ref: 43:61] If he died a natural death as Qadiyanis believe this means when he returns he will be son of another mother/father and will die again and will be burried next to grave of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). That is two births and two deaths. And this is not allowed everyone has one chance to live and die. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said none from paradise will want to return except martyrs: “Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said: ‘Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives (from Allah).’" [Ref: Bukhari, B52, H72,
here.] And he said Prophets are in paradise: “Narrated Hasana daughter of Mu'awiyah: She reported on the authority of her paternal uncle: I asked the Prophet: Who are in Paradise? He replied: Prophets are in Paradise, martyrs are in Paradise, infants are in Paradise and children buried alive are in Paradise.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B14, H2515, here.] If Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) had died he would not have returned. His returning is proof that he has not died and the rafa/raising mentioned in the verse is bodily ascension. And Ahadith talk about bodily descension of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam😞 “Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and …” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6924, here.]

9.4 - Why Descension Of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam😞

(i) Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) said: “Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned.” [Ref: 29:57] His ascension was to save him from humiliation and help cause of Islam by sending him as an Ummati of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). (ii) His descension is for promotion of perfected/completed Islam of last/final Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) as mentioned in following Hadith: “Narrated Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus. He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish Jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.” [Ref: Abu Dawood, B38, H4310,
here.] His return is to help the cause of Islam because through his Jihad, preaching, struggle, and support of Muslims, Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) will bring end to all religions. Like I said he is helping the cause of Islam. If he was helping cause Islam by inviting to his own Shariah that would be like me helping your shop by taking your customers to my shop. That would hardly be helping the cause of Islam. Qadiyani can say since religion of all Prophets was Islam therefore return of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Islam dominating could be referrence to his version of Islam (i.e Shariah). We say Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) said: "It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikoon hate it." [Ref: 9:33] Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) said Islam will be championed by Him and this he said in context of teaching of last/final Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) therefore domination of Islam mentioned in Hadith is fullfilment of the verse. And eradication of all religions will be result of and due to spread of last perfected version of Islam. (iii) Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) instructed to fight the disbelievers until there is no more Zulm: “And fight against them until there is no more zulm (transgression) and all Deen belongs to Allah alone.” [Ref: 8:39] Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) stated that Luqman (alayhis salam) said to his son Shirk is a great Zulm (i.e. oppression/transgression) in following Ayah: "O my son! Do not commit Shirk with Allah. Verily Shirk is a tremendous Zulm (transgression)." [Ref: 31:13] And Shirk being a Zulm has support from following Hadith, here. In conclusion we the Muslims are instructed to fight/Jihad against Mushirkeen until there is no more Shirk. And Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) as a Muslim will fight as an Ummati until all religions are eradicated and Shirk completely disappears. (iv) He will then abolish Jaziyah because Jaziyah is a tax levied on non-Muslims living in Khilafat. These words can also mean that Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will abolish Jaziyah in the beginning of his milltary compaign. And therefore make rule that you accept Islam, or you die. In other words he will offer no choice of paying Jaziyah and living under Islamic rule as a non-Muslim Dhimmi (i.e. conquered) people. Some scholars have taken this position and it is position of a minority. This interpretation is problematic for two reasons: (a) It seems Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) indicated a chronological in which things will unfold. (b) Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) said: "There shall be no compulsion in (acceptance of) the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut ..." [Ref: 2:256] In this light second interpretation is invalid and rejected. My understanding is Muslim armies will conquer lands and providing free access and people of conqered lands will get to see true Islam and true Muslims as opposed to what they saw in Media and they will accept Islam. And maybe Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will perform Karamat/Mojazaat to convince people of truth of Islam. Bottom line is he will work to end Shirk in line with Quranic teaching and this is proof that he will be Ummati of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). And he will end Jaziyah after domination of Islam because there will no longer be need for it. The Kafirs/Mushriks living in lands of Islam all will convert to Islam and thus there would be no need to pay Jaziyah. And Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will then cancel Jaziyah contracts made with former Dhimmis. This is also proof he will be a Ummati and under Shariah of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). And this is clearly stated in Hadith: “It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah observed: What would you do when the son of Mary would descend amongst you and would lead you as one amongst you? Ibn Abi Dhi'b on the authority of Abu Huraira narrated: Your leader amongst you. Ibn Abi Dhi'b said: Do you know what the words:" He would lead as one amongst you" mean? I said: Explain these to me. He said: He would lead you according to the Book of your Lord and the Sunnah of your Apostle. [Ref: Muslim, B1, H292, here.]

10.0 - He Was Sent To Bani Israeel As a Prophet To Guide Them:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) narrates regarding Prophet Isa (alayhis salam😞 “And He will teach him the Book and Al-Hikmah (and) the Taurat and the Injeel. And will make him a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): ‘I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, a figure like that of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's Leave; and I …” [Ref: 3:48/49] And (remember) when Isa, son of Maryam said: ‘O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Taurat before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.’ But when he came to them with clear proofs, they said: ‘This is plain magic.’" [Ref:66:6] Quran makes it very clear that Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) was sent to Bani Israeel with Taurat and understanding of it, and a scripture called Injeel.

10.1 - Prophet Muhammad Was Sent To Entire Mankind:

Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) has been sent to entire mankind according to following verses: “And We have not sent you except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most men know not.” [Ref: 34:28] “Say: ‘O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah (from) to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth.’" [Ref: 7:158] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said he has been sent to entire mankind where as Nabis before him were sent to just one group of people: “The Messenger of Allah said: … I have been given the intercession which was not given to any Prophet before me; and I have been sent to all of mankind whereas the Prophets before me were sent to their own people.’" [Ref: Nisai, B4, H432,
here.] It means Nabis were exclusive to Ummah which the Nabi belonged to. Prophets of Bani Israeel were exclusively for them because they belonged to them. Yet our Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is an Arab and from Banu Quraysh tribe yet he is sent to all races/nations and tribes in mankind. In another Hadith he said the same but added he is last Prophet in line of Prophets: “… the Messenger of Allah said: … spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me.” [Ref: Muslim, B4, H1062, here.]

10.2 – Contradiction In Quran From Qadiyani Belief And Resolution:

IF we believe Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will return as a Nabi with Wahi like he did before Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) then it his prophet-hood can only be limited to Bani Israeel. And this is because he was sent to them as a Prophet with Wahi/Injeel and Hikmah (i.e. wisdom). He was not sent to mankind with Wahi/Injeel. In contrast according to text of Quran/Sunnah Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was/is sent to entire mankind. His Prophet-hood is inclusive of all people, all races, all nations, and all Ummahs, including Bani Israeel. How can all encampassing prophet-hood be replaced with prophet-hood of a Nabi who was sent to a particular Ummah. If Qadiyani belief is true that Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will return as a Nabi then it means he will act as a Nabi of entire mankind. And this goes clearly against what Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) taught in Quran because he was sent to Bani Israeel. In context of Qadiyani belief it will boil down to a Nabi over-stepping boundary set by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). And Prophets of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) only say and do as instructed by Him and do not assign for themselves tasks which weren’t His directives. He would not only be over-stepping the set boundary but also unjustly become partner in Wahi/Quran of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). And this is something he was not tasked as a Nabi as evidenced by verses quoted above. Only way he would not over-step boundary set by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and not be a Nabi partner in Quran is; if he was Ummati of last final Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). Indeed he is and evidence will follow in the next sections. See 1.4 and onwards.

10.3 – Qadiyani Objections New Prophets Explained Scriptures Of Previous Prophets:

Qadiyani could argue earlier Prophets explained scriptures of Prophets that were before them. And we say, Sunnah of Prophets and objective of their scriptures is that they expose corruption in previous scriptures and explain the truth about them in their new scripture. Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) was sent to Bani Israeel to expose corruption of and to explain Taurat and to bring them new scripture, Injeel. He was sent to do this very job as evidenced by the verse: And He will teach him the Book and Al-Hikmah (and) the Taurat and the Injeel. And will make him a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): ‘I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, a figure like that of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's Leave; and I …” [Ref: 3:48/49] There is no proof in Quran/Sunnah which indicates he was or will be commissioned as a Nabi upon his return and will be tasked to do explain Quran as a Nabi. In light of all evidence in support of Islamic understanding and in absence contradicting proof; it is natural to conclude he will/can only return as an Ummati of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam).

11.0 – Covenant Of Prophets To Be Ummatis Of Last Prophet Upon His Commission:

Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) took oath from Prophets that when Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) comes they would believe in his prophet-hood and aid him and they all said we will including Prophet Isa (alayhis salam😞 "And (remember) when Allah took the covenant of the Prophets saying: ‘Take whatever I gave you from the Book and Hikmah/wisdom and afterwards there will come to you a Messenger confirming what is with you. You (prophets) must, then, believe in him and help him.' Allah said: 'Do you agree (to it) and will you take up My Covenant?' They said: 'We agree.' He said: 'Then bear witness and I am with you among the witnesses (for this).'" [Ref: 3:81] When this is undeniable truth then how can Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) return as a Nabi. And how can he be sent as a Nabi to Ummah of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) when he himself is Ummati of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam).

11.1 – Evidence Establishes Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) Will Be Ummati:

And proof of this is that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) lead all the Prophets in prayers in Masjid al-Aqsa. Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will perform Salah behind Imam al-Mahdi:“He said: 'On that day they will be few, and most of them will be in Baitul-Maqdis (Jerusalem), and their leader will be a righteous man. When their leader has stepped forward to lead them in Subh/Fajr prayer, 'Isa bin Maryam will come down to them. Their leader will step backwards so that Isa can come forward and lead the people in prayer, but Isa will place his hand between his shoulders and say to him: ‘Go forward and pray, for the Iqamah was given for you.’ Then their leader will lead them in prayer. When he has finished, Isa will say: ‘Open the gate.’ So they will ...” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4077,
here.] Note this Hadith is Daif/Weak but other authentic Ahadith establish the same point. What this proves is that will be a follower of Shariah of last/final Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam).

11.2 – Qadiyani Counter Argument  Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) Will Lead Prayers:

A Qadiyani once argued according to more authentic Hadith in Sahih of Imam Muslim Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will lead the Muslims in Prayers: “And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and …” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H6924,
here.] And he argued this proves he will not be an Ummati but returning as a Nabi. It was pointed out to him, that the Hadith does not say Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will lead them in Salah. Hadith says he would lead Imam al-Mahdi and Muslim army in battle against Dajjal his Zionist army.

11.3 - No Evidence In Quran/Sunnah Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) Will Return As Nabi:

No where in Quran/Hadith it is stated Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will be sent as a Prophet to us, or he will receive Wahi upon his return, and via which he will guide us. It makes no sense that he will return as a Prophet who has believed in Prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). And as help to Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) he invites toward a new Shariah, or his own religion. That is like saying, I am helping your buisiness by taking your customers to my own shop. Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will be an Ummati of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). And as an Ummati he will be help to cause of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and to spread/promote religion of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) as he promised in world of souls: “’Take whatever I gave you from the Book and Hikmah/wisdom and afterwards there will come to you a Messenger confirming what is with you. You (prophets) must, then, believe in him and help him.' Allah said: 'Do you agree (to it) and will you take up My Covenant?' They said: 'We agree.' He said: …" [Ref: 3:81]

11.4 – Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) Nabi Of Bani Israeel And Ummati:

Here the Qadiyanis typically say, how come Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will return as an Ummati and is still a Prophet, being Ummati is in contradiction with being a Prophet. We say, he will return as an Ummati of last/final Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) but his status of Prophet is not revoked. Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) remains a Prophet even after his Shariah has been replaced by Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). Now he is bound by duty and agreement mentioned in verse, “You (prophets) must, then, believe in him and help him.' … They said: 'We agree.' Allah said ..”, to believe and follow Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and aid him in spread of his last, perfect version of Islam. And just as in world of souls Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) took oath from Prophets, and he referred to them as Prophets, and they were Prophets without Wahi-Kitabi, and without an Ummah, in the same way Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) can be a Prophet without receiving any Wahi and without being sent to an Ummah to guide. Only distinction that needs to be made is that he is not as a Prophet sent to this last/final Ummah, he was a Prophet sent to Bani Israeel, and he is Prophet of Bani Israeel and an Ummati of last final Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam).

11.5 – As Believer Of And Helper He Invite Jews To Perfected Islam:

His return is so that he can convince Bani Israeel (i.e. the Jews) to believe in him as they should have believed him when he was sent to them. And in light of Quranic teaching to set record straight about his elevation to status of God-hood and Lord-ship. Upon his return/descension the Jews will believe in him as whole nation: “There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in him ('Isa) before he dies; and on the Day of Rising he will be a witness against them.” [Ref: 4:159] With regards to Christianity, he will break cross, this could mean he will literally break a cross associated with his alleged death (i.e. true cross non-sense). It could mean he will dismantle Christianity and its teaching of crufixion and death of Jesus being an attonement for mankind. With regards to Jews who do not believe in him will die in wars. The killed/dead will be soilders of Jewish Zionist state of Israel. Hadith which records saying, even stones will speak and tell the army of Imam al-Mahdi and Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) a Jew is hiding behind me is about Israeli Zionist army: “Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger said: ‘The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: ‘O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.’’" [Ref: Bukhari, B52, H177,
here.] Even though Ahadith make no Takhsees/distinction between Jews; Islamicly killing civilians, destroying civilian infrastructure, crops, water sources, is all prohibited, as evidenced by Ahadith. Hence army of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will not target Jews residing in Israeel but those fighting defending this Jewish Nazi state will certainly meet their end in this final battle. Returning to main subject. Jews will come to believe in him in light of Quranic teaching: He was sent to them as a Messenger of Allah, Ruh-ullah, Maseeh-ullah, his miraclous birth, affirm righteousness of his mother, they did not kill him, and nor crucified him, but he was raised alive etc. In addition he will inform Jews/Christians that Prophet which he prophecised is the last/final Prophet Muhammad. And such people will earn double reward: “Narrated Abu Burda's father: The Prophet said: ‘Three persons will get double reward. (One is) a person … marries her. Such a person will get a double reward. (Another is) a believer from the people of the scriptures who has been a true believer and then he believes in the Prophet (Muhammad). Such a person will get a double reward. (The third is) a slave who observes ...’" [Ref: Bukhari, B52, H255, here.] Logically he cannot call toward a new religion or his own version of Islam with which he was sent before his ascension. He can only invite people to Shariah and beliefs/teachings of Quran. And this is what an Ummati, I, you the Muslims, all do, and this is precisely what he will invite to as an Ummati. Therefore he will not be sent as a Nabi but he will return as an Ummati of last/final Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam).

11.6 – Conclusion - Bani Israeel Ummah Of Last Prophet And Return As An Ummati:

Now coming to what you Said:“If Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is chronologically the last Prophet: (i) Then how is it that the Messiah son of Maryam who is a Prophet of God, will descend in the latter days?” He will not return as a Prophet of Bani Israeel because Bani Israeel was formerly his Ummah. All Bani Israeel from his own anouncement of prophet-hood to beginning of Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) prophet-hood were Ummah of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). Believers and disbelievers of Bani Israeel were his Ummah. Bani Israeel became Ummah from beginning of prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and will remain so till judgment day. This includes those who believed as Muslims/Momins and those who remained upon misguidance/Kufr of old. This is because Ummah of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is of two types; (i) to whom he was sent - this is entire mankind, (ii) and those who accepted him as their Nabi from mankind – these are Muslims. Those Jews who believed in his prophet-hood and affirmed, la ilaha il-Allah, Muhammadur rasoolAllah, they became part of Muslim-Ummah. And those who for whatever reason could not accept Islam they are part of sent-to-Ummah. All nations, races, castes, tribes, families, and any other conceivable division; Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is sent to them, including Bani Israeel: “And let there arise from you a group inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be successful." [Ref: 3:104] And therefore Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) cannot and will not be returning as a Nabi of Bani Israeel. His role as an active-Nabi came to end upon his ascension and time granted to Bani Israeel to believe believe him as Nabi came to end when Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) anounced his Nabuwah. His return can only be as an Ummati.

12.0 - Last And Final Prophet – After Prophet Muhammad There Is No New Prophet:

(i) There is no if or but in regards to Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) being last and end of Prophets. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) said:  “Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever All-Aware of everything.” [Ref: 33:40] The all important word in phrase Khatm al-Nabiyeen is Khatm and it is read with Zabr and Zer on t/ta (i.e. Khatim, Khatam).  Khatim means last/final. Khatam has many meanings including signet and seal (i.e. to tightly close). Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) explained the Shari meaning of Khatam al-Nabiyeen in various Ahadith. (ii) He said I am Khatam al-Nabiyeen in following Hadith and followed it by saying there is no prophet after me to make it clear that Khatam is in meaning of seal (i.e. to tightly close/shut😞 “… the Messenger of Allah said: ‘The Hour shall not ... And indeed there shall be thirty imposters in my Ummah,each of them claiming that he is a Prophet. And I am the last of the Prophets, there is no Prophet after me.’" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2219,
here.] (iii) Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said his example is of a missing piece effecting completion of otherwise beautifully built house: “Abu Hurairh reported Allah's Messenger as saying: The similitude of mine and that of the Apostles before me is that of a person who built a house quite imposing and beautiful, but for one brick in one of its corners.” He continues and goes on to say he is that missing piece and I am the last of Prophet (i.e. wa ana Khatam al-Nabiyeen😞 “People would go round it, appreciating the building, but saying: Why has the brick not been fixed here? He said: I am that brick and I am the last of the prophets.” [Ref: Muslim, B30, H5675, here.] (iv) Bani Israeel were lead by one prophet replacing another. And this tradition of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) could have caused some to postulate just as Bani Israeel were guided by consecutive chain of prophets so there would be a continous chain of prophets amongst Arabs like Bani Israeel. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) in this regard said Bani Israeel were led by prophets, one replaced by another, but there is no Prophet after me: “… The Prophet said: ‘The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number.’ The people asked: ‘O Allah's Messenger! What do you order us (to do)?’ He said: ‘Obey the one who will be given the pledge of allegiance first. Fulfil ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H661, here.] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) drew our attention to context of Bani Israeel being sent one prophet another. Why did Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) frame the statement of there is no prophet after me, in context of Bani Israeel? Prophets of Bani Israeel were acting many roles and carrying out many duties. And to let us know, no prophet whatsoever type of duty/role, would be sent after him Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) framed, there is no prophet after me, in context of Bani Israeel being guided by consecutive prophets. (v) In another Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) is guardian of believers in his absences as Prophet Haroon (alayhis salam) was guardian of Bani Israeel in absence of Prophet Musa (alayhis salam). He then said but there is one distinction that there is no Prophet after me: “Narrated Sa`d: Allah's Messenger set out for Tabuk. appointing Ali as his deputy (in Medina). `Ali said: ‘Do you want to leave me with the children and women?’ The Prophet said: ‘Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Aaron to Moses? But there will be no prophet after me." [Ref: Bukhari, B59, H700, here.]
This Hadith indicates Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) knew Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) would out-live him therefore Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said there is no Prophet after me. Tashbih/comparison is always in relation to a single component/quality there was possibility prophetic saying being misconstrued so Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said, there is no prophet after me. (vi) In following Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said I am al-Aqib: “… Allah's Messenger said: ‘I have five names: I am Muhammad and Ahmad; I am Al-Mahi through whom Allah will eliminate infidelity; I am Al-Hashir who will be the first to be resurrected, the people being resurrected there after; and I am also Al-Aqib (i.e.the end, the last).’” [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H732,
here.] In many verses of Quran derivatives of Aqb are linguistically employed to mean end and last. Meaning of al-Aqib in Shari sense is given in following Hadith: “This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Ma'mar (and the words are): I said to Zuhri: What does (the word) al-Aqib imply? He said: One after whom there is no Prophet. And in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Ma'mar and Uqail there is a slight variation of wording.” [Ref: Muslim, B30, H5812, here.] (vii) Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said there is no prophet, nor a messenger after him, because prophet-hood has come to end. Only thing that continues which has a flicker of prophet-hood are true dreams: “Anas bin Malik narrated: The Messenger of Allah said: 'Indeed Messenger-ship and Prophethood have been terminated, so there shall be no Messenger after me, nor a Prophet.' He (Anas) said: ‘The people were concerned about that, so he said: 'But there will be Mubash-shirat.' So they said: 'O Messenger of Allah, what is Mubashshirat?' He said: 'The Muslim's dreams, for it is a portion of the portions of Prophethood.'" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B8, H2272, here.] This Hadith absolutely makes it clear nothing of prophet-hood remains. Sending of Wahi to prophets has come to end and prophets being sent to nations has come to end. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was/is last Prophet and the final Messenger and after him there is no prophet, or messenger. If there was ever chance of a sub-ordinate prophet being sent after Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) he would have said, there are no Prophets/Messengers after me; except sub-ordinate Prophets/Messengers; or except Prophet/Prophets stamp approved by me. He made no such distinction. Why? Because Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) wasn’t sending any such prophet. He also said, mother of Risalah (i.e. messenger-ship) and Nabuwah (i.e. prophet-ship) has ceased, except true dreams. Wahi is foundation of both of these and Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) put an end to it. There can be no Nabi/Rasool without Wahi. If there was a Nabi being sent, or more then one, Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) would not have said door of Wahi is closed with me. And only thing of Nabuwah, Risalah, Wahi that can be received is true-dreams which are 1/40th of Wahi: “Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Messenger said: ‘A good dream (that comes true) of a righteous man is one of forty-six parts of prophetism.’" [Ref: Bukhari, B87, H112, here.] One forty’th, that’s all of Wahi one can access in form of a true dream after Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and nothing more. Note Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said messenger-ship and prophet-hood has ceased and I interpreted that to mean Wahi has ceased. Companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) understood his statement to mean Wahi has ceased: “…  (this worldly life). She said: I weep not because I am ignorant of the fact that what is in store for Allah's Messenger (in the next world) is better than (this world), but I weep because the revelation which came from the Heaven has ceased to come. This moved both of them to tears and they began to weep along with her.” [Ref: Muslim, B31, H6009, here.] “… People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a divine inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allah will judge him for that; ...” [Ref: Bukhari, B48, H809, here.] There can be no prophet/messenger without Wahi. And anywho claims Wahi after Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is a liar and an impostor (i.e. minor Dajjal).

13.0 - Hadith Of Dajjal Claiming To Be A Prophet And Lord:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) while describing Dajjal said: “O slaves of Allah, remain steadfast. I will describe him to you in a manner in which none of the Prophets has described him before me. He will start by saying: ‘I am a Prophet.’And there is no Prophet after me. Then a second time he will say: ‘I am your Lord.But you will not see your Lord until you die. He is one-eyed, and your Lord is not one-eyed. And written between his eyes is Kafir.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4077, here.] Casual readers of this Hadith may not be able to understand much from literal reading of this Hadith but when this Hadith is contextualized with other Ahadith then it reveals great details. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) chose his words very carefully. Ahadith reveal he will claim to be a Prophet impersonate al-Maseeh. Yet the Hadith doesn’t explicitly state if Dajjal will claim to be a new Prophet/al-Maseeh, nor does Hadith indicate Dajjal will claim to be a former Prophet/al-Maseeh whom as returned. And I believe this is to convey a wider meaning. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “I heard Allah's Messenger saying: "I have been sent with Jawami al-Kalim … Muhammad said Jawami al-Kalim means that Allah expresses in one or two statements or thereabouts the numerous matters that used to be written in the books revealed before (the coming of) the Prophet.” [Ref: Bukhari, B87, H141, here.] This Hadith is perfect demonstration of comprehensiveness of prophetic words.

13.1 – Dajjal Will Claim To Be Al-Maseeh:

(i) Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “Narrated Abu Huraira: ‘Allah's Messenger said: ‘Neither Messiah nor plague will enter Medina.’” [Ref: Bukhari, B71, H627,
here.] al-Maseeh mentioned in the Hadith is not Prophet Isa Ibn Maryam (radiallah ta’ala anhu) it is Dajjal: “Narrated Abu Bakra: The Prophet said: ‘The terror caused by Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal will not enter Medina and at that time Medina will have seven gates and there will be two angels at each gate (guarding them).’” [Ref: Bukhari, B88, H240, here.] In Jami at-Tirmadhi Abdullah Ibn Salam (radiallah ta’ala anhu) is reported to have said Prophet Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) will be burried next to grave of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) in Madinah: “Narrated 'Abdullah bin Salam: ‘The description of Muhammad is written in the Tawrah (and the description that) 'Eisa will be buried next to him.’ (One of the narrators) Abu Mawdud said: ‘(And) there is a place for a grave left in the house.’" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B46, H3617, here.] These Ahadith establish Dajjal will be called al-Maseeh. And implications of this is in the beginning Dajjal will claim to be al-Maseeh which the Jews are waiting for.

13.2 – Dajjal Will Claim To Be Prophet Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam😞

(ii) Question arises why did Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) used words al-Maseeh ad-Dajjal for Dajjal? Word Dajjal is derived from Djl which means to decieve and to falsify. In this light Dajjal means deciever, impostor, charlatan etc. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) employed words al-Maseeh ad-Dajjal for Dajjal to indicate he will be an impostor Christ/al-Maseeh. He will be impersonating someone he is not. And in light of Islamic teaching Dajjal will claim to be Prophet al-Maseeh Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam). To score his point he would seemingly will perform iconic miracle of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) – the giving of life to dead. And will say to people if I kill and restore his life will you then accept I am the al-Maseeh [Isa Ibn Maryam] whom you been waiting for: “He will land in some of the salty barren areas (outside) Medina; on that day the best man or one of the best men will come up to him and say: 'I testify that you are the same Dajjal whose description was given to us by Allah's Messenger.' Ad-Dajjal will say to the people: 'If I kill this man and bring him back to life again, will you doubt my claim?' They will say: 'No.' Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and bring him back to life. That man will say: 'Now I know your reality better than before.' Ad-Dajjal will say: 'I want to kill him but I cannot.' " [Ref: Bukhari, B30, H106,
here.] Another Hadith says the man who will expose reality of Dajjal to people of Arabia will be Prophet Khadir (alayhis salam); mentioned in Quran due to his interaction with Prophet Musa (alayhis salam😞 “The Dajjal would then make an attempt to kill him (again) but he would not be able to do that. Abu Ishaq reported that it was said: That person would be Khadir.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7017, here.]

13.3 – Dajjal Will Claim To Be al-Maseeh Jesus Son Of God, And Then God:

(iii) Much like Muslims Christians are also waiting for Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) to descend. In order to win Christians over to his side. And for them to believe him Dajjal will claim to be Christ (i.e. al-Maseeh) of Christians. Then to sweeten the deal for them Dajjal will take the logical step and claim to be God/Lord: “Then a second time he will say: ‘I am your Lord.’ But you will not see your Lord until you die. He is one-eyed, and your Lord is not one-eyed, and written between his eyes is Kafir.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4077,
here.] Note Dajjals ‘supernatural’ actions would give credence to his claim in of being al-Maseeh and Lord/God and provide justification for Jews/Christians and maybe illiterate Muslims to accept his claim.

13.4 – Why Would Jews Follow A Claimant Of God-Hood:

(iv) Someone may argue why would Jews follow a man who would claim to be Lord/God when it goes against their teachings of monotheism? Answer is that there is no indication all Jews would follow him. Hadith record’s seventy thousand Jews from Isfahan would follow him: “Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing shawls.” [Ref: Muslim, B41, H7034,
here.] It is quite possible these followers could be first wave of Jewish followers from Isfahan and he might gain more following on his arrival to Israel. All fallow him or seventy thousand fallow him it is irrelevent. Dajjal’s claim of Lordship/Godhood does not go against teaching of Judaism and their Bible. In Christian Bible, John 10:34, Jesus allegedly said to Jews that you accuse me of claiming to be god but your Bible says, you’re gods and children of God most High. And this is refference to Psalm 82:6 and John 10:34 exactly replicates it. In Exodus 7:1 Prophet Musa (alayhis salam) is said to be a God to Pharaoh and Prophet Haroon (alayhis salam) is said to be a Prophet. Thus my understanding is that these Jews would be extremely literate about their Old Bible. Their literacy and dedication is illustrated by their usage of Shawls. These Shawls are worn by Jews who are dedicated to study and practice of Judaism. Therefore they would be able to reconcile his claim of Lordship with their scripture without compromising their understanding of monotheism. It is worth noting Dajjal will be lieing/decieving to Jews as well. Therefore he will likely concoct a explanation justifying his claim to his Jewish followers. Dajjal’s reality would be no more then of a flamboyant Jewish Tele-Evangalist type Rabbi – with moto ends justify the means. However the cookie crumbles he would move with his followers from Isfahan/Iran to present state of Israel. His arrival on the scene would lead to a major war between Muslims and state of Israel. This war would end in destruction of destruction of Israel. (v) In conclusion it needs to be said Dajjal will claim to be al-Maseeh of Jews, Christians, and Muslims. And to do this he will juggle three different al-Maseeh roles. Al-Maseeh as a new Prophet. Al-Maseeh Jesus the son of God and Lord of Lords returning again. Al-Maseeh as a Prophet Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) descending again to fulfill what is foretold in Quran/Hadith. Dajjal being impostor, a charlatan will fool, Jews, Christians, and tiny minority of Muslims.

13.5 – Understanding No Prophet After Me In Relationship To Three Religions:

(i) Observant readers would be asking: what does the previous A4 page had to do with Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) being last and final Prophet? The previous section was foundation to explain following Hadith: “O slaves of Allah, remain steadfast. I will describe him to you in a manner in which none of the Prophets has described him before me. He will start by saying: ‘I am a Prophet.’And there is no Prophet after me. Then a second time he will say: ‘I am your Lord.But you will not see your Lord until you die. He is one-eyed, and your Lord is not one-eyed. And written between his eyes is Kafir.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4077,
here.] Dajjal will claim to be al-Maseeh and a Prophet of Jews. Jews believe their al-Maseeh will and is always a Prophet. Jews also rejected Prophet-hood of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). Therefore when Dajjal will claim to be al-Maseeh of Jews he will be claiming to be a [new] Prophet. From Islamic point of view Prophet-hood has ended. And to refute his claim of being a [new] Prophet Allah’s Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “He will start by saying: ’I am a Prophet. And there is no Prophet after me.’” (ii) We the Muslims are waiting for Prophet Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) to return as a Ummati of last/final prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). Dajjal will also claim to be a Prophet and Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) added that there is no Prophet after me: He will start by saying: ‘I am a Prophet.’And there is no Prophet after me. Then a second time he will say: ‘I am your Lord.But you will not see your Lord until you die. He is one-eyed, and your Lord is not one-eyed. And written between his eyes is Kafir.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4077, here.] This establishes that Dajjal will claim to be a Prophet. But not any Prophet; Dajjal, the impostor, the charlatan will falsely claim to be Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam), and on back of this Dajjal will claim he is a Prophet. To shut this door, Dajjal claiming to be Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) the last Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said, there is no Prophet after me. When Dajjal claims to be al-Maseeh and on back of this says I am Prophet whom you’re waiting for; we will know he is Dajjal because Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said there is no Prophet after me. (iii) Christians believe him to be part of God, part of Trinity as the Son of God. They also believe him to be a prophet. To be precise the Son of God acting as a prophet. They apply Biblical passages, Deutronomy 18:18, upon him in order to prove he was prophecised by Prophets of old. Also Christian Bible in book of Acts 3:22/23 indicates his followers believe him to be a Prophet. In regards to their belief; Jesus a Prophet and the son of God, Lord of Lords; and Dajjals claim of being Prophet al-Maseeh and Lord; Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi wa’sallam) said: He will start by saying: ‘I am a Prophet.’And there is no Prophet after me. Then a second time he will say: ‘I am your Lord.But you will not see your Lord until you die. He is one-eyed, and your Lord is not one-eyed. And written between his eyes is Kafir.” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4077, here.]

13.6 – Mirza And His Claim Of al-Maseeh And Prophet-hood:

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani claimed to be Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and said as a Prophet he recieves Wahi,
here. Scribd image can be seen, here. Mirza’s claim of Wahi goes against following Ahadith which explicitly indicate revelation has ceased after Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam😞 “…  (this worldly life). She said: I weep not because I am ignorant of the fact that what is in store for Allah's Messenger (in the next world) is better than (this world), but I weep because the revelation which came from the Heaven has ceased to come. This moved both of them to tears and they began to weep along with her.” [Ref: Muslim, B31, H6009, here.] “… People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a divine inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allah will judge him for that; ...” [Ref: Bukhari, B48, H809, here.] Why revelation has ceased? Prophet recieves Wahi that’s why Mirza claimed to be a Prophet. Despite his claim of Prophet-hood there is no Prophet after last Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and therefore no revelation. Mirza’s claim of being Prophet goes against following Ahadith: “Anas bin Malik narrated: The Messenger of Allah said: 'Indeed Messenger-ship and Prophethood have been terminated, so there shall be no Messenger after me, nor a Prophet.' He (Anas) said: ‘The ...'" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B8, H2272, here.] He (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) also said he is al-Aqib and it means, last, after whom there is no Prophet: “… I am Al-Hashir who will be the first to be resurrected, the people being resurrected there after; and I am also Al-Aqib (i.e.the end, the last).’” [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H732, here.] “… I said to Zuhri: What does (the word) al-Aqib imply? He said: One after whom there is no Prophet. And in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Ma'mar and Uqail there is a slight variation of wording.” [Ref: Muslim, B30, H5812, here.] These Ahadith establish Mirza’s claim of being a Prophet and receiving Wahi goes against teaching of Islam. Qadiyanis typically argue Mirza is a prophet of former era and the verse of Khatam al-Nabiyeen prohibits coming of new Prophets but not old Prophet returning (i.e. Prophet Isa alayhis salam) and receiving Wahi. First of all the Ahadith make it clear REVELATION/WAHI has ended. Secondly even if a former Prophet was to return his return would be of an Ummati and not Nabi.

14.0 – Prophet Muhammad Chronologically Last Prophet In Unquestionable:

You Said: “If Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is chronologically the last Prophet: …” You seem to be questioning meaning of Khat-m al-Nabiyeen so lets present brief summary of earlier discussion. Ibn Manzur (rahimullah) full six-hundered years before Mirza in his Lisan ul-Arab,
here, dedicated number of pages discussing meaning of Khtm (i.e. ختم, seal, close) and words which have been derived from it. After discussing meanings of various derivatives he comes to meaning of Khatim/Khatam and explicitly states both words mean end/last, with his example, saying Khat-m of a nation is last of it, here. In Imam Muhammad, Ibn Muhammad Murtaza, al-Zabidi in his dictionary, Taaj ul-Uroos, states the Khatam means last-one of nation like Khatim, and in same meaning (of last-on, end-one) Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) said in verse: “… but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever All-Aware of everything.” Further more evidence of Quran, Hadith, and prophetic interpretation establishes meaning of word Khat-m in verse, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Khat-m of the Prophets, is  is last/end. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) employed words, Khatm al-Nabiyeen, and right after it said, there is no Nabi after me. He illustrated his interpretation by giving example of a palace of Nabuwah missing a piece but in all other aspects is complete. He then said I am that missing piece/Nabi who has completed/perfected the palace of Prophet-hood. He also said when a Nabi from Bani Israeel died he was replaced by another but there is no Prophet after me.

14.1 - How Descension Isn’t Contradicting Khat-miyyah Of Prophet:

You Said: “(i) Then how is it that the Messiah son of Maryam who is a Prophet of God, will descend in the latter days?” (ii) How do you resolve this puzzle?” (i) We cannot contradict and hold to any different position against evidence of Quran/Hadith. As such we are forced to accept Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will return. Needless to say both parties are in agreement that Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will descend. (ii) When it is evident from text of Quran/Hadith that Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) was sent to Bani Israeel and not to mankind. And Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) to was sent to entire Jinn/mankind. Then it should not be difficult to logically deduce that Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) cannot be Nabi/Prophet to entire mankind. And if Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) was returning as a Nabi of Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) Ummah – i.e. of entire mankind – then it must be proven that he was sent to entire mankind before his ascension. And if Qadiyanis believe and say his Prophet-hood was upgraded and he was suppose to be sent as a Nabi of entire mankind then this too requires evidence from Quran/Hadith. In absence of such evidence we are forced to conclude Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) cannot be Nabi of Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). (iii) According to evidence of Quran/Hadith Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was last/final Nabi and Rasool and after him will be no Nabi, or Rasool. He has closed the gate of Prophet-hood and Wahi/revelation has ceased after him. (iv) Computing facts and without contradicting any of them we have no other choice but to accept and believe return of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will be of an Ummati of last and final Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). Therefore his descension and Khatamiyyah are in total agreement.

15.0 - Qadiyani Refutation Has To Be Line With Quran, Hadith, And Jammah:

Can you be kind enough to disprove what has been established from Quran/Hadith against Qadiyanism. Please do bear in mind your refutation of what I established so far has to agree with Quran/Hadith, and logic that agrees with Quran/Hadith. And what you say also should be in accordance with teaching of Jammah/majority of Muslims.

15.1 - Conditions Are Based On Quran/Hadith And Not Unfairly Invented:

(i) Why is it important teaching any/every agree with Quran/Hadith? Islam is known to us from Quran and Hadith. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) has explained Islam to us. And his explanation is in Hadith. Anywho claims to be Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) their teachings must be in agreement with ALL teaching of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). (ii) Quran and Hadith is understandable but why Jammah/majority of Muslims? Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) informed us that Jammah, main-body, the majority of Muslims will remain upon guidance : “One who found in his Amir something which he disliked should hold his patience, for one who separated from the main body of the Muslims even to the extent of a handspan and then he died would die the death of one belonging to the days of Jahiliyya.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4559] “… Prophet (Peace be upon him) that,"Two are better than one, and three better than two; so stick to the Jama'ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious will only unite my nation on guidance." [Ref: Musnad Ahmad, Kitab Al-Ansar, Abu Zar Al Ghaffari, Hadith 20776]
… Messenger of Allah say: ‘My nation will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950] Anyone clued about numbers of Qadiyanis and Muslims will confirm that Qadiyanis are not even one percent compared to total Muslim numbers. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) informed us Muslims to stick to majority of Muslims and their understanding because Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) will not make his Ummah agree upon an error. Vast majority, in fact the entirity of Muslim scholarship accepts/rejects Hadith on basis defects Sanad and on basis of faults in narrators of Hadith. Yet Mirza rejects/accepts Hadith on basis of alleged revelation received. And this is proof Mirza is misguided because he has gone against the practice of Jammah of Muslims. Further more every belief which Mirza erected on basis of his lie-of-revelation is misguidance and error and proves he died death of Jahiliyyah (i.e. upon pre-Islamic state of Kufr😞 “… for one who separated from the main body of the Muslims even to the extent of a handspan and then he died would die the death of one belonging to the days of Jahiliyya.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4559] al-Hasil whatever Mirza preaches and whatever you will write to refute me all of it has to agree with two main sources of religion of Islam, Quran/Hadith. And thirdly it has to agree with explanations and position held by Jammah of Muslims, the majority of Muslims. If what he wrote, and you write in response to me contradicts any of these three you’re upon misguidance.

16.0 - Types Of Debaters/Discussers And Reason For Certain Behaviour:

Experience gained after debating/discussing literally hundereds of times on internet taught me there are three types of debaters/discussers: (i) Responds entire content of opposing party, answers questions asked, ask questions, presents his own understanding and its evidence, remains upon subject of discussion. (ii) Responds to parts not central to subject of discussion, cherry picks and avoids responding/refuting parts which are bitter to touch, jumps from one subject to another. (iii) Scheming and tactical, and non-stop questioner – every answer/clarification gives him ammo to ask more questions. (iv) Brother Cherub786 is the last type of debaters/discussers. Brother Cherub786 is asking these questions with Qadiyani understandings in his mind, conviction in his heart, and belief that nothing in Quran/Hadith will refute Qadiyanism. He is not asking questions to gain knowledge but to expose errors of Islamic belief and hoping that while answering these questions I will come to recognize, what he percieves to be, contradictions betweens orthodox Islam’s teaching and Quran/Ahadith. And when his percieved contradiction/error becomes obvious in my response then brother Cherub786 will step in and say this is how this contradiction is resolved. Or this is the proof for what I believe. And this resolution happens to be belief of Mirza and Qadiyanis therefore Qadiyanism is right and true Islam, and your Sunnism is wrong. Readers should note he did exactly this – see 16.2 sub section (a) and (b). (v) Please bear in mind the information in this section because it explains what I wrote in following section.

16.1 – Context Revealing Why Cherub786 Asked Fired Back With More Questions:

While I was writing response to Qadiyani’s following questions: “If Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi was’sallam) is chronologically the last Prophet: (i) Then how is it that the Messiah son of Maryam who is a Prophet of God, will descend in the latter days? (ii) How do you resolve this puzzle?” Sections 8.0 to 14.1 are in response to these two qestions. I was saying that while I was writing answer, Cherub786, reposted these two questions to bring them to light. Or maybe he thought I was ducking these two questions because his deduction was return of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) establishes Khatam al-Nabiyeen does not mean last/end of Prophets. Whatever his intention/motive was these questions were posted once again. To begin a discussion by asking few questions and then developing discussion/debate based on the answers is absolutely fine. But brother Cherub786 made a habbit of asking questions – twice in a row. Thus it became apparent brother will not acknowledge fault, mistake, or even respond to criticism levelled against Qadiyanism so I wrote: “I am working on it. It is not being written on urgent basis because you're not answering questions asked, or even acknowleging you were wrong. Instead you just proceeded toward a new direction. And typically that is a sign person will not respond to anything and will continue to ask questions till cows fly. I will respond to your last post (i.e. sections 8.0 to 14.1). After that if you do not respond to what Iwrote in my previous post as it deserves to be responded to, then I will just leave you to it.” And in response to my post brother Cherub786 wrote: I shall respond to some of your points, but I advise you not to write such long winded answers. Let's have a dialogue.” And low and behold brother Cherub786 came back with more questions. His ‘response’ will be quoted in its entirity in following section.

16.2 – Qadiyani Brother’s,  Cherub786,  Response To Islamic Arguments:

"Wahi came to Prophets via Gibraeel (alayhis salam) n Mirza said angel Teechi Teechi comes to him delivering reports. Proof that he was lieing."
Is Archangel Gabriel (alayhis salam) he Angel of Revelation exclusively, or is it that other Angels can also bring revelation from Allah (jallala jalahu)? [Cherub786.]
"al-Maseeh Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) was sent to Bani Israeel …"
If Masih Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) was sent to Israel how will he be sent for this Ummah in the latter days? [Cherub786.]
"Yet Wahis gate has been closed and no prophet will recieve Wahi after last final prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam)."
What is the proof that the gate of Wahi has been closed? Is there any Ayah in the Quran or a Hadith to that effect? [Cherub786.]
"In Hadith Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) also says Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will perform Salah behind Imam Mahdi …"
Please quote this Hadith will full citation. [Cherub786.]
"If that is the case then in the six hundered years between Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) there was no Nabi/Rasool. During that period did the Nabuwah become curse?"
(a) First let me prove that Nubuwwah is a blessing from the Quran itself: “And when Moses said to his people, ‘O my people, call to mind Allah’s favor upon you when He appointed Prophets among you.” (Surah 5:20) So the Quran describes the appointing of Prophets among Israel as a Ni'mah. (b) The period between the Messiah and Prophet Muhammad (upon him be peace and blessings) is known as the Fatrah. Although there is a Hadith which says, "there was no prophet between me and him" according to Surat YaSin (36:13-14) there were three Messengers of Allah sent to a town (Antioch). According to majority of the exegetes they were Messengers who came after the Messiah, being from his Ummah, or from his disciples. That should be sufficient for now. [Cherub786.]

16.3 – And Some After Thoughts About Why I Decided To Respond:

Initially I had absolutely no plans to respond to our Qadiyani brother Cherub786. But all changed when I read the last part of his response – where he says Messengers were sent to Antioch. And then I thought, if I am to respond why not just to his entire post? Are you lazy when it comes to writing? No! You don’t have time? Plenty of time! And I had come to conclusion I have excuse so I decided I will respond comprehensively and refute all avenues of Qadiyani argument. And following is the story of how it all came to be.

17.0 - Angel Of Wahi/Revelation Only Jibraeel (alayhis salam😞

I had written Mirza claims angel Teechi Teechi delivered Wahi to him. Yet Wahi was sent to Prophets via angel Jibraeel (alayhis salam) therefore he is a liar. In response to which Qadiyani brother Cherub786 asked the following question: “Is archangel Gabriel the angel of revelation exclusively, or is it that other angels can also bring revelation from Allah?” This certainly was a response but not justification or proof.

17.1 - Burden Of Evidence Is Upon Qadiyanis, And No Angel Came To Mirza:

(i) What you really need to do is to prove there is an angel called Teechi Teechi and that he delivered Wahi to Mirza. Mirza made this claim and you believe it. Now it is Mirza’s and your responsibility to prove it. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “’…  the Messenger of Allah said: Were people to be given everything that they claimed, men would (unjustly) claim the wealth and lives of (other) people. But, the onus of proof is upon the claimant, and the taking of an oath is upon him who denies.” [Ref: Forty Ahadith – Nawavi, Hadith 33] (ii) I should point out there is not even chance of a Prophet after Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam😞 “... And indeed there shall be thirty imposters in my Ummah,each of them claiming that he is a Prophet. And I am the last of the Prophets, there is no Prophet after me.’" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2219,
here.] Nor was/is there any possibility of any receiving revelation because Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “… People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a divine inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will ...” [Ref: Bukhari, B48, H809, here.] al-Hasil there can be no Prophet after Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) nor there any chance of a Prophet receiving revelation from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). And this proves Allah (subnanahu wa ta’ala) did not send Wahi to Mirza via an angel called Teechi Teechi.

17.2 – By Allah There Is No Doubt Mirza Received Revelation:

Aren’t you being controversial with that heading Mr Ali? Deobandi hold your killing you is Halal for me. Smile. (iii) I am not contesting Mirza receiving revelation. I actually accept and firmly and genuinely believe he received Wahi. But I do not believe he received Wahi from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) nor I believe his Wahi came through an angel. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states Shayateen inspire/reveal to their friends to dispute with Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and Muslims:  “And certainly, the Satans do inspire (i.e. لَيُوحُونَ) their friends to dispute with you, and if you obey them then you would indeed be polytheists.” [Ref: 6:121] This indicates Shayateen send their own Wahi to their own friends to cause rift and sow chaos amongst Muslims. Another verse of Quran explains these friends of Shayatin are people and Jinn; each doing the bidding of their Shayatin masters: “And so We have appointed for every Prophet enemies - Satans among mankind, and Jinn, inspiring (i.e. يُوحِي)  one another with adorned speech as a delusion (or by way of deception).” [Ref: 6:112] There is no doubt in my mind Mirza was receiving Wahi some of his close friends as well as Shayatin/Jinn. It is likely a Shaytan introduced himself to Mirza as angel Teechi Teechi. This Jinn and others massaged his ego enough for him to believe he is combination of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah). And revealed to him misguidance as Allah’s (subhanahu wa ta’ala) Wahi which compelled Mirza to alter religion of Islam. And he tried make Islam compatible with his Satanic Jinn’s Wahi. Sending of Prophets has ceased and Wahi being sent to Prophets has ceased: “… People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a divine inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will ...” [Ref: Bukhari, B48, H809,
here.] Therefore Teechi Techi and others could have been names of Jinns who revealed misguidance as Wahi of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) but definitely not angel.

18.0 - Descension Of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) Will Be In Which Capacity:

In my earlier response I stated Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) was sent as a Prophet to Bani Israeel. Mirza claimed to be second coming of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and a Prophet of entire mankind. Which establishes Mirza’s claim of Prophet-hood is incompatible with reality of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam).
Instead of refuting explaining away my evidence in support of my position, or refuting Islamic understand through contradictory evidences Qadiyani brother asked: “If Masih Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam) was sent to Israel how will he be sent for this Ummah in the latter days?” This is hardly a response which brother Cherub786 said will follow but I respond to it.

18.1 - Prophet Isa (alayhis salam), He Was Sent To Bani Israeel:

(i) Our Qadiyani brother like all Qadiyanis believes and agrees with, Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) being sent to Bani Israeel. I don’t know the technical word for this type of, if, but it often used to bring contradictory evidence to light. There is no, if, in regards to Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) being sent to Bani Israeel. He indeed was sent to Bani Israeel as following evidence prove: “And He will teach him the Book and Al-Hikmah (and) the Taurat and the Injeel. And will make him a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): ‘I have come to you with …” [Ref: 3:48/49] “And (remember) when Isa, son of Maryam said: ‘O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Taurat before me, and giving glad tidings of a ...’" [Ref:66:6]

18.2 – Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) an Ummati And A Imam:

(ii) In which capacity will Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) return?  This answer has been comprehensively responded to in my second rebuttle which starts from section 8.0 and ends at 14.1. Instead of a lengthy response I will quote Hadith: “It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah observed: What would you do when the son of Mary would descend amongst you and would lead you as one amongst you? Ibn Abi Dhi'b on the authority of Abu Huraira narrated: Your leader amongst you. Ibn Abi Dhi'b said: Do you know what the words: "He would lead as one amongst you" mean? I said: Explain these to me. He said: He would lead you according to the Book of your Lord and the Sunnah of your Apostle. [Ref: Muslim, B1, H292,
here.] Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) would lead us as a Ummati and like an Ummati would have led us - meaning a Ummati would lead us upon teaching of Quran/Sunnah. And as an Ummati he would do all as he could to make Islam superior over all ideologies and religions: "It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikoon hate it." [Ref: 9:33] And to make this happen it is recorded Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will fight for cause of Islam: “… looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam.” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B38, H4310, here.] And this cause is to fight for Quran/Sunnah until both have been established as superior over all religions and ideologies.

18.3 – Mirza Goes Against Quran And Prophetic Sunnah:

Hadith makes if clear Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) would lead Ummah following and leading according to teaching of Quran/Sunnah. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani completely did the opposite of what is stated in the Hadith. Instead of ruling/judging and bringing people to Quran/Sunnah Mirza climbed the closed gate of prophet-hood and said Wahi comes to him. He says Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) has made his teachings/Wahi the ship of Prophet Nuh (alayhis salam) – meaning anywho excepts it will be saved and anywho rejects it will be in hell-fire. He also said explicitly that Wahi sent to him also renew crucial parts of Shariah of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). For referrence see, Arbain, Roohani Khazain, Vol17, P435/436,
here, Urdu. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani not only contradicted Islamic teaching he was also smart enough to go against his own teachings but that is another article. Instead of calling people to Quran/Sunnah he invited people to his Satanic Wahi proving he was a major Liar and minor-Dajjal.

19.0 – Qadiyani Said Quote Me Evidence Wahi To Prophets Has Ended:

In my earlier response [section 1.11] it was said Mirza claimed to receive Wahi yet gate of Wahi has been closed. And no Prophet after Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) will receive Wahi. Reacting to that comment brother Cherub786 enquires: “What is the proof that the gate of Wahi has been closed? Is there any Ayah in the Quran or a Hadith to that effect?” Originally evidence was not offered that is why brother Cherub786 as demanded it. I assumed it would be known him. While writing my third rebuttle I have completely over hauled the first two rebuttles and inserted evidences where I believed it was important to do so. Anyhow once again this is not really a response just continuation of un-ending questions.

19.1 – Evidence Wahi To Prophets Has Ended And No Prophet After Last Prophet:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said: “… the Messenger of Allah said: ‘The Hour shall not ... And indeed there shall be thirty imposters in my Ummah,each of them claiming that he is a Prophet. And I am the last of the Prophets, there is no Prophet after me.’" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2219,
here.] “… The Prophet said: ‘The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number.’ The people asked: ‘O Allah's Messenger! What do you order us (to do)?’ He said: ‘Obey the one who will be given the pledge of allegiance first. Fulfil ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H661, here.] In another Hadith it is recorded he said: “Abu Hurairh reported Allah's Messenger as saying: The similitude of mine and that of the Apostles before me is that of a person who built a house quite imposing and beautiful, but for one brick in one of its corners.”  Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) ended it by saying: “People would go round it, appreciating the building, but saying: Why has the brick not been fixed here? He said: I am that brick and I am the last of the prophets.” [Ref: Muslim, B30, H5675, here.] This proves there is no Prophet after last Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and the Wahi that came to Prophets has therefore ceased. And following Ahadith explicitly state and prove after his departure from earthly life Wahi received by Prophets has ceased: “…  (this worldly life). She said: I weep not because I am ignorant of the fact that what is in store for Allah's Messenger (in the next world) is better than (this world), but I weep because the revelation which came from the Heaven has ceased to come. This moved both of them to tears and they began to weep along with her.” [Ref: Muslim, B31, H6009, here.] “… People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a divine inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allah will judge him for that; ...” [Ref: Bukhari, B48, H809, here.] Only thirty Liars and minor-Dajjals will claim prophet-hood: “Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying:  Last Hour would not come until there would arise about thirty impostors, liars, and each one of them would claim that he is a messenger of Allah.” [Ref: Muslim, B54, H108, here.] “Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said: ‘The Hour will not be established till there is a war between two groups among whom there will be a great number of casualties, though the claims (or religion) of both of them will be one and the same. And the Hour will not be established till there appear about thirty liars, all of whom will be claiming to be the messengers of Allah.’" [Ref: Bukhari, B56, H806, here.] Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani was none other then a Liar and a minor-Dajjal.

20.0 - Imam al-Mahdi Leading Salah And Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) Following:

In order to prove Mirza cannot be Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) and Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) individually or two combined in one; I had said Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will perform Salah behind Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) according to Hadith. Qadiyani responded by asking for referrence: “Please quote this Hadith will full citation.”  Qadiyani has realized the implications that if Islamic position is supported as presented by me then Mirza cannot be combined two in one. He asked for evidence which establishes both are two different personalities. First I will address foundation of Qadiyani misguidance. And then in, 20.4, I will provide demanded evidence.

20.1 - Mirza Taught Prophet Isa And Imam Mahdi Are One And The Same:

Qadiyanis believe Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) will be one and the same personality. You have to note Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani was foundation of this belief. He came up with this belief on account of a DAIF (i.e. weak) Hadith recorded in Sunan Ibn Majah. It states the only Imam al-Mahdi is Prophet Isa (alayhis salam😞 “… Messenger of Allah said: ‘Adhering to religion will only become harder and worldly affairs will only become more difficult, and people will only become more stingy, and the Hour will only come upon the worst of people, and the only Mahdi is Isa Ibn Maryam.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4039,
here.] That last part of Hadith does not fit into the context of narration. The addition seems random and it seems someone inserted this into text of Hadith. Imam Zahbi (rahimullah) in his Mizan ul-Itidaal said this report is rejected/Munkar.

20.2 - Reconciliation Between Seemingly Contradictory Ahadith Is Best Policy:

This Hadith is against other authentic Ahadith. There is are two routes to take, one to completely abandon the Hadith on two accounts, it is Daif, and because it contradicts numerous Sahih/Hassan Ahadith. Or to reconcile this Hadith with others so no conflict remains. I have always preferred reconciliation. Practice of reconcliation between Ahadith is common and best demonstration of it is in Ahadith of innovation. There is obvious contradictions which are reconciled one way or another. Take for example, every innovation is misguidance which takes to hell-fire. Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are innovations in linguistic sense but are they misguidance? Wait before you give verdict. Another Hadith states whoever introduces a good Sunan in Islam for him and one who follows it will have equal reward. So will Imam Bukhari, and Imam Muslim have reward as well as those who followed their footsteps and benefited from these books of Ahadith? Because both sets of Ahadith are equally valid we have to explain both sides so there remains no contradiction between them. Point being made is reconciliation is not a new thing but a standard practice in scholarship of Hadith. So reconciling the Hadith with more authentic Ahadith is absolutely fine. Clearly a Da’if Hadith cannot over-rule numerous Sahih and Hassan Ahadith. In the best case scenario Hadith of, only al-Mahdi is Prophet Isa (alayhis salam), has to be reconciled with authentic Ahadith, in the worst case scenario because it is Da’if/weak we reject it completely. In both cases the Hadith cannot over-rule literal reading of authentic Hadith.

20.3 - Reconciling Weak Hadith With Numerous Authentic Hadith Is The Way:

Methodology of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah is to bring reconciliation between Ahadith which seemingly are contradictory. Shaykh Ibn Kathir (rahimullah), Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah, Imam Qurtubi (rahimullah), and others have said that the Hadith means, and the only perfect, the only true, the only Masoom i.e. without-sin al-Madhi is Prophet Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam). According to this interpretation Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) is said to be al-Madhi in his own right. Word Mahdi is not in technical usage but in linguistic usage. In other words it should be translated as, and the only rightly-guided one is [Prophet] Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam). The phrase in this light means, and the only perfect and sinless rightly-guided one is Isa Ibn Maryam (alayhis salam). In other words Hadith is saying Imam al-Madhi (rahimullah) man from progeny of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) will not be more pious, righteous, and without fault and sin compared to Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). And following Hadith is proof that Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) will be prepared for his responsibility over a night: “It was narrated from Ali that the Messenger of Allah said: ‘Mahdi is one of us, the people of the Household. Allah will rectify him in a single night.’" [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4085,
here.] This Hadith hints that  life of Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) before/after his preparation may not be 100% free of sins/faults because he is an Ummati and not a Prophet. And only Prophets are Masoom (i.e. sinless, fault-less).

20.4 - Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) Perform’s Salah Behind Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah😞

One Hadith states Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will lead Salah and the other says Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) will lead the Salah: “He said: 'On that day they will be few, and most of them will be in Baitul-Maqdis (Jerusalem), and their leader will be a righteous man. When their leader has stepped forward to lead them in Subh/Fajr prayer, 'Isa bin Maryam will come down to them. Their leader will step backwards so that Isa can come forward and lead the people in prayer, but Isa will place his hand between his shoulders and say to him: ‘Go forward and pray, for the Iqamah was given for you.’ Then their leader will lead them in prayer. When he has finished, Isa will say: ‘Open the gate.’ So they will ...” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H4077,
here.] Natural conclusion is that Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will perform Salah under leadership of Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah). And there is no reason to assume Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) would not perform Salah. In fact Hadith establishes he would be a Ummati and lead the Muslims in accordance with Quran and Sunnah: “It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah observed: What would you do when the son of Mary would descend amongst you and would lead you as one amongst you? Ibn Abi Dhi'b on the authority of Abu Huraira narrated: Your leader amongst you. Ibn Abi Dhi'b said: Do you know what the words:" He would lead as one amongst you" mean? I said: Explain these to me. He said: He would lead you according to the Book of your Lord and the Sunnah of your Apostle. [Ref: Muslim, B1, H292, here.] And without doubt Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will himself also be embodiment of Quran and Sunnah therefore performing Salah under leadership of Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) does not go against what is known from Hadith. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) performed Salah behind companions on few ocasions and Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) would not be make exception to this Sunnah.

21.0 - Prophets Between Prophet Isa And Muhammad - Qadiyani Contradicts Hadith:

In the initial questioning brother Cherub786 asked if prophet-hood was a curse or blessing. And went on to say if it was a blessing then why has it ceased: “(i) Is Prophet-hood (Nubuwwah) a blessing or curse? (ii) If it is a blessing why has it ceased.?” Built-in implication is prophet-hood is a blessing and it has not ceased therefore if it has ceased then it is curse. A part of my response contained following: “I want to ask you something: (i) Are you saying stop of Nabuwah is a curse? (ii) If that is the case then in the six hundered years between Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) there was no Nabi/Rasool. During that period did Nabuwah become curse? (iii) What is your basis for your belief/understanding: (a) Stop of Nabuwah temporarily would not amounts to Nabuwah being curse/barbarity/injustice? (b) Stop of Nabuwah permanently would a amount to Nabuwah; being curse/barbarity/injustice? Bring forward your proof if you're truthful.” He should not be responding to section two but sections threeA and threeB because Qadiyani notion is temporary stoppage does not amount to but permanent end of Prophets is a curse and injustice. In my extensive response it was explained end of prophet-hood itself is a mercy/favour/blessing of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Instead brother responded saying three Prophets came after Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). Yeah! Just three for entire six hundred years and that proved prophet-hood is not curse.  All ‘three’ came togather and supposing they lived 100 years. Therefore 500 years gap was not curse and injustice even though it should be in Qadiyani brother’s logic. I am getting ahead of myself here. Our Qadiyani brother is selectively responding to underlined part: (a) “First let me prove that Nubuwwah is a blessing from the Quran itself: “And when Moses said to his people, ‘O my people, call to mind Allah’s favor upon you when He appointed Prophets among you.” (Surah 5:20) So the Quran describes the appointing of Prophets among Israel as a Ni'mah. (b) The period between the Messiah and Prophet Muhammad (upon him be peace and blessings) is known as the Fatrah. Although there is a Hadith which says, "there was no prophet between me and him" according to Surat YaSin (36:13-14) there were three Messengers of Allah sent to a town (Antioch). According to majority of the exegetes they were Messengers who came after the Messiah, being from his Ummah, or from his disciples. That should be sufficient for now.”

21.1 - Prophet-Hood A Blessing/Favour Upon Bani Israeel And Mankind:

The very first question Qadiyani brother Cherub786 asked: “Is prophet-hood (Nubuwwah) a blessing or curse? If it is a blessing why has it ceased?” In other words he asked me if prophet-hood was a barakah or a curse. I responded saying: “Prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was'sallam) and all Prophets was/is Rahma/mercy and not a curse.” Prophet-Hood is a blessing, mercy, favour and anything else it can be but not curse. There was no need nor demand from me to establish it is a blessing but our Qadiyani brother felt urge to prove it is a blessing by proving it is a Niamat: “First let me prove that Nubuwwah is a blessing from the Quran itself: “And when Moses said to his people, ‘O my people, call to mind Allah’s favor upon you when He appointed Prophets among you.” (Surah 5:20) So the Quran describes the appointing of Prophets among Israel as a Ni'mah.” In other words he didn’t prove his position from Quran. He merely established it from deduction – i.e. it is Niamat therefore a blessing. I am just penny pinching. In reality there was no need to prove it directly or indirectly through deduction because everything good from Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is a favour, mercy, blessings even in absence of clear/emphatic proof.

21.2 - Asnwered, Is Prophet-Hood Curse, But Still Remains UnAnswered:

Qadiyanis priestly class is promoting notion end of prophet-hood makes prophet-hood a curse. And I refuted and demanded evidence for this notion. And my refutation consisted following question: "If that is the case then in the six hundered years between Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) there was no Nabi/Rasool. During that period did the Nabuwah become curse?"  Brother Cherub786 your response in a nut-shell is: Three Messengers were sent after Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam😞 “The period between the Messiah and Prophet Muhammad (upon him be peace and blessings) is known as the Fatrah. Although there is a Hadith which says, "there was no prophet between me and him" according to Surat YaSin (36:13-14) there were three Messengers of Allah sent to a town (Antioch). According to majority of the exegetes they were Messengers who came after the Messiah, being from his Ummah, or from his disciples. That should be sufficient for now.” If my common sense, logic, and intellect is still intact. You in a round about way you said, it is not curse because Messengers were sent to city of Antioch. There are three issues that need responding to: (i) Temporary or permanent stoppage of Prophets curse or not? (ii) What do these verses mean? (iii) Were there any Prophets/Messengers after ascension of Prophet Is (alayhis salam) and before anouncement of Prophets Muhammad’s prophet-hood?

21.3 - Many Faces Of Temporary Stoppage Of Prophet-Hood Is Curse Or Not:

Is stoppage of prophet-hood curse? (i) Unfortunately you’re not really thinking things through. You said three Messengers were sent to city of Antioch. I say: These verses say three Messengers were sent to Antakya in one go. If these Messengers were sent one hundred years after, or two, or three, or four, or five hundred years after, or any figure in between this period. Surely these Messengers did not live for entire six hundred years. From after death of these three Messengers to the proclaimation of Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) prophet-hood was Nabuwah a curse? With slight variation in wording the question still stands and stands unanswered. I also recall asking for evidence on which you Qadiyanis have based the philosophy of prophet-hood becoming curse if prophet-hood comes to an end. Which you so conviniently ignored. I know why you ignored because there is none, zilch, zero number of evidences proving this halluciation of Qadiyanism. (ii) Taking my question line a step further. You believe Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) to be a Prophet and Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani to be a Prophet. Agree or no? Mirza claimed prophet-hood roughly hundred-forty to hundred-fifty years ago. Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) to Mirz Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani suppose the gap is of  one thousand fifty years. Question to you is: Was prophet-hood curse during this period? (iii) Accept the reality and acknowledge that stoppage of prophet-hood is not curse. And I myself, and the Qadiyani priests are wrong to hold to view that end of prophet-hood is a curse. Three Messengers were sent to Antioch; what about the rest of mankind? Does prophet-hood become a curse for Chinese, Indians, Europeans, Aztecs because Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) sent no Prophets/Messengers to them when residents of Antioch were denying their Messengers? Who is the Prophet at this moment, and where is he, and to whom he was sent? If there is none, and you will agree there is none then is prophet-hood a curse? Please wake up for your own sake. Permanent or temporary end of prophet-hood does not mean prophet-hood turns into a curse, injustice, barbarity, or whatever else you think it is. You cannot escape the damning implications of my questions on your belief. If we believe Qadiyani hallucinations then prophet-hood was curse from day one to present because it being favour/Niamat for Bani Israeel does not mean it was also so for people of subcontinent, Chinese, Aztecs etc. Niamat for one nation and curse for other mankind? Stop before it is too late and return to Islam.

21.4 - No Prophet After Prophet Isa And Before Prophet Muhammad:

Hadith records period of gap between Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was around of six hundred years: "Narrated Salman: The interval between Jesus and Muhammad was six hundred years." [Ref: Bukhari, B58, H284,
here.] Ahadith establish there is no Prophet between Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam😞 “… ‘I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him.’” [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H651, here.] “… I am most akin to the son of Mary among the whole of mankind and the Prophets are of different mothers, but of one religion, and no Prophet was raised between me and him.” [Ref: Muslim, B30, H5834, here.] “… There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus. He will descent (to the earth). When you ...” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B38, H4310, here.] There are more Ahadith but I just cherry picked one from each collection. This Hadith has reached degree of Tawatur and is deemed Mutawatur – which is degree above Sahih/authentic. So you cannot question and challenge it without sounding illiterate.

21.5 - Some Important Principles To Adhere By:

Please bear in mind following. When authentic Ahadith reveal something and a commentator says x, y, z about verse of Quran which you think goes against Hadith. Then you misunderstood Quranic verse, or you misunderstood Hadith, or you didn’t understand commentator what wrote. In this case you didn’t understand verse and didn’t understand the commentators. Another thing, when a Hadith is authentic, and a commentator says something which you think goes against the Hadith. You leave the commentator and not the Hadith. Why? Because guidance of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is better then Mufassirs understanding of a verse. There is no contradiction between what Quran teaches and what Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) taught. Therefore fault the Mufassir and even better blame your own third class intellect. I always do. Make Dua for guidance and try again.

21.6 - Chapter YaSin (36) Verses 13/14 Three Messengers Sent To Antakya:

(i) Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) states: “And present to them an example: the people of the city, when the messengers came to it - When We sent to them two but they denied them, so We strengthened them with a third, and they said: ‘Indeed, we are messengers to you.’" [Ref: 36:13/14] There are two opinions about these verses: (a) The Messengers mentioned were indeed Prophets. And town Antakya is not Antioch but a town whose where abouts is not known. This is the strongest and natural understanding of these verses. (b) These were Ummatis of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). And they were sent by Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) sent as his messengers to guide the Jews of Antioch. This is a weak interpretation. (ii) Despite difference of opinion between commentators of Quran both parties hold to understandings which do not contradict prophetic teaching mentioned in Ahadith because: (a) Those who said they were Prophets/Messengers in technical sense. Out of them not a single commentator said they were Prophets/Messengers sent after Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and sent before Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). Every single one of them said they were Prophets/Messengers of ancient times even before the time of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). (b) Commentators who said these were messengers sent to city of Antioch they made it clear that these messengers were not Messengers in techincal sense but in linguistic sense of emissaries. (iii) In other words none of the commentators negated/contradicted the text of following Hadith: “… There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus. He will descent (to the earth). When you ...” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B38, H4310,
here.] Shaykh Ibn Kathir (rahimullah) mentions position of both parties and explains in detail how/why each party held their position, here.

21.7 – Logical Deduced Meaning Of Chapter YaSin Verses 13/14 :

(i) In this part we suppose the verses were about disciples of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) said: “And present to them an example: the people of the city, when the messengers came to it - When We sent to them two but they denied them, so We strengthened them with a third, and they said: ‘Indeed, we are messengers to you.’" [Ref: 36:13/14] Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said in numerous Ahadith which have reached to level of Tawatur that there was no Nabi before him and after Prophet Isa (alayhis salam😞 “… ‘I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him.’” [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H651,
here.] “… I am most akin to the son of Mary among the whole of mankind and the Prophets are of different mothers, but of one religion, and no Prophet was raised between me and him.” [Ref: Muslim, B30, H5834, here.] “… There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus. He will descent (to the earth). When you ...” [Ref: Abu Dawud, B38, H4310, here.] Ulamah have said that every Messenger is a Prophet but not every Prophet is a Messenger because every Messenger is sent with a message, a book to convey to his people. Non-Messenger Prophet recieves Wahi but no message. Such a Prophet is to guard, guide, and explain scripture of another Messenger-Prophet. A example would be Prophet Haroon (alayhis salam). (ii) When we hold to both Quran/Hadith only viable option remaining is these messengers were disciples of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) whom Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) referrenced as messengers. And whom Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) sent as his own messengers to Jews of Antioch/Antakya. Otherwise if the three mentioned messengers were Messengers in technical sense then they would also have been Prophets. This would go against prophetic teaching that were no prophets between me and him: “… and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him.’” [Ref: Bukhari, B55, H651, here.] Only viable solution is they were sent as messengers by Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) to Jews of Antakya and Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) addressed them as messengers linguistically and not technically.

21.8 - Use of Word Rasool/Rusul In Linguistic Sense In Ahadith:

In following Ahadith word messengers has been used for ordinary companions of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam😞 "The Prophet told his companions of what had happened (to those ten spies) on the same day they were martyred. Some Quraish people, being informed of `Asim bin Thabit's death, sent some messengers to bring a part of his body so that his death might be known for certain, ..." [Ref: Bukhari, B59, H325] "I stayed in (Mecca) till Islam spread in it (i.e. Mecca). Then I left for Taif, and when the people (of Taif) sent their messengers to Allah's Messenger, I was told that the Prophet did not harm the messengers; So I too went out with them till I reached Allah's Messenger. When he saw me, he said, 'Are you Wahshi?' I said, 'Yes.' He said, …" [Ref: Bukhari, B59, H399] This indicates every usage of word messenger/messengers is not always used in technical sense. In this light word Mursaloon/messengers can easily be interpreted in linguistic sense meaning messengers/emissaries.

21.8 – Misleading Claim About What Is Found In Tafasirs Of Quran:

You wrote: “Although there is a Hadith which says, "there was no prophet between me and him" according to Surat YaSin (36:13-14) there were three Messengers of Allah sent to a town (Antioch). According to majority of the exegetes they were Messengers who came after the Messiah, being from his Ummah, or from his disciples. That should be sufficient for now.”  I understand that you’re conveying meanings that Ummatis of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) were sent as Prophet-Messengers. In other words you’ve stated that commentators said three disciples, or three Ummatis of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) were sent as Prophet-Messengers after him. You’re completely misrepresenting what the commentators stated. And I don’t think your representation is willful distortion but bought on by incfluence of Qadiyanism and due to lack of proper understanding of Quran/Sunnah. I challenge you to quote me a single Mufassir who said they were sent as Prophets/Messengers after Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and before Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). Or said the Ahadith in which Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said, there is no Prophet between him and me, are wrong because Prophets/Messengers came between two last Prophets. Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) is last Prophet from Bani Israeel and Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is last/end of all Prophets – thus the phrase two last Prophets. Anyhow it is absolutely clear Mufassireen who said messengers were sent to Antioch after Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) they clearly indicated use of messengers is in linguistic sense and not technical Shar’ri sense of Messenger. Don’t read what Mufassireen wrote through pinhole of Qadiyanism but through teaching of Quran/Sunnah and through lense of what writers themselves believed then you won’t misunderstand them.

22.0 - Concluding Remarks On Descension, Khatamiyyah, And Thirty Liars/Dajjals:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold there will be thirty minor-Dajjals and major-Liars claiming to be Prophets and Messengers. He went on to say but there is no Prophet after me. It is also recorded in Ahadith Wahi sent to Prophets has ceased/ended. Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) ended line of prophet-hood because He deemed it to be so. He perfected and completed Islam, firmly rooted Islam in hearts minds of Muslims and scholars. And part of this completion and perfection is to protect Quran and Islam from distortion/innovations which change the nature of Islam. He also implimented system of Mujadids – who will be born at the end/beginning of a century to protect and revive Islam thus ending the need for more Prophets. Another reason line of prophets ended because it is an act of mercy upon this Ummah and to prevent it from splintering into many Ummats - each following a new Prophet. And prophet-hood line ended because Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) wanted to honour the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and his Ummah for achieving manumentous task of firmly establishing Islam upon earth throuh blood and sweat. It needs to be pointed out Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) will descend. He will fight for the cause of Islam and will be a Ummati. He will live, teach, judge by what Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) revealed in Quran and according to Sunnah of his last Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). In this light it will be evident Muslim belief of Khatamiyyah would not be negated by descension of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam). He cannot be Nabi of Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) because his commission was for only Bani Israeel and not for Ummah of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). There is no precedent in Quran/Ahadith in which a Prophet was reassigned to another Ummah after his initial commissioning came to end. And there is no evidence to suggest Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) was or is to be re-commissioned as Nabi of mankind. And to adopt a belief which has no evidential support from Quran/Ahadith is a rejected/misguiding innovation and every such innovation takes to hell-fire: "Narrated Aisha: Allah's Messenger said: 'If somebody innovates something which is not in harmony with the principles of our religion, that thing is rejected.'" [Ref: Muslim, B49, H861] "The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the best of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error." [Ref: Muslim, B4, H1885]

22.1 – Conclusion About Mirza In Light Of His Claims, Lies, And Distortions:

It is also recorded in Ahadith that Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) foretold about a rightly-guided Imam. His fathers name would be name Abdullah, his name will be Ahmad/Muhammad, from progeny of Hadhrat Fatima (radiallah ta’ala anha) and descendant of Imam Hassan (radiallah ta’ala anhu). Mirza claimed that he is Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) but his lie is obvious on basis mentioned information. Mirza’s father’s name was Mirza Ghulam Murtaza and not Abdullah. He was descendant of Mughal/Mongol/Turks and not from descend of Hadhrat Fatima (radiallah ta’ala anha). Nor of her son Imam Hassan Ibn Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu). This is enough to refute his claim. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani also claimed to be a Prophet and to be precise Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and wrote he receives Wahi. Proving he is one of the Liars and minor-Dajjal. Mirza also claimed to be Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) yet he does not and did not fit any signs which would help the Muslims to identify him. In fact in his on books he has stated he is not the Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) which the Ahadith are talking about and such Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) might come to lead Ummah sometime in future. But the Liar failed to realize that Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) of Ahadith and descension of Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) mentioned in Ahadith – indicate both would be contempories as evidenced by one asking the other to lead Fajr Salah. So Mirza’s saying I am Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) naturally means a Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) should be his contempory. Mirza said he is Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) two in one = Two-in-One-ty. We know from Ahadith Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) and Imam al-Mahdi (rahimullah) are two separate persons because Ahadith establish one would ask the other to lead the Fajr Salah. Mirza the minor-Dajjal and a major-Liar got caught-up in his own lies and distortions.

Wama Alayna Ilal Balagh ul-Mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi.

Edited by MuhammedAli

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا