What Wahhabis Have Common With Khawarij And Response To Wahhabi Issue Of Ghayb Knowledge.

MuhammedAli

تجویز کردہ جواب

Introduction:

I have had quite bit of presence on Quora for few years. I was asked to provide answer to following question: “Is it true that Salafis/Wahhabis are an offshoot sect of Khawarij? If not, then what are the differences between the Salafis/Wahhabis and the Khawarij?” It can be seen, here. And I asnwered the question with login name of Muhammed Ali Razavi. My answer, as expected, got reaction from Wahhabis, but few to react rather poorly. One apologised for foul language and deleted his posts in comment section of my post and asked me to delete my responses in which I quoted their abuse and I did. But one rather sore looser not only transgressed he went beyond the call of abuse and made my Takfir. I did not have time to respond to him back because it required bit of academic effort. Below I will quote humanized version of my original post and response of Abdullah Haveri.

Muhammed Ali Razavi

Answered June 8, 2018.

To begin with it is important to point out Kharijism were not a monolithic sect but there were many off-shoots of Kharijism. It evolved in context of theological challenges it faced and it differed from region to region but core of Kharijism has remained the same. Following points can be considered core issues:

(a) They made it permissible to kill Muslims, loot their property, and enslave their women which was/is NOT ALLOWED in Islam. They did this believing they are fighting polytheists and not Muslims.

(b) Corner stone of Kharijism was rebelling against the State authority and Jammah of Muslims (i.e.beliefs of majority of Muslims).

(c) They accused the companions of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and later generations of engaging in Innovation/Shirk.

(d) Kharijis and Kharijism originally were anti third and fourth Khalifah but modern Ibadhi Kharijis consider them righteous Muslims and Khulafah.

(e) Khawarij believed judgment is for only Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and right to legislate what is religion is of Allah ONLY.

(f) Kharijis declared Muslims as Mushrikeen i.e. worst type of Kafirs (i.e. disbelievers) for major sins. And most of times for things which were not even sin in Islam. Yet Khawarij due to their warped theology deemed innocent practices as major sin, Shirk and then declared Muslims as Kafir.

(g) Khawarij applied verses revealed for Kafirs/Mushriks and their gods upon Prophets/Awliyah-Allah/Muslims and interpreted them as if these verses were revealed about them.

(h) Khawarij did not have correct understanding about innovations as such they deemed absolutely every every practice which they could not establish explicitly from prophetic Sunnah they deemed it as innovation which takes to hell-fire.

(i) They judged Shirk and equality between Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and creation on basis of giving an attributing, a trait, a characteristics, an action of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) to a creation – even when no Ilahiyyah/Rububiyyah was affirmed for creation. Issue of judgement is of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is proof of this methodology of Khawarij. As a result of this methodology they declared Hadhrat Ali (radiallah ta’ala anhu) and his party as Mushriks for appointing judges to settle dispute even though they did not affirm Ilahiyyah/Rububiyyah for any of these judges.

(j) Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) indicated Dhil Khawaisirah at-Tamimi is Khariji and there are many more like him. And from lions of Dhil Khawaisirah Khariji group will emerge. He also said Khawarij will continue to appear until last of them joins with Dajjal. First group of Khawarij emerged from Iraq but its man power was from Najd, and from tribe of Banu Tamim. Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) prophecised there will emerge another group of Khawarij from East of Madinah, from region of Najd, and he pointed pretty precisely toward Uyanah and Dirriyah, here. Following article brilliant all round source for Kharijis, here. And Shaykh al-Najd leader of Wahhabism is from Banu Tamim and descendent of Dhil Khuwaisirah at-Tamimi. His Aal Shaykh (i.e. family of Shaykh) tribe is in lap of Saudi Kings and they are in lap of enemies of Islam and Muslims. And they have allied themselves with Israel and in future they will join forces with Dajjal and his Jewish army. As the saying goes, where the master (i.e. Saudi King) goes, there go his dogs (i.e. Aal Shaykh).

(k) Khawarij have trait of shaven head, tucked up lion cloth, hard hearted barbaric in nature, coarse and rude in speech, self righteous like Dhil Khawaisirah and lack manners when speaking of about pious.

Wahhabis accused Muslims of worshiping graves on account of someone prostrating to a grave out of reverance which is major sin and Haram action but Wahhabis declared them polytheists. Muslims believe foolish Muslim prostrating to someone out of respect is major sin and act of polytheism if done with belief of Ilahiyyah/Rububiyyah and intention of worship but Wahhabis make no distinction. They declared Muslims as Mushrikeen and killed Muslims vowing to make a water Well as act of Sadqa Jariyah for Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam)  if Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) answered their Dua. Their pretext was he/she vowed saying I will make it in the name of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) therefore he/she directed act of worship toward Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) consequently became Mushrik. Therefore spilling of blood has become permissible and confiscation of property and enslavement of her/his children a right conferred to them by Shariah. They permitted killing of all non-Wahhabis (because they were considered polytheists). Wahhabis rebelled against Khilafat and the Jammah of Muslims raiding the towns of Muslims under pretext the inhabitants of these towns are polytheists and Jihad is compulsory against them. And they severed from the religious congregation of Muslims, meaning Jammah, and formed their own brand of Islam. His disassociation from religious scholarship was to extent that Ibnul Wahhab claimed he alone knows Tawheed and no one in his or three centuries before his time knew Tawheed, not even his teachers. And the accusation of, innovation and innovator is a standard Wahhabi practice. You won’t here a Wahhabi speak until BIDDAH word isn’t mentioned in some way. On issue of judgment is for only Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and religion is for only Allah to legislate, depending upon the type of Wahhabi you meet you, he will believe it or disbelieve it. Vast majority will disassociate from the first but will believe in right to legislate religion is ONLY for Allah. This is wrong because many issues Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) legislated and once stated if he said Hajj is compulsory every year it would be so every year. Indicating legislation of religion is conferred to him as well. Wahhabism and Wahhabis all apply verses of Kafirs/idols upon Prophets, Saliheen, and Muslims as if they were revealed about them. There is hardly a Wahhabi book which is free of this crime. Look into Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab’s books. Kitab at-Tawheed, Qawaid al-Arba, Kashf ul-Shubuhaat etc. Entire books are filled with verses which were revealed for polytheists, or their gods, or Kafirs, and these verses are being applied upon Prophets, Saliheen of Ummah and Muslims in general. As if they were describing beliefs of them and about them. And then on basis of these verses Muslims are declared Kafir/Mushrik or Prophet is an idol, or Taghoot, sinner, or something else. And there isn’t a Wahhabi book on subjects of Tawheed, Shirk, Biddah, which righteous of Ummah, Prophets are not directly/indirectly being insulted, or directly/indirectly become guilty of some sort of monsterocity.

I am forced to conclude Wahhabism is an offshoot of Kharijism. It is recorded and narrated by someone, I cannot recall who, maybe Qadhi Shawkani, that when Ibadhi Khariji scholar heard teachings of founder of Wahhabism Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab he remarked he is one of us. And my conviction in this regard is that Wahhabism is in actuality an off-shoot of modern Ibadhism.

Abdullah Haveri
June 9, 2018.

And you are kaafir, who believes Last prophet pocessed absolute knowledge of unseen.
“Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [al-Naml 27:65]

Abdullah Haveri

June 9, 2018.

Jaa ke moinuddin chisti ka muuh mein le, where does so called imam of kaaba say “isis are salafis”.
The link says belief like salafis. Even kaafir barelvis have some belief same like salafis.

Translation Of Urdu part: Go and take Moin al-Deen’s (phallus i.e. member) in your mouth.

Muhammed Ali Razavi
July 28, 2020

Abdullah Haveri you spoke just like your Imam, Shaykh al-Najd, Ibn Abdul Wahhab. Live on his evil Sunnah. He also insulted Awliyah-Allah and Prophets in similar manner. You cannot be a Wahhabi/Salafi if you do not insult and desrespect Prophets and Awliyah-Allah. It is unspoken core tenet of Kharijism which originated Najd and was founded by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab al-Najdi. With regards to your question: Where Shaykh Kalbani said Isis are Salafis? Here watch this you dumb animal, here

Abdullah Haveri

June 9, 2018.

May Allah ressurect you with your so called scholars.

Muhammed Ali Razavi
June 6, 2021.

Ameen. And May Allah ressurect you among the Kafirs you love. Ameen.

Note: Some Wahhabi scholars do not believe in Ilm ul-Ghayb for Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) and Abdullah Haveri does not also. And this is major Kufr and such a person a Kafir. Due to this I had said Kafirs instead of scholars. So it was not a blind comment but made after computing what he believes. In this context it may seem I was justified in my retort, which initially I thought I was, but while writing this article I had bit more time to reflect. And conclusion I have arrived is that it was wrong of me to say this because it is a supplication directed to Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). It is Kufr to supplicate Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) to raise someone amongst Kafirs.It may not be apparent but to be raised amongst Kafirs carrys meaning of being raised a Kafir from Kafirs. This is why it is Kufr to make such supplications. I made repented after my realization.

Muhammed Ali Razavi
June 26, 2021.

You wrote: “Abdullah Haveri, June 9, 2018. And you are kaafir, who believes Last prophet pocessed absolute knowledge of unseen. “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [al-Naml 27:65] You declared me Kafir on account of something which I do not believe nor Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah teach. And to be honest I am not very least bathered about it. What has pricked me is that you do not believe Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) has been granted Ilm ul-Ghayb. And I will shed light onto this teaching of Islam with aid of Quran and Sunnah. This will be followed by responding to and explaning your quoted Ayah. And at the end I will inform you of what we believe and why.

Ghayb Was Granted To Prophet And Is Known By Him:

Since you quoted a verse and to balance the score I quote you a verses too to prove Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was granted Ghayb knowledge: Knower of the Ghayb does not disclose His Ghayb to anyone. Except approved Messengers, and indeed, He sends before each Messenger and behind him observers.” [Ref: 72:26/27] “Allah would not leave the believers in that  you are inuntil He separates the evil from the good. Nor would Allah reveal to you the Ghayb. But [instead], Allah chooses of His messengers whom He wills, so believe in Allah and His messengers. And if you believe and fear Him, then for you is a great reward.” [Ref: 3:179] That is from the news of the Ghayb which We reveal to you. You knew it not, neither you nor your people, before this. So be patient; indeed, the [best] outcome is for the righteous.” [Ref: 11:49] That is from the news of the Ghayb which We reveal, (O Muhammad), to you. And you were not with them when they put together their plan while they conspired.” [Ref: 12:102] Now some Ahadith which indicate how much Ghayb knowledge was given to Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) -: … I saw my Lord, the Exalted and Glorious in the most beautiful form. He said: What do the Angels in the presence of Allah contend about? I said: Thou art the most aware of it.He then placed His palm between my shoulders and I felt its coldness in my chest and I came to know what was in the Heavens and the Earth. He recited: 'Thus did we show Ibrahim the kingdom of the Heavens and the Earth and it was so that he might have certainty.' (6:75)" [Ref: Tirimdhi, Vol 5, Hadith No. 3245, Tafsir Surah S'ad] "[...] Then I saw Him put his palms between my shoulder blades till I felt the coldness of his fingers between the two sides of my chest. Then everything was illuminated for me and I recognized everything. He said: Muhammad! I said: At Thy service, my Lord. He said: What do these high angels contend about? I said: In regard to expiations. He said: What are these? [...]" [Ref: Tirimdhi, Vol 5, Hadith No. 3246, Tafsir Surah S'ad] “Narrated 'Umar: One day the Prophet stood up amongst us for a long period and informed us about the beginning of creation (and talked about everything in detail) till he mentioned how the people of Paradise will enter their places and the people of Hell will enter their places. Some remembered what he had said, and some forgot it.” [Ref: Bukhari, B54, H414] “And Muhammad is not a withholder of (knowledge of)  the unseen.” [Ref: 81:24] This is enough to prove Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) was granted knowledge of Ghayb by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and the quantity of this Ghayb was from beginning to entering of paradise/hell. If you want further support of it purely from Quranic evidence then read my following article – click on, here.

Contradiction In The Quran If Wahhabi Evidence Is About Prophet:

Wahhabi quoted following verse to argue Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) doesn’t know Ghayb: “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected.” [Ref: 27:65] Wahhabi quoted verse if applied to Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) contradicts another verse in which Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) stated He grants Ghayb to His chosen Messenger/Messengers: “Knower of the Ghayb does not disclose His Ghayb to anyone. Except approved Messengers, and indeed, He sends before each Messenger and behind him observers.” [Ref: 72:26/27] “That is from the news of the Ghayb which We reveal, (O Muhammad), to you. And you were not with them when they put together their plan while they conspired.” [Ref: 12:102] There is a problem some where but where? It is not problem with Sunni understanding of verse, Q27:65, because verses employed by us clearly say Messengers are given Ghayb. And Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is a Messenger no doubt hence he was granted access to knowledge of Ghayb. And obviously we cannot apply or employ an ambigous verse to abrogate what is stated clearly in another verse. Nor can there be fault in a verse which clearly states Messengers are given Ghayb. There is problem with Wahhabi understanding. Why? I say verse, Q27:65, is not about Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). It does not explicitly say Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) doesn’t know Ghayb and he is is not granted Ghayb knowledge. It is clear that the verse in question affirms Ghayb for Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) but for whom does it negate?

The Verse, Q27:65, Is About Gods Of Mushrikeen:

The verse itself gives us clue for whom knowledge of Ghayb is being negated, none knows Ghayb in … nor can they percieve when they shall be ressurrrected, who are these: “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected.” [Ref: 27:65] And clue to correctly understanding the Ayah is in the underlined phrase, they do not percieve when they will be raised. Therefore it has two possible meanings –: (i)  “None
(of the dead) in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib except Allaah, nor can they (the dead) perceive when they shall be resurrected.” (ii) “None (of the gods) in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib except Allaah, nor can they (the gods) perceive when they shall be resurrected.” In reality both interpretations compliment each other. The gods worshipped by Mushriken do not know Ghayb because they are themselves dead and lifeless – so they cannot percieve when they will be ressurected (i.e. they don’t know when they themselves and people worshiping them will be brought back to life). How do we know this interpretation of verse is correct? Because Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) in another verse said Mushrikeen invoke their dead idol-gods and these gods do not know when the ressurection will take place:And those they invoke other than Allah create nothing, and they (themselves) are created. They are, (in fact), dead, not alive, and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected. Your god is one God. But those who do not believe in the Hereafter - their hearts are disapproving, and they are arrogant.” [Ref: 16:20/22] Knowing when the ressurection will take place is Ghayb so the invoked idol-gods are dead and they do not know Ghayb of when ressurection will take place. This verse establishes the ones don’t know Ghayb and don’t know when ressurection is to take place is idol-gods of polytheists. And this is exactly what the following verse is saying and which Wahhabi employed to refute prophetic Ghayb knowledge: “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected.” [Ref: 27:65] Principle of Tafsir is that best explanation of Quran is from Quran itself. The reality of what, Q27:65, referrs to is revealed by verses of 16:20/21. In this light verse employed by Wahhabi means: “None (of the gods) in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib except Allaah , nor can they (the dead idol gods of polytheists) perceive when they shall be resurrected.” [Ref: 27:65] Readers should note Wahhabi applied and interpreted this verse to negate prophetic Ghayb as if it was revealed to negate Ilm ul-Ghayb of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam).

Evil Khariji Sunnah To Interpreted  Idol And Mushrikeen For Believers:

Abdullah Ibn Umar (radiallah ta’ala anhu) is reported to have described a practice of Khawarij of old. He said they apply and interpret verses revealed for polytheists and their idols gods as if they are describing believers:
"And the statement of Allah: 'Allah will not mislead a people after He has guided them, until He makes clear to them what to avoid.' (9:115) And Ibn Umar used to consider them (the Khawarij and the Mulhidun) the worst of Allah's creatures and said: "These people took some verses that had been revealed concerning the disbelievers and interpreted them as describing the believers.” [Ref: Bukhari, Book 88, Book Apostates, Chapter 6:Killing al-Khawarij and Mulhideen, here, scribd here.] Ibn Umar considered the Khawarij and the heretics as the worst beings in creation, and he said: They went to verses which were revealed about the disbelievers and applied them to the Believers. [Bukhari, Chapter Khawarjites, Ibn Hajr al Asqalani said in Fath ul Bari: That it’s Sanad is Sahih, here, here.] And Mr Abdullah Haveri, the Wahhabi, did exactly the same as Khawarij. And out of many practices which the Wahhabis have common with Khawarij – one of them was applying verses of idols/polytheists upon Prophets, Awliyah-Allah, and Muslims. And what did Abdullah Haveri do? Abdullah Haveri applied this verse upon Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) which was revealed to tell disbelievers/polytheists that their gods do not know Ghayb because they don’t know when the ressurection will take place.

Ahlus Sunnat Belief About Prophet’s And Allah’s Ghayb:

You said: “Abdullah Haveri, June 9, 2018. And you are kaafir, who believes Last prophet pocessed absolute knowledge of unseen.” You’re not familiar with technical jargon employed by Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah. We make distinction between absolute (i.e. Kull) Ghayb knowledge of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) and between absolute knowledge of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) in following two ways: (i) Absolute Ghayb knowledge of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is inclusive of that has happened, is happening, and will happen in future. It is also inclusive of Mumkinaat (i.e. all possibilities), Imkanaat (i.e. realistically possibile possibillities), and Muhallaat (i.e. impossibilities). In other words Ghayb knowledge of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) is Kull in meaning of LIMITLESS. (ii) Kull Ghayb knowledge of RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) which Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah affirms is absolute knowledge of al-Lawh al-Mafooz, Al-Qalam, and greater. However great but it is still limited and nothing like Ghayb of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) in quantity and quality. Prophet’s (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) knowledge of Ghayb is a drop compared to limitless oceanic Ghayb knowledge of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Any who attributes Ghayb knowledge of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) to Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is guilty of major Shirk and is a Mushrik. And any who does not believe in limited Ghayb knowledge for RasoolAllah (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) but completely rejects it as you have done so via following verse: “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected.”, such one is also Kafir if person resists to believe in what is revealed by Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). And I did not make Takfir but rather informed you of Hukm for one who disbelieves in Ilm ul-Ghayb of Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam). After Quran and Prophetic Sunnah has reached you and you refuse to believe in it then you will be amongt the Kafirs.

Hukm Of Invalid Takfir Is That It Returns To Issuer Of Takfir:

Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) is reported to have said: “Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger said: ‘If a man says to his brother, O Kafir! Then surely one of them is as such.’" [Ref: Bukhari, B73, H125, here.] In another Hadith Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was’sallam) said killing a Muslim is act of Kufr: “Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said: ‘Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (i.e. an evil-doing), and killing him is Kufr.’” [Ref: Bukhar, B73, H70, here.] Abusing a Muslim is like killing him (i.e. Kufr) and accusing a Muslim of Kufr is like killing him (i.e. Kufr). This can be seen in following Hadith: “Narrated Ad-Dhahak: The Prophet said: ‘It is not for a slave (of Allah) to vow about something he does not possess, and cursing a believer is like killing him, and whoever accuses a believer of disbelief, then it is like he has killed him, and whoever kills himself with something, then Allah will punish him with whatever he killed himself with on the Day of Judgement.’" [Ref: Tirmadhi, B38, H2636, here.] And, all praises are for Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala), I am Muslim and foundation of your Takfir was unjust and invalid thus it returns to you and only adds to your burden of hell-fire.

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi.

Edited by MuhammedAli

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا