who is shaikh amin in multan

Anwar200

تجویز کردہ جواب

Unfortunately i can not continue with this conversation considering your not listening to logic anymore. so let it be you have your way and we have our way. You are more then welcome to try what ever you can to discredit my Sheikh but the truth of the matter is that more and more people are embracing Sheikh Amin not because they have no other place to go but the Noor and the Qurb of Allah and Rasool SAW that they experience in Syedi ji company. So if you plan to enjoy that company my invitation is to you as well.

Unfortunately i can not continue with this conversation considering your not listening to logic anymore. so let it be you have your way and we have our way. You are more then welcome to try what ever you can to discredit my Sheikh but the truth of the matter is that more and more people are embracing Sheikh Amin not because they have no other place to go but the Noor and the Qurb of Allah and Rasool SAW that they experience in Syedi ji company. So if you plan to enjoy that company my invitation is to you as well.

Hello brother, you asked for the evidence. What happened then? Did you get them? If not then complain me about any statement whose evidence was not given, then I will say I blamed Sheikh Amin falsely.

And as far as my knowledge is concerned, you got the evidence but you didn't provide us the answers. Enjoy your life with dollars and women, we will not embrace this sir. We will suffer the terrorism of batil firqe are we are Haq, and then a never-ending-life with never-ending-joy will waiting for us after this little destructive life.

The kufar of "anwar200" was exposed when he called Quran kufar (i.e. the word Wajh-Allah, which occurs in Surah Baqara). This showed that this person is not only Gustakh-i-Aulia but also Gustakh-i-Quran-- he blasphemes against all forms of God's Ayahs.

Now he is also exposing his shamelessness by having the audicity to be still posting on what is supposed to be an Islamic forum. What is the worth of anything he says after the exposure of his kufar/nifaq?

Praises be to God Who renders the efforts of such people worthless-- (Habitat amaluhum).

His misplaced takfir returned to him and rendered him kafir when he called something that is in Quran kufar --(Nauzu-Billah).

This kafir murtad, posting by the name of "anwar200", would not have the audacity to reveal his identity and address? Is munafiq men itni himat hi nahi ho sakti k yeh internet k pichay chupnay ki bajaay saamnay aa kar baat kar sakay.

Shame on people like him and their fearful hidden activities.

Anyway, God has exposed at least one of you for what you are.

the Noor and the Qurb of Allah and Rasool SAW that they experience in Syedi ji company. So if you plan to enjoy that company my invitation is to you as well.

Enjoy your life with dollars and women, we will not embrace this sir.

These people continue to expose their shamelessly bay-adab worthless natures-- the "Idreesi" Bhai was talking to enjoy the Qurb of Allah and Rasool and look at the translation of this word "enjoy" used by Idreesi which this "anwar200"'s brother has come up with in his answer. Shame on you Kuffar/Munafiqin--go to hell. Insha-Allah.

The kufar of "anwar200" was exposed when he called Quran kufar (i.e. the word Wajh-Allah, which occurs in Surah Baqara). This showed that this person is not only Gustakh-i-Aulia but also Gustakh-i-Quran-- he blasphemes against all forms of God's Ayahs.

His misplaced takfir returned to him and rendered him kafir when he called something that is in Quran kufar --(Nauzu-Billah).

Can you shed some more light in your this justification please because whatever you've said is not making things out. So, waiting for a clarification. And tell how we made takfeer of Quran, and what we should belief about it correctly.

Waiting for answer.

After God has exposed the anti-Syedi Amin liars, these people have adopted a conciliatory tone. Innal baatila kana zahuqa.

Who would listen to any of your requests after listening to your past speeches?

Anyway I would again give you the sanad of whatever is stated by Syedi Amin which is "From Nabi Karim Sal-Allahu alaihay wasalam to Shaikh Amin bin Abdul Rahman". This is the strongest sanad for those who have truly FELT Syedi Amin.

How could you know that there are thousands who would like to embrace martyrdom in an instance on the order of Syedi Amin. How could you know what we have seen and felt with him. You can never know because bay-adab is bay-naseeb (unless you truly repent your blasphemies and ask Syedi Amin for forgiveness before asking Allah for the same, because buhtan is a zulm which Allah will not pardon until the person against whom this zulm is attempted pardons it. I personally think you have gone too deep in this zulm and your heart would be too hardened for true repentence-- Wa-Allahu Alam.)

As far as your other equally baseless allegations are concerned, they are easily refuted when I, an Idrisi and a staunch follower of Syedi Amin, hereby solemnly declare my belief that the most azeem name of Nabi Karim Sal-Allahu alaihay wasalam is (Syedi) Abdullah and that Syedi Amin is the greatest Ghulam-i-Rasul of this age and that there is no God but Allah -- Ashhadu-al-la Ilaha Il-Allah wa ashhadu ana Muhammudu Rasul-Allah (Sal-Allahu alaihay wasalam).

Edited by bud

Assalam-O-Alaikum,

I have read all the topic in recent days, and am very sorry to see tha language used in an Islamic forum. This is true that one should be very carefull allegating one person as kafir as if its not then it will turn to the person itself. For a muslim EEman is the most valuable thing more valuable than its life and one person throwing it away just for the sake of bringing one persons good will down does not prove You people a muslim at all.

Mr. Anwar and your occult i m quite sure that u people are from the group of Qadiyani people and if not then you are very near to them in ambitions.

There are more than Hundreds of thousands people who have felt,the spirituality of Hazrat Sheik Amin and

his teaching that Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) as "Hayat-u-Nabbi", including me.

Nobody in this time of world is innocent or ignorant enough that they would spoil their own aqeedah and eeman not knowing the consequences, and for you either you are very ignorant about the way of tareeqat and sufi-Ism or you are overclever just surpassing all the knowledge and just keep on blaming a walli-Allah as kafir (Nauz u Billah)

most of the allegations put on Sayedi amin are false as i have listened to him many times and the quote you took about "Baad uz Khuda Unhein Poojiye" is quite out of context as he explained it clearly and i was there at that moment Alhamdulillah.

From all of the above arguments i m pretty sure that you are not trying to understand what is being said on purpose and will leave you to rott in your own hell.

Syedi Aaqa Ji (s.a.w) zindahbaad shaikh amin Zindahbaad.

Edited by Naveed381

Good answer Anwar Bhai...!

After God has exposed the anti-Syedi Amin liars, these people have adopted a conciliatory tone.

That's a very cheap joke! Try for a good one next time, if not then I can suggest you some.

Anyway, you were to clarify the matter of "Wajhallah". Please, I'm still waiting for it.

most of the allegations put on Sayedi amin are false as i have listened to him many times and the quote you took about "Baad uz Khuda Unhein Poojiye" is quite out of context as he explained it clearly and i was there at that moment Alhamdulillah.

Ok Mr. Naveed, then as you said "most of the allegations are false"... If I agree with this, this means there are still some which are not false. Cought behind the wickets. :lol:

So, now your job is to let us know which were not the false allegation and you need to defend it no matter what because according to you "For a muslim EEman is the most valuable thing more valuable than its life and one person throwing it away just for the sake of bringing one persons good will down does not prove You people a muslim at all."

Waiting for your answer too.

Wajh-Allah occurs in Surah Baqrah Ayat no.115-- one of the many places in Quran. This is your level of knowledge? what would "anwar200" say after pondering over this ayah? he called Wajh-Allah kufar, which is in Quran? This is how God has exposed you people.

I know which organization is responsible for this, members of that organization are losing the nikhaar on their faces, which they used to have formerly, because of the misplaced takfiri fatwa of that organization. They would gradually lose everything, Insha-Allah, as punishment for blaspheming against a Wali-Allah. Many members of that organization have joined Syedi Amin instead. But I still feel hesitant to name that business-minded "religious" organization, because Idrisis are taught not to target others.

mayray piyaray bud tum kon si zuban samjhtay ho?kitni bar likh choka hon ke tum sheikh amin se malom kar ke bata do ke kis hadees se sabat ha ke aqa ji apnay ilm marfat ki nafi ki the?

tum log kiyon is ka jawab nahi pesh karte?mein ne ap ko is ka jawab laynay ke liye keha ha

is ki sanad lay awo to yeh debate khatam ho gaye gi?ager sanad nahi pesh kar sktay to saaf baat ha ke sheikh amin ne jhoot bola ha.jawab lay awoo bas.

Where are you Naveed? I asked you something...

Wajh-Allah occurs in Surah Baqrah Ayat no.115-- one of the many places in Quran. This is your level of knowledge? what would "anwar200" say after pondering over this ayah? he called Wajh-Allah kufar, which is in Quran? This is how God has exposed you people.

Old man, it is the same you said earlier. I tried to asked you as to what is the meaning of Wajhallah? Anyways, here comes the answer.

I personally saw word "Wajhallah" in Quran at three different places. two times in Surah Baqara and once in Surah Rum.

As about the statement of Sheikh Amin is "Ya WajhaAllaha Ya WajhanNabi", we interpreted the meaning of this as the face of Allah and face of Nabi. Wajh means appearance, face. But in Quran, meaning of WajhaAllah is the mercy of Allah and the Riza of Allah. The reason we used the meaning as appearance or face is because our this meaning is supported by the other sayings of Sheikh Amin which are:

1. Jo sache laila majnu bann gae, aap kabhi Khuda k roop main honge kabhi Muhammad Mustafa k roop main honge.

2. Sheikh k gird haala hai ik noor ka aks-e-Allah kabhi aks-e-Aqa kabhi.

3. Sheikh ka roop sir-e-Khuda-o-Nabi rang-e-Allah kabhi rang-e-Aqa kabhi.

So, it therefore becomes clear that the meaning of WajhaAllah said by Sheikh Amin supports his own views of being the face and appearance of Allah and Nabi (MuazAllah).

Over to you now!

So its based on your interpretation of the meaning of the word, when clearly the word is used as Face and also as mercy of Allah and Rasool SAW. First you come up with Wahabi card calling Sheikh Amin as Wahabi Deobandi, which is impossible as wahabi do not believe in Tareekat. Once you got your answer you ran to backup plan of kufar fatwas based on self imposed meanings of what was said. You took one statement from a life of a wali and based your thesis. Now even you are yourself coming up with multiple interpretation of the words used but insist that you can judge which meaning Sheikh Amin was using while using these words.

Unfortunately, like i said before, its all political, your addicted to power and while you see it sliping through your fingers you have gone below the belt in order to hang on to it.

Edited by Idreesi

This is the essence of Tareeqat-- God's Light reflected by Himself (Noor-Allah, Wajh-Allah), reflected in turn by the heart (and face) of the Prophet (Noor-i-Nabi, Wajh-Nabi Sal-Allahu alaihay wasalam, reflected in turn by the heart of the Shaikh, reflected in turn by the heart of the Mureed-- this is Noor-Allah--the essence of Sufism.

I have already answered this question, but your stance is not based on logic but on other motives just as the "Idreesi" bhai has noted.

For those who truly know Syedi Amin, your allegations would have been laughable had they not been so serious. You continue to quote Syedi Amin out of context as part of your defamation propaganda. I hereby declare my bariat of zalimeen like you. May God make you taste the result of your efforts.

Only if Syedi Amin had not stated that tariqat was not the road to fame, his followers would have filled the Internet with his praises.

I request cancellation of my membership of this forum, which has Satanic people like "anwar200" and his brothers as its members. May God be a witness that I am not one of them. Insha-Allah.

bud sahib you just kindly bring the reference of the hadees where aqa ji has said about marfaat ka ilm?your sheikh sahib is did not bring the ref so it is clear that he pasted lie upon Aqa ji

if u bring the ref then i will accept sh amin is not a lair but i know u can not bring the ref

if you think i quoted out of context then explain the matter to us? bring the answer from sheikh why he said that Aqa ji is inside me?mein kohi baat apnay silsale ki tabah se bi karta ha aur kohi silsale ki tabah ke ilwa bi karta hon kiyon ke nabi kisi silsale ki tabah mein nahi hota?

insha Allah bohat jalad sheikh amin ko bi khatam-e-nabowat ke inkar ki waja se fatwa lag jay ga.phir wo apnay asal anjam per puhanch jay ga aur ap bi rabwa jawo gaay.

So its based on your interpretation of the meaning of the word, when clearly the word is used as Face and also as mercy of Allah and Rasool SAW. First you come up with Wahabi card calling Sheikh Amin as Wahabi Deobandi, which is impossible as wahabi do not believe in Tareekat. Once you got your answer you ran to backup plan of kufar fatwas based on self imposed meanings of what was said. You took one statement from a life of a wali and based your thesis. Now even you are yourself coming up with multiple interpretation of the words used but insist that you can judge which meaning Sheikh Amin was using while using these words.

That's good going round and round and trying to avoid a direct conflict of views. If I agree, though I will now, that wajhallah means mercy of Allah said by Sheikh Amin, you will still be answerable for the matters like these:

1. Jo sache Laila Majnu bann gae, aap kabhi Khuda k roop main honge kabhi Muhammad Mustafa k roop main honge.

2. Sheikh k gird haala hai ik noor ka aks-e-Allah kabhi aks-e-Aqa kabhi.

3. Sheikh ka roop sir-e-Khuda-o-Nabi rang-e-Allah kabhi rang-e-Aqa kabhi.

So what do you say now? Again planning to go round and round?

Anyway, I will again say that we used this interpretation with the help of the above mentioned statements as "face of Allah and face of Nabi" or do I have to repeat it one more time? Now you answer all the above statements... chorhunga nahi :lol: .

And please stop lying to yourself in saying all the time "out of context out of context out of context". This joke is boring now.

I request cancellation of my membership of this forum

You said this earlier as well mr. bud, and still you stayed. If you really don't have answers then just get the hell out of here man, and bring some real Idreesis here. You're a little cat indeed.

Edited by Mustafa Ali

Your style of speech is a an obvious shahadat against you-- chand pay thooknay ki koshish ka yehi anjaam hota hay-- tumhari thook tumharay hi mun par mali hui saaf nazar aa rahi hay, tumhari baaten, tumhara andaaz-i-guftugu tumharay khilaf gawahi de raha hay k tum kya hu.

meri membership cancel karnay ka maamla meri tum logon se bariat ka izhar hay-- a sort of alamti walkout-- hum tum se mil hi nahi saktay-- kabhi kisi Idreesi ke mun se kisi buzurg ke baray men koi baat suni he? Deobandi to Barelvion ko deviant sect kehtay hen, or Barelvi Deobandion ko, lekin hum Idreesi kisi ko nahi kehtay, lekin tum jaisay gustakhon, buhtan-go ko kehna paray ga deviant.

Mr.bud who has asked u that your membership will be cancelled???Can u show me any statement????And rather than saying that you have never asked any Brelvi or deobandi a deveiant.u should talk with proofs.If the statements that have been described above that are wrongs,u should give proofs agaist them.

Tumhara walk out nahin tum b wahhabion aur deobandion ke tarah bhagnay ke try kar raha ho.Kyon ke is k alawa koi chara he nahin .

Idreesi to Alahazrat ki naaten parrhten hen (Rahmatullahe alaih), Deobandi/Wahabi to Barelvion ko gumrah kehtay hen, hum deobandi/Wahabi kaisay ho saktay hen? Koi deobandi/Wahabi "Ya Wajha-Nabi" keh sakta hay?

Allah nay "anwar200" ka kufr zahir kar dia jab us ne Quran men shamil ek lafz ko kufr kaha tha (yani "Wajh-Allah" ko). Or yeh kufr ki laanat us par ek Momin ko kafir kehnay ki

wajah say parri -- wo kufr us par lot aaya. yeh khuli nishani hay Haq or baatil ki tamiz k liay.

Isi tarah ek or khuli nishani ye hay k jis group ne Qutbul Aqtab Syedi Amin k khilaf kufar ka jhoota fatwa lagaya hay, us group k members k chehron ka nikhar khatam

ho raha hay-- mit guy aap mitanay walay-- (Insha-Allah).

Chamak Aqa Ji (Sal-Allahu alaihay wasalam) say paatay hen sab paney walay, yaani gustakh log Aqa Ji (Sal-Allahu alaihay wasalam) ko naraz kar rahay hen itnay baray

Ghulam-i-Rasool k khilaf gustakhian kar k.

Syedi Amin Saudi Arab se Pakistan isi liay aay thay k yeh Ghulaman-i-Rasool ka mulk hay. Koi Ghulam-i-Rasool Hayatu Nabi(Sal-Allahu alaihay wasalam) or Khatm-i-Nabuwat

k khilaf kaisay ho sakta hay (Nauzu-Billah)? kyon jhoot pay jhoot bolay jaa rahay ho tum log. tumhari ghustakhion ki shidat jis andaaz se barrh rahi hay wuhi tumhari Shaitan se muafqat ki dalil hay-- kaisay kaisay alfaaz tum log Shaikh Sahib k baray men istemal kar rahay ho -- wo Shaikh Sahib jin ka buniadi faiz Darood Sharif ko dilon men jaari karna

hay, wo Shaikh Sahib jin ke faiz se karurun Darood Sharif rozana parrha ja raha hay-- tum logon ko Allah se dar nahi lagta?

Edited by bud

tum jo marzi ha kar lo tum sheikh amin ke kufar ko nahi chopa sktay

kiya tun ne utube per video nahi dikhi jis mein sheikh amin kafar ke murid os ko yawajh Allah aur yawajh Nabi keh rahay hain?link send kar raha hon phir se dekh loo?quran ke her her harf per mera iman ha lafz kafar quran mein likha ha ya nahi?ager likha ha to kiya kafar ko kafar kehnay wala tumhari nazar mein kiya ho ga?tum yeh bata do ke kiya tum siraf yawajh Allah per hi kiyon baat kar rahay ho masla to sheikh amin khud ko yawajh Allah aur yawajh Nabi kehta ha kiya tum bata sktay ho ke sheikh amin jo khud ko Allah Nabi ka roop kehta ha kiya yeh kehna kisi quran ki taleem ha?quran ke tamam laaf per mera iman ha likin sheikh amin jo khud ko yawajh Allah keh raha ha yawajh Nabi keh raha yeh aik paka kufar ha tum bi jantay ho ke mein ne kisi bi qurani laaf ka inkar nahi kiya bas baat yeh ha ke sheikh amin ne khud ko yawajh Allah aur yawajh Nabi keha ha jo kufar ha ke Allah aur Nabi ka chera sheikh amin ke cheray jasa nahi ho skata kiyon ke sheikh amin ne Allah ki tashbi ki ha jo paka kufar ha.

phir tum hi bata do ke sheikh amin ne kiyon aqa ji ko marfat ke ilm per ubor nahi tha ka keha ha?kohi sanad?kohi hawala?kohi hadees?

tum is ka jawab kiyon nahi latay?

mein arsa daraz se tum se hawala mang raha hon?is ka jawab lay awo pehla?kisi ne aik hhrami se pucha ke baap ka naam batwo likin her bar naam na pa kar wo bola kia tum harami to nahi ho jo baap ka naam nahi bata sktay.zahir ha ager wo halal ka hota to jawab day dayta.

مزید جوابات کیلئے یہ ٹاپک بند کر دیا گیا ہے
  • حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا