I am new to this mehfil

Abdur Rehman

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

(salam)

I am new to this mehfil so let me first introduce myself I am from karachi , pakistan nowadays living in london united kingdom.

I am mureed of Syedi Hazrat Ilyas Qadiri damat barkatuhum aaliya.

And Alhamdlillah my all family is also Ahlesunnat wal jamat , before my brother who was following Doegandi but Alhamdulillah Allah has guided him to truth and Alhamdlillah now He and all my family is mureed of syedi Hazrat Akhter Raza Khan sahab damatbarkatuhum aaliya.

I came to this site searching for some answers to some deobandi allegations and lies about Syedi Alahazrat raziAllahotala anhu and mashaAllah i found this site very very useful mashaAllah one of the best sites i have seen yet may Allah increase iman of all of those who are involved in maintaining these forums and may Allah save our iman from all devil sects and may Allah keep us united in Swade Azam Ahlesunnat wal jamat may Allah increase our love for His Habib alaihisalatowasslam and for Ashabe kiram Auliya karam ulema haq rizwanullahalaihim ajmaeen and for eachother and may increase our hatred for Munafiqeen and Kuffar.

Whoever reads my post I ask to make dua for all muslims , me and my family and may Allah arrange best suitable rishtas for my sisters and brother my mother is a bit worried about it.

I read concerete answers from brothers mashaAllah they are very good i also request to specially those islamic brothers who are good in graphics and stuff like webdesignig and are able to mashaAllah reply to badmazhabs to message me i have some requests for them.

Wasslam

(wasalam)

welcome brother to islamimehfil. nice to know about u. please keep in touch with islamimehfil. u will gain a great source of knowledge here.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا