Tablighi Jamat Se Sawal No#2

Ya Mohammadah

تجویز کردہ جواب

(salam)Sunni Hazraat,

Tablighi jamat se humara sawaal ye hai ki aapki former "Tablighi Nissab" jisy ab aap log "Fazail-e- Aamaal" ke naam se chapny lagy ho usmy se jo fazail e durood ka baab apny kyu hazam kar liya hai ? Isi baab mein ek waqaya bayan kiya gaya tha jis se Allah (azw) ke nek or swaleh bando ki kabro par ja kar apny duao ki qubuliyat ka waisla banan sabit hota tha...tumhara bara ismail dehlwi jisy tum shaheed or apna buzurg kaha karty ho wo to owliya Allah ke mazaro par to kya Huzur (saw) ke rozy par hazri ki niyat se jany tak ko Masiyat ka safar kehta hai or tumhary zakariya sahab is waqay ko fazail e durood ke naam se aap logo ko bata rahy, ab aap aaqil Tablighi Jamat waly faisla kar dein kon mushrik hua or kis ka imaan baqi raha....?

Dulhan ki tarah khamoshi se kaam nahin chalega !!!

Jawab ka muntazir Mohammad Asif Attari

:rolleyes:

Fazail_e_Durood_1.jpg

Fazail_e_Durood_2____kabr_par_ja_kar_dua_karo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

As'Salam O Alaikum bhai Mohammad Asif Attari!

Ma Sha Allah, kia naam hay aap ka Muhammed, let me tell you that our prophet's name is also Hazrat Muhammed (saw). The quality of our prophet hazrat Muhammed (saw) was that even if someone throw trash over him (saw) he used to return favor to them.

Regarding your post, what a temendous thing you have discovered, trust me I am feeling very proud over the non-sense that you have brought to the public, my one cent to you :D

On the judgement day insha Allah we will meet and I will see how much jaza-e-(bad or khair) you have earned to bring the hatred to muslim community :D

May we put over faith on Allah and get rid of dividing muslim community, Ameen!

Edited by Ahmed Memon

As'Salam O Alaikum,

Allah Subhana O Ta'ala said in The Quran (8:5) "Even as your Lord caused you to go forth from your house with the truth, though a party of the believers were surely averse;"

To the respectful brother in Islam the poster of this nonsense bhai Mohammed Asif Attari!

Help yourself! You can promote _more_ hatred by going yourself to some Darul-Ifta of Deobandi Malsak and present this foolish discovery, get the fatwa, and post here the result. I used to pray in Deobandi or Barelvi or any mosque that found comfrotable for offering prayers, but I do not have enough time to spare (to get answer) for this truely la-yani and nonsense thing, and I am sure no tableeghi will have either ;)

This way you can make the tableeghi converted to your school of thoughts. And if you failed (being looser) finding no Tableeghi listening to you even being thinking yourself the smartest guy from hatred land, do more research and I am sure you will get more stuff to make the Tableeghi silent, and this way you will get more chance to promote hatdred. I am sure you get joy and fun, the more hatred you bring the more eternal (bad soul's) wisdom you will get. After all, the Satan will be happy and this will make you more happier.

May Allah bless you, tableeghi, deobandi, barelvi and everyone else with true hidaya, Ameen.

Edited by Ahmed Memon

(bis)

JANAB Aap SULAH-E-KULLI Ke Mareez Jan Parhty Hain... KHER,

Have you ever thought that why we do hate tablighis, deobandis, wahabis, ahel hadith??

I THINK NEVER !!!

We hate them with depth of our heart just because of all sects mentioned above have been involved in insulting directly or indirectly our beloved Prophet Mohammed (saw) & ALLAH (azw) , our hatred just because of Insult of ALLAH (azw) & Prophet Mohammed (saw) nothing more or less.

As far as your suggestion is concerned to unite Muslims and not to spread hatred among them , i would say it just like that if someone scolded drug addicted person because of this bad habit and you stop the scolding one not to say anything bad to drug addiction and love him inspite for his addiction.

All deviants are so shrewd ones that they never comment anything while we ask them providing their own scriptures of thier reliable higher scholars. Alhamdolillah most of our believes of Ahlesunnat wal jamat are proved form Quran & Sunnat including Aimmas, Muhaddis, Mohaqiq and Ulemas accepted by All sects.

so we are not spreading hatred but its they are deviated from path of Ahlesunnat Wal jam at. So here by providing evidence we ask them to respond but all deviated are so shameless, they will not accept the facts even if the evidence are shown form their own backs. Why do they call us mushrik & kafirs and at the same time they don’t say a single words against their Ulemas and become dumb, if they write same beliefs. what kind of justice and morals are this? Does Quran teaches these kind of way of conduct to Muslims. You are asking us to love those who called as kafir mushrik and biddati. I am so sorry that we don’t have such foolish attitude for enemies of Ahlesunnat wal jamat & Sunnis.

We hate them just because of Huzur (saw) himself asked his ummat not to have any kind of relation with deviated ones, not to eat, no to sit, no to meet, not to marry, not to go in funerals of them.

So Mr New Bee & Nice (Pretending to be :rolleyes: ) & sweet one for all deviated sects you enjoy pleasure of company of 72 Nari sects . Alhamdolillah we will follow our master Prophet Mohmmaed (saw) .

HIDAK ALLAH

bad_mazhabon_se_door_raho.JPG

Ma Sha Allah, kia naam hay aap ka Muhammed, let me tell you that our prophet's name is also Hazrat Muhammed (saw) . The quality of our prophet hazrat Muhammed (saw) was that even if someone throw trash over him he used to return favor to them.

Well, I do know very well what was Huzur (saw) used to do with his enemies. Here we are not taking Tablighis or deviated sects as our OWN enemies but first of all they are enemies of Allah (azw) & Huzur (saw) being insulters of Allah (azw) & his Rasool (saw) , you new bee doesn't require to show your extra smartness over here..i did ask the question to Tablighi Jamat. Then why are you trying to defend them over here..? It means you too have supporting feelings for that deviant party...as you were telling me that our Prophat Mohammed (saw) he used to return favor to them...but what you have to said about this Quranic Verse.

1.gif

Regarding your post, what a temendous thing you have discovered, trust me I am feeling very proud over the non-sense that you have brought to the public, my one cent to you :lol:

And I am feeling really sorry for your stinking smile, that you are doing mockery over your favorite Tablighi Jamat's person Zakariya Kandhelwi (whatever ...vi he is) the same Tablighi Jamat in which you did your first dawa...if its non sense then ask those dishonest Jamatis who used to preach islam using this book...Fazail E Durood...and ya by the way i can't give you even a Cent because I can't spend my hard earnings on washerman's dog ( na ghar ka na ghat ka) :rolleyes: Dont get :angry: angry its just a proverb.

On the judgement day insha Allah we will meet and I will see how much jaza-e-(bad or khair) you have earned to bring the hatred to muslim community

Zaroor Insha ALLAH (azw) , Alhamdolillah and I am proud of it that I am here to slander and refute every bad mazhab as per my capability .

To the respectful brother in Islam the poster of this nonsense bhai Mohammed Asif Attari!

Help yourself! You can promote _more_ hatred by going yourself to some Darul-Ifta of Deobandi Malsak and present this foolish discovery, get the fatwa, and post here the result. I used to pray in Deobandi or Barelvi or any mosque that found comfrotable for offering prayers, but I do not have enough time to spare (to get answer) for this truely la-yani and nonsense thing, and I am sure no tableeghi will have either

This way you can make the tableeghi converted to your school of thoughts. And if you failed (being looser) finding no Tableeghi listening to you even being thinking yourself the smartest guy from hatred land, do more research and I am sure you will get more stuff to make the Tableeghi silent, and this way you will get more chance to promote hatdred. I am sure you get joy and fun, the more hatred you bring the more eternal (bad soul's) wisdom you will get. After all, the Satan will be happy and this will make you more happier.

May Allah bless you, tableeghi, deobandi, barelvi and everyone else with true hidaya, Ameen.

Ek baar or aapko yaad dila du humara bad mazhabo se koi zaati jhgara nahin jabki ye to humy Biddati, Mushrik, Kafir jany kya kya kehty hain, bawajood isky humara insy sirf or sirf isi baat par ikhtelaaf hai ki why dont they accept insult as an insult for Huzur (saw) or Allah (azw) and why do they try to defend their Mullas with so weak arguments. Have you ever read the disputed writings (i am sure no else you won't defend them beacuse a real muslim will never agree upon those writings) on which the Infidelity lies on thier mullas ?? If you find opprtunity to see those writings just replace the name of Rasool (saw) or Allah (azw) with your Father's or Mother' s name then reply to us puting your hand on to heart is it really islam to insults Allah (azw) & His Rasool (saw) at the same time you claim to be preachers of Islam as peace loving muslims ???

Zara hadith kya kehti hai bad mazhabo ke bary mein is par be tawajjo dein ....

Gustakh E Aluhiyat or Gustakh E Rasool ke saath kya kiya mere Aaqa (saw) ne, deedy khol kar parho jo kehty hain ki Gustakh E Rasool ko maaf kar do or firqa wariyat na phelao....

Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Who would kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf as he has harmed Allah and His Apostle ?" Muhammad bin Maslama (got up and) said, "I will kill him." So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to Ka'b and said, "I want a loan of one or two Wasqs of food grains." Ka'b said, "Mortgage your women to me." Muhammad bin Maslama said, "How can we mortgage our women, and you are the most handsome among the Arabs?" He said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." Muhammad said, "How can we mortgage our sons, as the people will abuse them for being mortgaged for one or two Wasqs of food grains? It is shameful for us. But we will mortgage our arms to you." So, Muhammad bin Maslama promised him that he would come to him next time. They (Muhammad bin Maslama and his companions came to him as promised and murdered him. Then they went to the Prophet and told him about it. (Book #45, Hadith #687)

(al)

WAMA ALYENA ILLAL BALAAGH

As'Salam O Alaikum,

Dear brother Muhammad Asif Attari and others,

Just for one time, from your heart, think once, are not you following your Ulema's? Because you think that they are right, dont you? So, what if a deobandi follows their Aalim and do not listen to any others? There is no difference between you and them.

The differences among the barelvis and deobandis were not there just 50 years ago, they have got to this extent just because of blaming each other, and spreading hatred (from both sides).

Seems like you are Ma Sha Allah Aalim, you must have heard following hadith;

Uthman (ra) said: The Messenger of Allah Muhammed (saw), said: "Whoever dies while he knows that there is no god but Allah, enters paradise." (you will find this hadith in major hadith books under the section Book of Beliefs)

Come on brother get happy our beloeved prophet Muhammed (saw) has assured all of us (deobandi's barelvis ehl-e-hadis and alike) that insha ALLAH we will enter into Jannah, just due to barkat of Kalma-e-Tayyaba.

If deobandi/ehl-e-hadis calims that Niaz and Mehfil-e-Milad are biddah, have you ever, just for single time, investigated the truth from Hadith and Quran? No I am 100% sure you have never looked at them, rather you have just followed your elders same what a deobandis will do :)

I offer you that just look at the other side of the fact.

And if you still believe that Deobandi/Wahabi and Ehle-e-Hadis are Enemies of Allah and Prophet Muhammed (saw) why dont you kill them? why dont you throw them out of Islam just like Qadyanis are kicked out of Islam? Why do you trade with them? Why dont you come on street and protest against them? Why your Aalim Moulana Shah Ahmed Noorani Marhoom allianced with Moulana Fazlur Rehman? In Islam this is called Munafiqat. My dear brother just for Allah's sake think, think man.

Allah ki Qasam, due to your internal fight only Enemies of Islam are getting benefits.

Correction:

The correct word is Newbie not New Bee

Note:

I will now not respond to this thread, because this is just nonsense to throw trashes over each other and binding name of Allah Subhana O Ta'ala and Prophet Muhammed (saw).

Are you true follower of Prophet Muhammed (saw)? you called me washerman's dog? Why you are abusing me? just because I am spreading word of unity among muslims?

I have seen your other posts and you do frequently use strong language just like Ahmed Raza Barelvi Sahab, this is bad thing my brother, you will not be able to convert (or convey message of) anyone to barelvism if you use such words, trust me!

Applogy:

If you or any other barelvi has got annoyed from my posting I seek an appology. May Allah Subhana O Ta'Ala bless all of us Ameen.

Edited by Ahmed Memon

(bis)

Dear brother Muhammad Asif Attari and others,

Just for one time, from your heart, think once, are not you following your Ulema's? Because you think that they are right, dont you? So, what if a deobandi follows their Aalim and do not listen to any others? There is no difference between you and them.

The differences among the barelvis and deobandis were not there just 50 years ago, they have got to this extent just because of blaming each other, and spreading hatred (from both sides).

Yup I already thought thousands of time and only one Sada comes from depth of my heart comes "that its evident and clear as shining sun in day that those 4 Deobandis Ulema are Kafir" They are kafir as per fatwas of almost 34 muftis of Makka Mukarrama and Madinah Munawwara along with around 250 of india on the basis of verdict by Quran & Hadith since 100 years from now. You can put your Imaan in danger but AlhamdoLillah we would confirm it without blinking our eyes that no Doubt they have insulted Allah (azw) & Prophet Mohammed (saw) and denied the basic principels if islam & requirement of Imaan.

Seems like you are Ma Sha Allah Aalim, you must have heard following hadith;

Uthman (ra) said: The Messenger of Allah Muhammed (saw) , said: "Whoever dies while he knows that there is no god but Allah, enters paradise." (you will find this hadith in major hadith books under the section Book of Beliefs)

Come on brother get happy our beloeved prophet Muhammed (saw) has assured all of us (deobandi's barelvis ehl-e-hadis and alike) that insha ALLAH we will enter into Jannah, just due to barkat of Kalma-e-Tayyaba.

It can be easily answered with a small question that " Do you consider Shiyas & Qadiyanis & Bahais, Ismaili Firqas as Musmils ? " I hope you are aware of all these sects atleast and they are Kalima Go as well.

If deobandi/ehl-e-hadis calims that Niaz and Mehfil-e-Milad are biddah, have you ever, just for single time, investigated the truth from Hadith and Quran? No I am 100% sure you have never looked at them, rather you have just followed your elders same what a deobandis will do :)

Ahle hadith accepts ibn e timiya and his fatwas what can you say if we do povide his fatwa supporting in celebrating Milad shareef. will you still say we are biddati?

Ulema Deoband ke liye to doob marny ki baat hai ki unky peer o murshid khud biddati they jo har saal Milaad ki Mehfil munaqid karty they or janab ne to milad ke jawaz par Faisla Haft Masla naam ki kitab tasneef ki.

Now tell me Mr. New Bee which deobandi can dare to spit on his own shaikh if some one dares let us know.

Mere zehan me ek sher is baat par aa raha hai hope you would enjoy it :rolleyes:

Khilaaf E Shara Humary Shaikh Thookty Bhi Nahin

Or Andhery Ujaaly Me Chookty Bhi Nahinh

I offer you that just look at the other side of the fact.

And if you still believe that Deobandi/Wahabi and Ehle-e-Hadis are Enemies of Allah and Prophet Muhammed (saw) why dont you kill them? why dont you throw them out of Islam just like Qadyanis are kicked out of Islam? Why do you trade with them? Why dont you come on street and protest against them? Why your Aalim Moulana Shah Ahmed Noorani Marhoom allianced with Moulana Fazlur Rehman? In Islam this is called Munafiqat. My dear brother just for Allah's sake think, think man.

Allah ki Qasam, due to your internal fight only Enemies of Islam are getting benefits.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#006400]I don't know who the hell is written this i cant understand the context

[/color][/font]

[b]Correction:

[/b]The correct word is Newbie not New Bee

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#006400]OOPS Thanks to Allah (azw) that at least you have quoted something from my post else I was thinking ke aap upar hi upar ter aaye, couldn't you respond Quranic ayat & the ahadiths e muqaddasa which i gave you to prove my point. If you could have responded them that would be better. What you have to say abt those quotations ??

[/color][color=#006400][b]By the way i used that word bee in place of bie [/b][/color][/font][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#006400][b]deliberately[/b] (jaan bhooj kar)[/color][/font] :lol: [font=Palatino Linotype][color=#006400]Ops sorry apky liye nahin bakiyon ke kiye

[/color][/font]

[b]

Note:

[/b]I will now not respond to this thread, because this is just nonsense to throw trashes over each other and binding name of Allah Subhana O Ta'ala and Prophet Muhammed (saw) .

Are you true follower of Prophet Muhammed (saw) ? you called me washerman's dog? Why you are abusing me? just because I am spreading word of unity among muslims?

I have seen your other posts and you do frequently use strong language just like Ahmed Raza Barelvi Sahab, this is bad thing my brother, you will not be able to convert (or convey message of) anyone to barelvism if you use such words, trust me!

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#006400]OOPS again this time too... because i used that word to make you understand that if a comman sinful muslim like you can not bear this abusive word[/color][/font] [b][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]"dhboi ka kutta"[/size][/font][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=#ff0000] then how dare you to ask us to consider disputed ulema's writing against Allah (azw) & Rasool (saw) , the worst and filthy language for highly ranked. Hairat hai mujhy aap ki dayanat par. Allah ki panah aisi "sulah e kulli" ki bimari se.

[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#006400]baki humara ghussa bad mazhabo par jayaz hai ki humy mohobbat hai Allah (azw) or usky Habeeb (saw) se tabhi to humary Imam ne unky radd me sakht kalemat kahy to kya hua, kam z kam bury ko bura kehna to bad tameezi nahin...[b]KI NAHIN ?? SHAYAD AAM INSANO KI HI IZZAT LAZMI HAI BAKI JIS KI JO MARZI AAYE ALLAH OR RASOOL KI SHAAN ME TANKEES KARTA RAHY. SAHI ??

[/b][/color][/font]

Applogy:

If you or any other barelvi has got annoyed from my posting I seek an appology. May Allah Subhana O Ta'Ala bless all of us Ameen.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#006400][b]Or Mujhy sadma hai ki kya waqt aa gaya hai ki Namoose E Risalat ka tehaffuz karny wala hi nishana banya ja raha hai.

[/b][/color][/font][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#006400]

[i][size=3]aap kuch respond karein na karein iska reply zaroor karein....baki aapki marzi[/size]

[/i][/color][/font]

[b][color=#006400]Hidak Allah

[/color][/b]

Assalam alaykum,

I invite You to Come and Have a discussion on the wrongs you have stated in the posts in paltalk if you have it inshaALLAH. I am extending to you an invitation. We don't STAY quiet when wrong has been stated. Contact me as it is perferred to have talk on mic and meetings can be arranged inshaALLAH.

Fi Amanillah

Edited by Invitation

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا