fiqa jaferia k mutaliq info chahiay

m_rose

تجویز کردہ جواب

Aaslam-o-elaikum

mjhe in sawalat k jawab chahiain.agar koi day to sata hawala lazmi day.

1:Ajl-e-tashee(sheaa) fiqa jaferiya

Hazrat Zainab ne in logon ko bad duaa d thi k ye log qayamat tak matam krain gay...

kya ye sach hai.agar hai to hawala dain.

2:mein ne suna hai k sheea aurat zarorat k waqt asmat faroshi kr sakti hai....

kya ye sach hai?huh.gifhuh.gif?

3:agar apne aap per control na rahe to larka larki kuch dair k liay nikah kr saktey hain?huh.gifhuh.gif?

MUTTA kisay kehtey hain??

4:sham-e-ghariban ko 1 aurat aur 3 mardon ko andheray kamray mein bnd kr dia jata hai aur phr jo bacha paida hota hai uss ko ye log "zakir" bnatey hain...

mjhe ye sawalat aur in ki sadaqat k mutaliq dout hai.agar koi inn k jawab day sakay to nawazish ho gi.

Sath hawala zaroor dain.

allah hafiz

• 4 weeks later...

(salam)

First to keep in mind that They are not Fiqah Jafriah. They are Political activists called Rafzi.

Imam Jafar (ra) was teacher of Imam Noman ibn Thabit (Abu Hanifa). According to some references, He (Jafar Sadiq (ra)) was senior in some subject but in some both used to study as Student. As well as, Those 12 Imam, Who shia claim are Ahle bait and actually Imams of Ahle Sunnah wa Jammah. So called "Shia", I mean "Rafzis" do play politics on there names.

1. Hazrat Zainab nai ya due Yazeed kay darbar mai Yazeed ka khilaf kari thi. As far as I know.

3. Mutta was allowed in intial phases of Islam, But Prophet Muhammad (saw) him self denied to do this Mutt'a. Shia deny this and claim that either Usman (ra) or Umar Faroq (ra) denied Mutt'a. But Aqeeda of Ahle sunnah is that Mutt'a is no more permissiable.

for point 2 & 4. I am not sure but to be honest it seems like lie, confusions & confusions. We cannot make baseless claims against any one. I will be glad if any one can also answer. And I think this topic should be moved to general section.

• 1 year later...

Salam to all

Let me give you answers of questions by my research and also with common sense.

1- there is no need of give reference on the Question because its all about common sense. Let me explain it by an Example : Consider your beloved Mother got Killed by any person” What would you do? You will cry and always in hunt of that person. If not then you are not HUMAN. So you lost your mother and that brings you TEARS and you saw in Death Anniversaries that people slams their hand onto FACES CRY HARD, WHY? Did you ever think of it? And yes what would be effect of your Mother’s Death on ME!!! NOTHING “because she is nothing to me”. So ONLY THOSE PEOPLE CRY WHO LOST THEIR BELOVED ONES, NOT THOSE WHO KILLED THEM. It’s a natural phenomena.

2- That’s a silly and pathetic question I have ever heard. Look these discuss ting things are not allowed in any FIQA. Sheea Sunni WAHABI not at all. If you need HAWALA then read FIQA. If you find anything like that I promise you, I will leave ISLAM. You have to have a BRAIN. Just think a moment. Its all bad things spread around the people just to hate and produce FIRQA WARIAT. Stop watching FILMS. OK

3 Read AYYAT MUBARIKA ( PARA # 5 – SURRA-E-NISA – AYYAT 23-24). this Ayyat will help you out, and yes there are rules not just a plaything UNDERSTAND. This is QURAN not a NOVEL. Mutta is not wishing thing its all done by proper way just like NIKKAh with AVIDENCE of people of family. Yes its not being used by society. NOT STOPED BY PROPHET(SAWW). Because what Allah said is DONE. And how could PROPHET (SAWW) deny what ALLAH said. THINK and THINK with BRAIN.

4 Again a ugly question. Just to remind you that “ALLAH HAS A DEFINE POLICY, ALLAH MUST NOT GIVE “ILM” TO A “R I J S”. Have you ever thought that how much ILM a zakir or molvi have? Its beyond your imagination. How could Allah give such a knowledge to a “R I J S ”. wake up please wakeup. you live in world of JAHALAT. How could you even think of that. That’s so ridiculous.

I think if you have HUMANITY then you batter understand. If you need more than that I can’t help you out. In the last just read this AYYAT (PARA 26-SURRA-E-HIJRAT-AYYAT # 5-6)

ALLAH HAFIZ

answer.doc

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Salam to all

Let me give you answers of questions by my research and also with common sense.

1- there is no need of give reference on the Question because its all about common sense. Let me explain it by an Example : Consider your beloved Mother got Killed by any person” What would you do? You will cry and always in hunt of that person. If not then you are not HUMAN. So you lost your mother and that brings you TEARS and you saw in Death Anniversaries that people slams their hand onto FACES CRY HARD, WHY? Did you ever think of it? And yes what would be effect of your Mother’s Death on ME!!! NOTHING “because she is nothing to me”. So ONLY THOSE PEOPLE CRY WHO LOST THEIR BELOVED ONES, NOT THOSE WHO KILLED THEM. It’s a natural phenomena.

2- That’s a silly and pathetic question I have ever heard. Look these discuss ting things are not allowed in any FIQA. Sheea Sunni WAHABI not at all. If you need HAWALA then read FIQA. If you find anything like that I promise you, I will leave ISLAM. You have to have a BRAIN. Just think a moment. Its all bad things spread around the people just to hate and produce FIRQA WARIAT. Stop watching FILMS. OK

3 Read AYYAT MUBARIKA ( PARA # 5 – SURRA-E-NISA – AYYAT 23-24). this Ayyat will help you out, and yes there are rules not just a plaything UNDERSTAND. This is QURAN not a NOVEL. Mutta is not wishing thing its all done by proper way just like NIKKAh with AVIDENCE of people of family. Yes its not being used by society. NOT STOPED BY PROPHET(SAWW). Because what Allah said is DONE. And how could PROPHET (SAWW) deny what ALLAH said. THINK and THINK with BRAIN.

4 Again a ugly question. Just to remind you that “ALLAH HAS A DEFINE POLICY, ALLAH MUST NOT GIVE “ILM” TO A “R I J S”. Have you ever thought that how much ILM a zakir or molvi have? Its beyond your imagination. How could Allah give such a knowledge to a “R I J S ”. wake up please wakeup. you live in world of JAHALAT. How could you even think of that. That’s so ridiculous.

I think if you have HUMANITY then you batter understand. If you need more than that I can’t help you out. In the last just read this AYYAT (PARA 26-SURRA-E-HIJRAT-AYYAT # 5-6)

ALLAH HAFIZ

Aslam O Alaikum

the two refrences you gave from Holy Quran (Surah Al-Hujraat and surah An-Nisa) are irrelevent to these question.

How could Allah give such a knowledge to a “R I J S ”. the child born after zanah is not RIJS

The Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) said that each child borns in the nature of islam(har bacha fitrat e islam pe paida hota hy.).

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا