Should we Refute Deviants?

muslimah123

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

I've been reading some posts from this forum and I must admit I am saddened by the harshness and hatred that is infiltered therein.

The worst part was the post regarding wahabis and dog . Tell me do you guys actually believe that with this ignorant and jahil attitude you will get people to make taqleed?

I am myself a Sunni -Hanafi. But I don't believe that you should go around calling people names and saying things like this.

Did you ever think, if the Prophet (saw) was here at this moment and read all this...what would be his reaction? Is this the way the Prophet (saw) taught us to speak and address others? He who forgave his worst ennemies who had sworn to kill him?

And these people you are talking about believe in 1 God, Allah s.w.t. and His Messenger (saw) and you treat them like this. Do you remember what status was given to the dhimmis (jews and Christians at the time of the Prophet (saw) ?)

Who are we to speak like this about others. Our job is to enjoin good and forbid evil. Not publically curse at others and speak in a vile manner.

And Allah s.w.t knows best.

May Allah s.w.t forgive us and Give us Hadayat -Ameen

(wasalam)

(bis)

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...........

And Allah s.w.t knows best.

May Allah s.w.t forgive us and Give us Hadayat -Ameen

(wasalam)

verses 8-10 of chapter 2 - Al Baqra

And some people say, 'We have believed in Allah and the Last Day' yet they are not to believe. They seek to deceive Allah and the believers, and in fact, they deceive not but their own souls, and they perceive not. In their hearts is a disease, so Allah has increased their disease and for them is a painful torment, the recompense of their lies.

and verses 1-6 of chapter 63 Al Munafiqoon

When the hypocrites come to you, they say, 'we bear witnesses you are undoubtedly the Messenger of Allah, and Allah knows that you are His Messenger. But Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are most surely liars. They have taken their oaths as shield and they kept back from Allah's way, undoubtedly, they are doing most vile works. This is so because, they believed with their tongues, then disbelieved with their hearts, therefore a seal has been set over their hearts, so now they understand nothing. And when you see them, their bodies seem pleasing to you, and if they speak, you listen to their speech attentively. They as though they were wooden beams fixed to a wall. They take every cry over themselves. They are enemies, therefore beware of them. Kill them Allah; whither are they perverting? And when it is said to them, 'come, that the Messenger of Allah may ask forgiveness for you, they turn their heads aside, and you see them that they turn aside their faces waxing proud. Equal it is for them whether you ask forgiveness for them or not, Allah will never forgive them. Undoubtedly, Allah guides not the disobedients.

the verse 29 of chapter 48 Al Fath

"Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are hard against the infidels and tender among themselves you will see them bowing and prostrating themselves in prayer seeking grace of Allah and His pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the traces of prostrations This description of their is in Taurah and their description is in Enjeel, as a cultivated field which puts forth its sprout, then strengthened it, then it became thick, then stood straight upon its stem, it looks pleasant to the cultivators that through them the hearts of the infidels may burn. Allah has promised unto those of them who are believers and do good, forgiveness and a great reward."

and with verses 175-176 of chapter 7 Al aaraf

"And O beloved Prophet! Relate to them the story of him to whom We gave Our signs then he stepped away clearly from them, then Satan followed him and he became of the misguided.

And if We had willed, We would have lifted him on account of Our Signs, but he, clung to the earth and followed his desires, then his condition is like a dog, if you attack him, he brings his tongue out and if you leave him, he brings his tongue out. This is the condition of those who belied Our Signs. So you recount them the admonition haply they may ponder"

and verses 43-44 of chapter 25 Al Furqan

Have you seen him who has taken as his god his own desire? Will you then take the responsibility of being a guardian over him? Or do you think that most of them hear and understand? They are not but like cattle, nay, but they are worst astray from the path.

After reading the above verses from Quran please try to think

What is Nafaq? and how should we treat Munafiqeen?

Are we suppose to be kind and gentle wiith Munafiqs; those who use foul language for Allah subhanowatala and His beloeved Prophet ?? those who disrespect our beloved and exalted Prophet alaislalato wasslam.

What do you know about wahabia and their history? do you consider them Muslim or Munafiq?

And last but not least read these verses and see how Quran describes those who disrespect Allah's beloved Prophet alaislatowasslam

Verses 1 - 16 of chapter 68 Al Qalam

By the pen and by that which they (angels) write. You are not. by the grace of your Lord, mad. And certainly, for you there is an endless reward. And undoubtedly, you possess excellent manners.

Then now you shall soon see and they shall also see; As to which of you was caught with madness. Undoubtedly, your Lord knows well him who goes astray from His path, and He knows well those who are

guided. Therefore, hear not the words of the beliers. They desire that any how you should be appeased then they too would be appeased. And hear not any such one who is a big swearer the mean.

One who taunts a lot, going around with slander. Forbidder of good, transgressor, sinful. Ill-mannered, and moreover his birth is faulty. This is because he possesses some wealth and children.

When Our signs are recited to him, he says 'stories of the ancients'. We shall soon brand upon his swine like snout.

wasslam

Edited by Saif ul Islam

verses 8-10 of chapter 2 - Al Baqra

Jazakallah Khair for all the time you spent on this. Here are the facts:

Wahabism is a name sometimes applied to the conservative 18th century reformist call of Sunni Islam attributed to Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab, an Islamic scholar from what is today known as Saudi Arabia, who became known for advocating a return to the practices of the first three generations of Islamic history. Wahhabism formed the creed upon which the kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded and is the dominant form of Islam found in Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, as well as some pockets of Somalia, Algeria and Mauritania.It is now often referred to as a "sect"or "branch"of Islam, though its supporters reject such designations. The primary doctrine of Wahhabism is Tawhid, or the uniqueness and unity of God. Ibn Abdul Wahhab was influenced by the writings of scholars such as Ibn Taymiyya and rejected medieval interpretations of Islam, relying on Quran and hadith. He preached against a "perceived moral decline and political weakness" in the Arabian peninsula and condemned idolatry, the popular cult of saints, and shrine and tomb visitation.

Now if your telling me Wahabis curse at the Prophet (saw) and are munafiqqs, brother you are in error. Those who commit these blasphemies are NOT wahabis. I personally know some people who consider themselves salafi/wahabi and they follow the sunnah of our beloved prophet Muhammas (saw) and believe in Allah (azw) and have a proper aqeedah. Yes they don't follow a mazhab...but is this really the time of segregating and cursing at these people just because of that , maybe in Allah (azw) eyes they are better then us. And most of all, for all these argumants and debates, there is a place and time...and just talking abt this issues at the moment like this isnt the smartest thing to do. My dear brothers and sisters, think about it. If Muhammad (saw) was here at the moment...what would he (saw) say? He who forgave kaafirs and people who sworre to kill him? Think About It.

What is our priority as Muslims today in 2008 in this corrupt world? Fighting against wahabis salafis ghayrmuqallids and I dont know what?

Khair, may Allah (azw) guide us and protect us from Shaytaan, who tries to build chaos amongst us -Ameen

Your sister in Islam

Wasalam

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)
(salam)

(ma) nice work Saif-ul-Islam bhai!

As for muslimah123, lets make it simple ;)

Amr ibn Hisham who used to be called Abu al-Hakam (father of wisdom) later entitled as ......... by ...........?

I don't get your point...could you please clear this up for me?

And btw, I just a have a little question if you clould please clear it up for me;

the adherents of this forums are Sunni/deobandi/salafi wahabi/ ?? Like most of them what are they...

Please clear this up for me :)

Jazakallah Khair

Edited by muslimah123

(al) muslimah123 first of let us know wether u can undersand urdu or not else we have to reply u in ur used lang. english?? & i think you r sister? its better if you can give a breif introduction here:-

http://www.islamimehfil.info/-Introduction...dback--f28.html

Hidak Allah

I don't get your point...could you please clear this up for me?

And btw, I just a have a little question if you clould please clear it up for me;

the adherents of this forums are Sunni/deobandi/salafi wahabi/ ?? Like most of them what are they...

Please clear this up for me :)

Jazakallah Khair

It was nothing more than a simple question. I dont know which part you failed to get. You've done a nice job by posting excerpt from wikipedia regarding Wahabis but I dont understand why you didnt bother to do the same with Amr ibn Hisham.

Anyways, let me elaborate it. You said;

I am myself a Sunni -Hanafi. But I don't believe that you should go around calling people names and saying things like this.

My post was mainly a reply to that "name calling" thing.

Amr ibn Hisham had been recognized as Abu al-Hakam (father of wisdom) and later on entitled as Abu Jahl by Prophet (saw) himself! If you did a search on Amr ibn Hisham, the way you did on Wahabis you would've figured out what actually was my point. Do you consider it "name calling"? If not, please enlighten us why?

The adherents of this forum are Sunni Hanafi and relevantly Barailwi.

And a humble request. Please write complete durood instead of "s.a.w", it'll take less than a minute. Consider it a policy of this forum. I hope you wont persist and wont give the mods a chance to edit your posts in future. Thank you.

Now if your telling me Wahabis curse at the Prophet (saw) and are munafiqqs, brother you are in error. Those who commit these blasphemies are NOT wahabis. I personally know some people who consider themselves salafi/wahabi and they follow the sunnah of our beloved prophet Muhammas (saw) and believe in Allah (azw) and have a proper aqeedah. Yes they don't follow a mazhab...but is this really the time of segregating and cursing at these people just because of that , maybe in Allah (azw) eyes they are better then us. And most of all, for all these argumants and debates, there is a place and time...and just talking abt this issues at the moment like this isnt the smartest thing to do. My dear brothers and sisters, think about it. If Muhammad (saw) was here at the moment...what would he (saw) say? He who forgave kaafirs and people who sworre to kill him? Think About It.

What is our priority as Muslims today in 2008 in this corrupt world? Fighting against wahabis salafis ghayrmuqallids and I dont know what?

Khair, may Allah (azw) guide us and protect us from Shaytaan, who tries to build chaos amongst us -Ameen

Your sister in Islam

Wasalam

Just because you know a bunch of Wahabis/Salafis personally, you are declaring the masses who denounce Wahabism with massive amount of irrefutable facts as errorneous! We denounce Wahabism as a whole, not on individual basis. You might have found some good people among them but thats not the case here. They've been declared blasphemous as per their authentic scriptures which contains a lot of filth.

You've reminded a hadith-e-Mubaraka by saying "maybe in Allah (azw) eyes they are better then us". Let me quote the complete hadith here.

Once we were in the presence and company of the Holy Prophet (saw) . He was distributing booties (Spoils of War) when a person named Zul-Khawaisara, who was from the tribe of Bani Tamim addressed the Holy Prophet (saw) "Oh Muhammad Be Just!" ". The Prophet (saw) replied: "A Great pity that you have doubts, if I am unjust then who will be just, you are a loser and a failure." Zul-Khawaisara's attitude infuriated Hazrat Umar (Radiallhu Anhu) and he pleaded with the Prophet (saw) to permit him to slay Zul-Khawaisara. The Prophet (saw) remarked: "Leave him, as his slaying will serve no good purpose, as he is not the only individual but there are a host of others like him and if you compare their prayers and fasting to that of yours, you yourself will feel ashamed. These are the people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, with all these apparent virtues they will leave the fold of Deen just like the arrow leaves the bow." (Miskhat Shareef)

1. Zul-Khawaisara about whome Prophet (saw) prophesied that "From his progeny will rise a Group who", was from the tribe of Bani Tamim. Ibn Abdul Wahab Najdi was also from the very same tribe.

2. Hazrat Umar (Radiallhu Anhu) pleaded Prophet (saw) to permit him to slay Zul-Khawaisara. Why? Just because he said "Be just" to Prophet (saw) . If you were there at that moment will you be asking Hazrat Umar (Radiallhu Anhu) to be calm that such a person dont deserve such a severe punishment?

3. Prophet (saw) prophesied that there'll be more like Zul-Khawaisara and they'll be good at prayers to such an extent that when you'll compare their prayers to yours, you'll be ashamed. Just as (in an extent) you said.

This isnt the only hadith which elaborates the Wahabi creed. There are several more, even a lot of ahadith describes the distinctive physical attribute of that particular "group" that is "shaven heads" which is prominent in Wahabiya creed.

So the things here is, we dont need one's personal evaluations when it comes to Wahabiya creed as we have Prophet's (saw) word.

I will try to post further details soon (ia) .

fi-aman:

It was nothing more than a simple question. I dont know which part you failed to get. You've done a nice job by posting excerpt from wikipedia regarding Wahabis but I dont understand why you didnt bother to do the same with Amr ibn Hisham.

Anyways, let me elaborate it. You said;

My post was mainly a reply to that "name calling" thing.

Amr ibn Hisham had been recognized as Abu al-Hakam (father of wisdom) and later on entitled as Abu Jahl by Prophet (saw) himself! If you did a search on Amr ibn Hisham, the way you did on Wahabis you would've figured out what actually was my point. Do you consider it "name calling"? If not, please enlighten us why?

The adherents of this forum are Sunni Hanafi and relevantly Barailwi.

And a humble request. Please write complete durood instead of "s.a.w", it'll take less than a minute. Consider it a policy of this forum. I hope you wont persist and wont give the mods a chance to edit your posts in future. Thank you.

Just to clear things up, What I meant by name calling was: Wahabis= worst then dogs, blasphemies of the sort. The goal of that 'wikipedia' search was to give a clear and simple def so you could understand that we can't generalize a whole mouvement based on 2-3 people that are corrupt. I actually did make a search on that name but couldn't find out what you were referring too. Jazakallah Khair for explaining. Abu Jhal deserved that title since he was a kafir-munaffiq and hated the Porphet Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wassallam.

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)
(al) muslimah123 first of let us know wether u can undersand urdu or not else we have to reply u in ur used lang. english?? & i think you r sister? its better if you can give a breif introduction here:-

http://www.islamimehfil.info/-Introduction...dback--f28.html

Hidak Allah

I speak urdu fluently, I understand it, but It's really difficult to read it written in the english alphabet. Especially if people spell things differently all the time. i.e: kia hal he, kiia haal hey, kiaa hel he... :)

Edited by muslimah123

Just because you know a bunch of Wahabis/Salafis personally, you are declaring the masses who denounce Wahabism with massive amount of irrefutable facts as errorneous! We denounce Wahabism as a whole, not on individual basis. You might have found some good people among them but thats not the case here. They've been declared blasphemous as per their authentic scriptures which contains a lot of filth.

You've reminded a hadith-e-Mubaraka by saying "maybe in Allah (azw) eyes they are better then us". Let me quote the complete hadith here.

Once we were in the presence and company of the Holy Prophet (saw) . He was distributing booties (Spoils of War) when a person named Zul-Khawaisara, who was from the tribe of Bani Tamim addressed the Holy Prophet (saw) "Oh Muhammad Be Just!" ". The Prophet (saw) replied: "A Great pity that you have doubts, if I am unjust then who will be just, you are a loser and a failure." Zul-Khawaisara's attitude infuriated Hazrat Umar (Radiallhu Anhu) and he pleaded with the Prophet (saw) to permit him to slay Zul-Khawaisara. The Prophet (saw) remarked: "Leave him, as his slaying will serve no good purpose, as he is not the only individual but there are a host of others like him and if you compare their prayers and fasting to that of yours, you yourself will feel ashamed. These are the people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, with all these apparent virtues they will leave the fold of Deen just like the arrow leaves the bow." (Miskhat Shareef)

1. Zul-Khawaisara about whome Prophet (saw) prophesied that "From his progeny will rise a Group who", was from the tribe of Bani Tamim. Ibn Abdul Wahab Najdi was also from the very same tribe.

2. Hazrat Umar (Radiallhu Anhu) pleaded Prophet (saw) to permit him to slay Zul-Khawaisara. Why? Just because he said "Be just" to Prophet (saw) . If you were there at that moment will you be asking Hazrat Umar (Radiallhu Anhu) to be calm that such a person dont deserve such a severe punishment?

3. Prophet (saw) prophesied that there'll be more like Zul-Khawaisara and they'll be good at prayers to such an extent that when you'll compare their prayers to yours, you'll be ashamed. Just as (in an extent) you said.

This isnt the only hadith which elaborates the Wahabi creed. There are several more, even a lot of ahadith describes the distinctive physical attribute of that particular "group" that is "shaven heads" which is prominent in Wahabiya creed.

So the things here is, we dont need one's personal evaluations when it comes to Wahabiya creed as we have Prophet's (saw) word.

I will try to post further details soon (ia) .

fi-aman:

If you don't mind me asking is that display picture of yours the 'swirling dervishes' ?...

Alright back to wahabism. Have you ever read the books of Abdul Wahab? Taking a hadith and calling stamping it to a certain group is just plainly wrong. I can't believe it. Abdul Wahab started a mouvement at a time when people where worshipping SHRINES, graves, doing things that are SHIRK! and he wanted to STOP that and made people turn to the right way. to 0Tawhid. to Lailaaha ilallah muhammad rasoolullah. sallahualayhi wassallam.

Anyways, I guess Barelvis think that Wahabis are Kufr. Khair, Allah knows best. Just 1 question, this website JaAlHaq... It scares me to see things like : Wahabi Deoband... lol...My fathers deobandi haha..I thought I'd let you know that Wahabis and Deobandis DONT go hand in hand..like ever. Wahabis and Ghayr Muqallids maybe but not wahabis and deobandis thats pure nonsense.

I wish that website was available in english...

Just to clear things up, What I meant by name calling was: Wahabis= worst then dogs, blasphemies of the sort. The goal of that 'wikipedia' search was to give a clear and simple def so you could understand that we can't generalize a whole mouvement based on 2-3 people that are corrupt. I actually did make a search on that name but couldn't find out what you were referring too. Jazakallah Khair for explaining. Abu Jhal deserved that title since he was a kafir-munaffiq and hated the Porphet Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wassallam.

Wahabi - worst than dogs, 100% true to an extent! None of the dogs ever been reported disrespecting Prophet (saw) but Wahabis.

About your statment "the goal of wikipedia search was to give a "CLEAR AND SIMPLE DEF", pardon me but its really idiotic to the highest extent. Is wikipedia that authentic or even elaborative when it comes to such religious issues? Wikipedia isnt an authentic islamic scripture on which one can rely so firmly. Try searching for Shias at wikipedia, even Ahmedis. Do you really accept the introduction given by wikipedia just as you accepted about Wahabis? The bottom line is, you cant just clear things up by quoting excerpts from Wikipedia. Its simply not that simple as you're trying to present.

I got another query here, you said "we cant generalize a whole movement based on 2-3 people that are corrupt". Previously you said you know a few of Wahabis personally. Now these "few" counts as "2-3" or the whole group which you dont really know? And whom you referring as "2-3 corrupt people"? Who actually are thay? Name them.

Amr ibn Hisham, try searching with the keywords "amr ibn hisham" and you will get the wikipedia entry for him. And as you said, "Abu Jhal deserved that title since he was a kafir-munaffiq and hated the Porphet Muhammad sallalahu alayhi wassallam". It means you believe that if someone hates Prophet (saw) , disrespects him, is a kafir and deserves such a title. But when it came to entitling Wahabis with what they deserve, you came up with statements like "Is this the way the Prophet (saw) taught us to speak and address others?". And now when it came to Abu Jahl, you are presenting the same phenomenon which we hold about Wahabis. I dont know you did it intentionally or unintentionally, but you are condraticting your very own statements now. We believe Wahabis to be the most blasphemous sect as per their authentic writings and beliefs, declare them infidel for their heresy and thus it is OK to entitle them with what they deserve as per your very own standard which you mentioned regarding Abu Jahl.

If you don't mind me asking is that display picture of yours the 'swirling dervishes' ?...

Alright back to wahabism. Have you ever read the books of Abdul Wahab? Taking a hadith and calling stamping it to a certain group is just plainly wrong. I can't believe it. Abdul Wahab started a mouvement at a time when people where worshipping SHRINES, graves, doing things that are SHIRK! and he wanted to STOP that and made people turn to the right way. to 0Tawhid. to Lailaaha ilallah muhammad rasoolullah. sallahualayhi wassallam.

Anyways, I guess Barelvis think that Wahabis are Kufr. Khair, Allah knows best. Just 1 question, this website JaAlHaq... It scares me to see things like : Wahabi Deoband... lol...My fathers deobandi haha..I thought I'd let you know that Wahabis and Deobandis DONT go hand in hand..like ever. Wahabis and Ghayr Muqallids maybe but not wahabis and deobandis thats pure nonsense.

I wish that website was available in english...

I dont know whats your logic here behind asking what you already know. Yes, they are swirling dervishes.

Yes, I do read some of his work. Do you? I or anyone else here wont accept what you personally thinks about Ibn Abdul Wahab's movement. Try disucssing his movement with historical facts. You say Ibn Abdul Wahab started with this and that and I say "Its nothing but a pile of lies". If my words cant be an acceptable refuttal, then yours cant be a logical justification. I hope you're getting what I am trying to say here.

I wasnt really expecting the same ol' wahabi favourite "shrine worshipping" and "shirk oh shirk" songs from you! Can you please show us some historical facts about who were these people who were actually doing all that "shrine/grave worshipping"? Since how long they've been doing it before Ibn Abdul Wahab's era? How things were going in Hijaz, before the Wahabi/Saudi (Aal-e-Saud) army attacked the most sacred places in the universe? Why Ibn Abdul Wahab’s very own father had warned muslims from him, as did his biological brother, Sulayman Ibn Abdul Wahab who refuted him in his book entitled "al-Sawa’iq al-Ilahiyya fi al-radd `ala al-Wahhabiyya" “Divine Lightnings in Refuting the Wahhabis”? Why even Ibn Abdul Wahab's teacher didnt support him and even warned people about his anti-sunni beliefs? There are so many to go but lets just wait for your answers on these.

It seems like you do consider Ibn Abdul Wahab as reformer of Islam, and on the other hand you says that you're Hanafi Muqallid! Do I need to tell you that Wahabis refute Taqleed completely? On a serious, I doubt you being a Muqallid! May Allah (azw) forgive me if I am wrong but thats all you made me feel so far.

When its about takfeer, dont just guess! Try to search for the truth. We dont just call them "Kafir Kafir", we do prove them kafir from their very own writings and beliefs.

Dont be scared with terms like "Wahabi Deobandi". Please refrain declaring something "nonsense" if you dont really know the facts. Dont blame us if you're unaware of the relations between Deobandis and Wahabis. And please, we really dont need to know who your father is! Sorry if it offends you but we are not talking about individuals like your father. What authority your father has? None! So we cant just rely on your father's opinion/beliefs etc. The fact is, Deobandis use their most famous policy called "Loota'ism" when it comes to Wahabism. Let me show you some examples;

fatawa_e_rasheedia_pg163.jpg

fatawa_e_rasheedia_pg174.jpg

I hope you know who is Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi and how authentic he is to deobandis. You can ask your father about him as well. Here Mr. Gangohi says that; "People address Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab as "Wahabi". He was a nice man". Mr. Gangohi further says; "The followers of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab are known as "Wahabi". Their beliefs were excellent". Later on Mr. Ganoghi contradicted his own description of the term "Wahabi" and switched to this definition; "These days in surrounding religious people and follower of sunnah are called "Wahabi". Such a contradiction is rare, but not among deobandis. Anyways, lets take a look what an another renowned Deobandi scholar says in this regard.

Khalil Ahmed Saharunpuri, entitled as "Fakhr-ul-Muhaddiseen" by deobandis says;

pg46.jpg

pg47.jpg

I dont think I need to discuss it further. If you cant get it after all of this than its more like you dont want to get it. There are several more evidences which proves their allegiance against Ahle'Sunnah. Even the "Hakeem-ul-Ummah" of Deobandis, Ashraf Thanvi proudly called himself "Wahabi";

"Brother, here Wahabis reside, do not bring anything for Fatiha, Niyaz etc." (Ashraf-us-Sawaneh, Vol. 1, Pg. 45)

I think Rasheed Gangohi, Khalil Saharanpuri and Ashraf Thanvi's statements are more authentic to Deobandis than your father's!

Let us know what actually you want in English from that website (Ja-alhaq). We'll try our best to provide what you want.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا