I am Looking For Hadith Site Also ..........

spider

تجویز کردہ جواب

Asslam-o-Alikum ,

One of My Friend is Student of MBA Finance , He is Looking For Hadess Collection in English , Any Type of Byan on Sale , Purchase , Money System , Give & Take Of Ahle Haq Ulma e Karam .

please Help Us As Soon as Possible ,

There is Lots More material of Wrong People But We Are Searching For material of Sunni Ulma e Karam

Jazak Allah khair ,

Farhan Raza

Asslam-o-Alikum ,

One of My Friend is Student of MBA Finance , He is Looking For Hadess Collection in English , Any Type of Byan on Sale , Purchase , Money System , Give & Take Of Ahle Haq Ulma e Karam .

please Help Us As Soon as Possible ,

There is Lots More material of Wrong People But We Are Searching For material of Sunni Ulma e Karam

Jazak Allah khair ,

Farhan Raza

walikumsalm

here u will fiind 40 ahdess in english

[email protected]

other one is this

www.ahadees.com

but in urdu

InsahAllah i will Post some more Ahadith in English...

1. Hazrat Anas (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: "He who reads a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah blesses him ten times, ten of his sins are forgiven, and he is increased ten times in stages (internally). (Mishkaat)

2. Hazrat Abdullah ibn Ma'sud (radi Allahu anhu) also narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: "On the Day of Qiyamah, the closest to me from among the people will be those who have read the most amount of Durood Shareef". (Tirmidhi)

3. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "A person who is overwhelmed by anxiety and worry should increase the reading of the Durood Shareef. Durood Shareef eradicates anxiety, worry and distress. It also increase sustenance and satisfies the needs". (Nuzhatun Naarireen)

4. Sayyiduna Umar (radi Allahu anhu) said, "The Du'a of a person remains suspended between the Heavens and Earth as long as the Durood Shareef is not read". (Tirmidhi, Mishkaat)

5. The Holy Prophet (sallal lahu alaihi wasallam) has stated: “There is Allah’s Mercy on my Ummah. A person who is buried as a sinner,but with prayers and Istighfar(asking for forgiveness) of Muslims, they with arise without sins(on the Day of Judgement)”. (Tibrani)

6. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: "Without doubt, there is an Angel of Almighty Allah whom Allah has given power to listen to the voices of all the people. Whenever any person reads the Durood Shareef, this Angel delivers the Durood Shareef to me. I then plead to Almighty Allah for the person to receive ten blessings for reading a single Durood Shareef". (Jami'us Sagheer).

7. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "That person who is not able to give Sadaqa should read the following Durood, 'Allahumma salli ala Muhammad Abduka wa Rasoolika wa salli ala Mo'mineena wal Mo'minate wal Muslimeena wal Muslimati', and this would become his Sadaqa (Alms)". He has also stated that, "The Mu'mim (Believer), is he who does not tire of doing good till he reaches Jannah". (At Targheeb)

8. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "He who reads the Durood Shareef once, Almighty Allah will bestow upon him ten blessings. He who reads the Durood Shareef ten times, Almighty Allah will bestow upon him a hundred blessings. He who reads the Durood Shareef hundred times, Almighty Allah blesses him a thousand times. He who reads the Durood Shareef a thousand times, (on the Day of Qiyamah) at the door of Jannah (his shoulders will touch mine)." (In other words, that is how close he will be to Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). (Al Qolul Badi)

9. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "Beautify your gatherings with the Durood Shareef". (Kashful Gumma)

10. Abdullah Bin Abbas (ra) narrated that Rasool Allah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, “The Shaitan sticks to the heart of the child of Adam. When he does Zikr of Allah, he (the Shaitan) runs away from him. And when the child of Adam becomes careless from the Zikr of Allah, the Shaitan begins to put was-wasah (evil suggestions) into his heart. (Bukhari)

11. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has stated, "The very first thing which Almighty Allah created was my Noor." (Tafseer Roohul Bayaan; Madarijun Nabuiwat)

12. Once Sayyiduna Jaabir (radi Allahu anhu) asked the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) whom Allah Ta'ala created before anything else. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) stated: "O Jaabir! Verily, before the creation of anything else, Almighty Allah created the Noor of your Nabi from His Noor." (Muwahibul Laduniya; Zirkani Shareef)

13. Sayyiduna Ali Murtuza (radi Allahu anhu) said that when the Beloved of Allah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) spoke, Noor (light) used to be seen emerging from between his blessed teeth. (Muwahibul Laduniya; Anwaarul Muhammadiyah)

14. Sayyiduna Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu) states that when the beloved Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) smiled, then the walls use to glow with his Noor. (Muwahibul Laduniya; Shifa Shareef)

15. Sayyiduna Anas (radi Allahu anhu) states that the day in which the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) arrived in Madinatul Munawwarah, everything in Madinatul Munawwarah became bright through his Noor. (Tirmizi Shareef; Ibn Majah)

16. Ummul Mo'mineen, Sayyidah Aisha Siddiqa (radi Allahu anha) is recorded to have said: "In total dark nights, I used to put the thread into a needle with the help of the Noor of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)." (Shara Shifa Bar Hashia Naseemur Riaz)

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا