Tablighi Jamaat Aur Saudi Arab Ulema

Khalil Rana

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

(salam)

Brother thanks 4 sharing

maray khayal may to tableegiyon ko kahi bi tableeg karnay ki ajazat nahi dani chahiyay pakistan may b nahi yeh government ko chahiyay k is ko band karain yeh jamat sawaiyay ghamrahi phelanay k aur kush nahi karti bas yeh sirf deayon ki dunya ha yani deobandi ha

in kay baray chacha Dr israar lanti ka hal dakh abi kiya bakwas ki ha us nay

ALLAH (azw) ason say hamay mahfooz farmayay AMEEN

bin baz ka fatwa " tablighi jamat ka aqeeda durust nahin"

Jama'atul Tableegh & the Prayer Within Mosques That Contain Graves

Question:

I travelled to India and Pakistan with the Jama’atul-Tableegh, and we used to gather and pray in mosques that had graves within them. And I heard that the prayer within a masjid that contains a grave is invalidated; so what is your opinion regarding my prayers and do I have to repeat them? And what is the ruling upon going out with them (Jama’atul-Tableegh) to these places?

Answer:

In the Name of Allaah, and all praise is due to Allaah, to proceed;

Jama’atul-Tableegh do not have with them sure-sighted knowledge in issues of ‘Aqeedah, so it is not permissible to go out with them, except for the one who has with him knowledge and insight of the correct sound ‘Aqeedah, that which the Ahlus sunnah wal-Jama’ah are upon, so that he guides them and advises them and cooperates with them upon good, because they are very active in their work, however they are in need of more knowledge, and (in need of) those who will give them clear-sightedness from the scholars of Tawheed and Sunnah.

May Allaah grant all people understanding in the religion and firmness upon it.

As for the Prayer in Masjids that contain a grave within them, then it is not correct, and it is obligatory to repeat that which you prayed within them; due to the saying of the Prophet sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam:

"May the curse of Allaah be upon the Jews and the Christians, they took the graves of their Prophets as places of worship." Its authenticity is agreed upon.

And his sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam saying:

"Truly those that came before you use to take the graves of their Prophets and righteous ones as places of worship, so do not take the graves as places of worship because, indeed I forbid you from that."[1]

And the narrations in this subject are many.

And success is with Allaah, and may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon our Prophet Muhammad, and upon his family and Companions.

[1] Reported by Muslim in his Saheeh.

Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz

ãÌãæÚ ÝÊÇæì æ ãÞÇáÇÊ ãÊäæøÚÉ, Volume.8, Page,331

Translated by Abu Maryam Taariq bin 'Ali

www.fatwa*******.com/fis/index.cfm?scn=fd&ID=740

Fataawa of Shaykh abdur-razzaaq

Fataawa of Shaykh aziz on tablighi

Fataawa of Shaykh Saalih Bin Fawzaan al

Fataawa of the Noble Shaykh Abu Abdur

Fataawa of the Noble Shaykh Muhammed Ibn Ibraaheem Aal

Fataawa of the Noble Shaykh Muhammed Naasir-ud-Deen al-Albaanee regarding the Jamaa’ah at-Tableegh

Fataawa of the Noble Shaykh Rabee

fatwa of Shaykh ‘Abdul-Muhsin al-‘Abbaad al-Badar

Shaykh ‘Abdul Muhsin al-’Abbaad on Jama’at at-Tableegh

Fataawa of the Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin al-Abbaad on the tablighi

Fataawa of the Shaykh Hammood says on tablighi

in sabhi wahabiyo ne Tablighi Jamat ko Bad-Aqeedah, Gumrah, Biddati, Jahil or nari firqo me shumar kiya hai....ab Tablighi Jamat waly apny imaan ki kher manaye ki jin wahabiyo ke makka or madinah par kabiz hony ko ye haq par hony ki daeel bataty hain or wahabiyon ki tareef karty nahin thakty, or inky peechy namaz parhny ko bari sadat samjhty hain wo khud inko apni jootiyon par nahin rakhty.....tablighiyon ke liye ye sher yaad aa raha hai....

ki hum thy jinky sahary wo huey na humary...

jin sahab ko orignal link darkar ho is website ka mujhy pm kar dein.....

Bin Baz ka fatwa- tablighi jamat 72 nari firqo me se ek firqa hai.....

Jama’at at-Tableegh are from the seventy two destroyed sects

Posted on: Tuesday, October 7th, 2003 @ 5:40 pm

Written by/Said by: Shaykh 'Abdul 'Azeez ibn Baaz (رحمه الله)

Taken from: http://www.*****.ws/2464/news/1411.html (from a taped lecture given by the Shaykh in Ta'aif)

His eminence, al-Allaamah, Shaykh ‘Abdul ‘Azeez ibn Baaz, may Allaah Ta’ala have mercy upon him, was asked: May Allaah grant you much good. In the hadeeth of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) regarding the breaking up of the nations, he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: “My Ummah (nation) will break up in to seventy three sects [all of them in the fire] except one". So the Jama’at at-Tableegh, with what they have from the aspects of shirk and innovations and the Ikhwaanul Muslimeen, with what they have from aspects of hizbiyyah (partisanship), who revolt against the authority of the Muslim rulers and who disobey them, do these two groups enter into the destroyed sects?

So he - may Allaah forgive him and bestow upon him the vastness of His mercy - answered by saying: They enter in to the seventy two (destroyed sects). Whosoever goes against the ‘aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah enters in to the seventy two (destroyed sects).

The meaning of his (صلى الله عليه وسلم) statement: “my Ummah (nation)", is the Ummah of Ijaabah, meaning the nation that responded; the ones who responded (to his way) and showed their allegience to him. And the meaning of seventy three sects: The victorious sect, the saved (sect), is the one that adhered to him and were upright upon their religion and the seventy two sects includes the disbelievers, the sinners, and the innovators.

Then the questioner said: You mean, that these two groups (Jama’at at-Tableegh and al-Ikhwaanul Muslimeen) are from the seventy two (destroyed sects)?

The Shaykh answered: Yes, they are from amongst the seventy two, the likes of the Murji’ah and other than them. The Murji’ah and the Khawaarij, some of the people of knowledge are of the opinion that the Khawaarij are disbelievers outside (the fold of Islaam), but generally are included amongst the seventy two.

www.masjid*******.org/posts/2003/10/07/30.htm

:lol: bawajood isky ye deobandi tablighi chamchy bany mehmaan nawazi karty nahin thakty wahabiyon ki lanat hai tum logo par, ghirat e imaani kahan mar gayi tum logo ki.....namak halali isy hi kehty hain ??

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.