Horryfying Punishments of Unveiling

Gham-e-Madinah

تجویز کردہ جواب

Horryfying Punishments of Unveiling

Muhammad Ilyas Qadri Rizvi sends, in the honour of preacher of Dawat-e-Islami Al-Haj Muhammad Aslam Qadri Rizvi's "mother", a salaam full of affection from the beautiful fragrant mornings of Maccah Mukkarrama, and pleasant and blessed evenings of Madeenah Munawwara :

I received your letter in which you have ordered me to write something for our daughters-in-law, daughters, and Islamic sisters which would encourage them emotionally to adopt the practice of veiling. Seriously, now-a-days it seems that amongst our Islamic sisters unveiling is becoming a very common practice and it seems that the concept of unveiling is not considered a sin anymore Even though unveiling is haram (a sin of the highest decree). In the Holy Quran, a lot of emphasis is put on the concept of veiling. It is said in the Holy Quran: And remain stationed in your houses and be not unveiling of the former days of ignorance. Did you see? Quran orders women to stay in their homes and not to practice unveiling. And ah! Our mothers and sisters.

A HEART SHATTERING INCIDENT:

I think it was the last Friday of Shaaban Al-Moazzam Hijri 1410, I was preaching at a very big congregation held by "Dawat-e-Islami", at the night in a ground of Korangi, Karachi. There was a very frightened young man amongst the people. He said, under an oth, that one of his relative's daughter ( a young lady) died all of a sudden. After the burial when we returned, her father realised that his handbag, which contained some very important documents, had been buried along-side his daughter. After a lot of consultation and thinking we decided to go back and retrieve the documents. We had just started digging the grave when suddenly, due to fright, we all screamed. Because the daughter whom we had buried around four hours ago with proper kafan (cloth wrapped round the dead body), was sitting in the shape of bow (bow & arrow) and her kafan was torn. Ah! Her feet were tied by her hair on her head and a lot of small frightening animals were clustering all around her body !!! After seeing such a horrifying site, we could not utter a word and we did not have the courage of getting the handbag out of the grave. We covered her grave as fast as we could and then ran away. On reaching home, I asked my relatives: "After all what was it that this girl did? "So they told me that she did nothing unusual or wrong except that like all other girls, she practiced unveiling. Just a few days before her death, there was a wedding in the family. Therefore, she had cut her hair according to the latest fashion and attended the wedding all dressed up in tight clothes, and make-up done on accordingly.

FEEL SORRY FOR YOU DELILCATE BODY:

Ah! The story of the fashion-inspired unlucky girl is so saddening. Are our Islamic sisters not going to learn a lesson of repentance from this incident? Are they still not going to avoid fashion and quit practising unveiling? Start feeling sorry for your delicate and fragile body and start worrying about how to save your body from the severe punishments of the grave and even more severe punishments of hell. Now, I am writing a portion of a long Hadiths, starting the punishments of women acting contrary to Islamic laws Read the same and be scared from the wrath of Allah.

HORRIFYING PUNISHMENTS OF UNVEILING:

Hazrat Ali said that once he and Bibi Fatima went to visit the Holy Prophet. The Holy Prophet was weeping. They inquired the reason that had made the Holy Prophet weep. He replied: "On the night of the Ascension (Mairaj), I saw the punishments being given to some women, today I was remembering those scenes. This is why I am worried". They asked, "Please tell us what did you see?" He replied: "I saw a woman hanging by her hair and her brain was boiling. (This was the punishment of that woman who did not hide her hair by covering her head from men). I saw one woman hanging by her tongue with her hands tied against her back. (She used to hurt her husband's feelings by her tongue i.e. speaking). I saw one woman with both her hands and feet tied towards her forehead; and snakes and scorpions were attacking her. (She used to go out of her house without the permission of her husband and she did not clean up herself properly by taking a shower after menses and child birth bleeding). (Those Islamic sisters who use nail polish should learn a lesson from this. Keep in mind! Nail polish sticks to the surface of the nail hence, ablution and bath is not made.) One woman was eating her own flesh and there was fire burning under her. (She used to dress up and apply make-up in order to attract attention of males and she used to speak bad about people behind their backs). One woman was seen having her body being cut by a scissor made out of fire. (This was the punishment for showing her body and private parts to other men). One woman had a face of pig and the body of a donkey, and she was being punished in different styles. (She used to tell lies and make false accusations). There was a woman who looked like a dog, snakes and scorpions were entering into her front-side and coming out from her backside. And angels were hitting her with a hammer made up of fire. (She used to have an attitude problem towards her husband).

LIFE IS VERY SHORT:

Dear mother! Read these punishments again and again, and be frightened by the wrath of Allah Life is very short. Before you even realise, it will come to an end. Very soon, all those people who listen to us or care about us will take our dead body to the graveyard on their shoulders and bury it. If Allah and His dear Prophet get annoyed by us, then we would not be able to face severe and horrifying punishments in the grave and as well as on the Day of Judgement. Let us pray that Allah forgives us and becomes happy with us. Please, for your own sake, follow the practice of veiling and, also strictly, advise your daughters-in-law and daughters to make it a habit of practicing this custom of veiling.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Just as women are not allowed to come out unveiled in front of men (strangers), the same way there is an order of veiling in front of cousins. No matter how close or how distant cousins, the veil has to be there. As a matter of fact, there is a very strict emphasis on the concept of veiling between brother-in-law and sister-in-law (that is, a woman and her husband's brothers, and a man and his wife's sisters). There is an order of veiling even in those cases where you make someone your brother or sister (without blood relation, that is, not same parents) and even between a teacher and students ( a saint and his female followers). When a child starts knowing the difference between male and female, then veiling between the child and the woman should start, even if the child was adopted.

YES!

But if the woman has breast-feeded the child then he becomes mahrem (someone with whom marriage is not allowed due to having the same parents, or same father, or same mother). When ever it becomes necessary to come out of the house, the woman should veil in such a manner that from her head to her toe-nail, she must be covered and the cloth should be such that her body cannot be looked through by others. It is haram (a sin of the highest degree) to wear bangles with the help of a man (non mahrem men), especially if he puts it on the woman's hand. May Allah give the muslims the proper love of practicing the custom of veiling.

i) "Oh my sisters! Keep on veiling always

ii) Do not go out and wander in the Streets

iii) Otherwise listen! When you go in your grave

iv) You will scream by looking at the Scorpions and snakes."

(Thease are the translation of the verses of the Urdu poem)

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا