Thanvi ki Syeda Fatima raziAllahanha ki gustakhi

Syed

تجویز کردہ جواب

(wasalam)

ji its very much true that mareezul ummat thanwi insulted hazrat fatirma (ra) in his book...here are the scanned proof....nql e kufr kufr nabashat!!!

Block 1 - “Once he (Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi) said, that when we die and go to Jannah, and the Hoorein will come to us, we will ask them to either recite the Qur’aan to us or do their work (that is to say that leave me alone).” Once he said, “I was very sick and am very afraid of dying. I saw Hazrat Fatima (the daughter of Allah’s Messenger) in a dream and she embraced me in her arms and I got well.”

Block 2 - “Once some one came to Ashraf Ali Thanvi and said, “The issue of Mafqood al-Khabr (missing husband) next to Imam Sahib (Imam Abu Haneefah) is a big problem (difficult).” He retorted saying, “Yes, there is a big problem. And the issue of Jihad mentioned in the Qur’aan has greater difficulty. So, remove this too from the Qur’aan.”

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Brother Can u give this scan from any other edition of the book??

I mean to say, I want a bit clean and very clear reference(scan) of this statement.

Kindly arrange it for me, I apologize for it but since there are some great Munazirs here so It 'd not be a big deal for them to arrange it.

Thanks.

(salam)

Brother yeh Dhoka baz Deobandi apni Books ke Alfaaz change kar daity hain New Edition mein.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا