Is death a beautiful gift for a believer?

Attari.Rafique

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

(salam)

Is death a beautiful gift for a believer?

Yes, it is indeed a beautiful gift.

Once Syedna Ibrahim asked Malakul Maut, Hazrat Izraael to show their form with which they appear in front of the one who is being departed, a believer and a sinner/Non-Muslim.

Malakul Maut asked them to turn around. They did, When Syedna Ibrahim turned back and looked at Malakul Maut, they said,'O Izraael! If a person saw you in this state, he will certainly faint.' indicating the horror of their appearance that they looked fierce and balls of fire were coming out from each of their hair.

Then, Malakul Maut asked Syedna Ibrahim to turn around. When they looked at Malakul Maut this time, they said,'O Izraael! If a crying person saw you in this state, he will start smiling.'

Their former state is adopted when they head towards a Non-Muslim or a sinner while the latter is adopted when they come to a Momin Muslim.

It is also stated that they will pull the soul of a Non-Muslim or a sinner severely, breaking the ribs of his body, while a Momin will only feel it like a pinch.

I have two very beautiful incidents in my mind relating to the topic.

My father told me some time back that someone they knew were always found reading Durood-e-Paak. A few years back, the news of their death reached my father. Their children said that when their father was on their death bed, they proclaimed,

'Help me up! Help me up! The Holy Prophet has arrived!'

Allah-o-Akbar! Subhan Allah! Blessed are they!

When they were helped into a sitting position, their soul flew away with The Blessed Sight of The Holy Prophet in their eyes!

May Allah Azzawajal Bless us all with such a death that The Holy Prophet may be in front of our eyes and we will be reciting Salaat-o-Salaam! Aameen Allahumma Aameen!

Another incdent which my mother read out from a book was that an Aashiq-e-Rasool was Blessed with the Sight of The Holy Prophet in his dream and asked them,

'Ya Rasool Allah ! It has come to my knowledge that the pain of death is very severe and this news has distressed me!'

The Holy Prophet's Blessed lips moved fragranting the scene and they said,

'Yes, that is true! But, my Ushaaq will not feel anything. When they will be departing, I will appear in front of them and they will be dissolved in my Blessed sight, which will not let them feel the pain of death and will be praising,'My Lord Has Created you like none other! May My parents be ransomed for you Ya Rasool Allah !....'

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'oon

Subhan Allah! Allah-o-Akbar!

Ya Rasool Allah ! May my parents, family and generations be ransomed for you!

Bas itna karam karna, aey chashm-e-kareemana

Jab jaan labon par ho, tum saamnay aajaana

Aameen Allahumma Aameen!

Jazak Allah

• 2 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا