The Names Of The 300 Ulama Who Issued The Fatwa Of Kufr On Ulema-E-Deoband

mystery

تجویز کردہ جواب

Salam Alaikum

actually i am looking for the names of 300 ulamas who endorsed hasam harmain. or in other words who endorsed the takfir done over deobandis.

if anyone of you kindly give me the list. or atleast the names of ulamas from arab who endorsed this fatwa.

i found few names on this site:

http://www.raza.co.za/Publications/Publica...%20Scholars.htm

i have no idea if its authentic or not.

its an urgent requirement. your help will be highly appreciated.

thanks

Omer

Salam Alaikum

actually i am looking for the names of 300 ulamas who endorsed hasam harmain. or in other words who endorsed the takfir done over deobandis.

Omer

(wasalam)

Dear.

Ulemas have not done takfir of each and everyone who call himself/herself deobandi,,, as a group they are out of Ahlesunnat wal jamat and are Gumrah Badmazhab

Having said that,

Ulema e Ahlesunnat did takfir on those top ranked deobandi leaders who wrote and preached, such statements and beliefs that are against Islam (for example if anyone believes this deobandi statment that Allah azzawajal can lie alayazuBillah.) .... and those who know these statements and yet they agree with such non islamic beliefs and statments they fall in same category..

The fatwas of Alahazrat alaihirRahma on some top deobandi uleams were also because of their such writings in their printed and publicized books and after several inquiries from the writers to explain and repent .... these fatwas were endorsed by arab ulemas in Hussam ul Harmain and by indian Ulemas in the book which (i think) is Alswaram Alhindiya... by Molana Hashmat Ali Khan Qadiri Rahmatullah alaih...

Allah azzawajal jo ghalati ho wo maaf farmaiay aamin.... and inshaAllah any learned brothers/sisters plz rectify my mistake and provide the links for the books

wasslamAlaikum

• 3 weeks later...
Salam Alaikum

if anyone of you kindly give me the list. or atleast the names of ulamas from arab who endorsed this fatwa.

thanks

Omer

(wasalam) sorry i saw this post late...

THE MOST DANGEROUS FITNA IN ISLAM

1.Shaitaan has more knowledge than the Holy Prophet of Islam. This is proven from the Quran and Ahadith. No such proofs exist as regards the Prophet's knowledge. If any Muslim believes to the contrary, he will became a mushrik. (Barahin-e-Qatia Page 51 by Khalil Ahmed Ambhetwi and endorsed by Rashid Ahmed Gangohi)

2.The knowledge of the Holy Prophet of Islam is equivalent to the knowledge of any ordinary person (i.e. Any Tom, Dick or Harry). It is also equal to the knowledge of a madmen, child or any four-legged animal. (Hifzul Iman Page 7 by Ashraf Ali Thanwi)

3(i) Almighty Allah can speak lies.

(ii) Almighty Allah has already spoken a lie !

(Fatawa Rashidia Part I Page 20. Taqdeesul Qadeer Page 79 by Rashid Ahmed Gangohi)

The above statements were made by the foremost leaders of the Wahhabi-Deobandi Movement of India in the year 1900 and now a days this movement preaches it's hidden doctrine under the skirt of the Tableegh Jamaat.

The Kufr in the above three statements are so apparent that even a lay-Muslim will have absolutely no doubts regarding their kufr. However, 370 of the most prominent scholars of India and 32 of the highest Islamic Jurist of Makkah and Medina issued a fatwa of Kufr on this movement and it's followers 93 years ago, long before the present Saudi Wahhabi Najdis came into power and turned everything upside down. In fact, in those days Deobandis were held in the same contempt as Qadianis are held today by Muslims (i.e. as non-Muslims), but time, history and the Devils handy-work have managed to conceal the truth of this movement from the general Muslim populace of today. To the extent that Deobandis and Tableegh Jamaat are seen as heros of Islam in our time, whereas only 94 years ago they were considered outside of the fold of Islam.

In the 3 statements of Kufr, the great Imam of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat, Imam Ahmad Raza Khan, listed 70 charges of Kufr with proofs against each of the foul-mouthed Mullahs of Deoband and further presented 78 reasons justifying their Kufr and always keeping in mind the Hadith "A Muslim should not be labelled a Kaffir unless his kufr becomes more apparent than the mid-day sun and their remains no chance of his continuing to remain within the fold of Islam."

However, when the above mentioned statements were carefully scrutinised, the leading Imams and Jurists of Islam had no hesitation in declaring them as Kaffir, and warned in no uncertain terms that "ANY PERSONS WHO DOUBTS THE KUFR OF THESE PEOPLE WILL THEMSELVES BECOME KAFFIR".

The names of the Ulama of Makka and Medina who issued the kufr fatwa on the Ulema of Deoband in 1320AH(1900 AD) are listed below. And for a detailed explanation of the fatwa read TAMHEED-E-IMAAN and MUSTATAAB HISAAM-UL-HARAMAIN ALAA MANHER-UL-KUFR WAL MAIN

ULAMA OF MAKKAH SHAREEF

1. Ustaad-e-Haram - Mufti Muhammad Saeed Shafe

2 Sayedul Ulama - Moulana Mufti Sheikh Ahmed Abul Khair Mirdad

3 Mufti Hanafia - Allama Sheihk Saleh Kamaal

4. Mufti - Sheikh Ali bin Siddiq Kamaal

5. Sheikud Dalail - Mufti Muhammed Abdul Haq Al-Mujahir Al-Llabadi

6. Mufti Sayed Ismail Khaleel - Librarian of Mecca

7 Allama Mufti - Saeed Abul Hoosen Al-Marzuki

8 Mufti Sheikh Abid bin Husain Maaliki

9 Mufti Ali bin Husain Maaliki

10 Mufti Muhammed Jamaal bin Muhhamed Husain

11 Mufti Sheikh Asad bin Ahmed Daha -Teacher Haram Shareef Makkah

12 Mufti Sheikh Abdur Rahman Dahan

13 Mufti Sheikh Muhammed Yusuf Afghani

14 Mufti Sheikh Ahmed Al-Maaliki Al-Imdadi - Brother in Tariqat of Ashraf Ali Thanwi, Rashid Ahmed Gangohi and Khalil Ahmed Ambhetwi

15 Mufti Muhammed Yusuf Al-Khayaat

16 Sheikh Muhammed Saleh bin Muhammed Ba-fazal

17 Sheikh Abdul Karim Naji Dagistani

18 Sheikh Muhammed Saeed bin Muhhamed Al-Yamani

19. Mufti Sheikh Haamid Muhammed Al-Jadawi

ULAMA OF MEDINA SHAREEF

20 Mufti Hanafia - Tajuddin Liyas

21 Mufti of Madina - Allama Osman bin Abdus Salaam Dadistani

22 Sheikh-e-Maalikia - Mufti Sayed Ahmed of Algeria

23 Mufti Khaleel bin Ibrahim Karbooti

24 Shaikhud Dalail - Mufti Sayed Muhammed Saeed

25 Mufti Sheikh Mehmood bin Ahmed Omari

26 Shaikhud Dalail - Mufti Sayed Abbas bin Sayed Jaleel

27 Mufti Skeikh Omar bin Hamdaan Al-Maharasee

28 Mufti Sayed Hakeem Muhammed bin Muhaamed Madani

29 Mufti Sheikh Muhammed Kiyan - teacher Haram Shareef Madina

30 Mufti Shafaeiya - Allama Sayed Shareef Ahmed Barzanji

31 Mufti Muhammed Aziz Maaliki - of Tunisia

32 Mufti Sheikh Abdul Qader Taufeeq - Teacher Masjid-e-Nabawi Shareef

Readers are requested that in view of the WARNING by the leading Imams and Islamic Jurists of Haramain Shareefain, they should NOT DOUBT the kufr of these Ulama of Deoband and expose their own Imaan to Danger. The time has arrived for us to accept the truth and confront falsehood instead of jumping headlong on the Salman Rushdi bandwagon we should be exposing the enemy within, who has had a safe haven amongst us, without us ever questioning or investigating the truth about them.

It is the duty of every Muslim to confront these evil people. May Allah give Muslims the wisdom and courage to accepts the truth and save them from supporting and praying behind those who speak ill of Allah and His Beloved Prophet(). Ameen !

• 2 months later...
(wasalam) sorry i saw this post late...

THE MOST DANGEROUS FITNA IN ISLAM

1.Shaitaan has more knowledge than the Holy Prophet of Islam. This is proven from the Quran and Ahadith. No such proofs exist as regards the Prophet's knowledge. If any Muslim believes to the contrary, he will became a mushrik. (Barahin-e-Qatia Page 51 by Khalil Ahmed Ambhetwi and endorsed by Rashid Ahmed Gangohi)

2.The knowledge of the Holy Prophet of Islam is equivalent to the knowledge of any ordinary person (i.e. Any Tom, Dick or Harry). It is also equal to the knowledge of a madmen, child or any four-legged animal. (Hifzul Iman Page 7 by Ashraf Ali Thanwi)

3(i) Almighty Allah can speak lies.

(ii) Almighty Allah has already spoken a lie !

(Fatawa Rashidia Part I Page 20. Taqdeesul Qadeer Page 79 by Rashid Ahmed Gangohi)

The above statements were made by the foremost leaders of the Wahhabi-Deobandi Movement of India in the year 1900 and now a days this movement preaches it's hidden doctrine under the skirt of the Tableegh Jamaat.

The Kufr in the above three statements are so apparent that even a lay-Muslim will have absolutely no doubts regarding their kufr. However, 370 of the most prominent scholars of India and 32 of the highest Islamic Jurist of Makkah and Medina issued a fatwa of Kufr on this movement and it's followers 93 years ago, long before the present Saudi Wahhabi Najdis came into power and turned everything upside down. In fact, in those days Deobandis were held in the same contempt as Qadianis are held today by Muslims (i.e. as non-Muslims), but time, history and the Devils handy-work have managed to conceal the truth of this movement from the general Muslim populace of today. To the extent that Deobandis and Tableegh Jamaat are seen as heros of Islam in our time, whereas only 94 years ago they were considered outside of the fold of Islam.

In the 3 statements of Kufr, the great Imam of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat, Imam Ahmad Raza Khan, listed 70 charges of Kufr with proofs against each of the foul-mouthed Mullahs of Deoband and further presented 78 reasons justifying their Kufr and always keeping in mind the Hadith "A Muslim should not be labelled a Kaffir unless his kufr becomes more apparent than the mid-day sun and their remains no chance of his continuing to remain within the fold of Islam."

However, when the above mentioned statements were carefully scrutinised, the leading Imams and Jurists of Islam had no hesitation in declaring them as Kaffir, and warned in no uncertain terms that "ANY PERSONS WHO DOUBTS THE KUFR OF THESE PEOPLE WILL THEMSELVES BECOME KAFFIR".

The names of the Ulama of Makka and Medina who issued the kufr fatwa on the Ulema of Deoband in 1320AH(1900 AD) are listed below. And for a detailed explanation of the fatwa read TAMHEED-E-IMAAN and MUSTATAAB HISAAM-UL-HARAMAIN ALAA MANHER-UL-KUFR WAL MAIN

ULAMA OF MAKKAH SHAREEF

1. Ustaad-e-Haram - Mufti Muhammad Saeed Shafe

2 Sayedul Ulama - Moulana Mufti Sheikh Ahmed Abul Khair Mirdad

3 Mufti Hanafia - Allama Sheihk Saleh Kamaal

4. Mufti - Sheikh Ali bin Siddiq Kamaal

5. Sheikud Dalail - Mufti Muhammed Abdul Haq Al-Mujahir Al-Llabadi

6. Mufti Sayed Ismail Khaleel - Librarian of Mecca

7 Allama Mufti - Saeed Abul Hoosen Al-Marzuki

8 Mufti Sheikh Abid bin Husain Maaliki

9 Mufti Ali bin Husain Maaliki

10 Mufti Muhammed Jamaal bin Muhhamed Husain

11 Mufti Sheikh Asad bin Ahmed Daha -Teacher Haram Shareef Makkah

12 Mufti Sheikh Abdur Rahman Dahan

13 Mufti Sheikh Muhammed Yusuf Afghani

14 Mufti Sheikh Ahmed Al-Maaliki Al-Imdadi - Brother in Tariqat of Ashraf Ali Thanwi, Rashid Ahmed Gangohi and Khalil Ahmed Ambhetwi

15 Mufti Muhammed Yusuf Al-Khayaat

16 Sheikh Muhammed Saleh bin Muhammed Ba-fazal

17 Sheikh Abdul Karim Naji Dagistani

18 Sheikh Muhammed Saeed bin Muhhamed Al-Yamani

19. Mufti Sheikh Haamid Muhammed Al-Jadawi

ULAMA OF MEDINA SHAREEF

20 Mufti Hanafia - Tajuddin Liyas

21 Mufti of Madina - Allama Osman bin Abdus Salaam Dadistani

22 Sheikh-e-Maalikia - Mufti Sayed Ahmed of Algeria

23 Mufti Khaleel bin Ibrahim Karbooti

24 Shaikhud Dalail - Mufti Sayed Muhammed Saeed

25 Mufti Sheikh Mehmood bin Ahmed Omari

26 Shaikhud Dalail - Mufti Sayed Abbas bin Sayed Jaleel

27 Mufti Skeikh Omar bin Hamdaan Al-Maharasee

28 Mufti Sayed Hakeem Muhammed bin Muhaamed Madani

29 Mufti Sheikh Muhammed Kiyan - teacher Haram Shareef Madina

30 Mufti Shafaeiya - Allama Sayed Shareef Ahmed Barzanji

31 Mufti Muhammed Aziz Maaliki - of Tunisia

32 Mufti Sheikh Abdul Qader Taufeeq - Teacher Masjid-e-Nabawi Shareef

Readers are requested that in view of the WARNING by the leading Imams and Islamic Jurists of Haramain Shareefain, they should NOT DOUBT the kufr of these Ulama of Deoband and expose their own Imaan to Danger. The time has arrived for us to accept the truth and confront falsehood instead of jumping headlong on the Salman Rushdi bandwagon we should be exposing the enemy within, who has had a safe haven amongst us, without us ever questioning or investigating the truth about them.

It is the duty of every Muslim to confront these evil people. May Allah give Muslims the wisdom and courage to accepts the truth and save them from supporting and praying behind those who speak ill of Allah and His Beloved Prophet(). Ameen !

Assalam O alaikum,

I have posted the above material (most dangerous Fitna in Islam) in a group and i got replied from group members that these statements whose references given in above statments does not exist in these books but these are written in book Zalzala. Can any one have these books ? and can scan those pages whose reference is made here. I want to read the original books or Scan copy if someone have these 3 books then please scan those pages and post here. I would be very thankful and the things would be more clear to me by this way. Otherwise deobandis never accept that these statement exist in their books as it is wtitten.

1) Barahin-e-Qatia Page 51 by Khalil Ahmed Ambhetwi

2) Hifzul Iman Page 7 by Ashraf Ali Thanwi

3) Fatawa Rashidia Part I Page 20. Taqdeesul Qadeer Page 79 by Rashid Ahmed Gangohi

• 2 years later...

Salam Alaikum

thanks

Omer

(wasalam)

http://library.faizaneattar.net/Books/index.php?id=575

P52.gif

P53.gif

P54.gif

P55.gif

P56.gif

P57.gif

P58.gif

P59.gif

P60.gif

P61.gif

P62.gif

P63.gif

P64.gif

P65.gif

P66.gif

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا