Dars-e-Nizami course mey kiya perhatay hain?

Faizan-e-Mustafa

تجویز کردہ جواب

As-salam-u-alikum!

Dars-e-Nizami aik aisa course hai jissey Ulama-e-Karaam ne murattab farmaya hai. Is k parhne k baad Insaan mai itni salahiyat paida ho jaati hai k woh Masail ka hal nikaal sake, kisi topic per research ker sake, Quran-o-Hadith ko samajh sake etc. It comprises of the following subjects:-

1) Sarf(Morphology)

2)Nahv(Syntax)

3)Mantiq(Logic)

4)Fiqh

5)Usuul-e-Fiqh

6)Hadith

7)Usuul-e-Hadith

8)Quran

9)Usul-e-Quran

10)Falsafa(Philosopy)

11)Balaghat(Eloquence)

12)Aqaaid

And there are few more subjects too.

• Like 1

No, not just Dawat-e-Islami, all over the world students are studying Dars-e-Nizami. Yes there are specific books for each subject. For Usuul-e-Fiqh students have to study Usuulush-Shaashi and Noor-ul-Anwaar. For fiqh there is Noor-ul-Eezah,Quduri,Kanz-ud-Daqaiq etc. But some Ulama are teaching other books too.

Is it possible to get a complete list of these books?

Since, I can't study Dars-e-Nizami where I live but I sincerely wanna study it. I thought if I get these books, I may be able to study them in the local Mosque.

Are you studying or have studied Dars-e-Nizami?

Yup Im studying Dars-e-Nizami from Al-Fuqan Scholars Academy under supervision of Mufti Muhammad Akmal sahib. Where do u live sister? It is possible for u to get all these books.. but who will teach you?... Coz most of the books are in Arabic and without a teacher its nearly impossible to learn.

Edited by Rauf

Yup Im studying Dars-e-Nizami from Al-Fuqan Scholars Academy under supervision of Mufti Muhammad Akmal sahib. Where do u live sister? It is possible for u to get all these books.. but who will teach you?... Coz most of the books are in Arabic and without a teacher its nearly impossible to learn.

MashaAllah brother, May Allah azzawajal grant you success.

I'm from the UK.

Well, Alhamdulillah I can ask my Hifz Teacher if not her then I'm sure Peer sahib (my teacher's husband) can teach me. He does teach in Islamic Studies classes so I suppose he might be able to teach me since he's done alim course as well.

WELL RUAF BAHI

I WAS INSERCH OF ALFURAQAN SCHOLARS ACEDMYY BUT SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I M VERY HAPPY THAT UR STUDENT OF MUFTI MUHMMAD AKMAL SB HE IS VERY KNOWELDEGABLE MAN VERY HUMBLE PERSONLITY I REALYY LIKE HIS PROGRAM AHKAME SAHIRT

PLZ SHARE MORE.......................

CAN I DO PRIVTE BY ALFURQAN ACEDMYY ??????

BECOZ I M NOT FROM KRACHI

MashaAllah brother, May Allah azzawajal grant you success.

I'm from the UK.

Well, Alhamdulillah I can ask my Hifz Teacher if not her then I'm sure Peer sahib (my teacher's husband) can teach me. He does teach in Islamic Studies classes so I suppose he might be able to teach me since he's done alim course as well.

Thanks! alrite then Best of luck! I've sent u a comment since i cant send a message, i dun have much posts:S Get the initial books and goahead! JAZA KILLAHU KHAIRA!

Edited by Rauf

WELL RUAF BAHI

I WAS INSERCH OF ALFURAQAN SCHOLARS ACEDMYY BUT SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I M VERY HAPPY THAT UR STUDENT OF MUFTI MUHMMAD AKMAL SB HE IS VERY KNOWELDEGABLE MAN VERY HUMBLE PERSONLITY I REALYY LIKE HIS PROGRAM AHKAME SAHIRT

PLZ SHARE MORE.......................

CAN I DO PRIVTE BY ALFURQAN ACEDMYY ??????

BECOZ I M NOT FROM KRACHI

Salam! Yup he is a very humble personality. I really thank Allah Azzawajal that he gave me the honour to be a student of Mufti shb. Mufti sahib'z website is coming very soon.. so wait for it.

Sorry!! you cannot do private from our academy. Because Mufti sahib doesnt focus on degree but he focus on the knowledge and skills. So it is must for a student to attend the classes so that Mufti sahib comes to know k kaun kitne paani mai hai!

So do u watch all the programs of Mufti shb?

Thanks! alrite then Best of luck! I've sent u a comment since i cant send a message, i dun have much posts:S Get the initial books and goahead! JAZA KILLAHU KHAIRA!

JazakAllah!

Could you send me a complete list later or whenever possible?

I thank you from the depth of my heart. It's been a long time since I've been looking for this! MashaAllah you've been a great help and I just can't express how happy I am, Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!

JazakAllah!

Could you send me a complete list later or whenever possible?

I thank you from the depth of my heart. It's been a long time since I've been looking for this! MashaAllah you've been a great help and I just can't express how happy I am, Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!

Its always a pleasure for me to solve problems of others regarding Ilm-e-Deen.I'll send the complete list of books soon InshaAllah. Any other person doing Dars-e-Nizami or any sort of Islamic course?

Edited by Rauf

Well, Alhamdulillah I recently started doing Hifz-e-Quran .... dunno if any other member is doing any sort of Islamic course.

Please remember me in your prayers.

Ahan MashaAllah! sure u too!

Salam! Yup he is a very humble personality. I really thank Allah Azzawajal that he gave me the honour to be a student of Mufti shb. Mufti sahib'z website is coming very soon.. so wait for it.

Sorry!! you cannot do private from our academy. Because Mufti sahib doesnt focus on degree but he focus on the knowledge and skills. So it is must for a student to attend the classes so that Mufti sahib comes to know k kaun kitne paani mai hai!

So do u watch all the programs of Mufti shb?

ohoo i think its not in my fate anyway i always understand that mufti sab is my teacher MAY ALLHA BLESS HIM WITH ALL HAPINESS amenn u r very lucky mashllah

ya i watch his progrms regularly and my sisters too... his expaning stlye is different and very lisner can understand veryy easliyy even comlicated problems U KNOWW WELL BECOZ HE IS UR TEACHER AS WELL U KNOW BETTER ABOUT HIM .........

keep visting ap ney USTAD E MUHTRAM SEY HASIL KEY HUEY ILM SEY HUMEIN Bhe munwaer kjee ga jazakllah for sharing

KEEP SAHRING PLZ ABOUT MUFTI SB AND ALSOO UR ACEDMYY ................

Well, Alhamdulillah I recently started doing Hifz-e-Quran .... dunno if any other member is doing any sort of Islamic course.

Please remember me in your prayers.

SS INSHLLAHA I WANT TO start it after my studies ( duniwi)my heartly wish is that MAY ALLAH GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OF DEEN so i can help others plz pray for me ..........

(bis)

(saw)

(azw)(ma)(azw)(ma)(azw)(ma)

(azw)(sa) buht barhi sa'aadat hy ILM e DEEN hasil krna to...........

ALLAH (azw) aapko aur hum sbko ilm e deen hasil krny ka shok, lagan, aur jazba ata farmaey.......... aameeeeeeeen

bijahin Nabiyil ameeeeeen (saw)

yes, Mufti Sahib z v humble, n complex sy complex bat esy explain krty hain k MUJ JESOON ki b samaj me aa jay.......... (my father went to his acedmey once........ziarat to kr aay thy Mufti sb ki, uswaqt wo class ly rhy thy,,,,,,,,so mily beghair hi lot aay...)

(bis)

(saw)

Sayyida Fatima ss..........

plzzzzzzz allow my PM's aap ny setting esi ki hui hy k apko PM's nhe ja rahy..........plzzzzzzzz ss change ur settings.........!!!!!!

ohoo i think its not in my fate anyway i always understand that mufti sab is my teacher MAY ALLHA BLESS HIM WITH ALL HAPINESS amenn u r very lucky mashllah

ya i watch his progrms regularly and my sisters too... his expaning stlye is different and very lisner can understand veryy easliyy even comlicated problems U KNOWW WELL BECOZ HE IS UR TEACHER AS WELL U KNOW BETTER ABOUT HIM .........

keep visting ap ney USTAD E MUHTRAM SEY HASIL KEY HUEY ILM SEY HUMEIN Bhe munwaer kjee ga jazakllah for sharing

KEEP SAHRING PLZ ABOUT MUFTI SB AND ALSOO UR ACEDMYY ................

Yeah! NoDoubt! Mufti sahib is ur teacher too, even if u have learned a single ruling from him! And maayuus na hoiye.. InshaAllah aap ki city mai bhi academy khul jaigi kuch years mai. Ilm seekhne ki to koi age nahi hoti. Ho sakta hai tab aap ker lein:)

SS INSHLLAHA I WANT TO start it after my studies ( duniwi)my heartly wish is that MAY ALLAH GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OF DEEN so i can help others plz pray for me ..........

Well gr8 aap ki niyyat achi hai.... per Im sure aap ne Mufti sahib se zarur suna hoga k girlz ko buhat soch samajh ker Hifz kerna chahiye. Coz Hifz kerna aasaan hai per yaad rakhna mushqil. And married life mai time mushqil se hi milta hai revision kerne ka.... so just take care of tht!

(bis)

(saw)

(azw)(ma)(azw)(ma)(azw)(ma)

(azw)(sa) buht barhi sa'aadat hy ILM e DEEN hasil krna to...........

ALLAH (azw) aapko aur hum sbko ilm e deen hasil krny ka shok, lagan, aur jazba ata farmaey.......... aameeeeeeeen

bijahin Nabiyil ameeeeeen (saw)

yes, Mufti Sahib z v humble, n complex sy complex bat esy explain krty hain k MUJ JESOON ki b samaj me aa jay.......... (my father went to his acedmey once........ziarat to kr aay thy Mufti sb ki, uswaqt wo class ly rhy thy,,,,,,,,so mily beghair hi lot aay...)

Thanx for your duas! Really Ilm-e-Deen se Bargah-e-Ilahi mai jo qurb milta hai woh kisi aur cheez se kabhi nahi mil sakta. Allah Taala hum sub ko Deen ki achi khidmat kerne ki saa`aadat ata farmaye.

Ahan!! Well if your father wants to meet Mufti sahib, ask him k academy reception se mulaqat ka time lelein. InshaAllah ho jaigi mulaqat.

مزید جوابات کیلئے یہ ٹاپک بند کر دیا گیا ہے
  • حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا