The Broken Hearted Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu

Attari.Rafique

تجویز کردہ جواب

(salam)

(bis)

The Broken Hearted Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu

Hazrat Bilal Habshi radiallaho ta'ala anhu was the Mo'azzin (person calling the Azaan) of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam. After Syria was conquered he went to Hazrat Umar radiallaho ta'ala anhu and said, "If you give permission, I want to leave Madinah and go to Jerusalem and lead a quiet life. Because the beloved whose blessed face was the cure for my aching heart is resting and has hidden his glowing face from us.

This has resulted in great restlessness and anxiety for me. A true lover can not bear to be away from his beloved. Whenever I look at any part of Masjid E Nabvi, the Mihraab or Mimbar, my heart cries out for my beloved. How can I explain to my broken heart? How can I comfort my dejected heart and soul? How can I satisfy my aching heart?"

Sometimes the path of true love means you have to be apart. But that is only when you have reached the pinnacle of love like Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu.

The broken hearted Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu was given permission by Hazrat Umar radiallaho ta'ala anhu to go to Syria. Who can know the love of Bilal better than Ameer Ul Mo'mineen? Only one broken hearted person can know the pain being felt by another with a broken heart, and this was the case with Ameer Ul Mo'mineen Hazrat Umar radiallaho ta'ala anhu. The love of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam has intoxicated the heart to such an extent that when he heard that Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam had left this world, he drew his sword and said, "If anyone says that Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam is dead, I will take his head off." Can you imagine the obsession and sincere love?

What causes this level of emotion and passion? The companions were those who had witnessed Hazrat Jibrael alaihis salaam bringing the verses of the Qur'an and for whose reformation and improvement the leader of the Angels would bring verses. None of these walking examples of the Qur'an grabbed Hazrat Umar radiallaho ta'ala anhu by the hand to stop him. None of them tried to stand in his path. The shock of the departure of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam shook and scattered the harmony of the mind and brain. However, this same Prophet of Mercy sallalaho alaihe wasallam had also trained him and moulded him into what he was today. It was the height of devotion and love that shook the walls of wisdom and sanity for a few moments. It was also love and devotion that covered itself with a quiet blanket later on.

That Umar radiallaho ta'ala anhu, who could not control himself due to grief at the departure of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam, is the same Hazrat Umar radiallaho ta'ala anhu that also controlled the whole ummah. He took on the extraordinary responsibility of being a deputy of a Prophet and guiding and helping the nation and the religion towards greatness.

Hazrat Umar radiallaho ta'ala anhu knew exactly what Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu was going through and knew the state of his heart. He gave permission and Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu left for Syria. But the heart never left Madinah. His remembrance and his thoughts were always lost in Rasool Allah (sallalaho alaihe wasallam) and always yearning for him.

My Heart Is Attached To Your Memories In Such A Way

Now There Is No Chance Of Me Being Alone Ever.

Seeing the state of Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu night and day, those with sincerity and love decided to do something to ease his mind and soothe his pain. Therefore they arranged for him to be married, and his Nikah was performed in due course. But, how could Hazrat Bilal deny and forget the bright glow and the showers of mercy in the city of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam?

One night he was asleep and Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam came to him in his dream. The Mercy to the Worlds sallalaho alaihe wasallam asked him, "O Bilal, will you not come to visit me anymore?" Allah! Allah! Who knows what affect these words had on this devotee but Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu immediately got up and his heart and soul were singing with joy and happiness.

How could Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu rest now? Immediately he got up and set of for the blessed city of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam. When he entered Madinah he saw that it was the same streets of mercy and light. The same calm wind of pleasure and happiness. But the centre and the reason for this amazing environment was nowhere to be seen. He hurried to the resting-place of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam with a fast beating heart, wounded passion, tears in his eyes and presented his salutations (salaam). He embraced the blessed resting-place of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam and cried and cried. The heart and soul of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam, his grandsons, Hazrat Imam Hasan and Hazrat Imam Hussein radiallaho ta'ala anhuma saw this slave of their grandfather and were reminded about the time when he was amongst them.

Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu used to play with them when they were young boys, he would carry them on his shoulders, and would hold their fingers and walk with them. They both ran forward and embraced Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu, and said, "O beloved Mo'azzin of the Prophet sallalaho alaihe wasallam! Will we never hear the Azaan that we used to hear when our grandfather was amongst us? It is time for Namaz, please give Azaan today."

Hazrat Bilal was now in a predicament. He could not refuse an order from the leaders of the youth of Paradise, but for giving Azaan, Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu needed the beauty and elegance of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam in front of him. Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu stood to give Azaan, and as soon as the first words of the Azaan were carried into the streets of Madinah, hearts trembled. It was like a spear through the hearts of people. The voice of Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu immediately bought to life the era of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam. Allah o Akbar! Everyone remembered that glorious time when Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam was amongst them. Everyone that heard the Azaan of Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu, dropped what they were doing and ran to the mosque. The era of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam had returned.

The Azaan of Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu ignited the embers of love of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam that had been restrained and subdued. The flames of love roared to life, there was a deafening noise and chaos in the streets of Madinah, people stopped working in the fields, veiled ladies lost their senses and ran out into the streets of Madinah out of love for Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam. Allah! Allah!

When Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu said "Ash-hado Al-Laa Ilaha Illal-Laah" his voice trembled, because when he used to give Azaan before, when he would say "Ash-hado Anna Muhammadur Rasool Allah", he would point his forefinger at Muhammad Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam. Today when this Aashiq E Rasool sallalaho alaihe wasallam said those words and opened his eyes, he did not find his beloved in front of him, his voice stopped and Hazrat Bilal was unable to complete the Azaan. He lost his senses, fainted and fell to the floor. Allah O Akbar!

Why did Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu leave Syria and go back to Madinah? The only reason Hazrat Bilal radiallaho ta'ala anhu made this journey was to visit Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam. Subhan Allah.

• 3 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا