Death of Abu Jahl

Faizan-e-Mustafa

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)(saw)

translated by: majlis-e-tarajim of dawat-e-islami

Death of Abu Jahl

No matter how lazy Satan make you feel when reading this booklet, please read it thoroughly. In’shaa-Allah عَزَّوَجَل you will feel a Madani change taking place within you.

A writer of Durood was forgiven

Sayyiduna Sufyan bin Uyainah رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ says, "I had an Islamic brother whom I saw in a dream after he had died, I asked him how Allah عَزَّوَجَل dealt with him, he replied, ‘Allah عَزَّوَجَل forgave me’. I asked the reason for his forgiveness, he replied, ‘I used to write Hadith, and whenever the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was mentioned I would write صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم hoping I would be rewarded for it, it is due to this act (of respect) that I was forgiven’." (Al Qau-lul-badee’, P239 Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiya Beirut)

صَلُّوْا عَلَى الْحَبيْب!ْ صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلٰى مُحَمَّد

Two little warriors

Sayyiduna Abdurrahman bin Auf رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ says, "On the day of the battle of Badr I was stood in the line of the warriors. I looked to my side and saw 2 young children of the Ansaar. One of them quietly asked me, ‘يَاعَمُّ! هَلْ تَعْرِفُ اَبَا جَهْل؟ ’ (O uncle, would you be able to recognise Abu Jahl?), I said I would, but I asked him why he wanted to know, he replied; ‘I know that he has insulted the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم . by Allah عَزَّوَجَل ! If I see him I’ll attack him, and kill or be killed.’ The young boy next to him said the same thing to me".

Sayyiduna Abdurrahman bin Auf رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ says, "All of a sudden I saw Abu Jahl amongst his coward troops, inciting their rage by singing the following war song:

مَا تَنْقِمُ الْحَربُ الْعَوَانُ مِنِّي

بَازِلُ عَامَيْنِ حَدِيْثُ سِنِّيْ

لِمِثْلِ هٰذَا وَلَدَتْنِيْ اُمِّيْ

Meaning, What revenge will this fierce war take from me? I am a strong young camel in the prime of its youth. For such wars my mother gave birth to me.

I pointed out Abu Jahl to the two young boys. They ran towards him with their swords waving in the air, and pounced on him like eagles; he fell to the ground, wounded, he could not move. Both boys approached The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم and said, ‘Oh Messenger of Allah عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم we have put Abu Jahl in his place’. The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم asked, ‘Which one of you killed him?’ Both replied, ‘I did’, the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم asked, ‘Have you wiped your swords yet?’ ‘No’ they replied. The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم looked at both their swords, and both were coloured with blood, so he صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم said, ‘کِلَا کُمَا قَتَلَه'’ (Both of you killed him)". (Bukhari Shareef, Hadith 3141, V2, P356, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiya Beirut/ Seerah ibn Hishaam, P559, Dar-ul-Ma’rifah Beirut)

Who were those two young Madani boys?

My Dear Islamic Brothers! Those young falcon like warriors of Islam who killed Abu Jahl, the leader of the Quraish, enemy of Allah and His Messenger عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم , the stone hearted and tyrant pharaoh of this nation, were called Ma’adh and Mu’awwadh رَضِيَ اﷲُعَنْهُمَا . These two Madani boys were brothers. Their love for the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم is worth great praise, and their passion for jihad is fabulous. For them to cover themselves in the Madani colour at such a young age, at an age when you would expect children to be playing with their friends, for them to travel in the path of Allah عَزَّوَجَل and confront Abu Jahl, the commander of the non believing army, and make him meet his end, is astonishing.

The dangling arm

According to one narration, one of the brothers, Sayyiduna Mu’adh رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ said: "I ran towards Abu Jahl, waving my sword in my hand, and then I pounced on him. With the first blow I cut off his shin from his leg, his son Ikramah (who converted later) swung his sword aiming for my neck, but instead he struck my arm, which was cut right through, and was left dangling off a thin string of skin. I spent the rest of the day fighting the enemy, with one arm dangling, and my sword in the other hand. My dangling arm was obstructing me from fighting properly, so I stepped on it and pulled it so that the string of skin tore off. It separated from my body completely, and I continued to fight the enemy".

The wound healed a short while later, and he lived until the caliphate of Sayyiduna Uthman-e-Ghani رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ . Qadi Iyad رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه has narrated on the authority of Ibn Wahb رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ , "Once the battle ended, Sayyiduna Mua’dh رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ took his amputated arm to the blessed presence of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم . The doctor of all doctors, the Beloved of Allah عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم applied his blessed saliva to his arm and fixed it back on to his shoulder."

(Mudaarijun-nubuwwah, V2, P87 Markaz-e-AhleSunnat Barkaat-e-Raza, Gujraat, Hind)

Subhan-Allah عَزَّوَجَل if there are people who can break then there are those one who can join.

صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلٰى مُحَمَّد صَلُّوْا عَلَى الْحَبيْب!ْ

Extra ordinary passion

My Dear Islamic Brothers! So you see! The blessed companions عليهم الرضوان would be in such a state during worship that they would not realise any sort of pain. Yes, fighting in the path of Allah عَزَّوَجَل is a form of worship. Sayyiduna Mu’adh رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ fought with his arm dangling beside him, and then pulled it off by stamping on it with his foot; these are things that create a feeling of disgust in ones heart, but these blessed people were so overtaken by a state of spiritual ecstasy, that they would not realise the pain. What about us? We cannot even endure the slightest amount of pain. A minor operation scares the hell out of us (even though we know that we will be injected so that we cannot feel the pain). We should follow in the footsteps of these travellers on the path of Allah عَزَّوَجَل , and true devotees of Islam, and travel in the Madani Qafilas of Dawat-e-Islami for discipline of the sunnah, and we should cheerfully endure the difficulties that we confront whilst in the path of Allah عَزَّوَجَل .

The dying Abu Jahl

The Seerah of Ibn Katheer says that the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم ordered the blessed companions عليهم الرضوان to search for Abu Jahls dead body. Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Mas’ood رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ began his search to fulfil the command of his Dear and Beloved Master صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم . He saw Abu Jahl breathing his last breaths, his whole body was buried under steel, and he had a sword in his hand. The sword was on his thigh. Because of the severity of his wounds, he could not move a single limb of his body. Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Mas’ood رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ mounted his chest. Abu Jahl was so arrogant that he said arrogantly ‘لَقَدْ مُرْتَقًي صَعْبًا الْغَنَمِ’ (Oh useless shepherd! You have stood upon a very strong mount). (Seerah ibn Katheer, V2, P455, Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)

The head of Abu Jahl

The book ‘Subulul Huda’ states that Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Mas’ood رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ said, "I began to strike his head with my blunt Sword, this made him loosen his grip on his sword, so I pulled it away. As he was dying, he lifted his head and asked ‘لِمَنِ الدَّبْرَةُ ؟’ (Who won the battle?) I answered, ‘لِلّهِ وَرَسُوْلِه’ (Allah and His Messenger عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم ). Then I shook his beard and said, ‘َالْحَمْدُلِلّهِ الَّذِيْ اَخْزَاکَ يَا عُدُوَّ اللهِ’ (Praise be to Allah عَزَّوَجَل who disgraced you oh enemy of Allah عَزَّوَجَل ), I then removed his helmet and using the sword I had taken from him, I swung a heavy blow to his neck which separated his head from the rest of his body, and left it lying beside him. I then removed his weapons and armour, and took his head to the Blessed Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم and said, "Oh Messenger of Allah عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم ! Here is the head of Abu Jahl". The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم said three times, الْحَمْدُلِلّٰهِ الَّذِيْ اَعَزَّالْاِسْلَامَ وَاَهْلَه." (Praise be to Allah عَزَّوَجَل who has glorified Islam and the Muslims). Then the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم prostrated to thank Allah عَزَّوَجَل , and said, "Every nation has a Pharaoh, the Pharaoh of this nation was Abu Jahl".

(Subulul Huda, V4, P77-78, Cairo Egypt)

The last piece of nonsense that Abu Jahl ever uttered

Just look at the enmity and hatred of Abu Jahl for the Messenger of all Mankind, his legs have been amputated, his whole body is bleeding with wounds , death is stood

before him, but even in this state, this ill-fated enemy of Islam is so evil that he stares at Sayyiduna ibn Mas’ood رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ and says, "Tell your Prophet that I have hated him all my life, and even now, the fire of hatred is burning fiercely in my heart". When Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Mas’ood رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ told the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم what the ill-fated enemy had said, the Messenger of Allah عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم said, "I am the most elevated and glorious of all the Prophets ﻋﻠﻴﻬﻢﺍﻟﺴﻼﻢ, (and so) my community is the greatest of all the other communities, (and so) the Pharaoh of my community is the most stone-hearted of all other Pharaohs. When Musa’s عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَم Pharaoh was faced by the tall waves of the red sea, he said:

قَالَ اٰمَنْتُ اَنَّه،لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا الَّذِي اَمَنَتْ بِه بَنُوْآاِسْرَآئِيْلَ وَاَنَا مِنَ oالْمُسْلِمِيْنَ

(Part 11, Yunus: 90)

Translation Kanzul-Imaan : he cried , "I accept faith that there is no True God except the One in Whom the Descendants of Israel believe, and I am a Muslim." But when the pharaoh of this community was dying, instead of coming to an end, his enmity and hatred for Islam and his transgression increased.

(Muhammad Rasoolullah صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, V3, P431, Dar-ul-Qalam Damascus)

The Lord works in mysterious ways

My Dear Islamic Brothers! Allah عَزَّوَجَل works in mysterious ways. Many great warriors have confronted Abu Jahl with their swords, but none of them have ever succeeded in killing him. Finally, two young Madani boys managed to throw him on the ground, and amputated his leg, he could not even move, but he did not die. Allah عَزَّوَجَل wanted him to maintain his senses until his very last breath. The wisdom behind this was that his figure of arrogance and pride be sent to Hell by someone poor, weak and belonging to an inferior tribe.

Abu Jahl used to swear at Sayyiduna Abdullah bin Mas’ood رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ for accepting Islam, he would grab him by his hair and slap his face, then he was not able to react. Today, by the grace of Allah عَزَّوَجَل, the same man is mounting his chest, and kicking his head, trampling him beneath his feet; withdrawing his sword from him and slaying his head with it. Abu Jahl was not unconscious, he could see what was happening, and he knew he was being disgraced, but could not do anything about it. Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Mas’ood رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ severed his arrogant head with his weak hands, and threw it at the Blessed Feet of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. Abu Jahl’s disgraceful death is a message of warning to all disbelievers, all polytheists, hypocrites, and apostates.

The 8th verse of Sura Al Munafiqoon (part 28) says:-

وَلِلّٰهِ الْعِزَّةُ وَلِرَسُوْلِه وَلِلْمُئْومِنِيْنَ وَلٰکِنَّ الْمُنٰفِقِيْنَ لَا يَعْلَمُوْنَ0 AlaHazrat,Imam -e- AhleSunnah, wali-e-naimat,Azeem-ul-barakat, Azeem-ul-martabat, Mujaddid-e-deen-o-millat, Alim-e-Shariat,Sheikh-e-Tariqat, Hazrat Allama Moulana, AlHaaj, AlHafiz, AlQari, AshShah Imam Ahmad Raza Khan رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه translates this verse in his masterpiece translation of the Holy Quran ‘Kanzul-Imaan’ in the following words: "all honour belongs to Allah and to His Noble Messenger and to the Muslims, but the hypocrites do not know."

The artillery of the Muslim army

Dear Islamic Brothers! Abu Jahl was killed in the battle of Badr. Badr is the name of the area where this battle took place, and the date of this battle was 17th Ramadhaan-ul-Mubarak 2A.H. The number of Muslims fighting that day was only 313. That day, all they had was one horse, 70 or 80 camels, tattered bows, broken arrows, and old swords, but their passion for Jihad was unparalleled. They were not relying upon their weapons; in fact they were relying upon Allah and His Messenger عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم.

The artillery of the non-believers

On the one hand, there was the weak Muslim army, and on the other, the enemies of Allah and His Messenger عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم had an army of 950 troops (3 times as much). They had 100 speedy horses being ridden by 100 armoured warriors, 600 camels of the best breed, stocks of food piled upon animals. They would slaughter up to 9 or 10 camels a day and every day they would feast (and strengthen themselves for the battle). Every night was a night of rejoicing for them. They would party with wine and have women dance for them, the women would kindle their fire of rage with their magical singing. In spite of this, the faces of the slaves of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم were sparkling with comfort and reassurance. The candle of faith and certainty was burning in their hearts. They were intoxicated by the wine of tauheed, and were passionately proceeding forward to their destination. The pleasure of their Creator, determined to sacrifice everything they had, to raise the name of their Lord, with the passion to hold high the flag of the superb religion of His Beloved Messenger صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. They were not worried about their lack of numbers, or shortage of weapons, and the size of the opposing army and their stocks of artillery. The determination to trample over the strong fortresses of falsehood was making them suffer like fish on dry land. The desire to be martyred was making them restless.

The secret behind their amazing passion

Dear Islamic Brothers! Such firm determination, this mad desire to stand up against falsehood,their enthusiasm to raise high the blessed names of Allah and His Messenger عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم their unbreak- able spirit and courage…where did they get it from? Undoubtedly, they received all this as a result of the auspicious prayers that were uttered by the Blessed lips of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم.

Imam Baihaqi رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه narrates that the Lion of Allah, Sayyiduna Ali رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ said, "On the day of Badr, the only one amongst us who was riding an animal was Sayyiduna Miqdaad رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ, he was riding a piebald horse. That night, everyone was asleep, but the Beloved of Allah عَزَّوَجَل و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم spent the entire night praying nafl salaah, and crying". (Dalai-lun-Nubuwwah lil Baihaqi, V3, P49, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

Subhan-Allah عَزَّوَجَل! How magnificent those supplications would have been; supplications for victory and divine help that were made by tears; how gloriously they must have been accepted!

Help from the Angels

Sayyiduna Farooq-e-Azam رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ said, "On the day of Badr, the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم stood facing the Ka’ba, and raised his blessed hands in the court of the Allah عَزَّوَجَل and began to invoke his Creator عَزَّوَجَل; he صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم was so absorbed (in speaking to his Lord) that his blessed mantle came off his glorious shoulders and fell to the ground. Sayyiduna Siddiq-e-Akbar رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ quickly came, lifted the blessed mantle and placed it upon the blessed shoulders of the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, and then passionately hugged The Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم and said, ‘Oh Master صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم! This supplication of yours to your Lord is sufficient; Allah عَزَّوَجَل will certainly fulfil his promise’. Jibra’eel عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَم instantly came with the following revelation (part 9 Sura Anfaal: 9):-

اِذْتَسْتَغِيْثُوْنَ رَبَّکُمْ فَا سْتَجَابَ لَکُمْ اَنِّيْ مُمِدُّ کُمْ بِاَلْفٍ مِّنَ الْمَلٰۤئِکَةِ مُرْدِفِيْنَ O

Translation Kanzul-Imaan : "When you (Prophet Muhammad - صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم) were seeking the help of your Lord, so He answered your prayers that, "I will help you with a row of thousands of angels."

(Sahih Muslim, V2, P93, Afghanistan Islami Emirates)

Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَل, the supplications of the Chief of all the Messengers صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, were adorned with the crown of acceptance.

The horse of Jibra’eel عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَم

The commentary "Khazain-ul-Irfaan" states that at first 1000 angels descended, then another 3000 followed, and they were followed by a third army of 5000 angels. Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Abbas رَضِيَ اﷲُعَنْهُمَا said, "That day the non-believers were running, with the Muslims chasing behind them, all of a sudden, the sound of a whiplash was heard from the sky, and a rider was heard saying, ‘!اَقْدِمْ حَيْزُوْمُ’, Go forward Oh Haizoom (the name of the horse of Jibra’eel عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَم). The non-believers fell to the ground, dead, their noses were mutilated and faces wounded. When the Companions عليهم الرضوان mentioned this to the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, he صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم said, ‘This is help from the third sky’.(Muslim, V2, P93 Afghanistan)

Sayyiduna Abu Dawood Mazini رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ, one of the Companions who fought in the battle of Badr, said, "In the battle of Badr, I made an attempt to cut off the head of a mushrik, but before my sword had even touched him, his head fell to the ground, (and so) I realised that he had been killed by somebody else". (dur-ul-manthoor, V4, P35, Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)

Sayyiduna Sahl bin Hunaif رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ said, "On the day of Badr, if one of us aimed his sword at a mushrik, his head would fall to the ground even before the sword touched him". (dur-ul-manthoor, V4, P33, Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)

Prayer (Dua) is the Weapon of the Believer

Dear Islamic Brothers! No matter how difficult things get for us, we should never rely on worldly means; in fact we must always rely on the Provider of these means (musabbib-ul-asbaab), and we must never forget to invoke him, because a blessed Hadith says,

اَدُّعاءُ سِلَاحُ الْمُئْومِن’ (Prayer is the weapon of the believer).

(Musnad abu Ya’la, Hadith 435, V1, P215, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiya Beirut)

On the day of the battle of Badr, the non-believers were proud of their large army and heavy artillery, but the Muslims were relying on Allah عَزَّوَجَل and His Beloved صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم. The Islamic warriors were determined to be martyred, and even the Muslim children were intoxicated with the desire to be killed in the path of Allah عَزَّوَجَل.

Crying helps!

Sayyiduna Umair bin Abi Waqqaas رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ (the younger brother of the well known companion Sayyiduna Sa’d bin Abi Waqqaas رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ), was only a child when the battle of Badr took place. He was trying to hide himself amongst the troops, Sayyiduna Sa’d رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ saw him and asked why he was hiding, he replied, "I don’t want the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم to see me and tell me that I can’t fight because I’m too young. I really want to fight in the path of Allah عَزَّوَجَل, I wish I become a martyr". The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم eventually noticed him, and forbade him from participating because of his age. Sayyiduna Umair رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ began to cry because he really wanted to take part in jihad. Eventually, his tiny tears, which were shed out of his desire to be martyred, actually helped him to get into the army, and the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم allowed him to fight. He took part in the war, and his desire to be martyred was fulfilled in that same battle. His elder brother Sayyiduna Sa’d bin Abi Waqqaas رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ said, "My brother Umair رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ was very small, and his sword was quite long, so I had to tie knots in his sword belt to make it higher".

(Al Usabah, V4, P603, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiya Beirut)

Dear Islamic Brothers! So you see! Whether they were children or adults, the sole purpose of the lives of the Blessed Companions عليهم الرضوان was to sacrifice themselves in the path of Allah عَزَّوَجَل…and that is why success came rushing to them.

Did you see the love that Sayyiduna Umair رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ had for jihad, and his passionate desire to be martyred, and did you see the way his elder brother supported him?

Without a doubt, even today, elder brothers support their younger brothers, and fathers look out for their sons, but only in worldly affairs, only to improve their worldly future. Unfortunately, we only focus on the adornment and decoration of our short worldly lives, but the respected Companions عليهم الرضوان would picture the beauty of the afterlife in front of their eyes. We have devoted ourselves to worldly luxuries, but they were in search of Heavenly luxuries. We are prepared to endure every form of difficulty for the sake of this world, but they, desiring salvation in the afterlife, trampled on the comforts of this world, and smiled even in times of severe troubles and calamities, and looked happy, even under blood drinking swords.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا