Jinn resembling a snake

Faizan-e-Mustafa

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

الحمد للہ رب العلمین والصلوۃ والسلام علی سید المرسلین

اما بعد فاعوذ باللہ من الشیطان الرجیم ط بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم

Excellence of Durood Shareef

The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم said, "Whoever writes Durood Shareef in a book, until my name remains in that book, the angels will seek forgiveness for that person." (mu’jamul awsat, V1, P497, Hadith 1835)

صَلُّوْا عَلَى الْحَبيْب صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلٰى مُحَمَّد

(1) Jinn resembling a snake

Once, the chief of saints Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه was performing a speech in an Ijtima at his Madarsa when a big snake fell from the ceiling and landed on him. The audience started to panic. Everyone was scared but Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه did not move from his place. The snake slipped into his clothes and wrapped itself around the blessed body of Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه.

The snake then came out of the collar and wrapped itself around the blessed neck but our Murshid, the King of Baghdad رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه did not get confused nor did he رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه stop his speech. The snake slid to the ground, stood on its tail, said something and went away. The audience gathered around Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه and asked, "What did the snake say to you رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه?" Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه replied, "The snake said that I have tested a lot of friends of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ but I have not found anyone like you." (Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P168, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah)

Dear Islamic Brothers! We come to realise that the snake was actually a Jinn which tried to test Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه and Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَلَّ, Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه remained steadfast. Oh admirers of Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه! From this incident we also learn that the Mubaligh should remain fearless. No matter what problem arises, no matter what anyone says, he should continue to give speeches and continue inviting towards good. Even if only a few people attend or if people keep walking out, he should not give up hope. It is reported in ‘Tabaqaat-e-Kharka’ that Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه started performing speeches in the year 530ah in Baghdad Shareef near the city wall. At first only one or two people attended but Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه did not lose hope and continued inviting towards good. Gradually more and more people started attending and started gaining blessings from the speeches.

(3) Satan’s dangerous attack

Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه says that I once went to the jungle and remained there for many days. There was nothing to eat or drink and I was very thirsty. Suddenly a cloud appeared above my head and raindrops started falling from the cloud which I drank. A bright face then appeared in the cloud and the sky became illuminated. I heard a voice saying, "Oh Abdul Qadir! I am your Lord and I have made all Haraam things Halaal for you." I read اَعُوْذُ بِاللّٰهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطٰنِ الرَّجِيْم and the light disappeared and became smoke. A voice said, "Oh Abdul Qadir! Before this, I led seventy saints of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ astray but your knowledge has saved you." Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه says that I replied, "Oh renegade, it was not my knowledge that saved me, it was my Lord عَزَّوَجَلَّ ." (Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P228 mulakhkhasan)

Dear Islamic Brothers! No doubt Satan is very deceiving. He tries his best to trick us and we should always be aware of him. We should not be overconfident and we should ask Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ to help us and to save us from the tricks of Satan. Where there is wealth, thieves will come, and whoever has Imaan, Satan will try to lead him astray. The stronger your belief and the more good deeds you do, the harder Satan will try. Satan tried to trick our Murshid Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه many times because he رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه had very strong Imaan, but with the grace and mercy of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ , Satan failed.

(4) More tricks of Satan

The King of Saints, Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه wants to advise his disciples and lovers on the way Satan tricks us. He رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه says, "I stayed in the jungle for a while. During these days, Satan came and scared me with frightening faces. Armies of Satan threw fire on me. With the help of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ I ran after them and they would disappear. Sometimes, Satan would come by himself and scared me and he would tell me to go back. I would slap him and he would go away. I would then read لَاحَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ اِلَّابِاللّٰهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْعَظِيْم and he would burn." (Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P165)

(5) Unseen hand

Ghaus-e-Azam Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه says, "Once a person came to me who was very ugly and was smelling really bad. He stood in front of me and said, "I am the devil and I have come to serve you because you have exhausted me and my friends." I told him to go away but he refused. Suddenly, a hand appeared and gave the devil such a blow that he sunk into the ground, but he got fire in his hand and threw it at me. Suddenly, a man who had his face covered came riding on a white horse. The man gave me a sword and when Satan saw this, he ran away." (Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P166)

(6) Satan’s webs

The King of Saints رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه says, "Once I saw Satan standing far away from me throwing soil on his head. Satan started crying and said, "Oh Abdul Qadir! I am frustrated with you." I replied, "Oh renegade, go away, I will always be afraid of you." Satan said, "These words of yours have hurt me." After this, he showed me lots of webs, nets and tricks. I asked him what these were and he told me that these are webs of the world which he uses to lead humans astray. I strived for a whole year before all the webs broke. Then lots of goods surrounded me. I asked what these were and he replied that these are the things which people love. I then strived for another year before all these webs broke." (Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P166)

Dear Islamic Brothers! Indeed it is very difficult to get rid of the nafs and Satan. Our Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه got rid of Satan by striving for years and years and to gain the pleasure of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ , he رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه stayed in the jungles of Iraq for twenty five years.

(7) Ghusl forty times on a cold night

It is reported in Bahja-tul-Asrar that Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه said, "I spent many years in the jungles of Karkh and would survive on plants and leaves. Every year someone would come and give me a clean gown made of wool. I tried thousands of things to get the love of the world out of my heart. I stayed away from everyone and people called me daft & dumb and thought I was stupid. I used to walk barefoot on thorns and would walk into dangerous caves without thinking twice. The world would present itself in beautiful ways to me but Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَلَّ I did not make friends with it. Sometimes my nafs would agree with me and say I will do whatever you say and sometimes it would argue with me. Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ would make me overcome my nafs and I would punish it. For one year I ate leftovers and didn’t drink any water, for another year I drank water but did not eat anything and for another year I never ate nor drank and I would starve. I was faced with many difficulties. One very cold night I kept falling asleep and ghusl would become necessary upon me. I would get up immediately and perform ghusl. This happened to me 40 times in one night." (Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P165 mulakhkhasan)

Allama Imaam Sha’raani قُدِّسَ سِرُّهُ النُّوراني has reported in ‘Tabaqaat-e-Kubra’ that Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه said, "I was put through many tests at the beginning and when problems got beyond limits, I humbly lied down on the ground and read these 2 verses from the Holy Qur’an:

فَاِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِيُسْرًا oاِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِيُسْرًاo

Translation Kanzul-Imaan: Therefore, surely there is ease with hardship. Undoubtedly, there is ease with hardship. (Sura’ Alam Nash’rah: 5-6)

Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَلَّ with the blessings of these verses, all my problems went away." (Tabaqaat-ul-Kubra, V1, P178, mulakhkhasan Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)

We should also try

Dear Islamic Brothers! Indeed to gain something we have to work very hard. Our Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه spent many years trying to gain the pleasure of his Lord عَزَّوَجَلَّ and to make his grandfather صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم happy. He رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه spent many years in trying to forget the love of the world, to save himself from sins, to bring the people back on the right path, to become a Mubaligh, to spread the word of Islam and to bring many non-believers to Islam. We are not as good as Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه but we should try our best to follow in his blessed footsteps.

(8) 25 years in the jungle

Oh admirers of Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه ! Our Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه spent 25 years of his blessed life in the jungles of Iraq in order to gain the pleasure of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ . If only we could take some time out of our busy lives and travel with the Madani Qafilas of Dawat-e-Islami in the company of lovers of the Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم in order to propagate the sunan of The Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم .

(9) Eating bits of food from the floor

Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه says, "When I used to see pieces of food on the floor, I wanted to pick them up but I would notice that other people were also looking for food. I would leave them so that my Islamic Brothers could eat them and I would stay hungry. When I was feeling very weak due to hunger, I picked up some food which was on the floor in the market. I went to a corner and sat down to eat it. Suddenly, a young man who was holding fresh bread and meat came and sat down and started eating. When I saw the young man, I felt even hungrier. When he put the food in his mouth, I wanted to open my mouth so that he could feed me. Eventually, I controlled my nafs by saying, "Don’t be impatient. Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ is with me. Even if I die with hunger, I will never ask this young man for food." Suddenly, this young man looked at me and said, "Brother! Come and eat with me." I refused but he again asked me to join him. My nafs kept telling me to get up and eat but I kept refusing. This young man kept on insisting so I ate a little of his food. The young man asked me where I lived so I replied Jilan. He asked, "I am also from Jilan. Do you know Ghaus-e-Azam grandson of Sayyid Abdullah Sauma’ee رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه ?" I replied that I am that person. Upon hearing this he became happy and said, "When I left Baghdad, your mother gave me 8 gold coins to give to you. I looked for you everywhere but couldn’t find you. I spent all my money and had not eaten anything for 3 days so I used your money to buy this bread and meat. Please eat with me because this is your food. First you were my guest but now I am yours." He gave me the rest of the gold coins and apologised for spending some of the money. I was very happy. I gave him any food which was left and some coins which he accepted and left." (Ad-dhail alaa tabaqaat-il -hanabila, V3, P250, Dar-ul-Kutubul Ilmiyyah Beirut)

Dear Islamic Brothers! See how strong the faith of our Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه was and how he رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه had control over his nafs.

(10) Unusual way to stay awake

The King of Saints, Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه , on giving advice to his disciples and lovers says, "Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَلَّ I spent twenty five years of my life in the jungles of Iraq. For forty years I made wuzu for Isha and read Fajr with the same wuzu. Every single day for fifteen years I would finish the whole Qur’an in nafl after Isha. At the beginning, I would fasten a rope around my waist and the other end to a hook in the wall so that if I did fall asleep, I would wake up due to the pull." (Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P118)

"One night while I was worshipping, my nafs gave me some advice that I was tired so I should go to sleep for a while and then pray. To punish my nafs, I stood on one leg and finished the whole Qur’an." (Bahja-tul-Qadiriya)

Oh admirers of Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه ! Look at how Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه used to worship. If (Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ forbid) we can’t even be bothered to read our five daily salaah, what kind of admirers are we?

(11) Helping a person in the grave

On Wednesday 28th Dhul-Hijja 529ah, the King of saints, Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani قُدِّسَ سرُّهُ الرَّبّاني visited the grave of his teacher Sayyiduna Sheikh Ham’maad Sheera Faraush رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه accompanied by a Qafila of pious men. Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه did Dua at the grave for quite a while until it was midday. When he رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه returned, he was very cheerful. He رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه was asked, "Why did you do Dua for so long?" He رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه replied, "On Friday 15th Sha’baan 439ah, my teacher Sayyiduna Sheikh Ham’maad Sheera Faraush رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه and I were travelling with a Qafila to Jami-ur-Rizaafa. While we were crossing a bridge, Sheikh Ham’maad رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه pushed me into the river. It was very cold but I recited بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ and made the intention for Friday ghusl. After performing ghusl, I came out and joined the Qafila. The disciples of Sheikh Ham’maad رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه started laughing, but he رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه told his disciples to be quiet and said I was testing Abdul Qadir and he is very strong in his faith. I saw my teacher Sheikh Ham’maad رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه in his grave while doing Dua. He was dressed in clothes made from diamonds and had a crown made of rubies. He had gold bracelets on his hands and was wearing gold shoes but I also saw that his right hand was not moving. I asked him why and he replied, ‘This is the hand with which I pushed you into the river. Will you forgive me?’ I said yes. He said, ‘Please do Dua to Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ so that I can use my right hand’. I prayed to Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ and 5000 Friends of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ said اٰمِيْن from their graves. Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ put life back into his right hand and out of happiness my teacher shook hands with me." When this news spread throughout Baghdad, the disciples of Sheikh Ham’maad رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه were shocked and they came to Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه to ask if this was true but no-one had the courage to ask. Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه realised why the people were there and said, "Choose two Sheikhs who will solve this problem." Sheikh Yusuf Hamdaani and Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Kurdi رَحِمَهُمُا اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰي were chosen because they had spiritual insight and Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه was told that he had until Friday for the two Sheikhs to support what was said. Sayyiduna Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه said, "In’shaa-Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ everything will be solved even before you have a chance to move from your places." Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه then lowered his blessed head. On seeing this, everyone present also lowered their heads. Suddenly, Sheikh Yusuf Hamdaani رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه quickly came barefoot and said, "By the will of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ, I just saw Sheikh Ham’maad رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه. He told me to go to the Madrasa of Abdul Qadir Jilani رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه and tell everyone that Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه has not lied. What he has said about me is true." Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Kurdi رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه also came and said the same thing that Sheikh Yusuf Hamdaani رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه had said. Upon hearing this, everyone asked for forgiveness from Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه. (Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P17)

Dear Islamic Brothers! We learn many things from this faith enlightening event. If our Islamic teacher or Murshid does or says something which we do not understand, we should be patient rather than opposing it because this may cause difficulty in the Hereafter. Look at how the teacher of Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه pushed Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه into the river but he رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه did not say anything but instead made the intention for Friday ghusl.

Opposing your Murshid is a cause for destruction

If a student disputes anything that his Islamic teacher says or if a Mureed disputes anything that his Murshid says, he will not learn as much and will fall into a deep pit of difficulties. AlaHazrat Imaam-e-AhleSunnah, Mujaddid of the Ummah, reviver of the Sunnah, destroyer of bid’ah, scholar of Shariah, guide of tareeqah, fountain of blessing, Allama Moulana AlHaaj AlHafiz AlQari AshShah Imaam Ahmed Raza Khan عَلَيْهِ رَحْمَةُ الرَّحْمٰنْ says, "Save yourself from disobeying your Murshid because this is a deadly poison. There are not many Mureed who disobey their Murshid and become successful. If the Mureed sees something in his Murshid which he does understand, he should remember the incident of Khizr عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَم because Khizr عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَم did some things which seemed very controversial (e.g. making a hole in the boat of a poor person, killing an innocent child). When Khizr عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَم gave the reason for each action, it was evident that the right thing was done. Similarly, if a Mureed does not understand anything done by his Murshid, he should have the belief that it is right."

Sayyiduna Imaam Abul-Qasim Qushayri رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه writes in Risala-e-Qushayria, "I heard Sayyiduna Abu Abdur-Rahman Salmi رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه saying, ‘My Murshid Abu Sahl Sa’luki رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه said that anyone who says ‘why’ to his Murshid will never be successful’." (Fatawa-e-Razaviyah, V21, P510-511)

Baghdadi flowers for the Mureed of Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه

It is reported in Bahja-tul-Asrar that the King of Saints Sayyiduna Abdul Qadir Jilani قُدِّسَ سِرُّهُ الرَّبّاني said, "I have been given a very big register in which are written the names of my disciples I will have up until the Day of Judgement. I have been told that all these people are now my responsibility." He رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه also says, "I asked the angel of Hell if any of my disciples were in the fire of Hell and the angel of Hell replied no." Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه says, "By Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ! My hand is over the head of my Mureed as the sky is shadowed over the ground. It doesn’t matter if my Mureed is not good because Alhamdu-Lillah عَزَّوَجَلَّ I am good. I swear on the respect of my Lord عَزَّوَجَلَّ, I will not leave the court of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ until each and everyone of my Mureed has entered Heaven." (Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P193)

Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه said, "Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ has promised me that I will not enter any of your disciples or friends into Hell. Whoever says he is my disciple, I will accept him and look after him. I have asked Munkar and Nakeer to promise me that they will not scare my disciples in the grave." (Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P193, mulakhkhasan)

16 rights of the Murshid

AlaHazrat Imaam-e-AhleSunnah, Mujaddid of the Ummah, reviver of the Sunnah, destroyer of bid’ah, scholar of Shariah, guide of tareeqah, fountain of blessing, Allama Moulana AlHaaj AlHafiz AlQari AshShah Imaam Ahmed Raza Khan عَلَيْهِ رَحْمَةُ الرَّحْمٰنْ says, "A Murshid has many rights over his Mureed. A summary of them is,

(1) The Mureed should live like a dead person in the hands of his Murshid.

(2) Think that the pleasure and happiness of your Murshid is the pleasure and happiness of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ.

(3) Think that the rights of your Murshid are above all the Auliya of that time.

(4) If you get a blessing from someone else, think that it has been given for the sake of your Murshid.

(5) Be ready to sacrifice your belongings, children and life for the sake of your Murshid.

(6) If you see something in your Murshid which you think is against Shariah or is a major sin, do not say anything in opposition but think to yourself that you have misunderstood.

(7) Even if you see someone flying in the air, do not give your hand in allegiance to them. Do not leave one (spiritual) father for another.

(8) Do not speak whilst in the presence of your Murshid.

(9) Laughing is a big thing; the Mureed should concentrate fully on his Murshid (with his eyes, ears and heart).

(10) Answer any question your Murshid asks in a gentle way and go quiet quickly.

(11) Respect the clothes, place of sitting, children, house, local area and city of your Murshid.

(12) Do not say ‘why?’ when told to do anything by your Murshid but rather give it priority.

(13) Do not sit in the place of your Murshid in his absence.

(14) Do not marry the wife of your Murshid after his death.

(15) If your Murshid is alive, pray for his safety and well-being in abundance on a daily basis and if he has passed away, send the reward of Fatiha and Durood Shareef on a daily basis.

(16) Be a friend of his friend and an enemy of his enemy. After Allah and His Messenger عَزَّوَجَلَّ و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم, think that the link between you and Murshid is higher than any link etc. When this happens, you will get the help of Allah and His Messenger عَزَّوَجَلَّ و صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم and the pious رَحِمَهُمُ اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰي in this world, during the time of death, in the grave, on the Day of Judgement, at the scales, on the bridge of Siraat and at the fountain. If his Murshid is nothing then the Murshid of his Murshid will be something or his Murshid will be something which will lead to Ghaus-e-Azam رَحْمَةُ الله عَلَيْه, Sayyiduna Ali کَرَّمَ اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰي وَجْهَهُ الْکَرِيْمْ, The leader of the Prophets صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم and finally Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ. However, it is important that the Murshid is meeting the four conditions of bay’at. When this happens, the good beliefs of the Mureed about his Murshid will prove to be fruitful – In’shaa-Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ. وَاللّٰهُ تَعَالٰي اَعْلَمْ" (Fatawa-e-Razaviyah, V24, P369)

Four conditions of accepting bay’at

There are four conditions of accepting bay’at. It is farz to meet these conditions before accepting bay’at.

(1) He must have the correct beliefs according to the AhleSunnah.

(2) He must have so much knowledge that he can find any answers he requires by looking in the appropriate books.

(3) Must not be a Faasiq-e-Mu’lin. (The one who commits a major sin once or is persistent in committing minor sins meaning he commits a minor sin three times or more or the one who commits a minor sin thinking that it is minor is a Faasiq and if he commits it openly, he is a Faasiq-e-Mu’lin. If someone has become the Mureed of a Faasiq-e-Mu’lin, it is important for him to break his bay’at. It is not important for the Mureed to tell his Murshid. He can just say, "I break bay’at with so-and-so". As soon as he says this, his bay’at will be broken and he can do bay’at with any Murshid which meets the conditions.)

(4) His succession of bay’at should be linked to the Holy Prophet صَلَّى اللهُ تَعَالٰى عَلَيْه وَاٰله وَسَلَّم.

(salam)

(ja) for sharing

may Allah save us from shaitan and his group aamin

may Allah keep our feet firm on Ahlulsunnah wal jama aamin

may Allah keep us in the slaves of Hazoor Ghous e Azam Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani raziAllah anho ..... amin

may Allah give us every blessing of this world and hereafter and save us from every evil and sadness of both worlds aamin

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا