Virtues and Excellence of Ramadan

Gham-e-Madinah

تجویز کردہ جواب

The Beloved Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam delivered a thought provoking sermon on the last day of Sha'baan in which he said : " Oh Believers ! Be alert ! An auspicious month is about to dawn upon you , whose greatness and sanctity is not easy to comprehend. There comes to you a magnificent month, a blessed month, a month wherein is a night (Laylat al-Qadr) which is better than thousand months. Almighty Allah has made it's Fast's compulsory upon you, and the standing in its nights (Tarraweeh) a means of obtaining countless blessing's. Whoever sincerely makes an effort to seek the nearness of Allah in it, is like a person who has offered seventy obligatory deeds in other months. It is a month of patience, and the rerward of patience is Paradise. It is a month to show compassion to others. In it sustenance is increased. In this month the doors of Paradise are opened and the doors of Hell are barred (shut). Fasting is a shield against the fire of Hell. Hence it is important for the one who is fasting to abstain from uttering anything shameful or doing anything based on ignorance. If anyone tries to enter into a quarrel with him or swears him he should twice say " I am fasting. "

The Beloved Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam further said : "I swear on Him in whose Hands is my life ! The breath emanating from the mouth of the observer of fasts is more beloved to Allah than the fragrance of musk. The observer of fasts abstains from eating and drinking, and from all sensual pleasures for My (Allah's) sake. Fasting is for Me and I alone shall give its rewards. "

The reward of every good deed is tenfold but the reward for fasting will be given by Allah alone. In short, this month is a treasure house of blessings and mercy. Therefore it is obligatory upon every Muslim to show this month the highest form of respect and at all times uphold its sanctity and dignity. Be firm and punctual in discharging one's obligation in respect of Namaaz, Fasting, Hajj, Zakaah and other commandments of Allah Almighty. Spend maximum time in the recitation of the Qur'an al-kareem, in Dhikr-Allah, in reciting Durood Shareef and offering sincere prayers for the betterment of one's Muslim brother's and for forgiveness of one's sins.

Edited by Gham-e-Madinah

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا