Duas 4 each day of Ramazan

marhaba

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

(saw)

(salam)

Ramadan Dua: DAY 1

Day01.gif

ALLAH, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely), and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently), awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins , O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.

Edited by marhaba

• جوابات 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jazak ALLAH khair very nice masha ALLAH

Dua for 2 Day of Ramdan Shareef

ALLAH, on this day, take me closer towards Your pleasure, keep me away from Your anger and punishment, grant me the opportunity to recite Your verses (of the Qur'an), by Your mercy, O the most Merciful.

post-1270-1220353387.jpg

Ramdan 3rd day Dua

ALLAH, on this day, grant me wisdom and awareness, keep me away from foolishness and pretension, grant me a share in every blessing You send down, by You generosity, O the most Generous.

post-1270-1220463037.jpg

Edited by Gham-e-Madinah

مراسلہ: (ترمیم شدہ)

(bis)

(saw)

(salam)

Day04.gif

Ramadan Dua :Day 4

ALLAH, on this day, strengthen me in carrying out Your commands, let me taste the sweetness of Your remembrance, grant me, through Your graciousness, that I give thanks to You. Protect me, with Your protection and cover, O the most discerning of those who see.

Edited by marhaba

6th day Ramdan Dua

ALLAH, on this day, do not let me abase myself by incurring Your disobedience, and do not strike me with the whip of Your punishment, keep me away from the causes of Your anger, by and Your power, O the ultimate wish of those who desire.

post-1270-1220725631.jpg

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

Ramdan Shareef 11 Day Dua

ALLAH, on this day, make me love goodness, and dislike corruption and disobedience, bar me from anger and the fire [of Hell], by Your help, O the helper of those who seek help

post-1270-1221155221.jpg

(bis)

(saw)

sis i am posting ramdan dua day 12 advance 4 you and other members who started fasting on 1st september and i will try to post duas in advance (azw)(ia)

Ramdan Dua:Day 12

Day12.gif

ALLAH, on this day, beautify me with covering and chastity, cover me with the clothes of contentment and chastity, let me adhere to justice and fairness, and keep me safe from all that I fear, by Your protection, O the protector of the frightened.

ok sister today i post 13 day ok

jazak ALLAH khair

13 day Ramdan Shareef Dua

ALLAH, on this day, purify me from un-cleanliness and dirt, make me patient over events that are decreed, grant me the ability to be pious, and keep company with the good, by Your help, O the beloved of the destitute.

post-1270-1221249385.jpg

post-1270-1221249430.jpg

Edited by Gham-e-Madinah

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا