Mazahib e Arba'aa aur Furo'ee Ikhtilafat

Mohd Sakib

تجویز کردہ جواب

As salam wale kum wa rehmatullah wa barkatohu to all muslim brother,

What I say is 0, What an Imam says nearest or farthest to my home is 0, what any one says 1000 year after or 1000 in past is 0 UNLESS it is based on the sayings of Allah and his Rasool(pbuh). From the moment I realize anything is proved with Allah and his rasool(pbuh) it is Islam, even it is spoken by a 16 year old boy/girl or 80 year old scholar.

Now before I prove that these four grrrreat scholar were differ I would like to say very clearly that all these scholar were very intelligent. They devoted their life for Islam. They did so hard work for Islam that is almost impossible for a modern Muslim scholar. I respect them all. Someone here said that i think I am smarter then them, I would like to tell him that I am not a drop of water if they are a river. I will clarify that I am not saying that these scholars were wrong and out of the way of Allah and Rasool(pbuh).

###

In Hanfi maslaq, saying ameen loudly is not in practice after imam finished surah fatiyah in loud salah. In Shafi maslaq, you should say ameen loudly after imam finished surah fatiyah.

Conclusion-

Even though Imam Shafi was the student of Imam Abu Hanifa, he recommended to say ameen loudly. It is clear that both of them cannot be simaltanously correct. Lets analyze who is correct

if you look at the hadith sahih bukhari vol. 1 book of adan ch. 111 hadith 780, sahih bukhari vol. 1 book of adan ch. 112 hadith 781, sahih bukhari vol. 1 book of adan ch. 112 hadith 781, bukhari vol. 1 book of adan ch. 113 hadith 782. Same hadith comes in sahih Muslim 6 times. Prophet(pbuh) said

"Say ameen loudly and if your ameen voice coincide with voice of angles, Allah will forgive all your past sins"

Looking at these Hadith we may say Imam Shafi is right in this regard. I know many of you may be thinking the same as you did earlier that I am saying "Imam Abu Hanifa is out of way" but I am not saying that, see, prophet(pbuh) was against to write down his sayings during his lifetime because there are many things which was in practice earlier but later on it was removed. for example, in early Islam, during the time of ramadan, if someone goes asleep after iftaar, he was not allowed to eat till next iftaar(magrib). Once a Sahaba came very tired from his hard work, he ate a single or few dates with on glass of water and because of his tiredness he falls asleep unwillingly. When he waked up, he realized that he cannot eat till next magrib and he had to keep on those dates and in his body. He approached to Allah's Messenger(saw) and mentioned his reason. Then a new verse was revealed to Allah's apostle(saw) in which Allah gave permission to eat after to fall asleep in month of ramadan (I dont remember the reference of this verse but you can ask an expert).

But later on after death of our prophet(saw), when people started to fabricate hadith's for their sake, then various great scholars at that time like Imam Bukhari, Muslim, Abu-Dawood (ra) with them all, started to ask saying and commandments of Prophet(saw) from sahabas and writing them down which we know today as Hadith's of bukhari, Muslim etc. the compilation of all Hadiths were in progress during the period of all these four khalifaas. At the time of Imam Abu Hanifa (ra) (700 CE) there were no full compilation of hadith like today. They had to travel far far distance for a single or few hadiths and they did (not on shatabdi express train but by foot or horses. Thats why they were far greater then us).

At them time of Imam Abu Hanifa (ra) was asked for ameen to say loudly or not, he said "no because prophet didn't". But when Imam Shafi was asked same thing he said we should say ameen loudly. Now I am asking all of yo,u who do not say ameen loudly, same question "are you greater then Imam Shafi even when you know he was the the student of Imam abu Hanifa?"

none of you are, Actually it is very clear that when Imam Abu Hanifa gave his opinion, he was unfamiliar with these nine sahih hadiths because it 7th century not 21st century (Hope you understand what I am trying to say). Or her would never have been in contradiction with prophet (saw) .

Insha Allah Imam Abu Hanifa(ra) will have very high eminent in hereafter becasue he was not knowingly against prophet(saw) but unknowingly. There is a sahih hadith which says a sahih fatwa utilize 2 nekis and a wrong fatwa still utilize 1 neki. But when we know today that prophet commanded to say ameen loudly it becomes farz on us. I know most of you were never told of these hadiths, to know these you had to go in a mosque that follows Quraan and Sunnah only and in our country (India) most of the mosque does not do.

###

In Hanfi maslaq if you physically touches a women, your wudu does not breaks. In Shafi maslaq if you physically touches a women your wudu breaks.

Quran surah mauda ch5 v6

Allah say "if you touches a women, your wudu breaks"

Now all of us know Imam Shafi had read quraan very well and as well Imam Abu Hanifa too read but why they are differ. Arabic word used in quraan is lamas that comes from root word masah. Masah has got to meaning in dictionary 1. Physical touch 2. Sexual touch. Imam abu Hanifa took it as sexual touch and Imam Shafi took it as physical touch. To know who is correct we have to analyze Quraan and Hadith. Quraan does not make this masail very clear so we have to take a look on hadith

Sahih Abu Dawood(ra) vol.1 ch. 70 hadith. 179 book of salah.

Hazrat Aisha(ra) mentioned that prophet(saw) kissed her and went for prayer without making wudu.

Sahih Bukhari vol.1 hadith 590

When prophet was offering salah, Hazrat Aisha narrates "I was between the qiblah and the prophet, when going to sujud he pushed her aside then did sujud" it indicated physical touch does not breaks the wudu.

Now Imam Abu hanifa is parallel with Prophet (saw) and Imam Shafi is against. He would never knowingly go against prophet(saw). We can say at the time he gave his opinion, these hadith may not had reached him. From the moment we hear something of prophet(saw) and it is sahih, it become obligatory for a Muslim to be with Prophet if he fears Allah and the last day. Imam Shafi's opinion was ok for him and people of that time who had not came across these hadiths.

####

There is lot lot more I wast to write but I am time bound too.

I would just like to tell all of you that if you want to become Hanfi then be 100% Hanfi not 70%, I would just like to tell all of you that if you want to become Shafi then be 100% Shafi not 70%, I would just like to tell all of you that if you want to become malki then be 100% malki not 70%, I would just like to tell all of you that if you want to become hambli then be 100% hambli not 70%. And All these great scholar said "if you find a sahih hadith that goes against my fatwa, you throw my fatwa on the wall and follow that sahih hadith" and thats what I am doing and I am a MUSLIM disorted from all sects.

Brothers there are thousands of hadith and I cannot type them all here. In many of those hadiths prophet(saw) directly or indirectly said that any deed in Islam which does not belongs to me is as similar as a call from hellfire

I can quote numerous of deeds of Indian, Paks, Banladesh Muslims that are far away from prophet(saw) but still they are doing them, not because they does not fear Allah but they are kept away from the truth for personal or impersonal gain.

Whenever you find a contradiction among to sects, It becomes farz for you investigate the truth by investigating both sides (not one sided investigation).

Prophet said "there will be a time when people will call you toward things which I never dictated, then disort you from all sects and find the truth yourself until you have to bite the root of a tree to reach Allah Subhanaw Tala"

in the same hadith prophet indicated that innovations are very dangerous.

In other hadith (right now I dont remember reference but I can quote tommorow"

Prophet(saw) and various sahabas went to grave yard to bury a sahaba when he was shaheed, prophet(saw), on the ground drawn a straight line then from the straight line he drawn two line toward the left and two toward the right

it should have looked like this

3zfvdvxwhovbt08y93b1.jpg

then he(saw) said middle one is my path that will lead you to jannah and other four are path of astray (gumrahi)"

You can guess what he predicted

Various ulehma says this is the prediction of from main khalifas (I am not saying this, they say it)

Again I will say these fours were not gone astray but those who are blindly following them today are going astray.

I have seen brothers who stand away from each other when performing salah and do not join shoulder and feet to feet. Prophet(saw) commanded us several hadith to stand shoulder to shoulder. None of khalifas prohibited(if they are eligable to prohibit the commandments of prophet(saw)) to stand shoulder to shoulder. Still they are not told to stand in correct manner by their Imams in mosques. Allah alone know why

If you prohibit the commandments of prophet(saw), surely you are in red danger

(ra) to all mentioned above

Allah knows best of bests

I am not from any sect, I follow commandment of Allah and Allah messenger(saw) like the way sahabas, taba'een and taba taba'een understood and Its the only way to escape according to prophet(saw) (in short there is arabic word for it 'salfus-swaleheen')

Wa aakhrat dawah na Allhamdulillahirrabbil-aalameen

• 6 years later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا