Khadeeja-tul-Kubraa ka Urs, invitation about to post on Ummul Momineen

Gham-e-Madinah

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

(salam)

(saw)

Ummul Mumineen Syedatuna Khadeejatul Kubraa ne

10 Ramadan, Hijrat se 3 saal Qabl... is dunya se parda farmaya...

lihaza unke Eisaal-e-Sawab ki niyyat se

unke URS Mubarak ke Mauqe per...

unki Hayaat-e-Tayyiba, or unke Akhlaaq -o- Kirdaar se Mutalliq

apni hasb-e-Isteta'at Post karna shuru kar den...

Read the Yaseen Shareef , Darood Shareef and do contribute

jazak ALLAH KHAIR

Sayyidah Kadiijat ul Kubraa (Radi Allahu Anha) was the daughter of Khuwailad. Her mothers name was Fatima. Her father was a successful businessman and was very popular among the Quraish tribe. He had no brothers.

Sayyidah Kadiijat Ul Kubraa (Radi Allahu Anha) was born 15 years before the birth of our Blessed Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam). She was very pious and considerate from a young age. She was married to Abu Haalah. She had 2 children with him. After his death, she married 'Atiiq Bin Aabid and she gave birth to a daughter. After some time, he passed away too.

Then she married our Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam). She was 40 years old at the time and our Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) was 25 years old.

Before this marriage, she spent her time alone and some of her time at the Holy Ka`bah. She also spent her time in the company of female fortunetellers. For the rest of the time she promoted her business. Her agents took her luggage to different countries.

Our Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wa sallam) took her luggage to Syria. Her slave Maisarah was with the Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam). They returned and Maisarah informed Sayyidah Kadiijat UL Kubraa (Radi Allahu Anha) about the miraculas Blessed character of the Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam).

Sayyidah Kadiijat UL Kubraa (Radi Allahu Anha) impressed by the Blessed character of the Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) decided to marry him.

Sayyidah Kadiijat UL Kubraa (Radi Allahu Anha) lived for 25 years after this marriage. This period of her life was full of problems, pain and difficulties. Sayyidah Kadiijat UL Kubraa (Radi Allahu Anha) not only bore these difficult times bravely but she encouraged the Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allah Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) with believe and support and comfort.

Our beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) stated:

Whenever the unbelievers ridiculed me, Kadiijat UL Kubraa (Radi Allahu Anha) consoled me in a comforting manner. I always felt better after talking to her.

Our Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) loved Sayyidah Kadiijat UL Kubraa (Radi Allahu Anha) very much. He only remarried after her death. She was a perfect housewife. Although she was very rich and had a lot of servants, she always served our Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) herself. Once Sayyiduna Jibra�il (Alaihis Sallam) came to the Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) and said:

"O Allah's Messenger! Sayyidah Kadiijat Ul Kubraa (Radi Allahu Anha) is bringing something to you in a vessel. Convey Allah's salaam to her.

"Allah ho Akbar"

Sayyidah Kadiijat UL Kubraa (Radi Allahu Anha) sacrificed all her possessions on the mission of the Blessed Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam). She became seriously ill in the 10th year of the Prophethood. She was relieved of her pain but did not recover. At the age of 65, in the 11th year of Prophethood, she passed away. She was buried in Juhainah, a graveyard in Makkat Ul Mukarramah.

Almighty Allah blessed her with four daughters and two sons who are called:

Sayyidunaa Qaasim (Radi Allahu Anhu)

Sayyidonaa Abdullah (Radi Allahu Anhu)

Sayyidah Zainab (Radi Allahu Anha)

Sayyidah Ruqayyah (Radi Allahu Anha)

Sayyidah Umme Kulthoom (Radi Allahu Anha)

Sayyidah Fatima (Radi Allahu Anha)

At her death, our Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) was very upset. Whenever our Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) sacrificed an animal, he always sent a portion of meat to her friends and family first. Whenever any of her relatives visited our Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam), he served them attentively.

Our Beloved Prophet Sayyedina Muhammad Mustufa (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) praised her repeatedly after her death.

Once Sayyidah Aisha Siddiqah (Radi Allahu Anha) said:

"O Messenger of Almighty Allah! She was a widow old lady. Almighty Allah blessed you with a better wife after her."

On hearing this, our Beloved Prophet Sayyedina Muhammad Mustufa (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) turned red and said:

"By Almighty Allah! I never got a wife better than her. When all of the people rejected my invitation, she believed in me. When all of the people belied me, she testified me. When other people deprived me from every thing, she sacrificed all her possessions for me. Almighty Allah blessed me children with her".

What an amazing pious woman, Allah Subhanah Wa Ta'ala is pleased with her, so much that Almighty Allah sends her special salaams. "Allahu Akhbar !" How she loved and adored the Beloved Prophet Sayyedina Muhammad Mustufa Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam).

The first woman to embrace Islam and believe in Him (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam).

ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا