Veil even in front of a blind companion

Gham-e-Madinah

تجویز کردہ جواب

Veil even in front of a blind companion

Radhi_Allahu_Anhu.gif

Those females who continue to watch other males through their windows, their front doors and even in streets and shopping centres should read the following thought provoking incident. Sayyidatuna Ummul Mo`mineen Umme Salma Radhi_Allahu_Anha.gif narrates that she was once with Sayyidatuna Ummul Mo`mineen Maymoona Radhi_Allahu_Anha.gif in the company of the Holy Prophet Durood.gif when a blind companion Hazrat`e Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Umme Maktoom Radhi_Allahu_Anhu.gif presented himself in the court of the Holy Prophet Durood.gif. Sayyidatuna Ummul Mo`mineen Umme Salma Radhi_Allahu_Anha.gif narrates that the Holy Prophet Durood.gif then instructed them to cover themselves. I then asked `Oh Messenger of Allah Azzawajal_Durood.gif is he not blind? Surely he cannot see us.` The Holy Prophet Durood.gif replied, `Are the two of you also blind? Can the two of you not see him?` (Jaami` ut-Tirmizi, V4, P356, Hadith 2787, Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)

Sallu-Alal.gif

My son has passed away but my modesty is still alive!

No matter what happens, a modest Islamic female never reveals herself or goes around without a proper covering. It is stated that Sayyidatuna Umme Khalaad Radhi_Allahu_Anha.gif appeared in the court of the Holy Prophet Durood.gif with herself covered to enquire about her son who had been martyred. Someone said to her, `You have come covered to enquire about your son.` She Radhi_Allahu_Anha.gif replied, `So what if my son has gone, my modesty has not gone.` (Sunan Abi Dawood, V3, P9, Hadith 2488, dar ahya`ut turaasul arabi Beirut)

Being uncovered is not a small problem

This incident should serve as a warning to those females who continue to search for excuses to remain uncovered. Some say what can I do, I am a widow. Some say, what can I do, I have to work to feed my children, so I have to work in a factory with other males (without covering) even though it may have been possible to earn a living while working from home. I ask you, were previous females in history who used to properly cover themselves also not widows? Did they also not have difficulties? Did a mountain of pain and trial also not fall upon the female prisoners of Karbala? Did these blessed females remove their veils even though such calamity overtook them? Never! Therefore, refrain from silly excuses and think about your weak physical body and the immense punishment of the grave. There is no doubt that, that action of yours can never be called minor (meaning walking around without covering) if it leads to punishment.

• 1 year later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا