videos regarding Sheikh Amin on youtube

Mustafa Ali

تجویز کردہ جواب

Unfortunately no one is claiming of snatching faith from you and no such claim has been put forward. Idreesi are not the one who are coming up with Kufar fatwas. Its you who unfortunately are resorting to these last ditch efforts to satisfy your insecurities which you seem to have. Anyways Allah knows best and perhaps we should leave at that.

Let me again repeat we are not claiming anything its you who seem your faith is under threat. Perhaps you need to revisit your basics and start to explore more. Hope my post is taken in the exact light it was meant for.

Never a person, who calls himself a Muslim but isn't really, snatches people's faith by clear saying "Hey! I'm a Muslim and I've come here to snatch faiths of Muslims". This is stupid, man! He will always teach people to follow the path of Devil by making it appear as if the right path. A person is to be labeled as Kafir or Muslim, we've to decide it with the light of Quran and Hadees. Alhamdulillah, we've proved all our beliefs with the Quran and Sunnah, but it is always the Idreesis who has not yet proved a single dam belief of them to be correct. You can see it, everything is in front of you. All the topics are opened for you since Fab 2008.

Allah knows best for sure, He'd given you the brain to think and judge what is correct and what is wrong. So use it wisely and don't make the Satan rule your brain-e-mubarak. And you too know the position of Idreesis with respect to beliefs very well, but just because of the Satanic relationship (or maybe economic relationship, who know!) you are not accepting it publically.

Buddy i am not the one dividing people in deobandi, bralvi, ahlay-Sunnat and ahlay-Tashee. Look at the big shinny board your sitting in. When you start by characterizing people not on their Faith but on their way of practicing then surely you need not to look around at others and call them hypocrite. Belief is based on understanding and understanding is not based on which stem of islam you practice. But then again who am I to tell you all this, I am sure you already know alot which is reelecting.

Regarding your claim of the thread being open since Feb 2008, well its the same time since a person from Multan becomes the Prime Minister. So important people at important positions from Multan sure pissed someone off to the extent that he had to do something about it.

hahaha (Idreesi are not the one who are coming up with Kufar fatwas)zahir ha ke ap khud kafar ho to ap to kisi per kiya fatwa laga sktay ho?jo sheikh amin ke kufar ko suon kar bi os ko kafar na janay wo bi kafar ha.
So now every idreesi is a kafir. WOW that was and original. I wonder it would be too much to ask how you have labeled thousands and thousands of people kafir on which authority. Kindly state your claim with chain of authority. Edited by Idreesi

As I have mention about it my previous posts that after hearing the kufar of

Sheikh amin if any one still believe that sheikh amin is a muslim then he/she

Will be out of islam. Yes you are not Muslim if you believe that Allah and Nabi

Is in the body of sheikh amin yes you are kafar too if you believe that sheikh amin’s

Statement (bad az khuda in hi ko pujiye ) is not a kufria statement?

If sheikh amin’s murids are agree with his kufria statements then there is no doubt

They all are kafirs, this is the authority of shariyat islami.ok?

Now tell me if you are a Muslim? Can a Muslim worship other then Allah?

Sheikh amin asking to worship ghair Allah in this clip

I know you will not answer it because it is clear proof of sheikh amin’s kufar.

You must ask any muslim scholars if this is not kufria statement of sheikh amin?

Then you will have better understanding about islam and kufar?waiting for your reply

jo bi ghair Allah ki puja karnay ka bolay wo kafar ha yeh hum ha Allah ka jo quran se sabat ha

aqa ji (saw) ka bi yeh hi hukam ha ke Allah ke ilwa kisi aur ki puja kufar ha.

ab ager tum se kohi yeh kehay ke maz Allah Allah aik nahi 2 hain to kiya tum os ko kafar bolo

gaay ya muslim? ya sheikh amin ke fatwa ka intazar kro gaay?

sheikh amin ka kufar assa nahi ke os ke liye kisi mufti se rajo kiya jay yeh assa kufar ha ke jis

mein ilfaz ko liya jaye ga neeyat ko nahi ke yeh aik open kufar ha.

aur ager tumhari tasali nahi hoti to kisi alam se yeh fatwa lay awo ke ghair Allah ki ibadat kufar nahi ha?

MashaAllah

Excellent work done by brother "anwar2000" & "Mustafa Ali" to unveil the Fitna of Kazzab Shaikh Amin.

I have seen videos on UTUBE about Shaikh Amin....its an excellent effort. One thing to be done on those video is to set the option "Comments posted after Approval". So that abusive & vulgar remarks gets filtered.

• 4 weeks later...

shiekh amin murtad kafar is clip mein keh raha ha ke Nabi (saw) ke walid muhtaram ko aik urat apni taraf raghib karti thee likin ap ki pushat per aqa ji ka noor tha is liye ap ke walid os urat ki taraf dil nahi jata tha aur jab Nabi paak (saw) ki waladat ho gaee to ap ke walid os urat ki dil badal liya (maz Allah)

sab ko malom ha ke sheikh amin ka yeh aik jhota bohtan ha kiyon ke jab Nabi paak ki waladat howai to os se 6 mah qabal ap ke walid ka wisaal ho choka tha.kiya yeh tohin nahi to aur kiya ha

blunt.wmv

• 3 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا