Dr Zakir Nayk EXPOSED

king786

تجویز کردہ جواب

(salam)

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Dr Zakir Nayk EXPOSED by King786 (muslimunited2)

on Y tube wink.gifgrin.gif

My dear brothers and sisters , I have EXPOSED the Yazeedi Nayk for good wink.gifon Y tube , please check this video and leave your comments both on this forum and on the Y tube website in oder to expose this

more with your comments on Y tube

for the sake of Allah and his Messenger Muhammad Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam honor -

IT IS DUTY TO OF ALL MUSLIMS TO FIGHT WITH BOTH PEN AND SWORD AND DEFEND THE HONOR OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam AGAINST THESE SO CALLED ISLAMIC NAJDI PREACHERS angry.gif - JAZAKALLAH KHAIR cheesy.gif

I Thank brother Kausar cheesy.gif who has Provide this clip from a video rip of Dr Nayks Comedy so called Islamic Lecture !!! and gave me the opportunity to EXPOSE Dr Nayk by adding Quran and Sound Hadith to this video grin.gif

JazakAllah Khair for Sharing this video.

YouTube per iss Video ke comment ne aik bhai ne yeh likha...

i really think this guy naik pays money to people to ask such questions to put down muslims and propogate his evil wahabi beliefs. LOL i find it funny that he is wahabi and he calls himself zakir, 'zakir' is one who is engaged in zikr of Allah and its a well known fact that wahabis are against the sufi practise of zikr of Allah! Stupid wahabis are good for comedy not for dawah,may Allah protect the ummah from all kinds of deviants.

aur mein iss bhai say bilkul agree hon ke Dr. Zakir People ko Money dai kar aisy Sawalat Pochne ko kehta hai Jahil kaheen ka.

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا