Faith Healing !!!

Ayaz.Sayyad

تجویز کردہ جواب

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ABLIGHUL WASILATA AD DARAJATAR RAFI'ATAL JANNAH.

Faith Healing

Allâh's Name is a Healing

Uthmân bin Abu'l 'Âs (may Allâh be pleased with him) said that he complained to Allâh's Messenger (may Allâh's blessings and peace be upon him) of a pain he had in his body, and he told him to put his hand on the part of his body which was sore and say three times "In the name of Allâh", and seven times, "I seek refuge in Allah's Might and Power from the evil of what I am experiencing and trying to avert." He said he did so, and Allâh removed his trouble. (Muslim)

Sûrah al-Fâtiha is a Healing

Hadrat Abû Sa'îd al-Khudrî (may Allâh be pleased with him) reported that some persons amongst the Companions of Allâh's Messenger (may Allâh's blessings and peace be upon him) set out on a journey and they happened to pass by a tribe from the tribes of Arabia. They requested for hospitality from the members of that tribe, but they did not extend any hospitality to them. They asked them: Is there any faith-healer amongst you, as the chief of the tribe has been stung by a scorpion? A person amongst us said: "Yes". So he came to him and he practiced incantation with the help of Sûrah Al-Fâtiha and the person became all right. He was given a flock of sheep (as a recompense), but he refused to accept that, saying: I shall make a mention of it to Allâh's Messenger (may Allâh's blessing and peace be upon him) and if he approves of it, then I shall accept it. So we came to Allâh's Messenger (may Allâh's blessings and peace be upon him) and made a mention of that to him and he (that person) said: O Allâh's Messenger, by Allâh, I did not practice incantation but with the help of Sûrah al-Fâtiha of the Holy Book. He (the Holy Prophet Muhammad, may Allâh's blessings and peace be upon him) smiled and said: "How did you come to know that it can be used (as incantation)?" - and then said: "Take out of that a share and allocate a share for me along with your share". (Muslim)

Sûrah al-Falaq and Sûrah an-Nâs are a Healing

Narrated Sayyidatinâ 'Âisha (may Allâh be pleased with her): Whenever Allâh's Messenger (may Allâh's blessings and peace be upon him) became sick, he would recite al-Mu'awwidhât (Sûrah Al-Falaq and Sûrah An-Nâs) and then blow his breath over his body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Sûrah) and rub his hands over his body, hoping for its blessings. (Bukhârî)

Du'â (Supplication) is a Healing

Sayyidatinâ 'Âisha (may Allâh be pleased with her) said: When one of us had a complaint, Allâh's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) wiped him with his right hand, then said. "Remove the harm, Lord of men, and give healing. You are the Healer. There is no healing but Yours, a healing which leaves no illness behind." (Bukhârî and Muslim)

Idhan: Permission for Incantation

'Abd al-Rahmân bin al-Aswad reported on the authority of his father: I asked Sayyidatinâ 'Âisha (may Allâh be pleased with her) about incantation. She said: Allâh's Messenger (may Allâh's blessings and peace be upon him) had granted its sanction to the members of a family of the Ansâr for incantation in curing every type of poison. (Muslim)

SHAYN LILLAH YAA SHAIKH SYED SHAH ABDUL QADIR JILLANI AL-MADAD

• 4 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا