Huzoor Taaj ush Shariah arrested by The Saudi Government

Ghulam e Azhari

تجویز کردہ جواب

Arrested by The Saudi Government

On the 13th of September 1986, a massive protest occurred against the Saudi regime in Bombay. The reason for this was that thousands of Muslims were informed that His Eminence has been imprisoned in Saudi Arabia.

This protest was held under the leadership of Sheikh-ul-Hadith, Hadrat Allama Zia-ul-Mustapha Al Qaderi Amjadi. Nearly 50 000 people took part in this procession which included many Imams, Ulama and renowned Islamic leaders. The protesters displayed great anger and showered much scorn on the Saudi Government.

As a result of this protest and others which took place, his Eminence was finally released by the Saudi Mischief makers.

Upon arrival in India, he gave a personal account of what had happened to him in Saudi Arabia and spoke about how he was deprived of visiting Medina Shareef. His PERSONAL ACCOUNT is as follows:

'On the evening of the 31st of August 1986, at approximately 3 0' clock, a C.I.D. accompanied by uniformed police officers arrived at my hotel room and without warning searched for my passport. They then demanded to search my luggage. I then requested my wife who was in Purdah to go into the bathroom. A revolver was then pointed at me and I was not asked to move. They then began searching my luggage. I had in possession at that moment, a few books presented to me by Maulana Sayed Alawi Maliki and a few books of A'la Hadrat. I also had a copy of the Dalaa'ilul Khairaat Shareef. They confiscated these books and requested a diary which I did not possess. They then confiscated our passports and tickets.'

The same night I was questioned on various issues. The first question pertained to where I had performed the Jummah Salaah. I replied that I was a traveler and that Jummah Salaah was not Fardh upon me, I therefore had performed Zohr in my house.

They asked me if I had ever read Salaah in the Haram Shareef. I replied that since I was staying a distance from the Haram, I only went there to perform the Tawaaf.

They then questioned me on the books of Maulana Sayed Alawi Maliki and as to how I had received them. I told them that the great Scholar had presented them to me a few days ago when I went to visit him.

After looking through a few books of A'la Hadrat, which pertained to the reading of Naath and various laws of Hajj, they questioned me about my relationship to A?la Hadrat. I told them that he was my paternal grandfather.

At the end of this session in which the entire night had passed, they then placed me in a cell at the time of Fajr Salaah.

The same day at about 10 0'clock, I was again questioned by the C.I.D. about the various sects found in India. I explained that among the various sects were the Shi'a and the Qadianis. I also pointed out to him that A'la Hadrat had opposed the Qadiani sect and various other corrupt sects and in opposing them he had written many books.

I then revealed to him that there is a trend to call us Bareilwis. By this, one conceives a notion that the Bareilwis are a new sect. I revealed that this was not so and that in reality we were really the true Ahle Sunnah Wa Jamaah. I explained that A'la Hadrat did not lay the foundation of a new sect. His teachings were based on the religion of the Holy Prophet Muhammad, the Ashaab, the Tabi'een and the pious people of the past and that we preferred being called the Ahle Sunnah Wa Jamaah.

I then explained to him the difference between the Sunni and the heretic Wahabi. I explained that the Wahabi disbelieves that the Holy Prophet Muhammad possesses Knowledge of the Unseen (as given to him by the Almighty); they do not believe that he will intercede for the creation and they consider it Shirk to ask the Holy Prophet or any Saint for assistance.

I then explained that we Sunnis believe that the Prophet will intercede and that it is permissible to call to him and to believe in him as a Mediator. We believe that he hears our speech by Allah's Grace and he certainly possesses the Knowledge of the Unseen by the Grace of the Almighty.

I then proceeded to present many Quranic proofs and various authentic sources substantiating the beliefs of the Ahle Sunnah Wa Jamaah.

On the second day, he presented a typed report of a statement which read, "I, Akhtar Raza, the son of Ibrahim Raza is a follower of the Bareilly religion." I furiously objected to this and again reminded him that Bareilly is not a religion and if there was such a new religion then I was certainly not part and parcel of it.

Further on, he had written: "I am a follower of Imam Ahmed Raza. Our belief is that we accept the Prophet mediations, help, and we further believe that to call for his assistance is permissible. We believe that the Prophet possesses the Knowledge of the Unseen even though the Wahabis refers to such acts as Shirk. It is for this reason that I do not perform Salaah behind them.

Thereafter, in various different methods, I was asked basically the same question. I was questioned about the journey to London and asked whether I had attended any conference there. I mentioned that a conference is held on the command of the Government and on the height of politics. I told him that we are neither politicians, nor do we have contact with any Government. The main theme of the conference was the unity of the Muslims and the issue of Muslim Personal Law. The entire cost of this Conference was borne by the Sunni Muslims of London. I mentioned that a request was presented at the Conference whereby it would be possible for a Sunni to be nominated in the Muslim World as the Nadwis are given unfair advantage. I further mentioned that this resolution was unanimously accepted and the law passed.

At that moment, one of the senior CID's approached me and uttered, "I must admit that I respect you for your age and knowledge, and perhaps in better circumstances I would have requested you to make Dua for me.? When I questioned him about the reason I was arrested, he did not reply adequately but merely mentioned that, it was he who had requested the police to remove my handcuffs."

They deliberately delayed my release without prosecuting me, and in the process deprived me from visiting Madinah Shareef. After 11 days. I was transported to Jeddah in handcuffs till until we reached the airport. They did not even allow me to perform the Zohr Salaah on the journey and I had to make this Salaah Qazah.

Saudi Government Issues Special Visa

We have seen that the illegitimate Saudi Government had arrested his Eminence without any reasons. He was imprisoned for 11 days and the punishment was that he was not even allowed to visit Madinah Shareef.

It is due to this tyrannical behavior that thousands of Sunni Muslims throughout the world felt enraged and hurt. It gave birth to many protest marches and numerous news agencies had a field day reporting the incident.

At the end of this sacrifice, King Fahad had to grudgingly make the following statement, "MUSLIMS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE WILL BE ALLOWED TO MAKE IBAADAH ON THEIR WAY IN SAUDI ARABIA."

This demonstration continued and the World Islamic Mission representatives in London severely replied to King Fahad and his brother, Turki ibn Abdul Aziz, concerning the controversial Wahabi beliefs. Hadrat Allama Arshadul Qadri also presented a memorandum in Arabic to the Ambassador of Saudi Arabia.

With the result, that on the 21st of May 1987, his Eminence received a call from the Saudi Embassy in Delhi with this message: "The Government of Saudi Arabia has decided to present you with a special Visa so that you may perform the Umrah and may visit Medina Shareef. This special visa is valid for one month."

On the 27th of May 1987, when Taajush Shariah arrived to perform these duties, he was met by a Saudi Ambassador was shown great courtesy and respect. After 16 days he returned to India and was warmly welcomed by a huge crowd both the Delhi and Bombay stations.

• 4 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا