Madni works and Murshid Attar (Spain)

Gham-e-Madinah

تجویز کردہ جواب

Translation:

Alhamdulillah azzawajal DawateIslami work is spreading.

DawateIslami’s Benal aqwami majlis, the nigran of mushawarat Hajji Altaf Attari (Damat barakatumul Aaliya) mentioned in the Madani mashwara:

It was the first Madani qafila going from faizan e Madina to Spain. We had unusual feelings, like how is it going to be there? Are there going to be Islamic brothers? And alsorts. This was because, it was the first time they were going to spain with a Madani message.

When we got to spain airport it was time for Namaz-e-Fajr, we only just got out of the airport and we saw an Islamic brother when a beautiful green imama shareef on his head, he was walking towards us with great joy.

We got really happy thinking, we were so worried but we’ve only just got out of the airport and we’ve already found an Islamic brother!!!!!!!!

The Islamic brother came to us and we started to talk to him and he said:

I was a sleep and i saw in my dream that i was wearing a green green imama shareef, when i woke up and was shocked because i did not know of DawateIslami at the time. So i went to the Imaam sahib of our masjid and told him about the dream and he said DawateIslami’s Islamic brothers have the green imaama on along with their Madani libaas. I was like dawateIslami??????

So the imam sahib told me abit about DawateIslami. After knowing more about Ameer e Ahle Sunnat (damat barakatumul aaliya) i said i will send them a letter to become a mureed of theres.

Alhamdulillah azzawajal i got a reply from the Maktoob straight away.

So this Islamic brother said:

i started to wear the Imaama shareef and started to do the Madani work of DawateIslami. After reading Namaz-e-Esha, picturing Murshid in my mind, i asked, Murshid please send atleast one Islamic brother that can teach me to do the work DawateIslami.

I had only just asked for an Islamic brother to help teach me the Madani work of Dawateislami after Namaz-e-Esha and now i got out read Namaz-e-Fajr and my sheikh e tareekat Ameer e ahle Sunnat (damaat barakatumul aaliya) has sent a whole Madani qafila to teach me the Madani work of DawateIslami!!!!

(bis)

(saw)

(salam)

(azw)(sa)

Maqbool jahan bhar me ho dawateislami,

Sadka Tujy Ey Rabb e Ghaffar Madiny ka

Tum dawateislami ko janty ho kiya,

Faizane Madinah Hy Faizane madinah hy.

(azw)(ja) 4 sharing..........

• 3 weeks later...

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا