DeoBandi kehtay hain Rasool Pak(S.A.W.W) k pass Ilm e gaib nahi tha

Ali Ataari

تجویز کردہ جواب

(bis)

Deobandi kehtay hain k Rasool Pak (saw) k pass ilm e gaib nahi tha...jang e Badar main jang say pehlay Hazoor (saw) nay sahaba Ikram ko wo wo jaga dikhai jahan per Abu Jahel aor mukhtalef kufaar k baaray sardaroon nay marna tha.es baat say ye saaf zaher hojata hai k Huzoor (saw) k pass Ilm e gaib tha

DeoBandi Mushrik Hain

(bis)

Ilm_e_ghyb_Ke_Munkir_Munafiq_by_Imam_sayuti_s_Tafseer_DurreMansoor___Tafseer_Jareer.rm

(saw)

ootni.JPG

kon_kahan_marega.JPG

Ilm_e_Ghyb___shahadat_se_qabl_khabar.JPG

• Sahih Bukhari:
    Narrated Anas: The Prophet had informed the people about the death of Zaid, Ja'far and Ibn rawaha before the news of their death reached them. He said with his eyes flowing with tears, "Zaid took the flag and was martyred; then Ja'far took the flag and was martyred, and then Ibn rawaha took the flag and was martyred. Finally the flag was taken by one of Allah's Swords (i.e. Khalid bin Al-Walid) and Allah gave them (i.e. the Muslims) victory."
    (Book #57, Hadith #102)

Sahih Muslim

Anas b. Malik reported: We were along with umar between Mecca and Medina that we began to look for the new moon. And I was a man with sharp eye- sight, so I could see it, but none except me saw it. I began to say to 'umar: Don't you see it? But he would not see it. Thereupon umar said: I would soon be able to see it (when it will shine more brightly). I lay upon bed. He then made a mention of the people of badr to us and said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) showed us one day before (the actual battle) the place of death of the people (participating) in (the Battle) of badr and he was saying: This would be the place of death of so and so tomorrow, if Allah wills. umar said: By Him Who sent him with truth, they did not miss the places (of their death) which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had pointed for them. Then they were all thrown in a well one after another. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) then went to them and said: O, so and so, the son of so and so; O so and so, the son of so and so, have you found correct what Allah and His Messenger had promised you? I have, however, found absolutely true what Allah had promised with me. umar said: Allah's Messenger, how are you talking with the bodies without soul in them. Thereupon he said: You cannot hear more distinctly than (their hearing) of what I say, but with this exception that they have not power to make any reply.

(Book #040, Hadith #6868)

بحث میں حصہ لیں

آپ ابھی پوسٹ کرکے بعد میں رجسٹر ہوسکتے ہیں۔ اگر آپ پہلے سے رجسٹرڈ ہیں تو سائن اِن کریں اور اپنے اکاؤنٹ سے پوسٹ کریں۔
نوٹ: آپ کی پوسٹ ناظم کی اجازت کے بعد نظر آئے گی۔

اس ٹاپک پر جواب دیں

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• حالیہ دیکھنے والے   0 اراکین

• کوئی رجسٹرڈ رُکن اس صفحے کو نہیں دیکھ رہا